suburb profile bayswatersuburb profile bayswater

Because of the close proximity to the CBD the housing prices in Morley are quite high although the quality of housing is very high. The State of Victoria does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Property Sales Data and any person using or relying upon such information does so on the basis that the State of Victoria accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors, faults, defects or omissions in the information supplied. I really love the place. 4. 5. Recently I got a $100 fine for parking for 5 minutes just outside Bayswater Primary school, in a spot I have parked in for years. Bayswater VIC 3153. On Good Friday 1970 a tin shed was erected to house the Brigade vehicle and other operational equipment. The inner metro suburb, which has a total land area of 10 square kilometres, began its major suburban development in the late 1880s. The percentage of age 5 to 19 people(21%) is high. Theres also a selection of established restaurants and popular cafes, which are perfect for a quick bite to eat or a more leisurely meal. Ive lived in victoria my whole life including the following suburbs for at least 3 years: PAKENHAM, Endeavour Hills, aspendale, noble park, springvale south. On 17 November 1969 Bayswater Fire Brigade was registered with CFA. The Dandenong Creek Trail that spans an impressive 44km in length, and is a favourite with cyclists, walkers and jogging enthusiasts, also runs through Bayswater, adding to the greenery of the environment. There are more Separate house(77%) in this suburb. What is the traffic like on Guildford Rd in Bayswater? Are we missing anything about Bayswater, or does anything here need updating? Eastern Suburbs. Whether buying, renting, or investing, it is important to know whether a suburb is right for you. Bayswater is located on the northeastern side of the Swan River. The first two years were great, then I moved closer to the train station and pub. Bayswater has 245 houses available for sale. By 2016 the population was 8,778 showing a population growth of 4.2% in the area during that time. If you're looking for a suburb to raise your children in, you can't go past Bayswater. There are a lot of friendly dog walkers and bike riders in the area as the bike tracks are exceptional as is public transport and recreational areas of all kinds. Sales data is annual up to the latest completed month. 2. Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities. 4. The houses are now overpriced, too. Price data last updated 4 March 2023 containing transactions for the 12 month period ending February 2023 The adjacent playground, known by the locals as the 'Train Park', contains a disused steam engine, which has been altered for children to play on. The inner metro suburb, which has a total land area of 10 square kilometres, began its major suburban development in the late 1880s. The percentage of age 5 to 19 people(21%) is high. REIWA acknowledges the Traditional Owners of this land, the Whadjuk Nyoongar people, and pays respect to Elders, past, present and emerging. 3. What is Clarence rd Mount Lawley like to live. Copyright 2023 Homely Group Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.Privacy PolicyTerms of Use, "A mixture of young families & older couples, etc", "Great place to live, close to schools and shops!". Shopping in Bayswater includes three supermarkets; Woolworths, Aldi and Coles and a Mitre 10 Home & Trade. 9. Our other next door neighbour had his tires stolen right off his car. with the exact time frames over a 7 day period before they'll even consider sending someone out or even writing a letter to the owner, I attempted this a few times but almost went mad after the first day of recording details. The price of property in Bayswater is quite reasonable for both purchase and rentals considering how close you are to Perth. View median property prices in Bayswater North to get a better understanding of local market trends. bayswater north Suburb Profile & Review . The suburb has an Australian Rules football team, The Bayswater Kangaroos, known as The Waters, who compete in the Eastern Football League. Bayswater is a residential and industrial suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 27km (17mi) east of Melbourne's Central Business District, located within the City of Knox local government area. In 1973 the tin shed was relocated to a site adjacent to the Scoresby Road railway crossing until the present Fire Station was built in 1976. The Brigade became operational in January 1970 and attended its first fire call on 22 January. Source: Landgate/REIWA, Based on settled sales as at 4 March 2023, Based on leases reported as at 4 March 2023, Based on current reiwa.com user activity, you can see how Bayswater compares to the rest of the region. Lived here for several years and finally got out recently. The company combines public, contributory and proprietary data to develop predictive decision analytics and provide business services that bring dynamic insight and transparency to the markets it serves. Here youll find a converted steam engine that is the central focus of the extensive playground space, and surrounding this, two ovals which cater seasonally to both successful football and cricket clubs; there are also courts for the likes of netball and tennis. [1], The first Post Office in the area was Scoresby North, which opened on 8 May 1882 and renamed Macauley in 1884. Bayswater is a suburb of Perth, northeast of the CBD and is serviced by rail making an easy commute to those working in the capital. Bayswater is a great suburb with good parks, its close to the river, the City and has good transport links and schools. [1] History [ edit] Im used to it and it doesnt bother me, I sleep just fine each night.Wherever you go, youll find pros and cons, but for me I find Bayswater North a pretty safe and friendly place to live. 3. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for taking the time to let me know about your needs. Many houses in this suburb are Purchasing(36%). Rental data is year-on-year 3-month rolling up to the latest completed month. I live in Elmhurst rd Bayswater North and I love the area. Bayswater boasts diverse housing options to suit a wide range of buyers, and also those looking for a feature rich suburb to invest within. Bayswater recorded a population of 12,262 at the 2021 census. More price ranking. The percentage of Catholic religion people(32%) is high. All your essential shopping needs are catered for, with each of the major supermarkets represented in the suburbs shopping precinct, which includes Mountain High Plaza which opened in 2009. People from Netherlands(1%) like to live in this suburb. Other than that, it is also close to Morley Galleria and close to major roads, the Airport as well as excellent rail service. Settlement began in Bayswater around 1860 but it was then known as Scoresby North; it wasnt until 1894 that Bayswater took its current name. ), of occupied private dwellings 3.8% had 1 bedroom, 23.0% had 2 bedrooms and 49.6% had 3 bedrooms. 1. The aquatic centre where is it housed also has training pools etc plus a fully equipped gym, fitness classes, child minding and coffee shop. If you are looking for an investment property, consider houses in Bayswater rent out for $520 PW with an annual rental yield of 4.0% and units rent for $370 PW with a rental yield of 6.3%. Bayswater is perfect for all types of people. Bayswater is a good commuter suburb. View Bayswater North VIC suburb profile report & get real estate market data, median prices, property sales, lifestyle & demographic information on Domain.com.au 2. It is close to the city, the train station and bus stops are conveniently located. Shopping is a breeze with Coles, coffee shops and variety stores, including a Discount Pharmacy at Mountain High Plaza. I have lived in Bayswater for over 5 years now on Guildford road very good in my area except for people using Guildford road as a race track at nights and a few cars smashing into the bus stop oh by the way we have lost our bus shelter all together because of those guys that stole a car and where being chased by the police and the car smashed into the bus stop thank god no one was waiting for a bus at the time other than that did catch a bloke in my back yard one night but considering l use to live in wellard and warnbro a long time ago and the crime back then was ridiculous there l would say l am more happy to live in Bayswater any day. I've lived in the City of Bayswater all my life and Bayswater itself for over five years. The average number of bedrooms per occupied private dwelling was 3. 2. I moved back here 'knowing' it was a quiet street with considerate neighbours. Solid investment in the area sees Bayswater continue to thrive. The suburb also offers Woolworths and Aldi supermarket stores and an array of popular restaurants boasting delicious cuisines from all over the globe. Don't bother complaining to the council about dog nuisances, they'll have you fill out a form where you must record the amount of times the dog barks (are they serious?) Located between the Dandenong Creek in the north and Boronia Road in the south Bayswater is a mixed-use suburb. They even tried to close down the police station but thank goodness it didn't go ahead. We have the latest median prices, real estate market data . 3. 4. The suburb began to flourish over time, with residential growth and the addition of many amenities. To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Bedford offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision. Bayswater is well serviced by a comprehensive transport network, making it ideal for those travelling away from the area for work, and also for the large number of people who are employed within the many industries and businesses that call the suburb home. Bayswater Park is popular with sports lovers, featuring two ovals, as well as netball and tennis, on surrounding courts. Home median rent ranks No.360 among 1286 suburbs of Victoria. No records found. 3. When the railway arrived in 1889, a Bayswater office near the station replaced Macauley. It is therefore a reasonably good barometer in its representation of overall national voting patterns and trends. 1. The bp service station on the corner is very handy and very friendly people work there. Based almost 30km from Melbourne city and home to a small local shopping centre boasting various supermarkets and specialty stores, Bayswater North has a population of roughly 8,000 people and an average property price . Also I think the portion of the suburb north of Canterbury Rd might be better than the southern part, though you'd still have the late night Canterbury Rd warehouse noise. Bayswater, VIC 3153 - Suburb Profile & Local Reviews - Homely Victoria Melbourne (Greater) Bayswater Bayswater, VIC 3153 3.9 (25 reviews) Ranked 306th best suburb by locals in Melbourne (Greater) Region, VIC Great for Neighbourly spirit Clean & green Schools Public transport Resale or rental value Not great for Nightlife Who lives here?

Is Pastor Mike Stone A Calvinist, Strong Spiritual Boy Names, Maana Ya Jina Brighton, Articles S