runva winch issuesrunva winch issues

Try both the wireless remote and plug in remote. RUNVA WINCH 11XP PREMIUM 12V WITH SYNTHETIC ROPE - 11XPPREMIUM12VD. Its a great winch, looking forward to hitting the tracks after the wet season. You have our word, no spam! (You can easily check this by using a basic test light.) Amazon price in Cdn dollars for the VR12S is 888.00 and the Zeon 12S is $2010.00. Check that all the connections under the control box cover are clean and tight. Much like the 11XP, the 13XP is pretty fast and will get you (or your mates) out of trouble quickly when the time comes. Overall, this Superwinch Tiger Shark is truly one of the best winches from Superwinch. Download Tokopedia App. Which you prefer really boils down to personal preference. You will need to replace the control box + wires which we are able to supply for $100.00 inc GST & delivery to help you out. Re: Runva Winch Wireless Remote Postby sibainmud Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:52 pm Short answer; No unless they happen to have the same frequency, but there is a few. Sherpa & Warn Winch. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The winch motor is heating up when used On top of that, to withstand the abuse from the steel cable, it features a 4-way fairlead. Some customers reported that some Runva winch parts were missing from their box when it arrived. The scenery was nothing short of spectacular, we saw some snow but luckily not on our tracks. Then attach the rubber boots to the end of the power cables, and attach the power cables. Reliable. What CCA is your vehicle battery? Now, we can say that Runva is not a bad company at all. 45X12VS Runva ATV Winch 4.5X 12V 4500lb With Steel Cable . A bad earth could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor. Factory sub tank . Runva winches are sold in Spain under the name of Goldenwinch and seem to have good reviews, but I wouldn't think they are the best option for heavy duty use (except the hydraulic). Where is the solenoid and winch motor earthed back to? Before we dive into the three winch models and their differences, let's first go through the features common to all three. Check that all the connections under the control box cover is clean and tight. I planned to get a winch when I first got the patrol 2 years ago but put it further and further down on the list. 2: Runva: Lifetime Mechanical Warranty - This covers all Mechanical Components on the winch. 0000013403 00000 n Finally all Runva winches include their excellent 5 year electrical warranty (covering all electrical components of the winch), and a lifetime mechanical warranty. Check if there is power going to the terminals on the winch motor when you press the winch in or out buttons on your remote. Without going into great detail an IP67 rating means the item is waterproof up to 1m below the surface and entirely sealed from dust and dirt. Unfortunately consumers in general seem to be short sighted, and care mostly about the cost, not the long term damage (or even inferiority of the product) to the US economy and ultimately their own way of life. Did not buy a Runva winch, but bought one of their winch thimbles to use in place of the traditional hook. RLC Rear . Conversely, the smaller the diameter, the slower the gearing, making winching easier. Read a few reviews and seem good. Was looking at runva winches which have beat the big brands in tests done by 4x4 magazines and have come across these sherpas , they are half the price of a warn , have five years warranty , highly rated soliniods (twice the rated amps) actually have been run under water for 1.5 hours before failure and the bit that has my interest is they are 10 Build tough, Thimble protects rope from the sun & weather without having to splice the rope, ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **. Did not buy a Runva winch, but bought one of their winch thimbles to use in place of the traditional hook.I had to use it in water and the pin which connects the winch rope to the thimble began to rust badly very shortly afterwards. With its powerful 5.5hp motor and heavy-duty gears, the 13XP can pull your rig out of any jam. The automatic load-holding brake ensures safe operation and the heavy-duty metal drum housing is built to last. This happened a handful of times and got a little tiring/annoying towards the end of the trip. Carefully remove the cables off the winch motor and re-attach. This is one of the most frequently asked questions of many customers. It is compatible with the mounting bolt pattern of 10 x 4.5 inches. Very easy website to use. Email:[email protected] Or reach out with our live chat below. 12,000lb Synthetic Rope 4x4 Winch (12V) - A premium 4x4 Winch offering from the world's leading Winch manufacturer, packed full of value. Ive had my tigerz11 for years. But that is not the case at all. And remember, you always have the beloved double line-pull should you need that extra muscle . Additionally, another good thing about this winch from Runva is that it can pull both backward and forward. Best price inclusive of delivery. The mounting bolt pattern of this UTV winch is 3 x 4.87 inches. They all also include a couple of other little surprises in the kits which we won't list here. Interesting. As opposed to the 11XP which comes with grey dyneema winch rope and the winch shackle thimble, the 13XP comes with red dyneema rope and the more traditional large red recovery hook. They established their winch manufacturing factory in China back in 1997. I was in the patrol and my girl in her zuki. The boys on 4WD Action in Oz seem to be running the Runva's now with good results. Runva 11XP Premium Winch $1,065.00 I then called Runva and they advised I should not contact the third party directly. Lives Up To It's Name. Rather, they have their own factory in China for manufacturing winch of premium quality. 1 Annual output winch 1 Company staff 1 We did some light tracks and a few rock steps before hitting an area we had not seen before. d speak to the owner and was told no, she was the manager, I kept asking and was advised the owner would return my call. With the addition of a wired remote control, Runva has made it easy to operate the winch from a safe distance. Earth is at Front by Drum. Other winch guides you may be interested in: Smittybilt Winches Review The XRC and X2O Ranges. Not really interested in what the quality is, when there are American Winch companies that make quality products. Have 4 terminals on Winch. Runva was the first professional winch manufacturer in China which has earned them a wealth of knowledge and experience. The private message system has been enabled. 0000017171 00000 n Check that the connections on the battery is clean and tight. This one uses a 6.5 hp series wound motor. Reach us here or email [email protected]. Winch not working at all Some of the key features and product specs might leave you surprised. add to wishlist. Use brake-clean to clean the winch motor. If the winch does not work in the other direction then the solenoid has a problem. 2023 ProductReview.com.au Pty. It sports a waterproof fitted cover which would make it suitable for use even in submerged conditions. My winch started pulling by itself after a river crossing crushing the bull bar and finally snapping the rope. Then apply the +12V wire to the black wire on the solenoid. It is my opinion (and yours may vary), that this is how they have established their economic dominance, at the expense of their people, which they could care less about, except as bodies for manufacturing, their military and tax base. Awesome product. We cover aim to answer all your questions regarding the Runva Winch brand in an uncensored review. It's for the, I doubt I'll get stuck one day but if I do I want a good quality winch to get me out, Of course there are cheaper winch options available (such as the. I guess I don't understand the confusion/argument. Applauding your support of the USA/economy LRNAD90. We always recommend that customers confirm it will fit their bull bar prior to purchase. And it weighs only 20 lbs. However once my winch arrived it would not fit on my bull bar and missed by about 10mm. It's strong, fast and like the EWV above, comes with a heap of extras. Overall, Im really impressed with the Runva Winches in general and are excellent winches for their price. I have s xtm ( bcf) had it for four years and never let me down( touch wood) the same as super cheap and tigers eleven. I have no problem with owning a British built Land Rover (under German ownership at the time it was made) or German BMW (though it was manufactured here in the USA). BEST Customer Service. I have got out of trouble but it has taken hours/scetchy driving. Catalogue. And last but not least, the EWV12000 Ultimate is a great all round winch for the casual off-road explorer. The Boab roof storage barrier is perfect size to fit between 4 tie down points in cargo area. This winch features a 12 V/2.6 hp permanent magnet motor. The diameter and length of the drum are 37 mm and 80 mm. I have experienced a similar problem to a previous reviewer where the winch commenced pulling by itself creating an extremely dangerous situation. Say a half decent Warn is around $550, the Carbon is $900 and so is the RRO. Deal: Runva 11XP Premium Winch for $799 (RRP $975) C&C Only (Collect in 1-2 Days) @ Repco, Store: Repco, Category: Automotive. . However, you should know that the price of the Runva winch accessories would be a bit higher. This winch has a pulling capacity of 12,000 lbs and features a 3-stage planetary gear system with 253:1 gear ratio to handle fast, smooth, and reliable operation. It's been used in anger a couple of times now getting me out of the poo and has performed extremely well.. We had a warn 12000 on my 80 series. Seems like most of Warn's Winches are still manufactured in the USA (, Most of the Truck Winches and all of the ATV Winches, Commercial Winches, Industrial Hoists and Military | Tow | and every Fire Truck Winch (except the PullzAll) are made in Clackamas, Oregon just a few miles from Portland. We bought a Smitty built for our new F550 Rescue truck (Smittybuilt gave an awesome discount as we're volunteers) and so far I'm not seeing any differance in performance. A bad earth could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor. Nothing amazing, but pretty cool nonetheless. Thank you! Warn, Badlands, Ramsey. It sounds like there may be an issue with the remote batteries, either need replacing or a bad contact. Runva has taught us how much it costs to build a better quality winch, backed by a customer service focus, and a decent warranty. . I gave up and bought some 10mm stainless steel plate. Beli RUNVA 22NB Electric Winch 12 Volt Kapasitas 10 Ton Heavy Duty di ninanimbloks_. 2023 Aussie 4x4 Pro. 16 0 obj <> endobj xref Anybody doing research into reliable 4WD winches would have come across the Runva Performance Winches brand. Pioneers in winch manufacturing, the factory was established in 1997. This is the heavy lifter of the gang and comes with a very respectable 13,000lbs (5.8 tons) of pulling strength. Additionally, the Runva winch 12000 comes with wireless remote control for easy operation from anywhere on the vehicle. Switch the yellow and red cables on the winch motor (F1 and F2). Every time I have had a winch fail it was in the plug in because it sat out front in the muck and road salt all the time. But as we have said they dont actually buy low-quality products from China and then rebrand them. Not sure I'd trust the cheap Domin8r. Expert advice on Overlanding - equipment, routes, inspiration, overland blog. Some people told me to stay away from cheap winches. or 38 kg. Although, there are a large amount of advertisements claiming that The ENTIRE winch is IP67 rated it is not. Whatever you decide you can rest assured that you're in good hands with Runva. Runva is the first electric winch manufacturer in China mainland. It's for the I doubt I'll get stuck one day but if I do I want a good quality winch to get me out drivers. Check that all the connections are clean and tight on the winch motor. CHOOSING A WINCH FOR YOUR VEHICLE IS A COMPLEX TASK. My Main Reason's For Getting a Runva Winch, Which Runva Winch is Right for Your Vehicle, You're Only XX Away From Unlocking Free Shipping, Spend XX More to Qualify For Free Shipping, Nissan Patrol Crazy Desert Hill Climb! $995.00. Among them, Runva is a brand that is going strong for years. 11000 from Costco is reasonably priced. Happy customer. On the other hand, if you're after a sleek but serious winch that has stood the test of time and is loved by thousands of off-road enthusiasts, the 11XP is the way to go. This Runva is about 450.00 cheaper than the warn and I need a winch for my own 550 Expedition truck. After speaking to the manager lady on the phone I was even more uncertain of what to do. Due to it's larger motor it's also a physically larger winch than normal. Thus, it can deliver a faster line speed. I cover how to check your battery, winch, winch controller, winch . While it shares the same height and width of the 11XP and 13XP, it comes in a full 48.5mm shorter than the 13XP and a comfortable 20.5mm shorter than the 11XP. If it helps with clout anymore, I just saw here that Earthcruiser AUS is using Runva on this G-Wagen; Any chance we can revive this thread and stick to discussing the Runva? Check that all the connections are clean and tight on the winch motor. Every time I have had a winch fail it was in the plug in because it sat out front in the muck and road salt all the time. Masuk Daftar. An IP66 rating means its resistant to heavy showers or spraying and entirely sealed from dust and dirt. ARB side steps and brush rails. When you go prepared, you get to keep going. NHK Spring, Shiga-ken, Japan: suspension stabilizer linkages. After a week and no call I called again and was again told the owner would call. The Click Title & Continue Reading . For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to . You must log in or register to reply here. I would recommend cutting the metal to give more room and repositioning the cable off the nut before u get stuck like me and Runva won't stick to their 5 yr electrical warranty. Newer Post . quick view. The net dimension of the winch is 21.3 x 6.3 x 10.7 inches. Stay away!. 0000004484 00000 n ATV/UTV, Trailer, Up To 4500 at the best online prices at eBay! Check that all the connections are clean and tight on the winch motor. It can get a little tougher deciding exactly which of their 12 volt winches is right for the vehicle at hand. However, the prices of the winches of these 2 popular brands are very high compared to Runva Winches. And it comes with a free spooling clutch system. Carefully remove the cables off the winch motor and re-attach. 3. I searched long and hard when deciding on a winch and the Runva was my choice coming up trumps. My reply from Runva is as follows Adam, Under basic winch maintenance in the manual it says to check all electrical connections regularly to make sure they are clean and tight. My father has the domin8r in his ranger and has had no trouble with it and i have another mate that also has one in his ranger and so far after much use from both there has been no faults at all. It's also important that you check your battery before you head away on long trips to ensure its in good shape. or 9 kg. I've only used it once in anger, and did its job. So, in that case, they can be a good value for money choice but not a quality choice. This can be done by comparing the dimensions of the winch to the winch cavity in your bar. 4wd super centre also got their Domin8r winch for $395. The winch should operate in one direction. I have the Runva Premium winch (IP67 rated). On the other hand, if you're after a high quality 12 volt winch in the unlikely event that you do get bogged, and know that speed won't be an issue, then this is a fantastic model. Try both the wireless remote and plug in remote. [with ridiculous save], Patrol vs Subaru on Ice - Patrol makes Subaru look STUPID, Boat Engine Used to Push 4WD Through DEEP Water Crossing, 80 Series Tackles 1.7M Deep Water Crossing - Northern Territory. Carbon 12k 12000lb electric winch review Happy to support an Australian company and after checking out the website, reviews and videos, I decided to bite the bullet and buy the 12k winch. 0000000977 00000 n The 11XP Premium is the glory child of the Runva 4x4 winch family and easily the most popular Runva winch on the market. Actual user experiences and reliability testing would be awesome. It also includes a snatch block in the kit (which is not included with the EWV12000). 0000007259 00000 n BUT if you have an overly heavy vehicle and like to tow a camper you can always upgrade to the 13XP unit for extra grunt when you need it most. They are producing very good quality winch and accessories for off-roaders all over the world. Outstanding support from 4x4 Down Under. Check that the main earth cable from the winch motor going back to the battery negative terminal.A bad earth could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor. Absolutely load of bullshit Runva ATV / 4X4 Hydraulic Multivolt Wireless Remote Kit - FULL IP67 . Did you just quote that from a website? GU3 2003, TB48. Came with a snatch block and isolator. If you want to get a Runva winch for your UTV or ATV, then this one can be a good option. Promo khusus pengguna baru di aplikasi Tokopedia! Hey folks, another Canadian here. However, it also has some drawbacks. Many people believe that they manufacture their winch in Australia as they are from Australia. So, if you need to buy any spare parts for your Runva Winch, you can get them easily. 400Ah Enerdrive lithium power, enclosed bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. Runva 9,500 lbs. Check that the connections on the battery is clean and tight. Check that your rope is feeding onto the drum in the correct direction. Always inspect seals and ensure everything is nice and dry in the right places. Thank you Chris, Greatly appreciated. Fits with plenty of room to spare. Please check your inbox and if you can't find your guide there, please make sure to check your Spam folder as well! Runva Winches - 4WD Online PTY Ltd As the years comes to close, and most supplier are also closing, we will also be closed from 18/12/2022. Carefully remove the cables off the winch motor and re-attach. There was one track in particular (name escapes me) that called for the winch to be used for a solid couple of hours just to travel a couple of km's. From his trusty 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado with a roof-top tent, hes blogged about experiences that can only be found in the remotest regions on Earth. For instance, you can get a winch from Superwinch or X-Bull instead. Share | Add to Watchlist. runva winches, winches runva x20000yd hydraulic winch r 44,645. show: anchoring & mooring; boat accessories; boat covers & biminis; car and outdoor; compass & navigation aids; ive installed both in mates cars, watched both of them in action , and pulled both of em apart. So he never opened the control box (I waited 4 weeks for someone to find out what i already knew and had told Runva). I'm not as concerned with buying American made as that is pretty difficult these days as most components are assembled and built in China. DSP+Amps+Sub . The three winch kits all include some really great extras: If you go with the 11XP or 13XP Premium you'll also receive a free 15,000lb rated Snatch Block. And that's where this short guide comes in. I sent them an email asking for all the parts I needed, plus my remotes and solenoid. Air Clutch for EWB9500-Q/11XP PREMIUM/13XP PREMIUM/EWS10000/EWB20000 . Check out the range of RUNVA Winches here. Used it in anger a few times. Also, the cord of the handheld remote control could be a bit longer. Please note they warrant the solenoid to be 100% water proof. Try both the wireless remote and plug in remote. I love the Vic high country because you always see something new and it offers so much diversity for the keen 4wder. Based on their great reputation in the market it's easy to see why many buyers will end up with a Runva winch on their shopping list, unfortunately though, that's just the first step. If the motor now runs in the opposite direction you could have a faulty solenoid. From More Info. Now they got a new IP67 rated winch with great warranties however at $875. Make sure you service your winch at least once a year or do a quick once over before you head out on a long trip. 0000012039 00000 n Dec: 2022 4th week of waiting, and after little to no response from Runva, I contacted the third party and he advise he had connected the control box and could not fault it as it was working. This could be a sign that your brake needs to be adjusted or replaced. Depending on how you plan to install your winch, you might want or need to adjust the position of the clutch lever. The winch was on the car when I bought it, and its saved my bacon a few times. Wireless control is also available. The price difference between the three winches above is fairly negligible. On top of that, Runva also have their R&D (Research and Development) center in China where they perform all the product testing, research, and reviews. If the Runva is a decent quality winch, it's a smoking deal for Canadian buyers. However, if you are familiar with installing winches, this would not be a major issue. The Stallion 25000lb Winch by Sherpa Winches. I don't notice any issues now with those Chinese VR series winches. Join now! )-electric-winch-with-synthetic-rope.product.100282207.html. But be mindful that your bullbar will need to be compatible with the 13xp as they are a step up in size. Did the job with ease and the motor hardly warmed up, very pleased with purchase and performance. It sounds like with Australian 11xp the control box is relocatable: This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Buy with Confidence with Easy 30 Day Returns. Overlandsite - The Authority on Overlanding.Disclaimer: Listen up folks, before you start clicking and buying, let's get one thing straight: We may earn a little something-something when you use our links, but don't worry, it's not gonna sway our opinions. changed the batteries and WOW what a winch !!! or 1588 kg. $3014.95. 0000009074 00000 n Not really interested in what the quality is, when there are American Winch companies that make quality products. Reach us here or email [email protected]. Gents shopping with u guys is a pleasure, everything I've ordered turns up on time and u sell good gear. The 12V motor is rated at 5.2HP and is claimed to be IP67 sealed against dust and water . Great company to deal with , Dale the manager was fantastic to deal with and his and 4x4 DU follow up has been outstanding, definitely would buy from this team again and probably will as I set up my new rig. 33kg (winch alone incl rope = Aprox. I would strongly recommend that anyone who has a RUNVA 11XP should check the control unit for water ingress. A poor power supply could prevent your winch from working and could also cause damage to the winch motor. I wrote a post on there fb page and they deleted it quickly, how do I attach a photo to show people the problem. Where do I lookThank you. They sent me an invoice and I paid straight away on the phone. Free postage. Incredibly frustrating experience with RUNVA. Since the foundation in 1989, we are dedicated to innovate technology and improve performance continuously.Runva has grown to develop and manufacture a broad range of winches: electric, hydraulic and gasoline winch, from 2000 to 25000lb, which can be found in diverse industries of over 60 countries. The advanced planetary gear system ensures smooth, reliable operation even under the most severe loads, while the free-spooling clutch makes quick work of getting your vehicle unstuck, as well as a wired remote control for precision operation. After another 2 weeks (one week before my trip), Runva finally contacted me and said they could not find anything wrong with the solenoid (they never shared the report from the third party). ARB Deluxe bull bar. I purchased a EWX 9500q competition winch. My Runva Winch Review: What I Really Think! Capacity Short Drum 12-Volt Off-Road Electric Winch with 45 ft. Steel Cable. Very good service, received the wrong product and got replaced instantly without any hassle! The Runva EWV12000 has a fast line speed and can handle heavy loads with ease. As I drive quite a lot on my own I think it is a good thing to have. BEST 4x4 Products Online. Cant believe they have these people representing them in Australia. JavaScript is disabled. With a corrosion-resistant finish and all-metal gears, the 13XP Premium Winch is built to last. This one is also suitable for ATVs, UTVs, and other smaller vehicles. Should know more in a year or two. In the last 5 or so years, the way we all think about winches has changed. 30 Second Awning Replacement PVC Outer Bag | 2.7m Passenger Awning, Runva 13XP Premium 12V/24V Winch with Synthetic Rope | Full IP67 Protection, Runva EWT4500 12V Winch with Dyneema Synthetic Rope, Front Runner Ford Ranger PX1 PX2 Hidden Winch Cradle Plate, Carbon Offroad Winch Rope Thimble and Soft Shackle Bundle. 27kg), We hope the above has been helpful. U-Shin Europe, Komrom-Esztergom, Hungary: steering columns. 35kg (winch alone incl rope = 27kg) Winch Dimensions: 602mm x 160mm x 200mm Due to it's larger motor it's also a physically larger winch than normal. 31.4kg (winch alone incl rope = Aprox. Included with all of these winch kits you'll get: All three of these 4WD winches include Runva's newly design integrated gearbox and braking system. Carbon Winches Drivetech 4x4 Gigglepin Winches Hidden Winch Mount High Mount Parts Hulk 4x4 Kinetic Rope Kingone Winches Rhino 4x4 Runva Winches 4x4 Electric Series; 4x4 Hydraulic Series; Accessories and Spare Parts; Compact Series; Industrial Series; Saber Offroad Soft Shackles VRS Winches Warn Winch Blanket Winch Fairlead Winch Rope Drivetech 4x4 Back in June, during winter months myself and 3 other mates all planned a long weekend up the Vic High Country. Most of the buyers left positive reviews about this winch. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. (Do one cable at a time so you know where each one goes). I highly recommend the 11xp and Runva Winches especially if youre just starting to get into 4wding. 2" lift. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Runva Winches Winches Filter by Sort by Runva Wireless Remote & Receiver - IP67 Rated R 685.01

Howie Carr Website, Articles R