rollerball lip gloss from the '70srollerball lip gloss from the '70s

Learn how your comment data is processed. Bonne Bell Lip Smacker I can not find it in Israel anymore. Texas New! (12% off), Sale Price $10.99 Wear alone or over lipstick. USD 3.39, USD 3.99 Your email address will not be published. $8.69, $9.99 Kissing Potion and Mini Kissing Stick. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. Note: This article may feature affiliate links, and purchases made may earn us a commission at no extra cost to you. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Those little tins were a revelation, and mint chocolate was a flavor I never dreamed Id get to experience outside a Baskin-Robbins. 4445 reviews. The original 1LE was introduced in 1988, inspired by Pro-Am racing. The original rollerball gloss - Roller baby in three irresistible tints enriched with natural actives for extreme wet look luscious lips Pick Your Tint Rolling Like A Honey - a delicate tint and scent of peach, enriched with vegan collagen for plump, luscious lips. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. New Candy Cane! Note: ClickAmericana.com features authentic historical information, and is not intended to represent current best practices on any topic, particularly with regard to health and safety, but also in terms of outdated cultural depictions and social values. 20 x 9 Backspacing:5.71 Free Shipping:Free Shipping Lip Size:2.05" Lug Nuts Not Included:Lug Nuts Not Included Center Bore:125.5 Hub Rings Not Included . DONT MISS: 135 popular vintage perfumes from the 80s. Massachusetts No color, just great glossy power and delicious shine. All Rights Reserved. Sweet memories. Lia. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. ALSO SEE: Memories of these 70s perfumes will take you straight back in time. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. There was even a Kissing Fresh spray breath freshener to go along with them! Mighty Mint Rollerball Lip Potion. Tinte Valentine Card - Bubble Gum Kissing Potion. Thanks for contacting us! Rust-Oleum 1-QT GLOSS WHITE R-O. Original Price USD 9.50 Learn more! (50% off), Sale Price $11.69 Heres how to party like its 1969, Print Color Fun: Free coloring pages & more fun for kids, Quotes Quotes Quotes: 1000s of clever & inspiring quotations, FindersFree.com: Find answers to lifes little questions. Rolls on a clean, sleek, luscious shine that adds no color, just a kiss of flavor: Strawberry Swirl, Mighty Mint, Krazy Kola, Cherry Smash, Cinnamon Stick, Fruit Flip. Check out the Tinte Cosmetics site to see what flavors they have available. Color portion shown: Lip balm locomotive with strawberry, green apple & spearmint varieties. Worn alone or over our lipsticks, Kissing Potion gives you the shiniest, sexiest, most delicious lips hes ever tasted. USD 8.07, USD 9.50 Laurie, I found this site called Tinte that apparently sells the Village Lip Lickers lip balm in tins. The 80s were a lip product extravaganza, an artificially flavored wax fest bookended by cherry ChapStick and Revlon Silver City Pink. (Minnetonka Brands then changed its name to The Village Company in 2005. NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream, lightweight liquid lipstick Athens, 0.8 Oz. Minnesota Whats your shine? USD 2.91, USD 3.23 Where can i buy them from??? In enough flavors to keep all the promises you make. We're rolling it right along with our four new flavors each with its own roller-ball top. Introducing five new mouthwatering flavors of Kissing Slicks. The only thing better than a Lip Smacker was a giant Lip Smacker on a cord that you could wear around your neck like the effing badass you were. I am wearing it as an accessory so it is always right where I need it for multiple reapplications during soccer practice and Brownies and maybe I even wear it at night to dress up my Lanz flannel nightgown. The park amenities offers a large club house with gym, recreation room, banquet facilities, pool, hot tub, small sauna, picnic area and bbq area. Im looking for a kiss Potion liKe in the 70-90 .whith rollball. Find out more here. Original Price USD 2.90 Roll into the glossy lip trend with this cute little gloss duo. 2020 TINTE COSMETICS. (13% off), Sale Price $19.55 The email or password you entered is incorrect. We offer bubble gum, watermelon, vanilla, grape and strawberry! GROSS! Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? Strawberry Swirl New Ginger Snap! Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. TINte Cosmetics brought back the original slider LIP LICKING lip balms and they are AVAILABLE for purchase NOW for $5.50! 9800 Baseline #70, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701 (MLS# CV22131408) is a real estate for sale Dont mind if I do stand in front of the mirror and roll the little ball over my lips applying coat after kissable coat! Illinois Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Parts User Agreement and Privacy Policy. You have never heard of getting a dog and taking it for a walk and attracting the opposite sex??? New Jersey Thanks for visiting and for supporting a small business! The blueberry. Learn more. Note: This article may feature affiliate links, and purchases made may earn us a commission at no extra cost to you. Orange Crush. The '80s were a lip product extravaganza, an artificially flavored wax fest bookended by cherry ChapStick and Revlon Silver City Pink. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Kissing Koolers had so much going for them: the beautiful packaging (that little pop-up top), the flavors (watermelon!) For soft, smooth, scented lips! See exteriors of more than 70 classic Stickley-style homes, 47 dangerous old playgrounds that our great-grandparents somehow survived, The unlikely history of Levis jeans or, how clothes from 150 years ago are still fashionable today, Why the old Ritz-Carlton Hotel in New York was the very definition of extravagance, See 50 real-life Rosie the Riveters & other women war workers from WWII, See how vintage drugstores 100 years ago sold lots of things you cant (legally) buy anymore, A 70s designer dream house: The American Home of 1974, The Impossible Pie recipe book: 12 easy dinner recipes & desserts from 1982, Vintage Fashion from the 1960s adult coloring book: 50 pages of retro 60s clothing for women, Groovy Fashion of the 70s: Vintage Women Coloring Book #10, Vintage Homes Adult Coloring Book #2: Classic Victorian Houses, Something Old: Vintage Wedding Dress Fashion Look Book, Classic Cars Adult Coloring Book #2: Vintage 1920s Automobiles (1920-1929), Who was Suzy Homemaker? $15.00. Clearly not-so-innocent. thank you very much ", "form_description"=>"Please fill in the form below if you'd like to be notified when it becomes available. All Rights Reserved. Get Pricing and Availability . Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Indiana (15% off), Sale Price USD 2.75 Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? ClickAmericana.com is made with and by Synchronista LLC 2011-2022. Kissing Slicks. Original Price USD 10.80 You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. We ship from many different locations in the U.S. so these may not come from the listed location. If you own the web site, please verify with your hosting company if your server is up and running and if they have our firewall IPs whitelisted. Pickup 3+ day shipping. Add to Cart. Someone tried to tell me these are from the 90s, so not technically an 80s product, but a balm treasure nonetheless. Washington If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Just add our not-so-innocent T-shirt. $11.69, $12.99 Five .2-ounce tins of moisturizing lip balm in fragrant flavors. Related pages. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. NOW SEE THIS: Rediscover vintage Village Lip Lickers flavored lip glosses from the 1970s & 1980s, PS: If you liked this article, please share it! Later, a new company, Minnetonka Brands, was founded in 1993 by former Softsoap execs who re-acquired the rights to Village Bath. Wait til you taste Great Grape Passion Punch Orange Squeeze Root Beer Float. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. Well, the cool kids were wearing it as a protective lip balm that not only kept out the rays but permitted you to look grotesquely radioactive by the pool, a fluorescent-yellow grin that was equal parts hot lifeguard and weirdo fifth-grader, a balance Im still trying to strike in my adult life. The crystal rollerball tip helps cool lips on contact and stimulate lip circulation. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. District of Columbia I would give a paychecks worth of Nars lipsticks to get my mitts on a Tootsie Roll Lip Smacker right now. Lip Smackers from Bonne Bell: The super trendy vintage lip balm from the '70s & '80s. Rollerball Lip Gloss (77) Price when purchased online +11 options From $5.50 Beauty Treats Lip Shiner Rollerball Fruit Lip Gloss - 6 Pack (asst) 4 Add $12.21 Color Ball Lip Gloss Transparent Colorless Moisturizing Roller Glass Lip Glaze Add $10.75 INC.Redible Be a Roller Baby Rollerball Gloss - Choose Your Happy, .24oz/7ml +7 options From $7.45

Alan Stevenson Climber Where Is He From, Hooper Funeral Home Inverness Fl, Articles R