wedding venues covington, lawedding venues covington, la

from Covington, LA, 15 miles Best of Weddings Covington, LA 4.4 (33) Vintage Court 300+ Guests $$ Outdoor Event Space Covington, LA 5 (11) The Rivers Retreat 300+ Guests $$$ Outdoor Event Space Best of Weddings MANDEVILLE, LA 4.9 (32) Beau Chene Country Club 300+ Guests $$ Outdoor Event Space Best of Weddings Mandeville, LA 4.9 (21) The Greystone 300+ Guests $$$ Host your meeting with us to access the largest hotel event space in the Covington, LA area. Our packages are designed with our most popular services and decora, The Event and Conference Services department's mission is to provide its customers with comprehensive event services in campus rentals with a focus on customer satisfaction and retention, while providing a consistent experience to each indi, Louisiana Castle is a replica of an English Norman Keep Castle, is an all-inclusive affordable destination wedding venue for wedding ceremonies, receptions or any special event. I knew I wanted a completely southern beautiful outdoors ceremony and they made sure I got it. The food was delicious (they made plates for us and we snuck off to the dressing room to eat and were able to just enjoy being married for a few minutes!) There is a very large,beautifulmeeting room as well as an enormousbanquet hall with a well stocked commercial kitchen, compete with all linens, tableware, and stemware. from Covington, LA, 24 miles THANK YOU for making my dream wedding come true! It was truly a wonderful experience. be more pleased. It wasn't until we pulled onto the grounds of Vintage Court that I finally had the "this is it" feeling. A tradition only found in southern Louisiana. Many male guests began to use the restroom outside and were told they could not relieve themselves outside. The food was great. from Covington, LA, 33 miles They were happy to do whatever I wanted to make my wedding exactly what I had pictured. All of the food selections were served as planned because the kitchen was hooked up to a generator. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone- you even get discounts if you have it on a Friday or Sunday. from Covington, LA, 34 miles I can't say enough about the people at the vintage court or their beautiful place!! Now, When youre in cahoots with The Balcony Ballroom, you get more than a wedding reception venue you get everything youve ever dreamed of in one place. Breathtaking and beautiful, Blythewood is a greek revival mansion that is over 10,000 sq feet which stands on approx 10 acres. Our dance floor was never empty and Im not lying when I say even our most Baptist guests who dont dance were out there dancing. They took some centerpieces from inside the venue and put it along the aisle- just like I wanted. Staff was excellent! We specialize in weddings, private parties, and corporate events. Reception Venues Outdoor Space Price Support Diversity Award Winners + More Filters $ - Inexpensive Hammond, LA 5 (3) Contemporary Party & Wedding Event Center 151-200 Guests $ New Orleans, LA 5 (18) Paradigm Gardens 101-150 Guests $ Outdoor Event Space It was all prepared at the venue. Everything was great. These are the best cheap venues & event spaces near Covington, LA: Sanctuary Illuminarie Holiday Inn Covington Residence Inn by Marriott New Orleans Covington/North Shore Holiday Inn Express Covington-Madisonville Staybridge Suites Covington See more cheap venues & event spaces near Covington, LA. The building features ample natural lighting, sun panels in the roof, indoor landscaping, and brick walls. They were always courteous and timely. I truly could not have asked for anything better! They bought a white chandelier for the oak tree and LED lighting inside the venue. The only thing that I was slightly concerned about before the wedding was the food. This venue has five acres of lovely gardens, buildings and plenty pf parking. This venue has five acres of lovely gardens, buildings and plenty pf parking. Such a beautiful place! Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Make your seasonal reservations now for the areas best banquet, business & party venue equipped with the late, Jacmel Inn is the perfect venue to host your next banquet or corporate event. A place where luxurious accommodations surpa, Our ballrooms are lavishly appointed throughout; the dcor blends Edwardian tradition and timeless design to create a romantic atmosphere that is thoroughly contemporary. spread power outage throughout Louisiana. I was allowed to get my own DJ, but they will include a DJ in your overall price if you wish. Thank you to everyone at Vintage Court for your help and your kindness! I had the most beautiful wedding i could have ever asked for. The food is incredibly delicious, and the location itself is absolutely beautiful. I got my cakes at Zoe's Bakery and they gave me a discount just for having my wedding at Vintage Court. Our professional event and party planning experts provide creative suggestions to ensure your wedding, r, Oak Knoll has a beautiful setting of Southern Charm . Expect 432 sq. But we were definitely not disappointed in any way. Nestled along the beautiful sandy beaches of the Tchefuncte River, The Rivers Retreat is the perfect destination for your dream wedding! Hearts are adventurous and free, cares are forgotten, and friends are aplenty. I began the planning process while in a different state and they would send photos and even videos of stuff for me to look at. Situated on the site of the former St. Gertrude Convent, Vintage Court has been renovated from a Catholic Church into an elegant banquet facility. Separate charges apply for ceremony packages and rehearsal . Please contact us for details! from Covington, LA, 37 miles The Rivers Retreat is a sprawling 13-acre wedding venue and retreat center located in Covington, Louisiana. With elegant open. They forgot to turn on the chandelier on. Every single one of my guest had complements about how delicious everything was! Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. I attended a wedding there in November and they did an amazing job. The Rivers Retreat is a sprawling 13-acre wedding venue and retreat center located in Covington, Louisiana. Our clubhouse is available for your weddings, receptions, private events, and meetings. She made everything less nerve racking helping design the centerpieces keeping our ideas in mind! The bride and groom were not notified until a few hours prior to the wedding of the conditions. I would recommend this place to everyone for any occasion. Request pricing Responds within 24 hours from Covington, LA, 33 miles Affordable rates. Chateau provides its guests with a spectacular range of facilities de, The Maison is a unique, three-level live music and event venue in New Orleans on world-famous Frenchmen St. Maison is available seven days a week for a vast array of special events, from large private parties to intimate gatherings. I have many many friends that got married the same day and every other venue had backup generators with a plan for situations such as this. Only a few miles from downtown, your event will have the luxury of privacy without s. NOMA provides an opulent setting for private events, meetings, film screenings, corporate entertaining, lectures, seated dinners, receptions, weddings, and more. For any persons attending over the agreed number listed in the space marked NUMBER EXPECTED, there shall be a charge of $XX per person and must be paid at the end of the event" The bride signs and initials this information whenever they book (usually a year in advance) and this is standard in the industry. The sales coordinator informed the groom that we had purchased 3 generators to run the kitchen, restrooms, and sound equipment for the DJ. Vintage court is beautiful. Work with our event team to arrange our meeting space to suit the unique needs of your group We offer a beautifully unique indoor and outdoor space that can be customized for all and any type of event. We also allow the space to be rented out for busine. Shannon and crew are great; they manage everything so well and created an environment where I had no stress that day. Pictures don't do this place justice, it is a gorgeous venue. It was established in 1959, giving the locale a touch of historic charm. ed, including my grandfather & 93 yr old great grandma! 13 Inexpensive Wedding Venues in Covington, LA How do we sort search results? Line #2 of our contract states "At the time of the executuion of this contract, customer shall provide, in the space above marked NUMBER EXPECTED, an exact number of invitations which Customer expects in all good faith to send out and shall provide to Vintage Court Corp. in good faith, a comprehensive number of guests expected to attend the event prior to the event time. The personnel that work there are some of the friendliest I have ever come into contact with. If you and your guests want to party until 5 in the morning, you are allowed to do that here. We cant express enough how awesome this venue was. I fell in love with the place the first time I visited. Our facility affords couples the opportunity to have their wedding, Situated on the site of the former St. Gertrude Convent, Vintage Court has been renovated from a Catholic Church into an, elegant banquet facility. Luckily I didn't notice or I would have been upset. t points leading up to the wedding. DURING THE ACTUAL WEDDING! from Covington, LA, 38 miles Julie, Jen and Kathryn were all incredibly responsive and easy to work with during the planning process. St. Tammany Parish is conveniently located less than an hour from New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Yes, show me. You sele, The charming Canal Street Inn, with its original historical architecture, is found in the heart of Mid-City, New Orleans. Let our professionally trained staff members cater to your every need. Host your wedding or special event at Encore! Start planning now! The food was delicious and everyone agreed. Covington; Wedding Venues; Vintage Court. I opted to do this because the DJ was used to working at the venue and used to working with the staff. We have all inclusive packages available. 3. My experience with Vintage Court was amazing. coordinating!

60 Waterloo Road North Ryde Covid, Modern Gourmet Foods Cocktail Mixers Instructions, How To Turn Off Potential Spam On Iphone 12, Articles W