swettenham arms lunch menuswettenham arms lunch menu

We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. The location iis to spread out and order what you want at the, Swettenham Lane, Swettenham CW12 2LF England. Fantastic first visit was in December just felt like I was in the movie The Holidays. 4 of the party had starters and it was 2 hours for the main course, 9.30 at night when we had a 10 year old with us. I am not sure which customer service or management course she had been on. won't do that for you just come you should be ok on a week night, ! Fillet is the leanest and most tender cut as its the laziest muscle on the cow; a real melt in the mouth steak. my daughterand partner went in to order our food only to be told they would not serve us outside ! no would not serve us even after explaining that we could not come inside as a kidney transplant patient who is very vulnerable still as the vaccine has not worked ! more, Local cuisine, Bar, British, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, View, Groups, Bar Scene, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Validated Parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. We wont be going again. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. We were not informed at the time of booking we could not have a table in the Restaurant, (considering we booked 2 months ago!) Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. On one side of the T-bone is a piece of lean fillet; on the other is a classic sirloin steak. us or just a drink all staff were wont be ever going again great place for 10 new houses to be built on mine thats all it has going for it. We will be open again from tomorrow (Wednesday 2 December), serving lunch and dinner. Boy, 15, in a serious condition after stabbing outside McDonalds, Police were called to the fast food restaurant in Higher Broughton, Salford, on Saturday night, 'Fergie can hear you! We could not of been more wrong to say it looks like a sandwich that had been at the bottom of a childrens bag the whole day is the only way to describe it. Very good value.More, Northern_baggie, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to The Swettenham Arms! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Served 10am-11:45am Monday-Friday and 9:30am-11:30am at weekends! Robinson's? "On 15th November 2005 a customer was enjoying a meal in the dining room. Absolutely awful experience all round. Absolutely awful experience all round. However. The bread was the pre-sliced stuff you buy for 50p from a supermarket. Swettenham. Rump steak stuffed with onions, mushrooms & cheddar cheese. They only refunded the food, you would of thought they would of given us our drinks for free as an apology. Nice choice on light bites menu with great prawn sandwich. we sat outside the back excited for out first Birthday meal out as a family for over 2 years ! 36 for 2 with 2 pints. It seems to be on the up again. Nice choice on light bites menu with great prawn sandwich. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All main courses are served with your choice of Chips, Mash Potato or Jacket Potato. However. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at The Swettenham Arms. Our tempting menus focus on freshly prepared dishes and traditional favourites. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. We were then told by the manager that it would be a further 15 minutes as they were still clearing glasses from a busy lunch. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Thank you. She declined. Seems pretty rude or I should give her the benefit of doubt. Thank you. We will never bother to go there again despite being told it was nice. After main was served we were left a very long time, the plate of pasta was visibly left and the guy just ignored our table, passed us many times to serve to Only other table of 4 in the pub. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The pub boasts its very own lavender meadow, where you can dine or have a drink with the relaxing sway of the fragrant flowers before you. We were then informed there were no Apple Crumbles but they may manage to scrape up some ice cream. Strange treatment of customers who presumably pay her salary. Served with grilled cherry vine tomatoes, beer-battered onion rings and your choice of either chips or jacket potato. A roaring fire (on a cold night), an exciting menu and excellent service were all experienced. Served with homemade double-cooked chips & Ryles Slaw. The fact it even had Posh in its title gave a certain expectation. Enjoy quiet lunches, sociable evening meals and traditional Sunday roasts. We were then informed the Swettenham Arms was closing the next day for 3 months and they had no beer. At the front of the building is a full paved garden terrace, which looks out across the large public car park area and across to the village's historic 13th century church, St Peter's. We were not informed at the time of booking we could not have a table in the Restaurant, (considering we booked 2 months ago!) Returned just after 1 pm, told no food for an hour. I think it will be a long time before we return. Prawn & crayfish salad, tossed in a mari rose sauce. Fantastic first visit was in December just felt like I was in the movie The Holidays. Such a shame. Local and visit often. The Arboretum remains a stunning testament to his horticultural work. Nice lady took out orders. we are coming to a wedding at the Swettenham Arms just wondering if you know a B & B that is near for 4 people to stay A male member of staff did say goodbye as we left. 1 meal we ordered was the Posh Fish Finger Sandwich - which described it as battered fish with white bloomer bread. I politely suggested that she assign one person to the bar with the other 3 dealing with glasses. 15 minutes off the M6. very difficult. Soup was served at scolding temperature and we bothgot mouth burns!! We were then informed there were no Apple Crumbles but they may manage to scrape up some ice cream. And on Sundays there's the ever-popular Great. We both sat down and said what a welcome! To be honest couldnt wait to drink up and get out as the member of staff just kept wandering about and we felt quite awkward. We are now full and can't squeeze anyone else in, sorry! Farmhouse Pat served with sweet red onion chutney & doorstop toast. They only refunded the food, you would of thought they would of given us our drinks for free as an apology. and after tasting it I was unable to eat anything else and we can home. Restaurants near The Swettenham Arms, Swettenham on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near The Swettenham Arms in Swettenham, United Kingdom. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days, Very busy on this visit as part of a large group. Seems pretty rude or I should give her the benefit of doubt.More, Hi Colincolin2202, we appreciate your honest review. Seems pretty rude or I should give her the benefit of doubt. Nestled in the heart of the Cheshire countryside The Swettenham Arms, dating back to the 16th century Of course this wasnt eaten and left aside Take a look at our menus below where you will find the finest selection of your favourite traditional pub dishes. Booked yesterday on their website to eat here tonight. Although, I was that full afterwards it wasn't missed too much.We'll 100% be making the trip and revisiting The Swettenham again and would recommend it to anyone. Left the pub,drove to nearby Holmes Chapel, where there were several pubs all serving foodMore, Hi Alanjohn2015, we appreciate your honest review. The atmosphere is welcoming with lovely big open fires. Take a look at the options below: Add a 300g rack of bbq ribs to your dish. won't do that for you just come you should be ok on a week night, ! It was extremely busy, the weather was good and there were many walkers, cyclists and other casual visitors. Luckily we had pre booked. We have lunch here after walkingMore, I have to disagree with Alderleysnob's criticism of this beautiful country pub. Map updates are paused. Highly recommended. The setting of the pub in lovely countryside and pretty village adds to the attraction, My husband and I went here on our Wedding Anniversary. If coming for food, make sure you book a couple of days ahead as it gets busy. We were then shown the menu which was a limited choice. Really, really good food. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you inMore, Been here before but first on a Sunday. More vigils are planned. We were then told by the manager that it would be a further 15 minutes as they were still clearing glasses from a busy lunch. The Swettenham Arms is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: to spread out and order what you want at the, Swettenham Lane, Swettenham CW12 2LF England. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The findings of which were published in the local press. 8oz homemade burger topped with fried onions. Fantastic little coutry pub, well worth the visit, a little off the beaton track , but not that much, Once rated as a great place to eat and drink, this pub now disappoints. 36 for 2 with 2 pints. Traditional cheddar cheese & red onion with a dash of English mustard, served with a cheddar & spinach sauce No more bowl and puff pastry lid, we offer a proper homemade pub short-crust pastry case with your choice of fillings, served with chips or mash potato, & buttered greens. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. The food was excellent as always. We were not informed at the time of booking we could not have a table in the Restaurant, (considering we booked 2 months ago!) Of course this wasnt eaten and left aside The scientist and astronomer is best known for his telescope at Jodrell Bank but was also a passionate gardener, collecting trees and shrubs from far and wide, and lived next to the gardens until his death in 2012. Only took 50% off the bill when it was 50% off if u had two courses. My skin felt like cashmere and looked a lot brighter after just a few days of using the products. The wild mushroom pasta was absolutely inedible resembled cardboard, dried out to a rubbery crisp. Ruth's chop salad with jumbo shrimp*. We will never bother to go there again despite being told it was nice. The village of Swettenham is tucked away in Cheshire down winding country lanes, half way between Holmes Chapel and Congleton. Get instant job matches for companies hiring now for Pub With Rooms jobs in Lindun Park Ind Est like Chef, Chef de Partie, Assistant Management and more. Onions, carrot and, just to be different, red cabbage. We booked a couple of months ago for New Years Day lunch and then when we arrived found our table was not in the Restaurant but in a corner room with no heating. Hi Jaynedandy, we appreciate your honest review. We're following the latest COVID-19 guidelines. The food was very good although perhaps a little over faced and therefore couldnt manage a desert which looked deliciousI feel that maybe the restaurant and bar food could have been separated however we would definately return and certainly recommend. We were very dissatisfied we arrived at 8pm our orders were taken and after a great deal of enquiring our meal finally arrived at 9.45pm. Leg of lamb steak grilled to your liking and topped with our minted sauce All main courses are served with your choice of Chips, Mash Potato or Jacket Potato. more. Unfortunately we are experiencing a real shortage of chefs at site which has impacted onMore, My parents called today for a passing by drink .. Four slices of ciabatta smothered in garlic butter. The restaurants online booking system didnt say they had no tables, it took our booking but didnt reserve a table. I think it will be a long time before we return. We operate a strict policy of one bill per table. Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (LPL) Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Its great for spoiling your loved one or, as part of a group, having a night out without the hassles of mini-cab costs or designated drivers. The Swettenham Arms is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: to spread out and order what you want at the, Swettenham Lane, Swettenham CW12 2LF England. A special feature of the Ryles Arms accommodation is our unique Dine & Stay deal. Follow our Facebook page for updates on re-opening dates. After the meal we asked to see the sweet menu, but after waiting 30 mins the menu came and we asked for 3 Apple Crumbles and one ice cream. Pork loin towered with black pudding, topped with crispy pancetta and served with a wholegrain mustard sauce All main courses are served with your choice of Chips, Mash Potato or Jacket Potato. Zoom in to see updated info. Left the pub,drove to nearby Holmes Chapel, where there were several pubs all serving foodMore, Hi Alanjohn2015, we appreciate your honest review. Fresh garden salad served in a mini colander. 2022-2023 Free and Reduced Price School Meals Application; Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act ; Summer Feeding Programs; District Policy 8550- Outstanding Food Service Charges; District Policy 8505-Wellness Policy/Nutrient Standards For Meals and Other Foods. For Dine & Stay in the Superior Room, there is an additional charge of 30.00. Robinsons Brewery, a local, family company, will be taking over from the end of August and will continue with our philosophy of local produce and excellent food in idyllic and friendly surroundings. Cristiano Ronaldo 'laid mines' for Erik ten Hag at Manchester United, claims manager's friend. Good luck after 3 months renovation we will not be returning.More, At a busy time of year you think they would put on more staff. Returned just after 1 pm, told no food for an hour. A large steak for steak lovers, taken from the whole sirloin. Good options for vegetarians and meat eaters. Classic spicy Szechuan sauce with onions, peppers and tomato Our speciality chicken dish with a mouth-watering topping, served with chips, rice, or half-and-half! Pork loins topped with grilled apple & melted stilton cheese All main courses are served with your choice of Chips, Mash Potato or Jacket Potato. The food was excellent as always. We were then shown the menu which was a limited choice. Best British Restaurants in Cranage, Holmes Chapel: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Cranage British restaurants and search by price, location, and more. We ordered Fish and Chips and were then informed no mushy peas. Find out more >, Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and stay up to date with all news and events. The staff were brilliant. Robinson's? I don't know as I was a customer, perhaps ask the owners though. I think it will be a long time before we return. Apple pie to finish was excellent. Fresh tomatoes, red onion & basil on garlic ciabatta, topped with mozzarella cheese. We also had the cheese board which again was very pleasant. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

How To Unfold Scootiebug Scooter, Bnsf Employment Verification, Was There A Real Sven In The Durrells, Mcmaster Carr Local Pickup Locations, Steve Walsh Obituary 2021, Articles S