podcasts like binchtopiapodcasts like binchtopia

At one point, WeWork was valued at $47 billion. Follow Marilyn on social media: To help get you a little closer to fine. " Fav podcast of all time. See acast.com/privacy for more information. https://instagram.com/crebres?utm_medium=copy_link No credit card needed. Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspectives on pop culture, and deconstruct everything you've ever loved. In this episode, the girlies investigate the fashion giant Shein and explore ideas of ethical labor, sustainability, and trend cycles. Jesse Thorn hosts in-depth interviews with brilliant creators, culture picks from our favorite critics and irreverent original comedy. Bad guys (and gals) are eternally fascinating. Binchtopia. By signing up, you'll be subscribed to the #1 podcast discovery newsletter, Podyssey Picks. Oh well, its great. The girlies revive a classic Binchtopia format talking about whatever they want. The girlies ring in the new year by investigating what plagues us all - smartphone addiction. Bad guys (and gals) are eternally fascinating. Seriously though, Ive watched our broader audio team work hard to develop this show and its quickly become my go-to podcast. Sources:The Edenic Allure of Ballerina FarmThe Age of Homespun: Objects and Stories in the Creation of An American MythModern Homesteading in America: Negotiating Religion, Nature, and ModernityThe Crunchy-to-Alt-Right PipelineSpiritual Misogyny is Flourishing on TikTok Hosted on Acast. They also occasionally bring special guests in, like John Krasinski and Greg Daniels, who adapted the show from its UK original. Search past episodes of Binchtopia. Learn more about your ad-choices at, Theres a reason the History Channel has produced hundreds of documentaries about Hitler but only a few about Dwight D. Eisenhower. Click here to learn. 00:00 53: retarded men This Podcast Will Kill You - epidemiology/diseases (hosted by two women) You're Wrong About - debunking common misconceptions, pretty similar to binchtopia's informational episodes (hosted by a man and woman) Maintenance Phase - debunking health junk science (hosted by the man in YWA and another woman) Ologies - science podcast where the host The girlies talk surrogacy - from its Biblical roots to the sticky legal and ethical realities of today. Charts. Its a great alternative to listening to music and I also find that podcasts offer a different avenue for learning and processing information compared with reading. Two strangers who don't speak the same language meet in Haiti and sparks fly through Google Translate. The girlies ring in the new year by investigating what plagues us all - smartphone addiction. Support us on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, and the Reality of Imperfection. Binchtopia. Black Gals LivinIts an unpretentious and hilarious weekly podcast where two Black British girls talk all things pop culture. Podcasts Like Binchtopia Podcasts Worth a Listen SPONSORED Episode 82: Jill Schlesinger Hits the Reset Button 26 days ago Play Later Like Stranglers 2 years ago From June, 1962 through January, 1964, women in the city of Boston lived in fear of the infamous Strangler. - Early access to regular episodes Bonus episodes Early access to episodes Sexy Legendress $9 per month or save 15% if you pay annually - 2 bonus episodes per month! They made the worlds greatest French Fry. The Making and Transnationalization of an Ethnic Niche: Vietnamese Manicurists by Eckstein and Nguyen Stunning. so sad & cringe. The girlies unpack fatphobia and the history of fatness. And speaking of real-life best friends doing a watch-along podcast for a show they formerly starred in, Jenna Fischer (Pam) and Angela Kinsey (Angela) join forces for Office Ladies. More Like Dumb Phone :by Binchtopia. Support the podcast on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia, The Girlboss Summit returns to discuss some of the women who we have to thank for our labor rights today - Dolores Huerta and The Radium Girls. What would Karl Marx say about digital social capital? Binchtopia Podcasts | Society & Culture Details If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. Queries include: how can I make my anti-capitalist boyfriend treat me like a princess on Valentines Day? About. If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. Im 45 and I used to play in a weird heavy metal band, so there was always going to be one music podcast on this list. Hes hosted a range of interesting guests on his podcast (Chuck Palahniuk, Rose McGowan, Ottessa Moshfegh, Quentin Tarantino, Kanye West), but the real prize for me is hearing one of my favourite stylists read their in-progress work aloud at the start of each show. Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspectives on pop culture, and deconstruct everything you've ever . Tuesdays and Wednesdays have become my favorite days of the week. Plus, they reveal the first ever Binchtopia experiment. Youll want to hear those special moments where they explain how different sounds were made. For more information, please see our A podcast so great that they made it into a show (but the podcast is the better format IMHO). The girlies review the most notable pop culture happenings from our cursed year 2022. Want to Read. They cover what makes a cult vs. what makes something cult-ish, what to be on the look out for when assessing if s, Stephen Dubner and Angela Duckworth have spent years exploring the weird and wonderful ways in which humans behave Dubner as the host ofFreakonomics Radio,Duckworth as a research psychologist and author ofGrit. If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. Digressions include a call for a REPUTABLE pet psychic, the deeply spiritual significance of Imodium, and our current Godly Wife name fixations. Support the podcast on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia.Sources:Social Media Fact SheetPutting Your Phone Down May Help You Live LongerPhantom vibrations among undergraduates: Prevalence and associated psychological characteristicsHave Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?Panicking About Your Kids Phones? See CharityWatchs list of the best charities to donate to for earthquake relief in Turkey and Syria What would Karl Marx say about digital social capital? Digressions include very little because we are serious researchers and get straight to the point this time.Sources:Fearing the Black Body by Sabrina StringsWhat We Don't Talk About When We Talk About Fat by Aubrey Gordon"You Just Need to Lose Weight" by Aubrey GordonBelly of the Beast by Da'Shaun L. HarrisonMaintenance Phase Hosted on Acast. Hosted on Acast. Fearing the Black Body by Sabrina Strings. Each episode is dedicated to analysing a different minute of the movie, but its really just a prompt for host Blake Howard and his guests to riff on the film. The girlies answer love-related queries from the second annual Binchtopia Valentine Hotline. 2. But, perhaps best of all, it's just a really nice distraction from the world featuring two people you would really want to be friends with. Come ride a rollercoaster of trust, hope, betrayal, love and loss: from the funny to the devastating. Follow Lara on IG @larzmarie and on TikTok @sexyuniquepodcast Definitely in the car when Im running an errand that I dont want to do. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Theres nothing tricky about this format or the editing its just good storytelling by funny, smart people. If you'll miss us on our two week break, you can find more than 50 bonus episodes on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia. Marilyn describes her first horny experience ever. Following his presidency and the release of Promised Land, the first of two presidential memoirs, former President Barack Obama is doing the obvious thing: Starting a podcast. https://instagram.com/peaches_elliss?utm_medium=copy_link, MEET CLIF! Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspectives on pop culture, and deconstruct everything you've ever loved. Entrepreneurs on Fire: Inspiring Interviews. Learn more about your ad-choices at https://www.iheartpodcastnetwork.comSee omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. " Binchtopia is my favorite podcast of all time!! Love Me is a CBC original podcast about the messiness of human relationships. Digressions include the trauma of middle school gym class, Julias beef with the Cannes Film Festival winners, and Elizas close run-in with the authorities. Join these Part-Time Geniuses as they dive into ridiculous topics and discover some pretty smart stuff along the way. Visit. They review the most contentious etiquette rules from The Cut, check in on the Transformed Wifes Husband, and discuss Armie Hammer's dispatch from the crypt to lament on why cancelled men can never shut the hell up! The girlies uncover the complicated history of the American nail salon from the wave of Vietnamese immigration that kick-started the industry to the toxic chemicals and labor violations that lay below the surface. The girlies revive a classic Binchtopia format talking about whatever they want. How can I ensure that my ex wakes up every day in psychological pain? Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you Love stories from listeners of Barangay LSFM are featured in this weekly radio program. Becca: @peaches_elliss If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. Digressions include a hostile mohnkey run-in, Elon's mommy logging on to jump to his defense, and Julia finally falling victim to covid. See acast.com/privacy for more information. Behind the Bastards dives in past the Cliffs Notes of the worst humans Show More, What started with a social media post has become a movement, and now a podcast. Digressions include a call for a REPUTABLE pet psychic, the deeply spiritual significance of Imodium, and our current Godly Wife name fixations. If you write and want to publish in Australia, this is your manual. Will we ever live without sleep? Podcast Republic is one of the most popular podcast platforms on the world serving 1M+ podcasts and 500M+ episodes worldwide. That's the vague theme of Slow Burn, a podcast from Slate. It's silly, delightful and full of tuna. I usually just go on my podcast app and look at related podcasts to what I already listen to. Where Should We Begin? Starting from the Ballerina Farm TikTok that first piqued their interest, they delve into the long history of womens work, examining the myth of Republican Motherhood and the idea that women have always loved to labor for free. Blue balls arent real & should you masterbate often or refrain? Binchtopia. Binchtopia Arts & Culture Podcasts If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. Starting from the Ballerina Farm TikTok that first piqued their interest, they delve into the long history of womens work, examining the myth of Republican Motherhood and the idea that women have always loved to labor for free. Binchtopia | Podcast on Spotify Home Search Your Library Create Playlist English Preview of Spotify Sign up to get unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads. Specifically, a Serial-esque run about the death of Princess Diana -- until the show nearly tears their decades-long friendship apart. The girlies review the most notable pop culture happenings from our cursed year 2022. They further investigate the spiritual sexism and divine feminine trope to understand why even left-wing women fall down the gender essentialist and trad-wife pipeline. Listen to it: All the time, when you want a laugh, a lesson, some insight and a quick way to improve your life. What are other podcasts you binchies like to listen to? Every episode re-examines something from the pastan event, a person, an idea, even a songand asks whether we got it right the first time. They give you entertainment recommendations and advice on how to avoid cabin fever. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, Red Scare is a cultural commentary podcast hosted by bohemian layabouts Anna Khachiyan and Dasha Nekrasova. The ladies talk pedophilic beauty standards and grooming through the lens of Courtney Stodden's marriage, and dissect Susan Sontag's "The Double Standard of Aging . Listen to it: Monday lunch time when you. Then they threw it away. Its a shortcut to longform entertainment that requires no real effort from me. A year and a failed IPO later and the workspace company is reportedly worth about 11% of that. This is a great, forward-looking often optimistic podcast about the intersections between art and technology, hosted by two people I trust on the subject: musician Holly Herndon and artist/academic Mat Dryhurst. How can I ensure that my ex wakes up every day in psychological pain? If you like our podcast, dont forget to click the subscribe/follow button and give us a 5 star rating ^.^ Please visit our FB page @kwentuhansessionsph and ig page @kwentuhansession. it's a bro podcast with two REAL brothers. Listen to it: On good headphones, while on a quiet walk. Behind the Bastards dives in past the Cliffs Notes of the worst humans, What started with a social media post has become a movement, and now a podcast. See acast.com/privacy for more information. Drunk Herstory: Historical Catastrophes *UNLOCKED FROM PATREON*. You can reach us at [email protected] and find all our podcasts at www.thatpopthislife.com. James Anderson is an American television writer and actor. Listen to it: Its easy company for boring housework. Binchtopia | iHeart If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what 'gaslighting' was, they'd probably make this podcast. Bunga Bunga is an eight-episode podcast that follows the insane tumult of Italy's Silvio Berlusconi era. If you can make it through the intro about buying new pants and free-bleeding, you're a real one. Binchtopia creating a podcast + community Binchtopia Select a membership level Sweet Baby Angel $5 / month or save 15% if you pay annually - 2 bonus episodes per month! Binchtopia If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. Listen to Lara's hilarious work on Sexy Unique Podcast and Too Niche? The girlies explore homesteading. As far as podcasts go, The New York Times is most known for The Daily. They're both writers who work from home and just kind of like staying in anyway. I can even multitask while listening. Join the #1 community of podcast lovers and never miss a great podcast. Dr Laurie Santos hears about dreams come true and nightmares realised; and talks with Dr Dan GilShow More, Revisionist History is Malcolm Gladwell's journey through the overlooked and the misunderstood. Welcome to . She previously, Amy Westervelt is an American environmental print and radio journalist. 1. it's a bro podcast with two REAL brothers RSS feed Share Share Episodes Reviews You may also like 55: snowflakes in portland Feb 22 2023 50 mins well, phil was in montana. Join podcast besties Kristen Meinzer and Jolenta Greenberg as they dissect the inner workings of the betterment industry - and offer up some advice along the way. See acast.com/privacy for more information. Digressions include tomato soup activism, Yes antisemitic turn for the worst, and a DJ tag that couldnt have dropped at a worse time. To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies. Where are the sunniest tax havens to hide your money? Still need help finding the one? Listen to it: On a night-time drive where you have nowhere to be, but are in desperate need of a laugh and a change of scenery. Obama and The Boss are teaming up with Spotify for the project, so it's exclusive to that platform for the time being. If you can make it through the intro about buying new pants and free-bleeding, youre a real one. They've conquered Broadway and now they're taking on podcasts. For those of us who have always had classic mystery books on the to-read list. Preferably hosted by women (obviously). Thank you for brightening my Wednesdays and my life! Berlusconi, a TV exec, real estate magnate and former prime minister of Italy, is one of the most unusual, scandal-prone world leaders of recent times. If you can never get enough true crime Congratulations, youve found your people. Where I listen to my podcasts. Sometimes front and center, more often than not invisible, these women helped build our understanding of space from the ground up. Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLam . cate22mj. Digressions include the trauma of eating at Lisa Vanderpumps restaurants, the horror of forgetting to lock the airplane bathroom, and the importance of taking it to a place of 9/11.Listen to Lara's hilarious work on Sexy Unique Podcast and Too Niche? Manicuring Race, Gender, and Class: Service Interactions in New York City Korean-owned Nail Salons by Miliann Kang Toggle primary navigation. Filmmaker Dan Taberski was a Slimmons regular and a friend of Richards. 2 following . PLAY 1 hr 7 min 14 DEC 2022 Mat Thomas George was an American podcast host and Internet personality, known for his work on the podcast She Rates Dogs and numerous viral tweets, You're Wrong About is an American history and pop culture podcast created by journalist Michael Hobbes and writer Sarah Marshall. He gets the one key tenet of underground music: its direction is shaped as much by the local heroes as the famous names, and Damian interviews both. I also love that you can learn about history, science and a whole range of complex ideas, all while going for a walk or cooking a meal. Marilyn: @marilynelllis If you can make it through the intro about buying new pants and free-bleeding, you're a real one. You may be familiar with George St. Geegland and Gil Faizon, the aging alter egos of comedians John Mulaney and Nick Kroll. Culture Words: Madeleine Connors 20th February 2023 Digressions include Elizas doomsday prep, MeganGKs turn for the worse, and whether or not Peeps are an acceptable favorite candy. Should we be concerned that Call of Duty is a confirmed government psyop? How can I ensure that my ex wakes up every day in psychological pain? Length: 1 hr and 10 mins Podcast Listen for free View show details Summary The girlies revive a classic Binchtopia format talking about whatever they want. How Black Women Pioneered Nail Art We use history as a springboard into really interesting critical discussion. This week we are joined by the incredibly knowledgeable, talented, gorgeous, soon-to-be Doctor Julia Hava of Binchtopia (which, if you aren't already subscribed, go do that right this minute)! The women who fought to carve out a place at NASA, the scientists who were overlooked by the establishment all the way up to the trailblazers leading the charge in the next age of discovery -- we hear from six women, over six episodes, who represent six important eras in space discovery. Grandmothers who were secretly jewel smugglers, uncles who led double lives, siblings who vanished without a trace, and other ghostly characters who cast shadows over our lives in ways that might not be immediately obvious. They speak to business leaders and athletes about how they operate at a high performing level. Enter We Need To Talk About The British Empire, a six-part Audible podcast that explore the lasting impact of the Empire through the personal stories of those who lived through it. Josh and Chuck have you covered. Should I marry my boyfriend even though hes in love with his roommate? Im not sure Ive ever listened to a podcast without doing something with my hands. See acast.com/privacy for more information. Listen to it: On the weekend, while sitting in a park. With the chaotic pace of 2020, the accusations that President Donald Trump colluded with Russia to bolster his 2016 presidential campaign seem like decades ago. Adding it to this list is a little premature, since there are only five episodes so far. Daniel Van Boom Nicole Archer Feb. 22, 2021 5:57 p.m. PT 7 min read Cuddle up with. Every year the flu virus makes the rounds, laying up young and old alike for days before moving on to another hapless victim. Social Media: If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. From Pushkin IShow More. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. If you can make it through the intro about buying new pants and free-bleeding, youre a real one. After the largest police investigation in Massachusetts history, handyman Albert DeSalvo confessed and went to prison. What I love about Bulletproof Radio is that Dave Asprey gives us insight into different methods of benefiting our health and fitness and also talks about biohacking. Binchtopia Books. The episode for women to be nosey. Timeless Practical Wisdom For Living a Meaningful Life Inspiring stories and practical advice from creatives, entrepreneurs, change-makers, misfits, and rebels to help you become successful on your own terms Our listeners say, If TEDTalks met Oprah youd have the Unmistakable Creative. Eliminate the feeling of being stuck in your life, blocked in your creativity, and discover higher levels of meaning and purpose in your life and career. That Pop This Life is a podcast where long-time friends Karly and Cynthia talk about pop culture, life, and the ridiculousness of it all. Support the podcast on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia. Buy tickets for our first live show in LA at https://www.squadup.com/events/binchtopia Hosted on Acast. Word of mouth is the best recommendation. 27.6K followers. Hosted on Acast. Flexs Semi Factual History Lessons Is it cheating to plug my own podcast? How easy is it to make a promise? 125 episodes If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspect. Adrienne Maree Brown. basically an hour long mush fest of our love. See acast.com/privacy for more information. Follow @annakhachiyan Support the podcast on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia. If you thought a certain leader of the free world was wild and wacky, wait'll you hear this. She has a background in history and is happy to talk about the Great Fire of London at length. Use code Binches15 for 15% off Your Super Foods: (Formerly known as The Sound of Young America.). Subsequent seasons look at President Bill Clinton's impeachment and slain rappers Biggie Smalls and Tupac. The Women's Podcast, hosted by Risn Ingle & Kathy Sheridan. See acast.com/privacy for more information. Listen to it: While I get ready in the morning and in the shower. Aasking big questions! Exploring different aspects of history, science, philosophy and the arts. Li Bullseye from NPR is your curated guide to culture. Come have a laugh with us through the end times of late stage capitalism! Learn more about your ad choices. Line them all up and press play. Check out this great listen on Audible.com. Stream friend of the pod DivaJ's music here. If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. The girlies uncover the complicated history of the American nail salon from the wave of Vietnamese immigration that kick-started the industry to the toxic chemicals and labor violations that lay below the surface. Can I Buy Fast Fashion and Not Feel Guilty? In each episode of Phoebe Reads a Mystery, Criminal host Phoebe Judge reads a chapter from a mystery book. Julia Hava & Eliza McLamb. The episode for men. MERCH/WRITE IN! Over those 19 months, he committed 13 known murders-crimes that included vicious sexual assaults and bizarre stagings of the victims' bodies. Listen to it: Monday lunch time when you should be working but arent, and need an alternative way to show youre a smart and productive member of society. This eight-episode series from The Atlantic looks at the government's response to the crisis and how much of the chaos could have been avoided. Digressions include journeys into softmaxxing, our Reddit haters, and Pete Buttigieg's antisemetic thirst trap. This reaction confused mehaven't we already known that Shein is one of the worst offenders in fast fashion (see: You might think you know what it takes to lead a happier life more money, a better job, or Instagram-worthy vacations. Binchtopia: the viral podcast merging philosophy and culture The podcast's hosts Eliza McLamb and Julia Hava have cemented themselves as prophets of high-low criticism and internet hot takes. ExtremesThis is the podcast that started my love affair with podcasts. Use Muck Rack to listen to Living Like It's 2003 by Binchtopia and connect with podcast creators. Emily and Kumail are here with their guide to surviving the pandemic. The Heart is an audio art project and podcast about intimacy and humanity. And now, something lighter for your 2020. Support the podcast on patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia. Nail salon sweeps in New York reveal abuses and regulatory challenges I am always so sad when I finish their weekly episodes because nothing compares to BINCHTOPIA . In 2009, she started making videos on her YouTube channel in her hometown of Chicago, b. Jarvis Johnson (born May 5, 1992) is an American YouTuber and former software engineer who has been operating his YouTube channel since October 12, Allison Beth Raskin (born June 20, 1989) is an American writer, director, comedian, YouTuber, podcaster, and mental health advocate. Support the podcast on Patreon at patreon.com/binchtopia Digressions include a call for a REPUTABLE pet psychic, the deeply spiritual significance of Imodium, and our current Godly Wife name fixations. Including a new podcast featuring Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen. Missing Richard Simmons is Dans search for Richard - and the deeper he digs, the stranger it gets. The girlies are joined by podcaststress supreme Lara Marie Schoenhals to discuss the cultural importance of reality tv and its storied history. And he's doing it with the most obvious host: Bruce Springsteen. Disney adults, and #Kony2012 (I didnt know what this was; I was born in 2001 though and I felt lame because Eliza knew what it was). If you've been meaning to rewatch Scrubs, this podcast gives you an extra reason. Coincidentally, this is the same time I decided to get into Binchtopia following a glowing recommendation from two fellow binchies, my cousins. Hosts Julia Hava and Eliza McLamb guide you through our current cultural hellscape, share sociological and psychological perspectives on pop culture, and deconstruct everything you've ever loved. 4. Wind of Change centers on a conspiracy theory: Did the CIA write Wind of Change, a song by German band The Scorpions? Each episode of the podcast goes over an episode of the show -- in chronological order, thankfully. Hosted on Acast. Hi Binchmasters,Ive listened to a lot of episodes at this point and Im pretty sure I have never heard that one. They're joined -- in bed -- by the likes of Alec Baldwin, Rob Lowe, Aubrey Plaza and more. If Plato and Aristotle had internet addictions and knew what "gaslighting" was, they'd probably make this podcast. When we think about Hurricane Katrina, we think about New Orleans being brought to its knees by powerful floods.

Identify The True And False Statements About Scientific Research, City Of Bellaire Permit Portal, Tooting Bec Police Incident Today, Articles P