- 1 How Easy To Use are the Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbells?
- 2 They are expensive, but will the Ironmaster Dumbbells Last?
- 3 Can I use these dumbbells for all my workouts?
- 4 How are the Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbells Delivered?
- 5 Pros and Cons of the Ironmaster Dumbbells:
- 6 Alternatives to the Ironmaster Dumbbells:
- 7 What do other reviews say about the Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbells?
- 8 Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbell System Review: Verdict
- 9 Ironmaster 75 lb Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System with Stand Review Summary:
Beach season is always just around the corner, and it’s time to get serious about your fitness routine!
While a commercial gym may have plenty to offer, there’s nothing like the convenience of working out in one’s own home. However, most people don’t have one or more empty rooms or places to put tons of equipment that eventually goes unused and wastes space and money. This is why it’s so important to buy something that is easy to use, durable, and versatile. That something, for people who demand the absolute best in quality, is the Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbell set.
How Easy To Use are the Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbells?
When exercising at home, you want something that’s easy to use. You skipped the gym because of the hassles. The hassle of sitting in traffic to get there, the hassle of waiting for a spot to open up to work out, the hassle of switching from this weight to that weight. With your own adjustable set of dumbbells, there are no more hassles and no more waiting!
At first glance these dumbbells look quite delicate. First time you get your hands on them though you know that these are solid and well built. Compare to the Bowflex 552 and these are in a different league!
The Ironmaster dumbbell set quickly and securely switches from 5lbs all the way up to 75lbs, letting you choose the intensity and challenge for whichever exercise you’re focusing on. Progression is easy, thanks to one set of dumbbells that can be adjusted in seconds.
They are expensive, but will the Ironmaster Dumbbells Last?
The Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbell set is just that, iron. While other sets you may see are made of plastic, rubber, or any combination of materials, the Ironmaster set is solid iron, giving it a sturdy, trustworthy design that won’t break, bend, or malfunction. The company backs those words up with a lifetime warranty, so you can be assured they stand by their product and mean what they say.
Durability is important, especially for dumbbells, as they end up getting dropped, clanging into each other, and all-around taking a beating while you’re sweating out those last few reps. You want something that will stand the test of time, and be there for you year after year, so you can stay dedicated and consistent.
The quality of the build and construction puts these apart from virtually all other dumbbells. While it does take a few seconds more to lock in the plates, once they are on the dumbbell becomes whole,with no rattles or movement whatsoever.
Can I use these dumbbells for all my workouts?
There are plenty of pieces of equipment you could buy for a home gym, but nothing is quite as versatile as a pair of dumbbells. And nothing is quite as versatile when it comes to dumbbells, as a pair of reliable adjustable ones. Instead of shelling out money for an entire set of dumbbells, and then having to figure out where you’re going to put them all, one set of adjustable dumbbells will give you all the differing weights you need, for a fraction of the storage space!
Dumbbells can be used for almost any exercise, in myriad ways. You can progress through weights in any type of program, be it a bodybuilder-style one, a crossfit-like kettlebell-esque workout, or any type of strength workout. There are hundreds of online programs that detail the differing exercises and ways to accomplish the targeting of any muscle group from multiple angles.
Dumbbells are king when it comes to versatility, and a set of adjustable ones is doubly so.
How are the Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbells Delivered?
At nearly 150lbs, plus the rack this is a serious bit of kit! You can expect to do a decent workout just setting these dumbbells up for the first time. This is how the package arrives, the Dumbbells are split of over 9 boxes. It will take about an hour to get everything setup and ready to go!
Pros and Cons of the Ironmaster Dumbbells:
- These are big, powerful and heavy dumbells. They look more like traditional dumbbells, and feel strong and wellmade.
- They also go to a higher weigh than most of thier competitors, while keeping stable and balanced during the lifts.
- There really are just two small issues with these dumbells. Becuase of the weight they can carry they do take a little longer to change weights than lighter rated systems.
- Also there is no physical locking pin, when the plates are changed you unscrew the retaining bolt. This has never worked loose, and we have never heard of it causing an issue.
Alternatives to the Ironmaster Dumbbells:
|Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell (Pair)||$599.89|
|Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)||$247.99|
|Ironmaster 75 lb Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System with Stand||Click to see|
|Power Block GF-SPDBLK24 Adjustable SpeedBlock Dumbbell||$149.99|
|StairMaster Pair of TwistLock Adjustable Dumbbells (100-Pounds)||$499.00|
What do other reviews say about the Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbells?
With nearly 40 years of continuous service in the weightlifting industry, Ironmaster knows what it takes to produce a quality product that will take your health, body, and mind to new heights! The 75lb Adjustable Dumbbell system is one of their flagship items, and backed up with their lifetime, no frills guarantee and warranty. This is simply a product that will do what it says, last a lifetime, and give you piece of mind with its ease of use and quality.
“I feel like I’ve made a really good choice by purchasing this. In no way do I regret this one bit. So far I LOVE the dumbbells”
“They are pricey, but considering the amount of dumbells they replace, well worth it, for the right user.”
Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbell System Review: Verdict
If you are looking to really take your home workouts to the limit, these dumbbells are, for us, the best option on the market. They are not for everyone though! If you prefer to lift lighter weights and need to change the weight frequently during your session then the Bowflex 552 would be far more cost effective. However if you want to lift heavy, the sturdiness and build quality of the Ironmaster makes these Dumbbells hard to beat.
Ironmaster 75 lb Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System with Stand Review Summary:
- Quick-Lock design adjusts from 5-75 lbs in 2 1/2 lb increments in just seconds!
- Super heavy duty construction with welded steel, chrome plated handles.
- System includes two dumbbells at 75 lbs each, Stand and Exercise Poster included for free.
- Super space efficient design. Takes up less than 2 square feet.
- Limited lifetime warranty.