the 100 fanfiction clarke betrayedthe 100 fanfiction clarke betrayed

He asked Madi, knowing full well that he was actually speaking to Lexa. Sadly, everything about this ends up being for nothing. It's true?" I will not jeopardise a member of this family for her.". So, Clarke advocates for Bellamy and asks for his pardon from the Council. Obsessed with travel? Madi sneered and pressed the blade further into the skin of his throat as Bellemy, Echo, Emori, Octavia, Gia, Indra, and Abby watched too horrified to move, afraid that one movement from her would cause Murphy to lose his head. In addition, she loves to create stories and enjoys dystopian futures, teen drama, and fantasy worlds. But, as a follower of the Shepherd, Bellamy seems to forget how his actions had hurt Madi and Clarke in the past. Clarke and Bellamy were the leaders on The 100. After they take off and are safely in space, Clarke snaps. I owe that to him because love is not weakness, loves gives us strength, Lexa. Madi lowered the weapon she held once poised at Murphy's throat and turned swiftly on her heel to retreat away from the heroes of her childhood. She said so quietly that they all leaned in to hear her. Irrevocably changed, Clarke feels only anger and hurt. "Go, Clarke, it's okay. Clarke and Bellamy'sco-leadership became a fan favorite dynamic because they could be very in sync. Clarke leaned forward and pressed her lips to Lexa's sealing the promise. So she was going to make them work for it. Lincoln disappeared and Octavia took three of our people to go look for him. A smile almost creased his face as the memory of the little blonde spitfire stomping around in the mud of the dropship Camp of the original 100. Making him one of fifty. Never speak of this day again. Lexa must have seen a kindred spirit within Clarke because she acquiesced. Clarke tried to make a joke, others chuckled, but not Raven. Jasper Jordan survived Praimfaya along with Madi and her little sister Maya Jasper had been waiting for Spacekru to return for 2199 days when a ship finally came down it was not whom he had expected. The group fractured into even smaller groups once they left waiting on their return. She is wearing heavy armor, neat face paint, and has a royal sword at her hip. AfterClarke is body-snatched by Josephine and the Primes, Bellamy races to save Clarkewhen he realizes she is still alive and stuck in her mind. Love is not weakness, love is strength and everything good in this world.'. As a graduate of SUNY Purchase College with a degree in Screenwriting and Playwriting, Lindsay has loved television shows and movies since childhood. He was out of the chair, stepped over Echo, and had them both wrapped in his arms faster than any of the others could blink back the tears they were trying to hold inhe buried his face in Clarke's hair. She did return, after she was healedafter months of agonizing painshe returned to you but you all had moved on without her. She whined a bit panicked with the thought that her mother was leaving her. He asked them and they didn't understand it either but they knew better than to waste time asking why. "Great!" Come on, Madi and I will go with you to check to see how many working suits we have. Since a lot of the stories are about what would happen if Clarke Griffin joined the Azgeda, and the Avengers came and got her, this is just a thought of what would happen if the Avengers went to Clarke Griffin when she was with the Azgeda, like in all the other fics, but instead? However, I do make a request.' Clarke gripped her biceps, her nailed dug into Lexa' s skin. She has literally been my mother for longer than my biological mother had been that alone should have garnered her forgiveness in your eyes," she pointed her sword at Bellamy, then toward Raven, "but it doesn't does it? She died and was reborn from the ashes of her bodyof the whole world. I quickly help Octavia up to the top of the dropship and hand her a gun. As she ordered the warriors to tell them what had happened a lone tear slid from Madi's eye. There will be no one left when shes done. "Protect my girl, Bellamy. Find my people, find Bellamy and keep them safe, help him find happiness. Not that long, but some times passes. That she had kept this something so pivotal from him. Bellamy was openly crying, he didn't care who witnessed his sorrow. Hours had gone by and tensions were high. "Are you up for this mission with Clarke? Clarke is left behind at Mt. Hands covered in black life-blood as he cradles a blue gem, hate shining in his eyes, and useless words spilling from his traitorous lips? 'You have my word, Clarke kum Skikru. 'Wanheda,' was softly whispered as she walked past the group of warriorsa legend whispered to children at bedtime about a warrior of light who would bring peace to the land. Season 5 finale au. 'Why, Clarke? She is portrayed by starring cast member Eliza Taylor and debuts in the series premiere . Clarke was to receive 24 lashes from the leaders of the tribes which would equal 216 lives lost. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. I mean she left Bellamy to die, what does she expect, to be welcomed with open arms.". Please only one has to die. Clarke must have heard Lexa's thoughts because she smiled a small smile full of pity. | Privacy Policy | Accessibility | Site Map tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). She practically growled at the people in the room. Theres no Clarke to hold her back from her rage and vindictive impulses anymore. He cleared his throat before he spoke, "Clarke is right, i know you all don't want to hear it, but she is," he gave her a small smile, " however, I don't think that it is necessarily a good idea that Madi goes down to the planet. Bellamy and Clarke spent six seasons sharing leadership duties and becoming best of friends despite the occasional massive fight and abandonment, and he has more or less been her person that she can count on. He remembered that day vividly. "What? Bellamy could almost hear Lexa in Madias her eyes turned back to his he could see Lexa in her as well. ", "Well, she's certainly not my favorite person right now, but I'm sure I could set aside how I feel to go check out the ground.". I was in charge once and you will listen to me again!" "You don't deserve her," Madi' s voice scathingly spoke but he knew, he could hear Lexa. Bellamy lives. We've seen her fight, heal, and love, but there are some things we ignore. The hot bile burning as he swallowed it down. "You don't make decisions for us anymore. "Because he does have more training and experience in flying the drop ship than you do, Raven, you may not like to think he does but its a fact and if we need to make a quick getaway i want someone who knows exactly what he's doing because he was trained to fly that ship. This one is self-explanatory. Pain creased her brow, blood stung her eyes, Wanheda looked at me through the curtain of blood, 318, I was the last, 319. Four months of living under the terrifying rule of Chancellor Pike, who will stop at nothing to get vengeance. Lexa in Madi's body looked right at Bellamy as she spoke, "It was Echo who was willing to sacrifice Bellamy to the throngs only to have Clarke change his fate." Echo sobbed not just for Clarke but for her part in the story that she knew was going to devastate her own life. "I will always love you." A relationship forged in fire, the duo was best known for their co-leadership and strong connection to each other. or, clarke griffin dies in a car accident and bellamy blake can't move on. Clarke Griffin has been held in the prison in Stark Tower for a few months now. Clarke was part of the 100, a group of juvenile delinquents from the Ark who were sent to Earth. This is the closest Bellarke fans will ever get. "Wanheda" Madi whispers and the whisper ripples across the room almost as a battle cry to symbolize that their family would make it through these trials and tribulations too. A The 100 fanfic - Bellarke- The story of Wanheda. When he came to, he had a dirty burlap bag over his head and couldn't make out what was happening around him. She didn't think Raven was ever going yo forgive her for choosing Madi over the group which resulted in one bad decision after the other. He never thought he would need to wake up to a world where he knows he will never see Clarkes bright blue eyes catching his dark ones. Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Alternate Universe - Percy Jackson Fusion, author is conflict averse but this fic definitely isnt, Alternate Universe - No Praimfaya | Radiation Wave, Season 3 AND season 5 divergent fuck season 4. She owned her mistakeit was up to them to forgive her for being human. Kudos: Bookmarks: 28 Hits: They were ordered to leave Polis the moment he was returned to them. Clarke would do anything to save her people. The warriors looked stricken. ', Clarke broke free of Lexa's grasp. It was better this way, she rationalized. I gently set Octavia down and get her some water. It was all he needed. He looked into her eyes and said, "I know." She burned. Shaw nodded and hugged Raven. Bellamy shook his head, everything not processing the way it should. "Standing there in the middle of a crowd of her people who had blood lust in their eyes, Clarke stood tall and calm, she met Lexa eye for eye never once breaking contact. ][Status- Completed.]. I ask that you take care of my people as if they were your own, Heda. Clarke is betrayed by who she thought was her friends. how tf so you write two people in love??? (315) 371-3545 offices More specifically, when Clarke was still alive. Lexa's eyes hardened as she addressed her former allie. I watched it happen and as I watch, I tried to stop it but it was all too quick and our fragile peace lay broken just like the fragile heart of Wanheda." "How dare you say that!" Clarke does what she wants to ensure that she survives, everyone else be damned." For those who called the Ark home life was a constant battle between maintaining its systems and hoping that the Earth would one day become habitable again. She looked over at the blonde woman and smiled, grateful she had done her part, Echo knew when to let go. The three came back but Octavia never did, and Lincoln still hasn't shown up. published August 12, 2020. "Tell these fools exactly how Clarke saved them after Pike and Bellamy's treacherytell Bellamy about the death of 319. "You're not going to be alone, Sweetheart. You'll have Gaia and Indra and my mom(who was not at all paying attention to anything going on around her). Clarke pursed her lips and chuckled. Shaw just stood off to the side watching the drama unfold not having a freaking clue as to what's going on. I mean this is PEAK couple goals. Seemed appropriate. Lexa smiled, of course Clarke tried to bargain. I thought there only ever was 12?' To be with you? "Son of a bi" Clarke whispered vehemently. Which will have to, of course, go to the pilot of the drop ship. They may all still have issues to deal with but that can be dealt with at another time. And Natasha knows it. "Right," she said as she shook herself from his hold, "Shaw, are you ready?" One's name is Sasha, she was a guard in training on the ark. They watched in awe as her hair shone in the sun as she left the room with he head held high, Because of Wanheda, peace would reign over the land once again. What did he do to this little girl. Clarke sat in her room, the knife Roan left cradled in her hands, his instructions running through her head over and over. What happens when dealing with their grief together, turns their bond into something more questionable, even to them? "(go after her, but I want her alive. They groan and shake, until finally they shatter, leaving only blackened ruins behind. Laura turned a lifelong love of television into a valid reason to write and think about TV on a daily basis. Bellamy's face contorted and she could see the raw pain flit across his features before he quickly shielded them once again behind the facade that he carefully placed there 6 years ago. Cinemablend is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. My people were gone and I was one of the last. Hope youll give it a chance. Wherever she is. So, when Clarke was able to protect Madi, even if it meant leaving Bellamy behind, Clarke followed through with it. Besides, who's to say that because of the way you are feeling about me right now, that you won't just leave my ass on that planet." #clexa Clarke is faced with a hard decision and worries about the fate of her people. And she is approaching the realization slowly that she might not be able to resist her mates for much longer. Shaw stopped walking over to Raven and just stood transfixed by the drama going on in the room. However, she still believes in him and that their group needs him. Unaware that there will be a hand ready to help her pull her out of the abyss. It was just after they got back from Mount Weather, he had been out hunting, alone, trying to get Clarke out of his head when he had been hit from behind and knocked out. "Momma!" Madi interrupted her. Her lips twitched as he chuckled quietly, the look between them did NOT go unnoticed by anyone in the room. I can't believe my eyes when I recognize it to be Octavia. She left again and returned with me to Polis but she was no longer the Clarke I loved. And Natasha knows it. "Shut up Murphy," Bellamy whispered from between clenched teeth. God, what a fool he was. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I'm laying on my bed thinking about everything when I hear screaming. RELATED:The 100: Why Raven's Ending Is Fitting (& Why It Makes No Sense). "Clarke," Bellmy croaked his soulful eyes locking onto hers again. One of the grounders says and my people start to raise their guns. The 100 (TV) Mature Major Character Death F/F Complete Work 07 Nov 2022 Major Character Death Clarke Griffin/Lexa Lexa (The 100) Loss Suicidal Thoughts Clarke is dead Angst i guess Lexa thinks back to a time when she had Clarke and when she was happy.

My Boyfriend Always Falls Asleep When We Hang Out, Does Ashley From Maine Cabin Masters Have A Disability, Articles T