All updated for 2017 – our pick of the Best Value treadmills of the year
Best Value Treadmills of the Year – 2017
Making the commitment to yourself to get fit and stay fit is a lot easier to accomplish when you have the right equipment right at your convenience at home. Whether you feel like jogging a few miles at midnight or want to walk for a half hour in the morning, when you have your own treadmill, you can maximize its use no matter what time of the day or night ~ and no matter what the weather is outside your window! When considering the Best cheap treadmill reviews we are choosing just the right treadmill for your particular needs. You’ll want to consider several things:
- the space you have available to set it up (and whether or not you want to keep it up 24/7 or hide it away when you are done using it for the day),
- your budget, we have chosen cheap treadmills that will deliver the best performance at the best price.
- your current health,
- and your goals (personal fitness or training for competition?)
Once you’ve figured out those factors, it will make your decision that much easier. Here is a look at several popular treadmills that meet the needs of many individuals looking to work out at home ~ all of them are priced under $1000 and are conveniently located and accessible via amazon.com!
- Space saver design. This treadmill can fold up.
- Six personal trainer workouts.
- Two-position incline.
- Comfortable cushioning.
- 3.0 chp drive System, 20 x 60 non-stretch 1-ply commercial belt, proshox cushioning, space saver design, easy lift assist
- 2.5" precision Machined and balanced non-flex roller, 7" backlit iFit display, iFit workout Apps matrix
- IPod Compatible audio (2-2" speakers); 20" x 60" Tread Belt
- Digital quick speed Control 0-12 MPH, digital quick incline Control 0-15, 30 preset workout Apps
- CoolAire workout Fan, EKG grip Pulse, 350lb User capacity, Lifetime frame and motor Warranty, 3 yr Parts and 1 yr Labor Warranty
- 2.20 peak HP drive System with 48.82in x 15.75 in running surface; min. Speed 0.5 - max. Speed 9 MPH
- Easy folding mechanism and soft drop System to help you unfold your Treadmill safely
- Handrail controls that allow you to Control speed, start and Stop
- 9 built-in workout programs; large LCD display and Smart phone/tablet holder
- Choose between 3 options of incline levels; max user weight: 220 lbs
- Extra-large high-resolution blue backlit LCD monitor
- Charging USB port and data export to NautilusConnect.com or myfitnesspal.com
- Everything to meet your fitness goals: 0 to 12 MPH, 0 to 12% incline, 2.75 CHP motor, 20-Inch x 55-Inch belt, 22 programs, 2 user profiles and more
- Acoustic chambered speakers for big sound
- 2.5-Inch crowned rollers, SoftDropTM folding system, 300 lbs. max user weight
- 2.5 CHP drive system
- 16 X 50 Walking Belt
- Comfort cell cushion deck
- 2 position adjustable incline
- Space saver design