wild west bass trail entry feeswild west bass trail entry fees

Release authorized on the dates and/or duration of the registered season. Harriman State Park's major facilities include Lake Welch, Lake Sebago, Sebago Cabin Camp, Lake Tiorati . Contestants must be present and be able to hear their names called at the official weigh-into be eligible for contingency prizes. There are then two permitted methods of returning to the check-in: (1) by both paired anglers remaining in their boat and being towed by water, or (2) by one or both paired anglers entering the boat of another tournament contestant. Changing or altering standard factory parts of a contestants engine to increase the horsepower over the factory horsepower rating is forbidden and will result in disqualification. I, THE UNDERSIGNED, hereby assign and grant to GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series, and/or any of its Subsidiaries the right and permission to copyright and/or publish photographs or video footage myself, (the Work) and the use of these photographs and video footage singularly or in conjunction with other photographs or video footage for television production and broadcast of the GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series, and any related art, advertising, internet usage, trade or any other similar lawful purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, product packaging, posters, billboards, internet usage, endorsements, television and television commercials worldwide (the Project), without additional compensation by GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series and free and clear of any claim whatsoever on my part. Entry $ 500. . Flying over tournament waters or the use of drones during the off-limits period, open practice and competition are not allowed. Please do credit Wild West Bass Youth Series. Quick Link:. Appeals of non-competition rulings must be presented in writing to the Tournament Director within 48 hours from the time and date of ruling for review. 42. Appeals for penalties assessed must be presented in writing 48 hours from the time and date of ruling to the Tournament Director. PAYOUT: 100% of WWBYS West Coast Championship Entry Fees go towards CASH SCHOLARSHIPS and PRIZES! All #lockitin2021 fees are applied to each. 11 PRIZES: Prizes will be awarded after the tournament. I am aware and agree that by executing this waiver and release, that I am giving up my right to bring legal action or assert a claim against GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series for my negligence. Brown 1. Any contestant(s) deemed under the influence by the tournament director may be disqualified. REGISTRATION: Each contestant must register in person with official WWBT staff at the time and place designated in the schedule of events. Drive-thru weigh-in. if 5 dead fish are brought to the scales that bag is disqualified. I(We) agree that I have fully read and accept the Official Rules of this Tournament. June 10th, 2023. WWBT may, however, restrict the use of patches, logos, signage, etc. I, the undersigned, as the legal guardian or legal authority to execute this Individual Release and Hold-Harmless Agreement (Release), acknowledge and understand, that as an angler, parent of an angler, or legally responsible agent of an angler at selected events, said angler upon being present at any event, may have personal contact with adults, children, and angler members and spectators. From Memorial Day (May) to Columbus Day (October) entrance gates charge an entrance fee from 9AM to 5pm. Tournament officials shall have the sole responsibility for determining whether aeration and capacity are proper and adequate. bags which increase survival rate will be furnished by the Tournament Director and must be used for the weigh-in. Must have current Wild West Bass Trail Membership ( SIGN UP HERE) Please note: LOCK IN deposits are non-refundable. EVENT ENTRY FEE $855 - PRO $430 - NON-BOATER WINNINGS 90% Payback 1 to 5 Payout CONTINGENCIES Yamamoto $100 to the highest finishing team with Yamamoto baits in the boat. This authorization is granted only after a reasonable effort has been made to reach me. The contestant must know and observe these dates. 6) Gathering of people may be limited as mandated by state or local government. TAXES: Participants are responsible for all applicable taxes, execution of all tax forms and rules on both cash and merchandise awards. Priorities will be: 1) anglers that sign up for 3 or more events, 2) Anglers signing up with a pro/co combination 3) Date registration was received. The rights granted herein shall not confer in myself any rights of ownership in the Project including, without limitation, the copyright thereto, all of which shall be and remain the exclusive property of GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series. Each boat must have a U.S. Coast Guard horsepower rating plate attached to the boat by the manufacturer. A contestant must not allow any bass caught by him/her to be counted on the score of another contestant. 122. 26. I also understand I must provide my personal cell number capable of receiving text messages from the Wild West Bass Youth Series. 2 Loss of catch for the day of the violation. Difference Maker: Johns said the most important element of his setup was the 10-pound By David A. test line --- Find all of your tackle and gear from Tackle Warehouse (Affilliiate Link) #WildWestBassTrail #BestInTheWest Apex Angle: Ken Mah's Big Bite Flipping Set Up G. Loomis IMX Pro Flippin Rod Heavy 894C FPR Shimano Chronarch MGL Casting Reel 22 lb. Pros are encouraged to carry two Coast Guard approved chest-type life preservers per boat. Each angler of aTEAM must fill out and pay their own Open Qualifier Registration fee. Unless otherwise specified, all official times are specific to local host community. For the rule of time keeping until the official clock reads the following minute, contestants are not considered late for that minute in question, i.e., 3:00:59 is not considered late. If contestants have any questions they mustapproach the tournament director. 21. In social media, you may use hashtags #WWBYS or tag @WWBYouthseries to amplify and spread your post to our social fans. Juniors are 8yrs old through 8th Grade. 10 WAIVER AND RELEASE: As a condition of participation in each tournament, each contestant must execute a waiver and release of liability and a name and likeness release. 34. 5 Disqualification from future WWBT events, which may be a specific number of events, a specific period of time, or lifetime disqualification. NO EXCEPTIONS! 27. A safe and courteous distance (50 feet) should be maintained when trolling motors are in use. $2,000 plus $1,200 kayak package. 2. Contestants must notify the tournament director as soon as possible. Example: 45. Dead fish determinations will be made by WWBT staff member(s) in charge of the bump tank. Please do credit Wild West Bass Youth Series. Fees are $550 for pros and $275 for "co" or amateur . The co-angler must buoy or tag each of their fish for identification before placing them in their designated live well. Must be present at awards to win. A voicemail or text message may constitute such communication. After payment is complete you will receive an email with a confirmation code. If the tie is not broken by applying the foregoing procedures, the tie will remain a tie. WWBT reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke memberships without cause, reason and/or explanation and without recourse at our own discretion. A list of entry fees and other park use fees is available below. Every board member, volunteer, and angling family must evaluate their unique circumstances and make an informed decision before joining or participating in WILD WEST BASS YOUTH SERIES events, WE hope this information will be helpful as you make that choice. . Contestants will not argue, yell, demean, use profanity, or be disrespectful in any way toward this ruling. I agree to abide by all rules, bylaws, and guidelines of this event and hereby release all parties from any responsibility. TIES: In case of ties for the Pro and Co-Angler divisions the tiebreaker will be determined by the (1) largest single days weight, (2) if the tie is not broken, largest number of legal fish weighed during competition, (3) if the tie is not broken, the next tiebreaker will be the largest number of legal live fish weighed during competition, (4) if the tie is not broken, the next tiebreaker will be the AOY standings. 32. 54. which are, in WWBTs sole judgment, in poor taste. If contestants have a concern regarding his/her catch, they should not present their catch. Memberships to the Wild West Bass Youth Series (WWBYS) is $50 per year and can be purchased at WWBYS MEMBERSHIP, *** If you are interested in member-only benefits, please purchase the membership prior to filling out this form to have the discount applied. Testing of engines after the weigh-in is only allowed with permission from the Tournament Director. 4) Cloth face coverings are encouraged for anglers, boat captains, and spectatorsbut not requiredunless mandated by state/local government. Failure to have an active/paid membership is grounds for disqualification. Any candidate for competition who, in the judgment of the Tournament Director, is impaired in such a manner as to endanger the safety and well being of their partner or themselves may not be eligible. $100 to the highest finishing team with P-Line in the boat. This authorization is granted only after a reasonable effort has been made to reach me. Any time the combustion engine is operating and in gear, there must be a driver in the drivers seat in full control of the boat. VIOLATION OR INFRACTION: EACH CONTESTANT AGREES TO REPORT TO THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR IMMEDIATELY ANY VIOLATION OR INFRACTION OF ANY TOURNAMENTRULES. Membership fee for NEW members is $50 Wild West Bass Youth Series (WWBYS). About Wild West. A balance of field, one point each until end of field or points run out. Search in. Presented by: Last Chance Performance Marine . ALL BASS WILL BE MEASURED ON A FLAT BOARD WITH THE MOUTH OPEN. 122. Contestants are also encouraged to wear WWBTs logo on their tournament jerseys. Contestants may not have non-contestants cut, dig, or removed obstructions once the off-limits period begins all the way through the conclusions of the event to access any water. Various states require withholding tax on merchandise be paid upon the awarding of certificates and contestants awarded merchandise certificates in these various states are responsible for remitting this tax to WWBT. I fully understand that this is a release of liability, and express the assumption of risk and indemnity agreement. Moving or stocking fish from one location to another is prohibited. Contestants do not have the option of not being filmed or interviewed during the official event days. Contestants may not have the assistance of another boat, person, or apparatus (push poles are allowed) to access any water. Member teams will pay a total of $75 per event. Contestants must leave from and return to official checkpoints by boat. ANGLER CODE OF CONDUCT AND SPORTSMANSHIP: Contestants participating in any WWBT event shall abide by this code of conduct and the applicable rules for the event in which they are participating. Special off-limits periods will be announced for Championship Invitational events. Boats must be properly secured and stationary. June 10 is the registration deadline to avoid late fees. 7 LIABILITY INSURANCE: During the open practice and competition days of any WWBT tournament, no contestant may operate a boat unless that contestant has documented proof of a minimum of $300,000 per occurrence boat owners liability insurance (see participation agreement for full details) covering the boat being used in the tournament. Only ONE (1) casting, spin casting or spinning rod and reel may be used at any one time. I also waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photograph or video or audio recording. 5 MINORS: Contestants who are under the age of 18, but no younger than 14, may enter the co-angler division with signed approval from his/her legal guardian. WWBT will work with contestants to either refund entries fees paid or transfer those entry fees to our next team event scheduled for the CA Delta on April 18th, 2020. . BIG FISH: No dead bass will be eligible for Big Bass awards or prizes. Wild West Bass Trail entry fees for the team championship event are $335 per boat, with two anglers per boat. Appeals hearings shall take place within seven (7) business days from the date of receipt of the written appeal and all parties must make themselves available at the prescribed time of the hearing. This preserver must be strapped, snapped or zippered securely and maintained in that condition until the combustion engine is shut off. Any act deemed by WWBT officials to have the intention of preventing media coverage will result in disqualification from the event. Any entries after this date; pro late fee is $50 and co-angler late fee is $25. Contestants who do not display operational navigation lights will be moved to the end of the blast offline. CONTESTANTS MUST REMAIN IN BOAT: During the competition days; contestants must not depart the boat to land fish or make the boat more accessible to fishing waters. Specially designed When partners check out at the beginning of the day, they must stay together and within sight of each other and their catch throughout the day except in case of emergency or bathroom break. I also hereby grant GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series the exclusive right to reproduce, digitize and edit the Work at GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series sole discretion, to publicly perform, publicly display and distribute the Work in any advertising, promotion, and production-related to the Project or any related program produced by GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series. Co-Anglers shall not share any information gained from any of his/her previous day(s) Pro contestants with any other Pro contestants. IF you are in this group, please ensure you have approval from your health care provider prior to attending WILD WEST BASS YOUTH SERIES events. Weather delays on competition days resulting in half of the tournament day being lost (first flight take-off and check-in) may result in cancellation. With the Wild West Bass Trail set to enter its 8th year in 2023. - Entry fees increased to $80 per tournament and $120 for the championship - a lunker largemouth and lunker smallmouth category for each tournament - dead fish penalty increased from 0.25 lbs to 0.5 lbs per fish. Membership is $50 per year and can be purchased at WWBYS MEMBERSHIP, Any questions about this form or the entry fee, please give us a call at480-571-1919 ext. I further attest that I have read this consent form and fully understand its contents. If I do not have my own e-mail address, I must furnish an e-mail address for a primary contact person. If there are stories written about you or by you appearing on our social media, Wild West Bass Youth Series grants permission to link to these stories and any others on our social media pages. In addition to adhering to the Rules and Code of Conduct, to ensure effective and timely communication between Wild West Bass Youth Series and the anglers, I understand that I am required to provide Wild West Bass Youth Series with a current e-mail address. PLACE. Contestants must remain in the boat at all times except in case of dire emergency. 7) A health screening upon your arrival at an event may be conducted by our event health officials, which may include a temperature check. The favorable public reputation of WWBT as an organization in the sport of fishing, the integrity of its officials, and the reputation of its media properties are valuable assets and tangible benefits for WWBT. All angling must be done from the boat. of Environmental Conservation . IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY SITUATION, CONTESTANTS SHOULD CALL 911 FIRST AND ONCE SAFE, NOTIFY TOURNAMENT OFFICIALS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. If a competitor has a personal camera person or crew following him on the water, that person or team must not get in the way of Wild West Bass Youth Series photographers or videographers who are covering the tournament. After payment is complete you will receive an email with a confirmation code. Contestants are allowed to call lockmasters for locking purposes only. Final approval of attire will be determined by the T.D. Binoculars are not allowed in the boat at any time. Permission is also granted to the WILD WEST BASS YOUTH SERIES and its affiliates including Directors, Boat Captains, and Team Parents to provide the needed emergency treatment prior to the childs admission to the medical facility. 13) I, the undersigned, as the legal guardian or legal authority to execute this Individual Release and Hold-Harmless Agreement (Release), acknowledge and understand, that as an angler, parent of an angler, or legally responsible agent of an angler at selected events, Waive and release your right to sue GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series, its staff, officers, directors, volunteers, and/or members. I warrant that I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor described below and have the full right and authority to grant this consent on behalf of such minor. I am aware and agree that by executing this waiver and release, that I am giving up my right to bring legal action or assert a claim against GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series for my negligence. From the morning launch through check-in all WWBT contestants must have locations services for the WWBT APP turned on. Failure to go through boat check and check-out in themorning or failure to check-in at the check-in point in the afternoon may result in disqualification. POLYGRAPH: By signature on the WWBT Series participation agreement or the official entry form, each contestant agrees to submit to a polygraph examination and abide by its conclusion should he/she be accused of any rule violation. Contestants shall, always, conduct themselves in a manner becoming of a professional that will not reflect unfavorably on WWBT, its members, sponsors, events or representatives. CO-ANGLERS MUST PLACE A CULL TAGON EACH FISH PRIOR TO PLACING IT INTO THE LIVEWELL. PUBLIC CONDUCT, SPORTSMANSHIP, AND COMPETITIVE INTEGRITY: Contestants in WWBT tournaments are expected to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety, and conservation. I further expressly agree that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the state in which the agreement is entered and that if any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. As a general rule, WWBT views this as a 20-foot fiberglass bass boat similar to a Ranger Z520L with the motor trimmed down under its own power. Harriman State Park, located in Rockland and Orange counties, features over 30 lakes and reservoirs, 200+ miles of hiking trails, three beaches, two public camping areas, a network of group camps, miles of streams and scenic roads, and scores of wildlife species, vistas and vantage points. ALL BLADDER TANKS AND AUXILIARY GAS any other type of AUXILIARY gas tanks that are not installed by the boat manufacturer are prohibited. Sunline Shooter Fluorocarbon Revenge Jigs Big Bite Baits Swimming Craw -- Find all of your tackle and gear from Tackle Warehouse To compete in any WWBT event you must have an active WWBT Annual Membership. If a member, I am currently in good standing with Wild West Bass Youth Series. The Tournament Director, at his/her sole discretion, may reassign partners prior to the morning take off. Permission for Use of Image and Minor Talent Release. Contestants may call WWBT to confirm potential practice partners. 53. In addition, I waive all claims to compensation or damages based on the use of such minors image or voice, or both, by either Wild West Bass Youth Series. In the event of a polygraphexamination, contestants may have tournament prizes withheld until such testing has been concluded. During tournaments, Wild West Bass Youth Series may ask to mount a POV streaming camera in a competitors boat (the footage may be used in Wild West Bass Youth Series web or social media). Tournament officials shall have no responsibility for finding missing partners. PAYOUT: 90% of WWBYS Open Qualifier Entry Fees go towards CASH SCHOLARSHIPS and PRIZES for the OPEN Qualifier, 5% towards the operational cost and the other 5% goes to the West Coast Championship's CASH SCHOLARSHIP and PRIZES! Exact starting and check-in times will be announced at the Tournament Briefing. BOAT AND MOTOR: For the safety of all contestants during OPEN PRACTICE AND COMPETITION, ALL BOATS MUST BE MINIMUM OF 16 FEET IN LENGTH, WWBT recommends live wells be maintained at a full level and aerators/recirculators on manual. MAXIMUM COURTESY: must always be practiced, especially regarding boating and angling near non-contestants who may be on tournament waters. Failure to grant such access may result in immediate disqualification. 48. 43. Please submit only one registration per angler. 8FIRST ENTRY DEADLINE: First Entry deadline via mail/phone is 5:00 pm local time or online/APP entries until 11:59 PM 7 days prior to the first practice day to be paid in full. Membership HOW OLD ARE THE ANGLERS? I, THE UNDERSIGNED, hereby assign and grant to GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series, and/or any of its Subsidiaries the right and permission to copyright and/or publish photographs or video footage myself, (the Work) and the use of these photographs and video footage singularly or in conjunction with other photographs or video footage for television production and broadcast of the GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series, and any related art, advertising, internet usage, trade or any other similar lawful purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, product packaging, posters, billboards, internet usage, endorsements, television and television commercials worldwide (the Project), without additional compensation by GreenFish Marketing LLC, Wild West Bass Trail, Wild West Bass Youth Series and free and clear of any claim whatsoever on my part. Contestants may be allowed to compete under appeal. I further understand and agree that the Tournament Director reserves the right to reject my application for any reason and, upon such rejection, to refund a prorated entry fee within 4-6 weeks. All USPS entries must be received by the WWBT office by the published deadline date. 5) The weigh-in setup and procedure will be under the advisement of the adult supporting circuit and may include contactless weigh-in. WWBT will provide as much advance notice as possible to the contestants in such instances. The WWBT Tournament Director or his/her designee shall be responsible for selecting an independent expert to administer and interpret the results and establishing, in consultation with the expert administrator, the scope of the questions which may be asked during the polygraph examination. These risks include but are not limited to infection and transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus. Contestants compete in WWBT contests at the sole discretion of WWBT. At no time may a Procontestant request that the co-angler contestant not fish. This applies only to emergency situations as determined by the Tournament Director or his designee. Testing of engines during the off-limits period is not permitted on tournament waters. Under these two conditions, both contestants catches may be counted without a penalty (except for late penalties, dead fish penalties or other penalties pertaining to other tournament rules) provided that the co-anglers fish are adequately marked so as to provide clear distinction of the pros catch and the co-anglers catch to the tournament director. Lake Oroville// Oroville // March 3rd-5th,2023, March 3, 2023 | 2023, News, Oroville Pro/Am 2023, ProAm. I, THE UNDERSIGNED, do knowingly and freely assume all risk referred to above, both known and unknown. I(We)agree to submit to a polygraph examination and understand that failure to pass the examination will result in disqualification. Wild West Bass Youth Series reserves the right to revoke these exceptions, and the angler must remove the tournament-related content if Wild West Bass Youth Series in its discretion believes the content is inappropriate or in any way violates other Wild West Bass Youth Series rules. Other rigs as specified above may be in boat ready for use; however, only ONE is permitted in use at any given time. You may also grab photos from social media to promote yourself and the club. REPORT AN EMERGENCY OR BREAKDOWN: Contact a tournament official by phone or other means or to report an emergency or breakdown, contestants must cease fishing at this point and their catch must be verified by a tournament official in order to be counted in the tournament. A competitor is required to comply, even if he already has a personal camera mounted in his boat. 2022 APEX CHAMPIONSHIP FOLSOM LAKE TOP-10 BAITS, Late-Day Upgrade Puts Wilson Atop APEX Championship on Folsom, Apex Angle: Ken Mahs Big Bite Flipping Set Up. Professional and amateur designations are not applicable in the California team. I, the undersigned, as the legal guardian or legal authority to execute this Individual Release and Hold-Harmless Agreement (Release), acknowledge and understand, that as an angler, parent of an angler, or legally responsible agent of an angler at selected events, said angler upon being present at any event, may have personal contact with adults, children, and angler members and spectators. MEDIA: All official contestants of an event are required to cooperate with the media personnel that covers the event. 50 Show up points will be awarded to all contestants. Memberships are required to participate in the WWBYS West Coast Championship. Wild West Bass Youth Series wants to help promote both your brand and the sport of professional bass fishing through its multimedia assets. Contestants failing to register in person during the prescribed hours may result in disqualification. CO-ANGLER GPS: Co-Anglers are not allowed to carry GPS systems. WILD WESTBASS TRAIL MOBILE APP: All contestants with a smartphone capable of downloading the WWBT mobile app must download the APP. Any contestant more than 15 minutes late shall lose all credit for that days catch to include points credit. In the event of an emergency arising out of serious illness, the need for major surgery, or significant accidental injury, I understand that every attempt will be made by the attending physician to contact me in the most expeditious way possible. NOTE: If the team qualifies for the West Coast Championship they will need to be a member of WWBYS in order to participate in that event. Each contestant will automatically be entered into the big fish option. 2) Anglers will not be permitted to share the front or rear deck spaceifthere is a physical distancing regulation mandated by a government entity, keeping contact minimized to times when anglers are seated while the main outboard is on. RULES VIOLATIONS AND APPEALS COMMITTEE: An appeals committee will be established by WWBT which shall be comprised of the tournament director and a minimum of 4 contestants from the advisory board in the event in question. NO RAISED PLATFORMS, decks, or other non-factory installed standing platform may be used in the boat. WWB Youth Series. If contestants have any questions they must approach the tournament director. It is suggested that a minimum of 30 minutes is required for preparation to depart to the check-out point. Permission is also granted to the WILD WEST BASS YOUTH SERIES and its affiliates including Directors, Boat Captains, and Team Parents to provide the needed emergency treatment prior to the childs admission to the medical facility. Local pro Luke Johns turned in a convincing performance by catching the winning fish on a 1/4-ounce Owner football head with a 3.3 Keitech Swing Impact Fat. RULE OF TIMEKEEPING the official time is kept by the Tournament Director at all times once open practice has begun. In the event of an emergency arising out of serious illness, the need for major surgery, or significant accidental injury, I understand that every attempt will be made by the attending physician to contact me in the most expeditious way possible. During practice and competition contestants cannot solicit, receive, or gather any information from anyone other than another contestant in the tournament.

Lululemon Business Model Canvas, Chicago Funeral Today, Articles W