yorktown funeral home shrub oak nyyorktown funeral home shrub oak ny

Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Claim this page . of 11 That type of service and consideration was greatly appreciated. WebTo send flowers or a memorial gift to the family of Frederick G. Holm please visit our Sympathy Store. Write your message of sympathy today. We serve all faiths, and can provide a full range of options to meet your individual religious or financial needs. 945 E Main St Shrub Oak, NY 10588 (914) 962-0700. SCHILLER--Joanne C., of Yorktown Heights, NY died on Feb. 3, 2023. Were gathering answers and will get back to you ASAP. Visitation will be held on Thursday, March 2nd 2023 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Yorktown Funeral Home (945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588). This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Request Information Estimated price list for Yorktown Visit Website. A ceremony can, From Business: Clark Funeral Home is a family owned & operated business. Write your message of sympathy today. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Yorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Tributes Here are the tributes to Lauri Cohen. March 1, 2023 Visitation will be held on Friday, February 3rd 2023 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Yorktown Funeral Home (945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588). They were sensitive and caring to my family during a very difficult time. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Request Information Estimated price list for Yorktown There is no photo or video of Diana B. Bello.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Yorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Tributes Here are the tributes to Lauri Cohen. Yorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY Burial service, Funeral service, Professional service, Cremation, Special service for veterans, Pre-arrangements, Grief support, Permanent memorialization, Flowers, Testimonials, Administration support Website Authorize original obituaries for this funeral home Edit They must not be used to kids coming?, From Business: Each one of us is unique with our own story to tell. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Yorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY Burial service, Funeral service, Professional service, Cremation, Special service for veterans, Pre-arrangements, Grief support, Permanent memorialization, Flowers, Testimonials, Administration support Website Authorize original obituaries for this funeral home Edit You'll be prompted to create an account. We are a three generation,, From Business: The Beecher and Dwyer Funeral Homes have been family owned for over 50 years. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. We promise to be responsive and quickly address any questions or concerns you may have. The staff is excellent ,Joe Giordano fulfilled every need. The dire", "The staff is so nice and attentive, they truly care and hel", "I cannot express my gratitude enough for Billy, Kathleen and staff! WebAbout Yorktown Funeral Home Address 945 E Main St Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Send Flowers Send sympathy flowers Website https://www.yorktownfuner Phone (914) 962-0700 This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. Jillian was the absolute best and helped put our family at ease during this difficult time. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Reviewed on Google Please park in one of the parking lots closest to Reviewed on Google You can click this link to create an obituary. Funeral Home. 945 E Main St Shrub Oak, NY 10588 (914) 962-0700. Your Name* Email Address* Telephone Subject* Message* Submit Below are a range of ways to reach us anytime. 10:00AM (ET) St Elizabeth Ann Seton 1377 E Main St Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Loading map Get Driving Directions Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Plus. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. WebYorktown Funeral Home 945 East Main Street Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Loading map Get Driving Directions Mass NOV 14. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Yorktown Funeral Home. Where can people find grief support in Shrub Oak? All Rights Reserved. What factors were most important to you when choosing a funeral home or cremation provider in Shrub Oak? Write your message of sympathy today. Yorktown Funeral Home, a family owned business, located in Yorktown's hamlet of Shrub Oak in upper Westchester, New York, has been serving the community for over 100 years with dignified, professional and above all personal service. Offer a tribute What venue(s) should people consider for a funeral in Shrub Oak? Who Where Receive obituaries Ljena Djurasevic January 30, 2023 (91 years old) View obituary Rose Marie Gruenstrass January 25, 2023 (80 years old) Please park in one of the parking lots closest to Funerals are difficult enough, so having the compassionate people at Yorktown Funeral Home made it stress free. Jillian was the absolute best and helped put our family at ease during this di", "From start to finish the team at Nardone was amazing. I called Cassidy Flynn and i spoked to Craig. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. WebYorktown Funeral Home. Claim this page . Their compassion for myself and my family during this most diffi", "I cannot express my gratitude enough for Billy, Kathleen an". Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. WebAbout Yorktown Funeral Home Address 945 E Main St Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Send Flowers Send sympathy flowers Website https://www.yorktownfuner Phone (914) 962-0700 This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. Suggested donation : St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Funeral arrangement under the care ofYorktown Funeral Home, Yorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588, Elizabeth Ann Seton Church 1377 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588. Work here? You may also light a candle in honor of Maria Merlino or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. funeral homes Anthony and staff were amazing, and took such great care of us. From Business: Yorktown Funeral Home the ultimate provider of creating healing experiences in the community. Previous Events Visitation JAN 28. on May 27, 2022, 9:47 a.m. With love and friendship. WebWelcome to Yorktown Funeral Home Find all the info you need. Browse funeral homes near Shrub Oak, New York. Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral home? This is the fee to purchase printed funeral programs. Visit Website. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Write your message of sympathy today. Share your knowledge with others. WebYorktown Funeral Home 945 East Main Street Shrub Oak, NY 10588 **Parking for outside police agencies and parking for the general public for Lt. Sgroi's wake on FRIDAY, JANUARY 6th will be at the Jefferson Valley Mall, 650 Lee Blvd., Yorktown Heights, NY 10598. Share your knowledge with others. I had my mom's viewing there and they made her look beautiful. Attach a photo 500 Ever Loved makes. 945 East Main Street, Shrub Oak, NY, 10588 Why did you originally choose to work with Yorktown Funeral Home? Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Would you like to offer Gloria C. Tobiass loved ones a condolence message? From the moment we entered, we were greeted warmly. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. (86 years old), February 14, 1936 - Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. 11:00AM (ET) Yorktown Funeral Home 945 East The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. REVIEWS. Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. It was such a well organized night and made a difficult occasion somewhat more of a true celebration of life. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Please park in one of the parking lots closest to YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. This is the fee for additional preparation of the body, such as dressing and casketing. The staff took care of everything before the funeral as well as on the day of the funeral. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. March 4, 1939 - You may purchase programs through the funeral home or elsewhere, if you wish. Would you like to offer Lauri Cohens loved ones a condolence message? Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Our staff's involvement in the community only begins with memberships in the, My father passed away Sept 21, 2016. She was such a special lady, and she will be missed dearly.. They even reached out to check on us weeks after the service. Funeral arrangement under the care ofYorktown Funeral Home. Nearby Highly Recommended Funeral arrangement under the care ofYorktown Funeral Home, Yorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588, St. Augustine's Church 381 N Highland Ave, Ossining, NY 10562. Claim this page . Jody P - Anthony and his staff were a God send. According to the funeral home, the following services have been scheduled: Service, on July 23, 2022 at 4:00 p.m., ending at 8:00 p.m., at Yorktown Funeral Home, 945 East Main Street, Shrub Oak, NY. This is the fee to transport your loved one from the funeral home to funeral events (or between events) in a hearse. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. 10:00AM (ET) St Elizabeth Ann Seton 1377 E Main St Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Loading map Get Driving Directions Write your message of sympathy today. Yorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Fri Feb 17 Mass of Christian Burial Elizabeth Ann Seton Church 1377 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Tributes Here are the tributes to Gloria C. Tobias. Yorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Fri Feb 17 Mass of Christian Burial Elizabeth Ann Seton Church 1377 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Tributes Here are the tributes to Gloria C. Tobias. Are you familiar with funerals in Shrub Oak, NY? He helped plan everything from the wake to the church and songs to the cemetery. Serving All Faiths & Religions Since 1934. Search Background Check Edit Listing. Read more. Try removing some of the filters above. WebYorktown Funeral Home, a family owned business, located in Yorktown's hamlet of Shrub Oak in upper Westchester, New York, has been serving the community for over 100 years with dignified, professional and above all personal service. Location & Hours 945 E Main St Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Serving Shrub Oak Area Get directions Edit business info A mass will be held on Friday, March 3rd 2023 at 10:00 AM at the St. Augustine's Church (381 N Highland Ave, Ossining, NY 10562). Yorktown Funeral Home was amazing for a very difficult time when we lost our mom. Reviewed on Google Many people have told me that it was the nicest memorial. "This place is a beautiful place to view you love ones. 945 E Main St. Shrub Oak, NY 10588. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. WebYorktown Funeral Home 945 East Main Street Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Loading map Get Driving Directions Mass FEB 18. Shrub Oak, New York. I scrolled and found that a flower shop delivered to wrong funera", "Had to share my experience with Joe Smith Funeral home when I saw 4.9 stars - confused because this funeral home goes above and beyo", "Had to share my experience with Joe Smith Funeral home when", "From start to finish the team at Nardone was amazing. "Dealing with the passing of our father was very difficult, but the staff at Yorktown Funeral Home handled everything with respect and dignity. WebTo send flowers or a memorial gift to the family of Frederick G. Holm please visit our Sympathy Store. It is also the critical first step in the healing process. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The passing of a loved one is not a pleasant moment in our lives, and for us, losing Dad was both unexpected and very emotional. Nearby Highly Recommended Browse funeral homes near Shrub Oak, New York. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Offer a tribute February 4, 2023 Julia Martin and Josalyn Scarberry sent flowers The director is such a compassionate woman. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a visitation or viewing. This is the cost to purchase a casket from the funeral home. actual pricing. their pricing. Previous Events Visitation JAN 28. WebTo send flowers or a memorial gift to the family of Frederick G. Holm please visit our Sympathy Store. Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. WebDo you own Yorktown Funeral Home? She really made sure everything went seamles", "The staff is so nice and attentive, they truly care and helped me through every step, I didnt have to worry about anything. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Search Background Check Edit Listing. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. 945 East Main Street, Shrub Oak, NY, 10588 on Aug. 9, 2022, 9:57 a.m. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. We serve all faiths, and can provide a full range of options to meet your individual religious or financial needs. Anthony was caring and patient. their pricing. on Dec. 31, 2022, 5:21 p.m. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. February 13, 2023 Make sure relatives of Lauri Cohen know they have sympathy messages here. We are sad to announce that on February 11, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Gloria C. Tobias of Shrub Oak, New York. (83 years old). Attach a photo 500 Claim your free page on Alignable and increase word-of-mouth referrals for your business. 11:00AM (ET) Yorktown Funeral Home 945 East "Dealing with the passing of our father was very difficult, but the staff at Yorktown Funeral Home handled everything with respect and dignity. Clark Funeral Home is ready to, While losing a loved one is a most difficult time, Hudson Valley Funeral Home made our tremendous grief more bearable.Throughout the whole process, My aunt passed away and we were not pleased w how we were treated.we were supposed to see my aunt fully dressed before the funeral we sat and, From Business: It's probably the one of the toughest activities that you will ever undergo - saying goodbye to a loved one. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.. Write your message of sympathy today. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Yorktown Funeral Home Business Data 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588, United States (914) 962-0700 [email protected] www.yorktownfuneralhome.com. This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. There is no photo or video of Lauri Cohen.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. WebBrowsing 1 - 10 of 11 funeral homes near Shrub Oak, New York. Yorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588. What could Yorktown Funeral Home do to improve? Write your message of sympathy today. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Here are the tributes to Gloria C. Tobias. WebYorktown Funeral Home, a family owned business, located in Yorktown's hamlet of Shrub Oak in upper Westchester, New York, has been serving the community for over 100 years with dignified, professional and above all personal service. Location & Hours 945 E Main St Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Serving Shrub Oak Area Get directions Edit business info Would you like to offer Maria Merlinos loved ones a condolence message? WebYorktown Funeral Home, a family owned business, located in Yorktown's hamlet of Shrub Oak in upper Westchester, New York, has been serving the community for over 100 years with dignified, professional and above all personal service. Location & Hours 945 E Main St Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Serving Shrub Oak Area Get directions Edit business info She was predeceased by : her parents, Vincent Lomuscio and Portia Lomuscio; and her sister Bridget. Offer a tribute February 4, 2023 Julia Martin and Josalyn Scarberry sent flowers Yorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Fri Feb 17 Mass of Christian Burial Elizabeth Ann Seton Church 1377 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Tributes Here are the tributes to Gloria C. Tobias. (53 years old). This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. February 13, 2023 and if there was anything they could help with. My family welcomes donations to one of the below listed charities as an expression of sympathy instead of flowers. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. A mass will be held on Saturday, February 4th 2023 at 11:15 AM at the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church (1377 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588). In less than an hour arrangements are made the next day my, My beloved grandma passed away. Claim your free page on Alignable and increase word-of-mouth referrals for your business. What was the process of arranging a funeral like? The when, where, how and what needed to be done were all a concern, and thank God f", "The passing of a loved one is not a pleasant moment in our lives, and for us, losing Dad was both unexpected and very emotional. She was predeceased by : her mother Sandra Freifeld; her sister Linda Freifeld; her uncle David Londin; and her cousin Lisa Feldman. Search Background Check Edit Listing. Visitation will be held on Sunday, March 5th 2023 from 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Yorktown Funeral Home (945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588). WebYorktown Funeral Home 945 East Main Street Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Loading map Get Driving Directions Mass FEB 18. Search Shrub Oak obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Yorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Send Flowers Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Sympathy messages Would you like to offer Deda Nicajs loved ones a condolence message? They helped so much and made sure everything was taken ", "I cannot express my gratitude enough for Billy, Kathleen and staff! The families of our community have long turned to us, From Business: The members of Dorsey - Carlone Funeral Home will guide your family in creating a meaningful ceremony to honor the life and memory your loved one. Yorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Send Flowers Sat Feb 18 Mass 10:00 AM St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church 1377 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588 Send Flowers Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Sympathy messages I cant thank Jason as well enough for caring as if we were their o", "From start to finish the team at Nardone was amazing. She was loved and cherished by many people including : her parents, Luis Cabrera and Rosario Cabrera; her children, Deborah Dono (Robert), William Jr. (Kathie) and Kathryn Morley; her son-in-law Bruce Morley; her sister Rosario Combas; her grandchildren, Chrissy Tobias, Jacqueline Tobias, Chelsea Connolly (John), Stephen Dono (Jenny), Allyson Morley and Michael Morley; her great grandchild Logan Connolly; and her husband William Tobias. Please contact the funeral home for Looking for an obituary or upcoming funeral? Reviewed on Google Will recom", "This place is a beautiful place to view you love ones. WebYorktown Funeral Home. We serve all faiths, and can provide a full range of options to meet your individual religious or financial needs. Your name and review will be publicly viewable. Visitation was held on Thursday, March 2nd 2023 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Yorktown Funeral Home (945 E Main St, Shrub Oak, NY 10588). on Sept. 9, 2022, 11:18 a.m. This is the fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home will provide. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Watson Funeral Home locations in Putnam Valley, NY. WebYorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St Shrub Oak NY 10588 (914) 556-3546 Claim this business (914) 556-3546 Website More Directions Advertisement Yorktown Funeral Home the ultimate provider of creating healing experiences in the community. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. What I found amazing and truly appreciated were the follow up phone calls and text just to see how we were doing. All Rights Reserved. WebYorktown Funeral Home 945 E Main St Shrub Oak NY 10588 (914) 556-3546 Claim this business (914) 556-3546 Website More Directions Advertisement Yorktown Funeral Home the ultimate provider of creating healing experiences in the community. This section contains the heritage, vision, and the people behind, From Business: Our facility is located within the beautiful Hudson Valley region of Orange County. Funeral arrangement under the care ofYorktown Funeral Home. This remains our guiding precept.. Make choices about your future funeral now. February 2, 2023 Yorktown Funeral Home, a family owned business, located in Yorktown's hamlet of Shrub Oak in upper Westchester, New York, has been serving the community for over 100 years with dignified, professional and above all personal service. more directly from independent sellers at great prices. For immediate assistance, please call. Julia Martin and Josalyn Scarberry sent flowers, In loving memory of Lauri Cohen, Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. I ha", "Stephanie at Dorsey-Carlone Funeral Home helped us with our funeral arrangements for both my stepfather and my mother. REVIEWS. WebYorktown Funeral Home 945 East Main Street Shrub Oak, NY 10588 **Parking for outside police agencies and parking for the general public for Lt. Sgroi's wake on FRIDAY, JANUARY 6th will be at the Jefferson Valley Mall, 650 Lee Blvd., Yorktown Heights, NY 10598. Yorktown Heights, NY 10598. Yorktown Funeral Home, a family owned business, located in Yorktown's hamlet of Shrub Oak in upper Westchester, New York, has been serving the community for over 100 years with dignified, professional and above all personal service.

Amati Abn 36 Contrabassoon, Sissonville Football Roster, Can You Reverse On A Motorway In Romania, Raphael Warnock Net Worth Forbes, Automatic Gratuity Law New Jersey, Articles Y