A great allround choice!
If you are looking to buy a strong wearing Elliptical Machine, and save on the extras then the Horizon EX59 is worth a look. The EX59 much of its design, and key components with its more expensive stablemates such as the EX69 and EX79. This means that you get the quality that is needed for the more expensive versions, but maybe not all the unnecessary features.
It’s time to take your workout to a whole new level with a best-in-class elliptical trainer that will help you achieve the body you’ve always wanted.
What Do These Design Principles Mean?
Based on extensive biomechanics research, Horizon strives to deliver a comfortable exercise experience to their users:
• ZEROgap deals with the ideal placement of pedals in order to eliminate the distance between the two, thereby reducing the stress most users put to their hips and back.
• StraightUP considers the posture of your body during the workout. Since excellent results come with maintaining the right posture, all Horizon products are designed to help users maintain an upright body position, all while maintaining maximum comfort.
• SUREstep considers the distance of the pedals from the ground, so as to ensure safety and balance at all times. It reduces the users’ risk of getting into accidents caused by stepping in and out of the machine.
• IDEALfit refers to the optimal design and accessibility of the grips in order to enable users to use the machine with ease, regardless of their frame and size.
• FLATellipse ensures that all Horizon products mimic the foot’s natural path in order to significantly diminish the users’ fatigue from using the machine
• SMOOTHpulley measures the ratio of the elliptical trainer’s large drive pulley in order to allow a smoother momentum all while getting the most proficient movement possible.
Why Should I Buy the Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer?
Aside from featuring the six key elements needed to deliver the smoothest elliptical experience, the Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer also has 10 built-in programmable resistances that allow you to spontaneously change the level of difficulty of your workout. The machine also features a 14.3 lb., heavy duty, flywheel which gives you a fluid motion. Plus, it also gives you the advantage of moving naturally because of its pivoting foot plates and long strides.
The Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer also comes with built-in Sonic Surround™ speakers and an MP3 port to help you enjoy your workout all the more with your all-time favorite tunes. It also contains 3 orange LED display windows that display important workout metrics such as time, distance, heart rate, etc. It is also equipped with a COOLfit fitness fan that cools you down when it gets too hot.
Pros and Cons of the EX-59
No power switch
Loud console beeps
Only 10 resistance levels
What are others saying about the Horizon EX-59 Elliptical?
“Works Great, Feels Great, and is very quite”
“Easy to assemble, quiet, smooth, really like it…”
The Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer is one of the most trusted elliptical machines in the market. Not only does it have a SIXstar Certification recommendation, it also comes with neat features. It delivers excellent weight loss results all while being a safe and easy-to-assemble product.
If you’re interested in investing in such a great product, head on to Amazon.com and take advantage of its great service, free shipping options and amazing price point!