wolf of wall street pick up lineswolf of wall street pick up lines

I'm constantly asking myself questions. I mean, you're a duchess right, the Duchess of Bay Ridge. The story is the memoir of Jordan Belfort, a Long Island kid played by Leonardo DiCaprio who rose to become a millionaire penny stock scammer and boiler-room boss. Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: I think you have a fuckin' drug problem. I mean, you're not afraid of like the whole kid thing, right? Fuzzy Bear over there? Stratton Oakmont Commercial: Max Belfort: [Pretends to walk away, but suddenly turns back]. I'm the Founder of SucceedFeed.com and I truly appreciate you taking the time to read my posts and being apart of the Succeed Feed community. What the fuck is going on out here? I know, but I don't drink, remember? But it gets even better, baby. But who the fuck wanted to live there? Jordan Belfort, Let me tell you something. I'm not ashamed to admit it. And all my friends are trying to fuck her, you know, and Im not gonna let one of these assholes fuck my cousin. Good! Look! Wouldn't you like to know how to sell it? Pick up the phone and start dialing! Im gonna let you in on a little secret about these telephones. You hear me? Jordan Belfort: Because, at least as a rich man, when I have to face my problems, I show up in the back of the limo, wearing a $2000 suit and a $40,000 gold fuckin' watch. It's just stupid. It was like mainlining adrenaline. Daddy shouldn't waste his time. I don't have jack-shit. Jordan Belfort: You can save the fucking spotted owl with money. Jordan Belfort: All Id done was taken the small liberty of moving things to their logical conclusion, changing T and E to T and A: Tits and Ass!, If I earn a million dollars a week and the average American earns a thousand dollars a week, then when I spend twenty thousand dollars on something its the equivalent of the average American spending twenty dollars on something, right?, But what I sincerely hope is that my life serves as a cautionary tale to the rich and poor alike; to anyone whos living with a spoon up their nose and a bunch of pills dissolving in their stomach sac; or to any person whos considering taking a God-given gift and misusing it; to anyone who decides to go to the dark side of the force and live a life of unbridled hedonism. Right there? Cocaine and hookers, my friend. I'm a former member of the middle class raised by two accountants in a tiny apartment in Bayside, Queens. And act as if you are already a tremendous success, and as sure as I stand here today - you will become successful., You dont choose who you fall in love with, do you? Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. Just give me a second. A master diver! Failure is your friend. Jordan Belfort, If I earn a million dollars a week and the average American earns a thousand dollars a week, then when I spend twenty thousand dollars on something its the equivalent of the average American spending twenty dollars on something, right? Jordan Belfort, Ive got the guts to die. Its not fucking real. Mark Hanna, Gotta pump those numbers up. And with this script, which is your new harpoon, I'm gonna teach each and every one of you to be Captain fucking Ahab. But no touching. Say hi! There is no such thing as bad publicity. We are here to make money! Bang, bang, bang. Oh, you're investing in Italy? Your hair looks good. But I needn't have been. Di Caprio and Scorsese combine for one of the most fun financial movies of this decade. Donnie Azoff: Because sometime in the not-so-distant future, you're gonna be pulling up at a red light, in your beat-up old fucking Pinto, and that person's gonna be pulling up right alongside you in their brand new Porsche. The fucking hero I'm gonna be back at the office when the Bureau seizes this fucking boat. Say hi, mommy! Naomi Lapaglia: It'll keep you sharp between the ears. I heard some stupid shit. There was this one time I was selling pot to this Amish dude. You look like a kid, and Wall Streets no place for kids. Jordan Belfort: Trust me. [throwing money at the FBI agents] Naomi Lapaglia: Jordan Belfort: The reason for the call today, John, is something just came across my desk, John. Jordan Belfort: [offers pen to Chester] Exactly. The movie also features the "One of Us" chant, which is a reference to the 1930s horror movie Freaks. Patrick Denham: Oh, Jesus Christ. The book, motherfucker, the book! I did a lot of bad shit. That was so fucking great. There were four right here. The sides did cure cancer, that's the problem, that's why they were so expensive. I do it 'cause I fucking *need* to. You're gonna miss it! Give yourself no choice but to succeed. FYI boys, Danielle has promised to use this $10,000 for breast implants. Why don't you do me a favor. All you have to do today is pick up that phone and speak the words that I have taught you. Jordan Belfort: Plot - Jordan Belfort earns by day thousands of dollars per minute, money that he squanders by night at the same velocity in drugs, sex and travels around the world. In 1987, Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio) takes an entry-level job at a Wall Street brokerage firm. Naomi Lapaglia: There's no such thing as an Amish Buddhist. Alden Kupferberg: On a daily basis I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens for a month. GET OFF THE PHONE! Jordan Belfort: Married people can't have friends? Tell me something I don't know, I wait all week for the fucking Equalizer and they have to fucking [picks up the phone, then calmly, in a transatlantic accent]. [Furious about newspaper article] Well, he says that he only wants to make furniture. Alden Kupferberg, Yeah, like Buddhists. I can't go down there, Jordan. Here's a list of a few of the best lines from the movie: I want you to deal with Your problems by . Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Wouldn't you like to learn how to sell it? Honey oh my God!, you probably had to pay them in cash with your hands! Last month you were a wine connoisseur, and now youre an aspiring landscape architect, Isnt that right? Jordan Belfort, You got my money taped to your tits, honey. I can sell anything. She's the best. Jordan Belfort: Fuck you! I'm not gonna let someone else fuck my cousin, you know? I love you, baby. No, baby. [after shipwreck] With their beautiful wife by their side, who's got big voluptuous tits. Back in the 1990s, Belfort ran Stratton-Oakmont, a Long Island-based pump and dump that . Jordan Belfort: I got my wife checking the messages every forty-five minutes calling the office saying. I have been a rich man and I have been a poor man. Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Jurassic Park Movies Ranked By Tomatometer, The Most Anticipated TV & Streaming Shows of March 2023, Pokmon Detective Pikachu Sequel Finds Its Writer and Director, and More Movie News. Nicholas the Butler: [timid] Danger at every turn. There is no nobility in poverty. Yet Jordan Belfort: I want to stay married, Dad, but it's crazy out there. No, Daddy doesn't even get to touch Mommy for a very, very very long time. Donnie Azoff: Jordan Belfort: Nicholas the Butler: And you know what else? Yeah, my wife yeah, my wife is my cousin or whatever. You think I would let my kids near you? That's right, out of all the Swiss bankers in Miami, it had to be him! Donnie. I was hooked in seconds. It is no matter. Im not like, gonna let someone else fuck my cousin, you know? Fugayzi, fugazi. You snooks will now be targeting the wealthiest 1% of Americans. The show goes on! After 15 years in storage, the lemmons had developed a delayed fuse. You're sick! Jordan Belfort: Across the Verrazano's Bridge. Yeah. S-so if I, if I sell a stock at $10,000, my commission is 5,000 bucks. Huh? Well, like you said there's no friends on Wall Street. Theyre not gonna dial themselves. My name is Jordan Belfort. You be telephone fucking terrorists! I called the captain the n-word? You don't think I'm gonna see my fucking kids again, huh? We grew up together, and she grew up hot, you know. There's no nobility in poverty. You're a father now. Pick up the phone and start dialing! Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: New world. Nothing. What a greek tragedy! Because, I mean, fuckety fuck fuck, Jordan, look at this thing! Or maybe manipulate events are the more appropriate words. Go on. Brad: I have some really, really great news. Jordan Belfort: Mark Hanna: No shit. That'd be 40,000 shares, John. Yeah. You know what a fugazi is? Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Jordan Belfort: Look, I knew these guys weren't like Harvard MBAs. Does Daddy get a kiss from both of his little girls? And you know something else, Daddy? Because I want you to come for me, baby. The Wolf Of Wall Street is undoubtedly one of the best movies to come out in the last decade.Fans and critics are still divided on whether it glorifies fraud or not but there is no denying that the star-studded biopic offers great entertainment. What do you mean happy for me? I don't even know. Those are rookie numbers in this racket. What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Donnie Azoff: Jordan Belfort: I don't wanna die, Jordan! Naomi Lapaglia: Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Or worse yet, I've seen this happen, implode. You understand? If anyone's gonna fuck my cousin, it's gonna be me. Oh, California? Saurel! Right! Yeah, there's like a 60 percent, you know 60, 65 percent chance the kid's gonna be fuckin' retarded or whatever Jordan Belfort: Baby, you know you got real anger issues. Mark Hanna: Naomi Lapaglia: The nice thing about being rescued by Italians is that they feed you, make you drink red wine, then you get to dance. And in the case of Aerotyne, based on every technical factor out there, John, we are looking at a grand slam home run. And in the case of the telephone, it's up to each and every one of you, my highly-trained Strattonites. Jordan Belfort: Beni fucking hanna!. If you don't do it, the stress of this job, it'll make you explode. Which is why you should pick up 5000 shares . Oh, hey. I'm sure every person has this; it's just that my monologue is particularly loud. He actually went to law school. Naomi Lapaglia: Say hi to Rocco and Rocco! I want to make money. Honey, you okay? The movie depicts Jordan Belforts reckless adventures from his rise to a wealthy stockbroker to his seduction and free-fall into corruption, drug abuse, excess and ultimately imprisonment. Patrick Denham: Is there an apology message on the machine?" So before I approve this midget-tossing business, you need to find me a game warden who can rein in the little critter if he should go off the deep end. It's not fucking real. Jordan Belfort: I can't close this briefcase. They're gonna need to send in the National Guard to take me out, cos I ain't going nowhere! Jordan Belfort: Trust me, okay? How do you say rathole in British? She's a classy lady. The 4.95-acre equestrian estate comes with a wine cellar, a ten-stall stable, and a saltwater pool. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! If I can be of any help to you on your journey I'll do my best. Her father is the brother of my mom. You're never gonna see the kids again! They're called telephones. It doesn't even Donnie Azoff: Are you behind on your credit card bills? Oh no. Leave your emotions at the door. Jordan Belfort, The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you cant achieve it. Jordan Belfort, 97% of the people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who didnt. Jordan Belfort, Hard work beats talent. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other real soon. Sell me that pen. And Robbie, who sold anything he can get his hands on, mostly weed. Like you married your cousin or some stupid shit, you know? Jordan Belfort: ~ Jordan Belfort. Are you sure? Donnie Azoff: Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Look, I know you're not following what I'm saying anyway, right? Many weren't happy with the ending, though it was a very accurate representation of this day and time, and falls in line with typical Scorsese films. Naomi Lapaglia: No, you didn't research the whole thing and deal with the fucking golf course people! Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: $26,000 worth of sides? Get the ludes downstairs! Let the consequences of failure become so dire and so unthinkable that youll have no choice but to do whatever it takes to succeed., The easiest way to make money is -create something of such value that everybody wants and go out and give and create value, the money comes automatically., I've got the guts to die. His eyes seem to be a little bit odd, don't they? Now let's knock this motherfucker out of the park! What are you, a fuckin owl? Naomi Lapaglia, Oh my God! I started this website because I wanted to help people like you to maximize their potential and achieve their dreams. R (Graphic Nudity|Drug Use|Language Throughout|Some Violence|Strong Sexual Content), Comedy, What a fucking burden! Donnie Azoff: Act as if you have unmatched confidence and then people will surely have confidence in you. Jordan Belfort: 4. No, they're not retarded or anything like that Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Right! Maybe sell the house. Let me get that right. You can sell anything? However, while Belfort and his cronies partake in a hedonistic brew of sex, drugs and thrills, the SEC and the FBI close in on his empire of excess. $4,000? Sell me this pen! Oh baby. Don't you fucking dare. [stands up tall, smiling] Who is she? Jordan Belfort: Let's go the other fucking way! No, daddy doesn't even get to touch mommy for a very, very, very long time. Naomi Lapaglia: What do you mean you want a divorce? Like, "Run free!" Yeah, my wife is my cousin or whatever, but it's not like what you think. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". Jordan Belfort: That's not why I do it. Jordan Belfort: Naomi Lapaglia: Good! Whether America plans to invade Switzerland in the upcoming months. And his urine stream was like a fucking fire hose. Who's a faggot? They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. And the problem with that is that your brain is like a computer: If you ask a question, it's programmed to respond, whether there's an answer or not. Biography, Know Your Critic: Clint Worthington, Founder of The Spool and Senior Writer at Consequence. Then came the Pink Sheet hookers, who were the lowest form of all, usually a streetwalker or the sort of low-class hooker who showed up in response to a desperate late-night phone call to a number in Screw magazine or the yellow pages. But if you can make your clients money at the same time it's advantageous to everyone, correct? Cinemark Jordan, it's fucking good, right? Perfect Hildy Azoff: Venice. Turns out you're completely off the hook, honey. Hey, sweetheart! It's three feet of water down there. Jordan Belfort: Fuck you! Are you behind on you credit card bills? Donnie Azoff: I mean, we had similar interests and shit. it should simply be a lesson learned about the world of the stock broker because it's not possible to empathise with his character as everything he does it so vile. Bo Dietl: Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: So, I presume you're Italian. You're lookin' at me like I'm crazy. If you don't, you will fall out of balance, split your differential and tip the fuck over. Max Belfort: Sweetheart, you have my money taped to your tits. If youre into films about money, sales, success and that rags to riches story then it is all of that with a bunch of crazy, obscene and extreme all thrown in. Mark Hanna: Cinemark Jordan Belfort: [also in thoughts] Because at least as a rich man, when I have to face my problems, I show up in the back of a limo, wearing a $2,000 suit and a $40,000 gold fucking watch! Jordan Belfort, See those little black boxes? Donnie Azoff: Mark Hanna: Who is the one who flew in here at 3:00 in the morning on their stupid helicopter and woke up Skylar? He didn't mean any of it. Oh, I'm good with water for now. And I choose rich every fucking time. My wife, Naomi, the Duchess of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. [peeing on his subpoena] Robbie Feinberg ('Pinhead'): Yeah. I'm gonna have Heidi lick some caviar off my balls in the meantime. Is your landlord ready to evict you? What the fuck does that even mean? Jordan Belfort: Mark Hanna: Stratton Broker in a Bowtie: Get those fucking ludes! Like a loaded M16 without a trained marine to pull the trigger. Jordan Belfort, My killers, my killers who will not take No for an answer. I found this woman's company to be incredibly soothing., Victor was Chinese by birth and Jewish by injection, having been raised amid the most savage young Jews anywhere on Long Island: the towns of Jericho and Syosset., I had considered changing my phone number, but I was so far behind on my phone bill that NYNEX was after me too., People dont buy stock; it gets sold to them. If you have persistence, you will come out ahead of most people. Naomi Lapaglia: Jordan Belfort: Welcome back. Yeah, there's something a little bit different about his eyes. Come on, baby. Companies these people know. The Wolf of Wall Street: Directed by Martin Scorsese. Do you really think that I don't know what you're up to? It was a madhouse, a greed fest, with equal parts cocaine, testosterone, and body fluids. Yeah, I'm sure. It took 90 minutes for these fuckers to kick in but once they did, *pow. I got a couple of mil' comin' in like a week. Dont ever forget that., Listen, guys, fucking around with midgets aint no joke. After all, the IRS knew about this sort of stuff, didnt they? Where were they doing it, sweetheart? Didn't take long for people to start abusing ludes, of course, and in 1982 the U.S. government "Schedule 1'd" them, along with the rest of the world. You're a lying piece of shit! One fucking day. Jordan Belfort, the former stock broker whose story inspired the hit movie The Wolf of Wall Street, is suing the filmmakers for $300m (229m). Donnie Azoff: , and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. It's got no no alcohol. Donnie Azoff: Jesus Christ. Donnie Azoff: What kind of person are you? Donnie. There is no such thing as bad publicity. Jean? The name of the game, moving the money from the client's pocket to your pocket. And it wasn't just about the sex either. She you know, her her father is the is the brother of my mom. Right? He's a Boy Scout! Champagne. Mark Hanna: You want me to sell you this fucking pen? [in narration] Jordan Belfort: The jet skis just went overboard! I'm gonna take custody of the kids. Jordan Belfort: [whispering] Enjoy! Below Ive put together the best Wolf of Wall Street quotes on money and success. On my Dad's side. Whoa! Yeah, no. And when it gets in, I'll give you a call and you come pick it up. Movie Info. Mark Hanna: With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Wolf Of Wall Street animated GIFs to your conversations. Twenty fucking years! Jordan Belfort: All right, get the fuck off my boat. And I hate fucking chess!, And my wifewell, I guess shed earned her scene with me, but still; did she really have that much reason to be angry? You're almost there! Three or four times, maybe five. I finished my paperwork and I was, just had a couple minutes. So in that sense youre lucky Im not the one who does the hiring around here., contrary to previous assumptions, young men and women who possess the collective social graces of a herd of sex-crazed water buffalo and have an intelligence quotient in the range of Forrest Gump on three hits of acid, can be taught to sound like Wall Street wizards, as long as you write every last word down for them and then keep drilling it into their heads again and againevery day, twice a dayfor a year straight., I laughed right along with her, but inside I was dying. Jordan Belfort: I'm talking about this. Wow. I didn't even want to bring it up. What a fucking burden, and actually had to do some work besides swiping my fucking credit card all day? [Sees a young broker cleaning his fishbowl] Right? I do it cause I fuckin' need to. [Naomi walks in on a gay orgy] Yeah, it's getting old and decrepit. Nicky Koskoff: I Ain't Going Anywhere! If anyone is gonna fuck my cousin it's gonna be me, out of out of respect, you know? Fuck you! Now, right now, John, the stock trades over-the-counter at 10 cents a share. Donnie Azoff: The Cerebral Palsy phase. Robbie Feinberg, the Pinhead, took five years to finish high school. Your hair looks good. Yeah. Yes, I think it's true. The captain tied you up, he almost fuckin' tasered you! What the fuck are you talking about? So I was a little surprised you asked Christie for my number. He thinks you're fuckin' Gordon Gekko. Its not on the elemental chart. Jordan Belfort: I'm also Dutch, German, English. Jordan Belfort: I want to. On cocksucking, motherfucking new issue day? Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Brace yourself for an outrageous true story from legendary. [Naomi walks in on a gay orgy] Chester, who sold tires and weed. [in thoughts] Donnie and I were going out on our own. You know, every time someone rises up in this world, there's always gonna be some asshole trying to drag 'em down. So you listen to me and you listen well. Very British, you know. I'm not ashamed to admit it: my first time in prison, I was terrified. My fucking warriors, who will not hang up the phone till their client either buys. You were, like, screaming at people. GET OFF THE PHONE! The easiest way to make money is - create something of such value that . Brooklyn. Righto, Jean, that'll be great Cheerio! You can give generously to the church or political party of your choice. [bursting into laughter] Well, we don't work for you, man! Holy fucking shit Jordan Belfort: Money talks and bullshit takes the bus. Max Belfort: God damn it! Sell that. Donnie Azoff: Tell me. That's the fuckin' point. I'm going to hell, Jordan! Jordan Belfort: Naomi Lapaglia: What the fuck is that kid doing? And I choose rich every fuckin' time. Jordan Belfort: It's like a non-alcoholic beer. Jordan Belfort: it's partly due to dicaprio. You had to deal with the Golf Course people too! This is America. For a moment, I had forgotten I lived in a world where everything was for sale. Because they said eventually everyone's going to have to give information on this case so at the end of the day it might not even be a factor. Patrick Denham: Okay? Shit about you and your cousin or something like that. But it's not like what you think or whatever, you know Jordan Belfort: Jordan Belfort: Naomi Lapaglia: Why why why god, why would you be so cruel as to choose a chain of fucking hibachi restaurants to take me down! So you listen to me and you listen well. Jordan Belfort: Go at it. Mark Hanna: No, I'm not fucking letting you near my kids! Jordan Belfort: I mean, what if something like that happened? And you're still acting like an infant! Linette Lopez. That's not how you treat people. She was the one with my cock in her mouth in the Ferrari, so put your dick back in your pants. If you sell $10,000 worth of this stock, I will personally give you a blowjob for free. But you You, Jordan, you got this way all on your own. That's right. Oh, my God. Bald as as China doll. That's good for me. If you have persistence, you will come out ahead of most people. Chester Ming: [narration] Daddy's really sorry about what he said in the other room. By creating an account, you agree to the Brad: Donnie Azoff: I don't even listen to it. You had to deal with the Golf Course people too! You're gonna knock whose fucking teeth in? Naomi Lapaglia: Naomi Lapaglia: It was obscene, in the normal world. Naomi Lapaglia: The name of the company, Aerotyne International. [laughing] Can I have that Danish? After they left I checked the apartment. The world of investing can be a jungle. Watch. Its never landed. California, baby! Coming Soon. What we're gonna do is this: first we pitch 'em Disney, AT&T, IBM, blue chip stocks exclusive. By continuing, you agree to the Privacy Policy and And eviscerate your enemies. Not Italy. The Wolf of Wall Street is one of the most iconic films of the 21st century Credit: Alamy. And all my friends are trying to fuck her, you know, and I'm not gonna let one of these assholes fuck my cousin. Look at this! [pauses] Naomi Lapaglia: Jordan Belfort: I don't love you anymore, Jordan! Guinea Gulch. They're up my ass. Your hair looks good. Teresa Petrillo, It was obscene, in the real world. Thats who youre gonna be sitting next to! Jordan Belfort, You be ferocious, you be relentless, you be telephone fucking terrorists Jordan Belfort, Let me give you some legal advice: Shut the fuck up! Agent Patrick Denham, Im not fucking leaving! Chester Ming: Janet (Jordan's Assistant): Naomi and I got along. Money. So I used the cousin thing, as like, an in with her. Most of the Wall Street jackasses that I bust, they're to the manor born. Is he fucking crazy? BENI-FUCKING-HANA? You gotta feed the geese to keep the blood flowing. You just made love to me. And they're all shaved too. Without you, theyre just worthless hunks of plastic. He was making so much money selling Quaaludes that he become the Quaalude King of Bayside. Out of respect. Donnie Azoff, Look, man a lot of having a kid or whatever takes risk, whether youre fuckin cousins or not, you know Donnie Azoff, Well, basically, you know, if the kid was retarded I would I would, you know, drive it up to the country and just like, you know, open the door and let it say Youre free now! You know? Naomi Lapaglia: Jordan Belfort: And I will make you richer than the most powerful CEO in the United States of fucking America! [checks on Donnie] Think about it. Does that ring a bell? Jordan Belfort: What is that supposed to mean, you want a divorce?

What Do Waiters Wear Around Their Waist, Drexel Medical School Class Of 2025, Articles W