vinegar syndrome subscriptionvinegar syndrome subscription

Being a Subscriber is hands down the best way to experience all things Vinegar Syndrome. Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking data to appear in Canada Posts website. #10. Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking data to appear in USPSs or FedEx's website. The most current Vinegar Syndrome promotions on the web are listed above. The new Vinegar Syndrome Ultra release of ROAD HOUSE and the two new Vinegar Syndrome Archive releases are not included, but you have your special subscriber discount on those titles. We sell our annual subscriptions as a single purchase and we expect the prices to be around: Domestic U.S. = $980Canada = + $100 for shippingInternational = + $170 for shipping. You will be automatically billed every month for your Completionist or Blu-ray onlu package, The newest Vinegar Syndrome releases will arrive like clockwork every month until you say when. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.\"What I miss about collecting | Is it all too easy now? Join our mailing list for updates on new releases, promotions & events. It's a trip to reconnect with these old favorites while discovering something new. I loved that they made it a daily, week long event. Our namesake is a constant reminder of what were fighting against. Because you purchased the $25 Reserve Now & Save product, you will be receiving a $50 coupon towards becoming a 2023 Subscriber by email later this month. So many questions??? March 2022: 3 releases totaling $135.94 (MSRP) Including: A UHD double feature Schizoid and X-Ray and two more BDs Reform School Girls and calendar fixing double feature Hard Rock Zombies and Slaughterhouse Rock, April 2022: 3 releases totaling $135.94 (MSRP) Including: The UHD premier of an action packed, 80s exploitation classic Death Wish II and two more horror BDs FleshEaters & Alien Private Eye, May 2022: 5 releases totaling $230.90 (MSRP) Including: the worldwide UHD/Blu-ray debut of THRILLER: A CRUEL PICTURE , plus 1 other UHD Miami Connection, a BD double feature that weve been working on for years Horror High / Stanley, and two other gems (Voyage of the Rock Aliens and Scared to Death) (VSU #3 Cloak & Dagger not included in subscription). We will also have a special section featuring 10 products that will be discounted to $10/each, refreshed on a daily basis at 12:01 PM EST. This will include all types of releases: VS, VSA, VSP, Peekarama and some Partner Label titles. Not that itll be the same but itll give me the idea. The latest news on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray and Gear. Get Free Shipping Storewide VinegarSyndrome.com w/ Coupon (Activate). As acetate film decays, it shrinks, loses flexibility, curls, and wraps. The rest of the schedule looks very nice as well. We are expecting to have all Black Friday orders shipped out before Christmas. Powered by Shopify. Canadian startups in the consumer-packaged goods industry are hauling their products across the border and onto the shelves of U.S. grocery stores. It does not mean your package will ship out any sooner from our warehouses. Because their titles feature excellent restorations and audio presentations with informative bonus features and often with the film's soundtrack - they command a high price point. Big thanks for being with us in 2022! Just pay for shipping on your first order, then select the free "Add to my existing order" shipping option throughout the week. Have you subscribed to Vinegar Syndrome before? Even when I order from Amazon and I know what is coming in that cheap plastic bubble bag, it's a thrill to cut that sucker open and see what's inside. We will be enabling our famous and free Add to my existing order shipping option during this 7-day period. Like most e-commerce websites, youritems are not guaranteed until payment is completed. Sometimes I feel like they oversell with these hyperbolic generalized hints though lol, Dead Heat is SUCH a good VS grab! What gives? Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Seeing that box on my porch was always a thrill. As the name implies, VSL will serve as a kind of testing area for releasing genres and eras of film that one might not immediately expect to come from VS. Everything else will be available at a discounted rate (50% off SRP) for 2023 Subscribers. Copyright 2023 LLC, MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Free Shipping: US/Canada orders over $100 & International over $200. While it was exciting, I did occasionally find myself in the field of "what the hell is this one?" And were not done yet: All subscribers will receive exclusive 50% off SRP discounts good for each and every title released by our sub-labels in 2023: Vinegar Syndrome Archive (VSA), Vinegar Syndrome Ultra (VSU), Vinegar Syndrome Pictures (VSP), Vinegar Syndrome Labs (VSL) (see below!) Can I return or exchange an unopened item?All sales are final and we do not offer returns or exchanges unless items were damaged during shipping (please see above). These types of imperfections are inherent to the printing process and are to be expected. For an average discount of 37% off, consumers will enjoy the greatest savings up to 60% off. Filter Sort by "I Do Not Care If We Go Down In History As Barbarians" w/SLIP $25.99 9 Lives of a Wet Pussy $22.99 A Climax of Blue Power $22.99 A Dim Valley w/SLIP $24.99 A Thousand and One Erotic Nights 1 & 2 $22.99 A Touch of Genie $22.99 A Woman's Torment Cant wait for more Cardona Jr. films box sets though, those movies from the first collection were all so fun and wild. Please note: our website will be placed into maintenance mode Monday the 21st (around noon) to prepare for the sale. VS still releases a good number of copies for non-subscribers, though. While not included with Vinegar Syndrome's annual subscription plans, subscribers can get some welcome discounts on these discs and add even more obscure genre favorites to their collections!. Otherwise we please ask that you give your package ample time to get delivered to you. As the name implies, VSL will serve as a kind of testing area for releasing genres and eras of film that one might not immediately expect to come from VS. The latest reviews on all things 4K Ultra HD, blu-ray. Limited Edition releases (including slipcovers), are limited to (2) copies per customer. Too Many Movies To Keep Up WithIf you're a collector is that really even a problem? Their 4K output may not be substantial or consistent but they've been worthy purchases. *By completing this form you're signing up to receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time. Factory / Scream FactoryBetween Shout! Use your free subscriber shipping option to add additional purchases to your November package. How much will it cost? November 2022: 5 VS releases totaling $309.90 (MSRP) Includes: HOME GROWN HORROR VOL 2 (MOONSTALKER+ 2 other deep cut slashersDead Girls and Hanging Heart+ 4 other Horror & Exploitation Masterpieces(Burning Paradise, invisible Maniac and 2 surprises) nearly all BD debuts and most to be presented on UHD! Yes, Vinegar Syndrome has a Canadian subsidiary that is based in Toronto. Still have a question? Get This Deal 10% Off Amazon Deal Get Up to 10% Off Vinegar Syndrome Items at Amazon + Free Shipping w/Prime Used 291 times. It does not mean your package will ship out any sooner from our warehouses. But looking at my overall costs for the year subscription and additional titles, each film I picked up averaged out to roughly $15. Powered by Shopify. That may help cover the cost of the subscription, but that puts the workload on you to resell and then you risk not getting the full value between seller fees and shipping costs. December 2022: No VS releases planned. New products (disc releases & merch) will be added to the site everyday at exactly 12:01 PM EST. Yes! As with each of our sub-labels we are hoping to expand and defy expectations with the diversity of films we restore and release. The festivities at VinegarSyndrome.com will kick off exactly at 12:01 PM EST on. Vinegar Syndrome is a film restoration and distribution company with a catalogue of hundreds of feature films, produced primarily between the 1960s and 1990s. By and large boutique labels are setting the gold standard for physical media home video collecting - and Vinegar Syndrome is no different. I'm going to delve into some Pros and Cons of the subscription platform and then speculate what it might be like if other labels adopted a similar option for physical media fans. You get a lot of movies sent right to your doorstep automaticallyWho doesn't like to open a package? Can I track it?We ship Internationally via FedExInternational.You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your shipping label has been created. Privacy Policy. They also normally give out a coupon for the subscription if you purchase one of the flash order items (new VSU, secret title bundle, or everything bundle). How long will it take to get my package?Generally, orders placed with Standard shipping will arrive within 5 business days. Or Phantasm UHD knowing they have a good relationship with Coscarelli? How do I become a Subscriber?This is hands down our most asked question of all time. These films released under VSL will still satisfy and intrigue more adventurous fans of genre cinema, with the first couple (both dropping during Subscriber Week) being of the horror and fantasy variety, though from a time and place weve never before explored. Item X has sold out, can I call dibs via email in case you have any extra stock?No. NOTE:Subscribers MUST be logged in to view discounted prices. How much is Canadian shipping?We ship in sturdy boxes, from within Canada, via Canada Post.$10 via Canada Post Expedited Parcelor if your order is over $100 it ships FREE ** free shipping thresholds are disabled during Sales Events & Flash Pre-Orders. comment sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . The Overall ValuePulling the titles off my shelf, between the various three-film box sets, the standard subscription titles, the more elaborate deluxe editions, and Partner Label titles I picked up roughly 65 new films so far this year. Vinegar Syndrome is a film restoration and distribution company with a catalogue of hundreds of feature films, produced primarily between the 1960s and 1990s. Vinegar Syndrome 2021 Halfway Subscription Package REVIEW - YouTube let's talk about all the VS releases included in my halfway subscription package - ranging from July to November! Subscribe to Videos Discuss Republish View Transcript Sources Cited Acknowledgements Topics Doctor's Note Man I wish I could afford this. Can I track it?You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your shipping label has been created. Free Shipping: US/Canada orders over $100 & International over $200. Is it worth is? The first seven days of the new year will be a celebration of all things VS (especially since it will mark our 10 year anniversary!). While I revel in having a stack of titles to plug through, it is admittedly very daunting. I paid for Priority shipping, why hasnt my order shipped yet?The term Priority refers to the 23 day shipping service provided by USPS. Especially if you're a martial arts movie nut. #3. Subscribers will also receive 50% off SRP onour growing roster of Partner Labels for 2023 releases. The first seven days of the new year will be a celebration of all things VS (especially since it will mark our 10 year anniversary!). Immediately after completing checkout ona Subscription, qualifying products will automatically be discounted to 50% off SRP and future orders will automatically be added to your first Subscriber package for the month of January. Around 8:30, for a split second, a list of favourite movies pops up on the screen. The ultimate objective of VSL will be to see if these types of films will find an audience, and if so, pursue and release more of themand even if not, still serve as a means of restoring more of the weird, rare, and unusual movies you might not expect from Vinegar Syndrome. It says UHD debut and I know they have an MGM deal. Now I still haven't watched everything I got - and I might never get to them - I still feel I got far more than my money's worth than if I'd ordered each title on its own. Like most e-commerce websites, youritems are not guaranteed until payment is completed. Yes! I devoured tapes and discs all the time but I never saw everything. Certain Limited Edition releases will be limited to (1) copy per customer. While I enjoy a bawdy cheeky flick on occasion, it's not a genre I personally collect. When do they normally put them on sale so I don't miss next year?! View Deals 50% Off Intro:. Im a Subscriber, how does Partners Only month affect me?There will not be any new VS releases in December, but you can still order Partner Label releases! I placed an order during the flash pre-order event OR have recently pre-ordered ROAD HOUSE, what do I need to know?Congrats on easily your best purchase this year! #4. Thanks for reserving your spot for a Subscription! So, help us help you get your package quicker by taking a few minutes to read the following. Awesome. Please make all purchases in person at the stores. December is Partners Only month!We are thrilled to continue the Partners Only tradition that was introduced last year. Vinegar Syndrome seems to think so. Copyright 2023 Vinegar Syndrome. Limited Edition releases (including slipcovers), are generally limited to (2) copies per customer. What a crazy sounding lineup though. This includes all VSA, VSU, VSL, VSP, and Peekarama releases. The festivities at VinegarSyndrome.com will kick off exactly at 12:01 PM EST on Sunday, January 1st and will continue through Saturday, January 7th at 11:59 PM EST. Obscure cult. Copyright 2023 Vinegar Syndrome. You will be receiving yourexclusive$70 Renewal Coupon later this month, good towardsrenewing your subscription in 2023. Email us asap at [email protected] with the details. It's A Superman 5-Film 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Collection & SteelBook! Im a current subscriber, what do I need to know?Thank you for taking the plunge with us so far in 2022! What payments do you accept?We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.We also accept check and money order payments. How much is shipping in the U.S.?Wehave updated our shipping options for 2023. Why? The above is only about what comes in the subscription . Simply put, the term vinegar syndrome describes a chemical reaction that deteriorates motion picture film over time. Press J to jump to the feed. What about Subscriber related discounts during the Subscriber Week period? Vinegar Syndrome's EVERY 2021 Blu-ray and 4K UHD releases! #7. Especially if you could subscribe to specific sub-labels only. Vinegar Syndrome is a genre film focused distribution company and archive. Please note: our limited edition 'VS Archive' series of releases will not be included due to the randomness of the release schedule. As hard as I've tried in the past, I'm just not wildly into anime outside of a few select films. Expensive. Can I change the shipping address?Sure, please see above! We will be offering Subscriptions during this seven day period, along with all kinds of other goodies and deals. Discounted Deluxe Titles and Partner Label TitlesWhile my subscription didn't cover every new specialty release, it did come with a coupon code for the extra titles I did want to pick up. $5 Standard - Most of these packages will ship via USPS Media Mail or First Class depending on order size and delivery location.$10 Deluxe - Most of these packages will ship via FedExExpress Saver, USPS Priority or FedEx Ground depending on order size and delivery location.or if your order is over $100 it ships FREEStandard ** free shipping thresholds are disabled during Sales Events & Flash Pre-Orders. Vinegar Syndrome has done commendable legwork and tracked down a pristine printing element, a high quality Interpositive, in the . Do you ship Internationally?Absolutely! Simply put, the term vinegar syndrome describes a chemical reaction that deteriorates motion picture film over time. Just explore the Partner Label section of our website for a glimpse into theeclectic mixture of Labels. New products (disc releases & merch) will be added to the site everyday at exactly 12:01 PM EST. Feel free to contact the stores for additional information. They will be able to track down your package for you. Is Hard Rock Zombies coming? The caramelized burn that occurs when protein and fats in meats and poultry are cooked at high temperatures accelerates the formation of AGEs.Luckily, Mount Sinai research shows the lower temperatures and added moisture of slow-cooking curbs AGEs, making for healthier meals. Skip to main content Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. The VS Film Club is a subscription package of Vinegar Syndrome releases delivered to your door every month like clockwork. If we put out fewer releases than predicted, we will issue coupons for the difference. Refresh the page, check Medium 's site status, or find something interesting to read. Save 50% off Select Items VinegarSyndrome.com w/ Promo Code: SUB50. Will I be able to add to an existing order during this period? Good question. The Subscription itself will be just as awesome as ever. #5. - those were rental favorites! Vinegar Syndrome is a film restoration and distribution company with a catalogue of hundreds of feature films, produced primarily between the 1960s and 1990s. Posted by ImageMirage. Once packages leave our building they are out of our hands and are the responsibility of the mail carrier. In 2020, due to USPS service delays and bottlenecks, we decide to discontinue shipping via Media Mail. Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking data to appear on FedEx's website.When will my package arrive?Our International customers are constantly impressed by how quick their orders arrive, but shipping times will vary greatly depending on where you live.That said, plan on one to two weeks for delivery or more depending on customs. That being said, please give us extra time due to the volume of orders. Founded in April 2006, High-Def Digest is the ultimate guide for High-Def enthusiasts who demand only the best that money can buy. A recent email VS sent out to current subscribers with a discount code to resubscribe for another year sweetens the deal a little bit (not a lot but it helps). You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking upon shipping. There is nothing you get exclusively, so especially if you're new to Vinegar Syndrome i would advise against getting it. The home video collector's market has shifted enough to Blu-ray that Vinegar Syndrome will only be releasing Blu-ray/DVD combos in 2019. #3. As a Subscriber, you'll not only get every single 2023 VS branded release (including all slipcover editions, mystery and surprise titles, etc.) For more information on Black Friday sales at The Archive retails locations, please visit www.browsethearchive.com and/or follow the various social media accounts. Subscribers will also receive 50% off SRP on our growing roster of Partner Labels for 2023 releases. Select the Check Payment option during checkout. Nearly everything in our extensive home video catalog will be 50% off SRP. Our namesake is a constant reminder of what we're fighting against. And, of course, Black Friday remains the only time of year when you can subscribe (or re-subscribe) to Vinegar Syndrome's notorious Yearly Package, which includes every single title to be released during 2019, shipped to you each month like clockwork.

Angela Mcglowan Jack Keane Wedding, Dr Rochelle Walensky Religion, Bill Burkett Heaters, Female Pectoral Muscle Pain, Articles V