If you’re no longer feeling challenged with your everyday workout routine, it’s about time you level up with a two-in-one fitness product designed to break through a workout plateau and keep you from getting bored.
The Body Champ BRM2720 Magnetic Cardio Dual Trainer is a revolutionary product created for people who are looking to add variety to their workouts. It is designed with a Patented 2-in-1 Elliptical Motion Design Technology, so you can use it as an Elliptical Trainer or an Exercise Bike. Not only does it spice up your ‘cardio’ workouts, it also eliminates your need to pay for a gym membership, just to wait it out at the bikes.
About the Body Champ BRM2720 Magnetic Cardio Dual Trainer
• The Frame. Made out of steel that weighs below 100lbs, this product is designed for maximum durability. It also has a central pillar that allows the base of this machine to stay sturdy and absorb the impact of your intense workout.
• The Computer LCD Displays. Designed with simplicity in mind, the console of this product is easy-to-use and very user-friendly. It does not contain unnecessary buttons, but it does the basic function of any LCD monitor which is to track the heart rate, calories burned, time, distance, and speed.
• The Machine and Its Workout Program. The Body Champ BRM272o Magnetic Cardio Dual Trainer has a versatile motion design which allows for easy forward and backward movement. It is also designed with ergonomic dual-action handlebars that promote safety and prevent slippage as you exercise.
• The Seat. With comfort at the heart of its design, this trainer comes with a 2-way adjustable seat that makes it easy for the user to customize his or her seating position. The best upside is that it allows you to workout longer without complaining about how uncomfortable the seat is.
• Additional Features. The 2-in-1 product also comes with a 15-minute workout DVD that shows you how to get the most out of your workout using the machine. It properly teaches you how to warm up before you begin to workout as well as cool down after your workout.
Comparison of the BRM2720 with the BRM3689
The bigger brother to the BRM2720 is the BRM3689 reviewed here.
With the BRM3689 coming in at $80 more is it worth the upgrade? Personally I would stick with the BRM 2720. The BRM3689 is basically the same machine, with slightly different finish (a more sporty red color) and a couple of extra workout programs.
Whether you’re new to exercising or a seasoned fitness buff, you can’t go wrong with the Body Champ BRM2720 Magnetic Cardio Dual Trainer. Not only does it combine two hardworking fitness products in the convenience of just one machine, it also comes at a pretty reasonable price! At less than $300, this product easily makes for a great investment.
Great for everyday use, where else can you find a product that gives you a pretty tough workout all in the convenience of your home?