When Winter Calls you need to have the right gear for running, and if you are running in the winter then you will know that the first part of the body to go are the hands and fingers. If you want to keep running for longer, and without the distraction then a great quality pair of Best Winter Running Gloves 2018 season is essential. Don’t let the weather hold you back this season, grab a pair of gloves and get out on the trail again.
Advances in technology means that you no longer have to pull on a pair of thick woolen mits. Old natural materials have been banished to make way for lightweight, performance orientated specific winter running wear to help keep you warm on the bitter coldest of days whilst wicking away sweat to keep your feeling comfortable.
By the time your friends have waited for the spring to come and warm things up you will already be out pacing them. For our round up of other Winter Warming Gear check out our round up of Calf Compression Sleeves.
There is no need to spend a fortune on Winter running gloves, all the ones in this guide are less than $30! So there is no reason not to treat your hands.
Winter gloves are a great investment,
Introducing: The Best Winter Running Gloves of 2018:
The best feature of these gloves is the rubberized patches that still let you pick things up like a credit card, plus there are contacts built into the fingers so you can use your phone and fire up your running app without removing your gloves.
The fit is very good, and because they are not too thick it's easy to keep your hands in a hold when running.
- Sensatec Touch Screen Compatible
- Secure Grip With Silicone Palm Design
- Sleek Design and Style with Extended Cuff
- Perfect for the Cold Weather Athlete
These gloves are perfect for doubling, you can even just buy two pairs and go a size up so they fit nicely inside each other.
The Zensah gloves include some nice features such as reflective strips, and work with your phone. Another feature we like is the micro suede wipe that you can use to remove sweat or clean glasses with. A great set of thin winter gloves with all the features you need for under $30. If you want to go for a neon color then they are a little more at $4
- Improved Visibility: The Running Gloves feature strategic reflective strips on the front of the glove for improved visibility and added safety while running in low light conditions
- Ultimate Comfort: Made with a 4-way stretch fabric, the gloves fit comfortably to your hands to ensure a perfect fit. They are made of a breathable material so they won't get to hot and stay at the perfect temperature while running.
- Works with Touch Screen Phones: The Zensah Reflect Gloves have a touch screen fingertip and thumb which allows you to use your smart phone without taking off your gloves. Use it with your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy.
- No-slip Grip: Silicone gripping is located on the inside palm of the glove for a no-slip grip. Whether holding your smart phone or water bottle, you will be able to hold on tight.
- Micro Suede Swipe Wipe: Located on the thumb area of each glove is a micro suede swipe wipe. Use it to wipe a running nose.
For warmth the Under Armour Gloves also include Coldgear infrared warming, this is a special coating inside the glove that locks in the warmth.
- ColdGear Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb retain your own body heat
- Graphics logos are reflective for greater visibility on low-light runs
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the hand
- Silicone printed palm for added grip
- ASICS softest multi-weather brushed fabric
- Flatlock stitch construction enhances comfort
- Media touch screen-friendly fingertips
- Snot wipe at thumb
- Custom rib cuff improves fit
A good long cuff keeps them on the hands without riding up, it also keeps your wrist protected from the cold. You can also choose a version in vibrant pink!
- LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC BLEND of nylon / polyester / spandex has moisture-wicking technology. This spandex glove dries quickly to prevent your sweat from soaking the material and freezing your hands. NOTE: This glove is perfect for spring and fall temperatures; it is not intended for winter's coldest days.
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE- conductive fabric on thumb and forefinger enables use of touchscreen devices.
- CONTRAST MESH INSETS- Do you desperately need gloves at the start of a run, but find your hands overheat once you're warmed up? The mesh accents on these gloves allow for cooling during long workouts. This lightweight glove will keep you comfortable for the duration of your cool weather run!
- 4-WAY STRETCH FABRIC delivers form fitting performance without sacrificing dexterity. Double layer stretch cuffs ensure a secure and comfortable fit. Machine wash; air dry.
- TRAIL-TESTED GUARANTEE - Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you're not happy with your purchase, let us know and we'll provide a replacement or refund with no fine print and no time limit-nothing but our commitment to doing whatever it takes to satisfy our customers.
So now you have no excuse for not going out, grab a pair of cozy gloves, and winter running hat and hit the trails.