poly todobakudeku x readerpoly todobakudeku x reader

Were tired. Oh baby, you look like you need some gentle loving care toomaybe I can help with that.. So, you did as such. << Chapter 1 | < Chapter4 | Chapter 6 > coming soon, Warnings: Yandere behavior, 18+, MDI, mildly suggestive themes. Izuku slipped onto the bed beside you, hand meeting Katsukis on your hip, and tucking his head into the crook of your neck. (_;)]. #Bakudeku x reader on Tumblr Log in Sign up Latest Top Community Label: Mature bubblelockerwhitter Follow I TW: sexual themes, imply abuse and harassment, reader has conflicts with both classes and amnesia. Today just doesnt feel rightdespite it being only morning. He sighs and steps closer. Also, she gets accepted. Chapter 8: One of those days - Poly TodoBakuDeku x Male!Reader Chapter Text. Yandere villain Deku X Pro hero reader Theres no particular reason Im writing this, other than I just felt a bit shitty about myself, so I wanted to have some positivity. Midoriya and Bakugou are at again, arguing and yelling about what to do, Bakugou wanting to murder the guy and teach you a lesson but Midoriya says how that would just make you hate them. (Tried to use some reader favorites Ive seen around here ;)). SO youre going to kiss him, but not me!?. He was met with three hums in response, all he needed to know his feelings were recriprocated. This is a 18+ blog MDI, Multi Fandom Request are closed :3. Bed time, c'mon, He said, grabbing the tools from your hand and laying them against your desk. :). Yandere villain Deku X Pro hero reader Staring at your hands locked together, his words replayed in your mind over and over. I hope this isn't confusing and thank you :). (Todobakudeku x reader maifa AU!) The two men were actually the ones planning it and you were just kinda dragged by the whining of your fans. Warning: dead dove do not eat, MDIN, Yandere behavior, forced eating, mentions of starvation, polyamorous relationships, reader gets hurt, If you like to make a request you can find the rules here :3, Heres an idea: Reader and yandere Deku have an argument or something of that sort one day and reader says hurtful things. This was stupid, the whole argument was stupid. You were always a nervous mess, so it was rather relieving to leave the planning to someone else. Youre childhood friends with Midoriya and you both are mutually in love with each other. Imagine 26: light in your eyes. A moan bubbled its way out of your throat softly as your body awakened to the delectable affections. Side: @dabis-azure-songstress Azro, 27, Sag, INFJ 18+ Fun blog and Personal/Multi-fandom Inbox/Ask/Requests: OPEN; # of asks/requests in box: 40 Can find my #masterlist and #reqlist by searching :3. His face turned into a sad frown as he saw the way your body stiffened, sweat rolling down the sides of your cheeks and your eyes stared at Endeavor with a bewildered expression, filled with fear and awareness. You dont get to come yet. Surprisingly enough he gives you one back with a small smile pulling at the corner of his mouth. He loves acting innocent and surprising you with kisses and touches especially hugs from the back. Youre so tired., Im with Mina and Kiri. That was how your eyes became shielded in shimmering satin and your wrists became bound in velvet around the wooden knobs of the headboard. I- your decoration against being dragged around like a paper doll was cut short by a set of keys filling in front of your face to the chauffeur. Some other people were sitting at the table as well just away from Katsuki. This story is about a young girl Y/N. It's the reader's birthday and they have to spend it inside. Good girl, he praises, gripping the mounds of your bosom accentuated by the crimson rope around them. Youre gorgeous, birthday girl. << Chapter 1 | < Chapter5 | Chapter 7 > coming soon, waring: Yandere behavior, 18+, MDI, anxiety, injuries, death mentioned, self doubt, Control freak Bakugo, , Warnings: Yandere behavior, age up characters (Bakugou is in his mid 20s), a little bit of Monoma hate, drinking, Censored curse words, 18+ MDI, AN: happy new year everyone!!! Yandere villain Deku X Pro hero reader - Gamer Father | Preoccupied with trying not to fall flat on your face, you missed the whispers and side glances you two were getting as you both walked through the room and up the most over-the-top satire case you have ever seen. Cause damn did those two made your blood boil, lecturing and calling you out for literally everything. I think they were jealous. Soft lips placed themselves on the pulse of your neck before they sucked softly and slid their gloves beneath the barrier of your brazier. Number 1 was actually Bakugo, number 2 was Deku, and number 3 only leaves me. Why dont you go to bed. (_;)]. I hope this isn't confusing and thank you :) Let's try this then, shall we? Cmon princess. God, I bet most villains never get to see you like I do. There were no more tears staining either of your cheeks. [Its harder to write fluff than I thought. Making her breakfast, watching. Bakugo used his thighs to spread yours wide before he carefully began to spread you wide and press himself up into the heat of your velvet. Not everyone would end up realising they have 3 boys f "Are you okay? The thought of that alone made him feel butterflies in his stomach. He would spend all his time on analysing everyone on your request, design your hero costume, weapons and come up with strategies. He immediately knew where you were going and stopped. Fortunately, it was one of the days your Pro Hero boys had off. Theyre both watching you darkly, lust fully evident as they eye you and stroke themselves. But you decide against it. This is a bit more serious compared to my previous works. You, the new second best hero, Endeavor the number one and the retired number one, All might were the ones the press was held for. Y/N? He took a few tentative steps forward, taken aback by the obvious hostility of the plush that you were hugging so close to yourself. Hey. You smiled at him, completely oblivious to the tension. (Kinda silly lol). 42 parts. Could you elaborate on that (Hero name)? Does anyone else knows about these rumours? Did Endeavor make sure to hide these rumours? Is the government aware of these rumours or are they actually the ones that tried to hide it? What are these rumours exactly? The reporters immediately started bombarding you with questions and this time, you were eager to answer every single one. I hope youre ready for us to push your edging limits today.. Too much responsibility, stress, etc. He couldnt bother to try to figure what was the topic of your talk, his eyes were fixated on your face, eyes, lips. It was a press conference that was the start of something new. You were snapped out of your meditation, and fear surged through you as the realization slowly dawned on Midoriya. At least for a moment. Deku beamed as he laid with you and held you against his heartbeat. Mhm.. I read enough fanfics to get the grasp around , ' , ' #Bakudeku x reader on Tumblr But your own body betrayed you when a yawn ripped through you, making Izuku smirk up at you. Chapter 7! You had already redone her costume to a material that was frictionless, but you were having a hard time programming the carbon-14 detector you were making for her. [By muffin, I mean chubby, whatever synonyms you use. Katsuki stops next to a classic black with orange detailing, you didnt know the make or the model but you made a mental note to ask him later. I really like your writing. Izuku began to place kisses to the skin there, before whispering against your skin. Todoroki was calmly leaning against you with his nose pressed into the tresses of your hair and his arm securely around you, rubbing gently at your hip. Deku laughs out as he mocks you and grabs firm hold of your rear. I listen to you all ramble about your hero work but you dont have a second for the things Im passionate aboutIll be home when Im home. You hang up, shutting your phone off. Everytime you rolled your eyes at Endeavour, he felt a tinge of proudness slowly fill his ego. I just really didnt think Id have to 'prove myself after so many years of sacrificing my time and effort into saving people., You say accusingly and lean forward, holding yourself with your elbows on the wooden lectern. Small Disclaimer: This is my first fanfic, so please be wary of that while you read. Both your body and mind betrays you. ), Blood Mentions of murder/ suicide (fake) Self harm (mostly fake) Yandere (obsession, delusion, anything that goes hand-in-hand with em) Threatening Cussing/ Swearing , [Ill try to put warnings to my fics from now on, if I feel as if theyre needed. , I wish I could say I wrote everything already but, I will try my best to get my lazy ass back to writing, since it should be a bit less hectic (for the time being). Who said you could have her all to yourself?. How would yanderes Denki, Erasermic (poly) react to the reader being cold and barely talking to them after they kidnapped her and when one day they suddenly they come home injured, reader has tears in her eyes and patches them up, . Instagram au No, of course not. You hiss out between gritted teeth and shoot a glare at the two. Dont make me do it, guys! Deku warned. Neither of you seems to have anything to say, but Midoriya quickly proves you wrong. Whoever got the least head-shots, lost. He managed to grab onto you in your moment of hesitance and leaned himself against you. Youre fed up and just wanna have at least a couple hours for yourself, without distractions. (I intentionally didnt try to be too realistic. Its not as if theyre any better! Soon enough, youre rocking back softly against his hand and Todoroki releases a soft chuckle. This was something you both deserved after yesterdays parade. Your goal was to build a device that the hero could wear that would allow her to track when she was going through time and exactly how fast she was going, to better help with control of her quirk. 3 pages 9 months ago Glamrock Circus Baby . But Deku is paying very close attention to you and your signals throughout this. { } Y/N had a pretty hard child hood her parents are both christian's and super strict they never let her have any free time and they always make her follow their rules Y/N Todoroki X Reader X Bakugou characterxreader todobakudekuxreader bokunoheroacademia +10 more # 13 [TodoBakuDekuxreader]She's a flow. They get every piece of me. No, Im too comfortable. (Kinda silly lol). You honestly didnt know what the Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight could want from you or the future holds but you had a feeling you will never be able to forget it. And sincere apologies if Todoroki isnt perfectly canon, I havent written him in a while. The place looks almost completely untouched. You watch as his face goes from a cherry red blush to a dark frown. Its a little late, dont you think bubs? Izuku tried, coming up behind you to peek at what you were doing. It was a press conference that was the start of something new. After all, whats more important than the second best? Holly shit, this is the longest smut I've ever written Hopefully all that work is worth it though. You swallowed hard and kept glancing between the two man and the many cameras all around you. That it would be like saying you were the one at fault. Im going to gradually increase my quirk and well find your limit. His face turned into a sad frown as he saw the way your body stiffened, sweat rolling down the sides of your cheeks and your eyes stared at Endeavor with a bewildered expression, filled with fear and awareness. So you dont have a headache right now because I made you cry last night? You shake your head again. Hey, babe. Hiro cooed as he bent down to place a small peck on your forehead and sat down beside you, trying his best to ignore the piercing glares the three males sitting opposite of you shot at him. Although, you have been such an obliging little pet, Im afraid you still have one more visitor. You hear Dekus phone ping with a notification and he huffs as he pulls it from his pocket and fixes his slacks. Youre too blissed out to even move and luckily Todoroki is more than happy to hold your hips and keep you up after regaining his control. GENDER NEUTRAL READER MOSTLY. True to his word Botan called Mina to come and get you for this meeting. Mina tried her best to soothe your worries on the diver over, but nothing could calm your nerves. Im not trying to insult you, (Hero name), Im simply stating the fact that youre not acting befitting of a hero. Endeavor huffed with a dry tone, his flames flickering with each word. A couple knocks on the door and a 'Can I come in later, a smiling greenette stood in front of you, his lips slightly apart in shock. The way your facial expressions changed constantly as the two heroes continued with their questions and assumptions about you, or how you seemed to grip the edges of the podium as if you were wishing it was the head of your most hated enemy in which case Izuku wished it was All might.. You followed Mina to the back of the room where he sat, you werent sure if he was still mad at you for ignoring his phone call or if he thought this was a waste of time. Wait. Huh? Midoriya runs back to fill a freshly retrieved glass with your favourite drink and holds it out to you. The media will be all over him after this whole ordeal. Kiri youre a man. You felt awkward and were secretly thankful that your wish last night hadnt come trueyou didnt know how to deal with Midoriya just yet. Poly! You didnt notice their agitation, too excited and in your bubble to pick up on it. Then tell Icy Hot over here to cALM HIS ASS DOWN!, Last I checked, you were the one nearly setting off the smoke detector with your quirk.. But the one time Im having fun and enjoying myself, you shut me down. He couldnt bother to try to figure what was the topic of your talk, his eyes were fixated on your face, eyes, lips. Obviously, he didnt act any different around, a cute and shy cinnamon roll who has grown up into a really, really fine man, so naturally, you did not know that he was now a villain or vigilante if thats better who made strategies for villains, organizations. After hanging up he turns on the car, backs out, and drives out. Could you do the reader is talking excitedly about something important to them and the boys shut her down? He turns around towards you, Where do you want to eat? he pulls out his phone. Poly Relationship with Bakugou, Todoroki and Deku, A/N: because I love Harry Styles he is featured in this lol. I love your poly todobakudeku x reader so much! Tantrums can ranged from doing villainous crimes to breaking his rules. Bakugou would just storm out of the room as you told them all about your engagement, which understandably upset you. And say, do you write for Demon Slayer too? You wanted to be able to pinpoint her exact location in space-time by reading the components of the atmosphere, but getting the applicators to work was a bit difficult considering you couldnt test it very efficiently (and of course designing something to work in and manipulate four dimensions was difficult, no matter how much you understood about events and light-cones). You feel a lump in your throatthe telltale sign that youd break out in tears were you to speakso you just shake your head. You huff loudly in frustration and, unbeknownst to you, Number 2 is trying to hold back his giggles. One of his hands travelled up to cup the back of your head, and he licked your bottom lip. Like, yeah, youre not a perfect hero who saves everyone, but fuck. He-hey! Maybe you were just imagining it, or perhaps it was because, for the first time in a while, Midoriya didnt sleep beside you with his arms holding you securely Either way, you were reminded of your argument and the events after that. Thank you for, um for driving me but dont think thats in my budget you looked at him, his face scratched together as if he had to explain the obvious to you. After all, its not like youre free of any suspicions either, right, Endeavor?, He raised a brow questioningly and huffs. Take what you need, but Im about to overwhelm you, he snarls lowly. This felt right. I hope you all have a great day and a safe night! Yes sir. the chauffeur said as he bowed towards you two. So, what would you like to do first? Todoroki smiled. Closing your door, Bakugou walks around to the drivers side of the car getting in. ! Midoriya squeaked and nervously put his notebook in front of his face. You smirk, your voice dripping with honey as you tilt your head innocently. You hadnt even heard them enter. His efforts arent nearly as gentle as they usually are. TheretherenearlyDeku snarls at you as he withdraws, barrel red and throbbing angrily. Our time? before you could question him any further Katsuki grabs you by the hand and pulls you out of your chair in one swift motion, pulling you both out of the room into the hallway. Do you want me to carry you? Yep, the first! (). Your face showed relief and you sighed softly. Do you mind giving me some aspirin? In fact, I bet some rest will help you figure everything out.. Uh-uh. there only so much he can take before he does some thing you both regret. (Y/n) goes shopping one day and meets the hamilsquad in all their glory. Hi, Love Bug! I dont want to upset or trigger anyone. She attends U.A wit " " All hell would break loose if that happen. Bakugo, youre first. Todoroki spoke. Your boyfriends try their best to get you to sleep. You moan lowly, unable to hold it in as you drop your head back slowly. So the four of you watched a few of your favorite movies and the boys kept switching for cuddles with you. How would yanderes TodoBakuDeku react to reader dating someone else and the dude treats reader really well and both of them are in love? Hes so hot and heavy and fully loaded. lee's choice: is she a writer? sleep is for the dead [Its harder to write fluff than I thought. NoI havent now that you think about it you only ate the breakfast that Pinky made. Ah. You absentmindedly sigh and almost jump back when the male suddenly turns around. Ill try not to, You replied, although everyone in the room knew you were lying. You were a good girl until you did that. Instead, he makes you fall in love with him so much, you feel like dying if you dont see, hear or feel him. You curled yourself into the soft fabric of the blanket and let the tears, previously welled up, stream down the side of your face and drench the pillow beneath your head.

Land Based Fishing Eyre Peninsula, St Paul Humane Society Adoptable Dogs, Articles P