our lady of america shrine dayton, ohioour lady of america shrine dayton, ohio

Last week a Singular Decree was released together with a Statement regarding the findings and conclusions reached after a year-long investigation concerning alleged visions, locutions, and private revelations which were said to have occurred in relation to "Our Lady of America, the Immaculate Virgin." Our Lady of the Lake Church. His letters indicate he would have officially approved this message had he lived long enough to do so. Cardinal Burke in 2007 tried to make a plea to the American Bishops to put a shrine of Our Lady of America in the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Washington DC. 12-National Shrine of Saint Dymphna, Massillon In reading these documents you will note that "Bishop Rhoades came to the conclusion that 'the visions and revelations themselves cannot be said to be of supernatural origin in the sense of objective occurrences (non constat de supernaturalitate); thus further, I [Bishop Rhoades] cannot approve or support public devotion or cult.' Welcome to the original web site of the Our Lady of America Private Devotion, begun by the Contemplative Sisters themselves and maintained by faithful Catholics who knew the visionary, Sister Mildred Mary Neuzil, personally, and worked with the Sisters for over twenty years in promoting Our Ladys messages. The bishops of the other five dioceses have read and also accept these findings and conclusions" (page 3 of the Statement Regarding the "Devotion to Our Lady of America"). Please share feedback or suggestions with [email protected]. She identified herself to Sister Mary Ephrem as "Our Lady of America, The Immaculate Virgin." In the consecration of our nation to our Blessed Mother, made in 1959 at the National Shrine . The Sorrowful Mother Shrine near Bellevue, Ohio, USA is an inspiring place of prayer where God and nature touch. Strong, prosperous, and firmly established within the Shrine of North America, Antioch Temple has earned its niche. Learn More. Some Catholic Church leaders have shown written support of devotion(s) related to the Fostoria, Ohio events known under the name of Our Lady of America. Home of the World's Largest Statue of Mary as Our Lady of Guadalupe located in Windsor, OH. On October 7, 1957, the evening of . All About Mary includes a variety of content, much of which reflects the expertise, interpretations and opinions of the individual authors and not necessarily of the Marian Library or the University of Dayton. Box 168 Carlisle, KY 40311 Phone: (859) 289-5502, Kentucky Mountain Apostolate Shrine Mother of Good Counsel Mission Center Hazard, KY 41701 Phone: (606) 436-2533 mgccc.org/, Marian Shrine Committee St. Joseph Church 434 Church St. I do, I am Our Lady of America, I desire my children honor me by the purity of their lives., I do not come to the worthy, my child, but to the lowly and humble of heart., This is my shrine, my daughter, and I am very pleased with it. Her feet were bare, but not always visible as they were sometimes covered by the moving clouds on which Our Lady stood. From January 1957 on Our Ladys warnings come to sister more often, stating that the hour grows late, and that Her Sons patience will not last forever: Our Lady asks Sr. Mary Ephrem for prayer and penance, to love and trust Her, and not to forget our poor Mother who weeps over the loss of so many of Her children. Box 288 South Pittsburgh, TN 37380 Phone: (423) 837-7068 Fax: (423) 837-7793 dioknox.org/parishes/virgin-of-the-poor-shrine, TEXAS San Juan de Los Lagos 3231 El Paso St. San Antonio, TX 78200 Mission de la Purisima 328 South Nevarez Socorro-El Paso, TX 79927 Phone: (912) 859-7718 hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=4714, Virgen de San Juan del Valle Shrine 400 North Virgen de San Juan Blvd. I will bless him and make his work fruitful in behalf of all the souls entrusted to his care and priestly ministrations. The veil was held about her head by a wreath of white roses, and a white rose rested on each foot. Box 976 Washington, NJ 07882 General Info Phone: (908) 689-1700 Pilgrimages/Retreat Center: (908) 689-7330 Gift Shop Phone: (908) 689-3590 wafusa.org, Stella Maris Chapel c/o St. James Rectory 170 Corbin Street Newark, NJ 07114 Phone: (973) 589-7946, Perpetual Rosary Shrine Monastery of the Perpetual Rosary 1500 Haddon Ave. Camden, NJ 08103 dvrbs.com/camden-religion/CamdenNJ-Church-PerpetualRosaryConvent.htm, Shrine of Our Lady of Sorrows and of All Consolation Our Lady of Sorrows Church 200 Wilson Ave. Linwood, NJ 08221 Our Lady of Sorrows Church 724 Maple Ave Linwood, NJ 08221 Office Phone: (609) 927-1154 Fax: (609) 927-0398, Shrine of St. Joseph 1050 Long Hill Rd. Box 235 Chimayo, NM 87522 Phone: (505) 351-4889/4360/9961 holychimayo.us/, NEW YORK Our Lady of the Island Shrine 258 Eastport Manor Rd. North Jackson, OH 44451 Phone: (330) 538-3351 Fax: (330) 538-0455, Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine Servants of Mary Center for Peace 6601 Ireland Rd. Mother Mary Aquinas wrote Sister Florecita on August 31, 1961: January 25, 1963: Imprimatur on the Prayer to the Indwelling Trinity Paul F. Leibold, V.G. With prayerful best wishes, I am Fraternally yours in Christ, Most Reverend Dennis M. Schnurr, Archbishop of Cincinnati. . They originally planned to use their family's property as a Catholic Youth Camp, but eventually lost the farm due to . Yet this peace will come only by way of the sword, the flaming sword of love. I place my confidence in my faithful sons, the Bishops, who will not fail to take up my cause and make it bear much fruit for sanctification among so many and countless souls. How many are lost because there are no prayers said for them, no sacrifices made for them., My little white dove tell your spiritual father- him whom I have placed over you- to guide and direct you. In Austria, her father had been a gardener to Johann Strauss (a renowned Austrian composer), and in America he was a homebuilder. Words cannot explain how this article fell into my life at the perfect time. And thanks for pointing out the part that I neglected to highlight in blue--I just fixed it. As our late and most beloved Pope John Paul II reminded us, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mother of America and Star of the New Evangelization, draws all of the nations of America into unity in carrying out the new evangelization. Do you not know that sinners will not be converted unless prayer and sacrifices call down the grace of God upon them? just wished you had mentioned Sister Joseph who was Sister Mary's companion. Our Lady of America Our Lady, . Send this word then to my beloved son, the Archbishop, and have no fear sweet child for I will keep my promise for I am the ever faithful Virgin. Seemingly, as has been suggested by Father Peter Damian Mary Fehlner, F.I., in his homily of August 5, 2006, at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, the moral crisis of our time, which demands a new teaching and living of the virtue of purity, has found an especially fitting response of loving care from the Mother of God in her message to Sister Mary Ephrem. He designed the prayer pamphlet to go with the medal. As one deeply devoted to fostering the devotion to Our Lady of Guadalupe in our nation, I have wondered about the relationship of the devotion to Our Lady of America to the devotion to Our Lady of Guadalupe. Contact Property. The interior Lives of Saint Joseph and Sister Mildred, Jesus Clothes the Bride of His Heart with the Garments of His Passion, I Was King in the Little Home of Nazareth, Thou Thyself Shall Be the Sign the Sign I Give to the World, Msgr. Before his death, Archbishop Leibold had decided to build a large outdoor Shrine to Our Lady of America at the New Riegel, OH. 777, Twin Lakes, WI 53181 lasaletteshrine.org, Our Lady of the Holy Hill National Shrine 1525 Carmel Rd. ", They must be prepared with the knowledge of the Divine Indwelling. Both of these editions were published with the Imprimatur of Archbishop Leibold. It is September 25, 2016 as well. She was happy to take on sufferings for God, and keep them secret. Participate in a Fun Scavenger Hunt in Charleston WV by Zombie Scavengers. Part 2: God's Choice of a Messenger for Our Times Part 3: Victory Over Satan in Rome City, IN Crowned by Our Lady's Comforting Visit Part 4: The National Shrine -- The Only Church Part 5: The Difficult and Painful Separation Part 6: Promotion of the Devotion Chicago, IL 60612 Phone: (773) 638-0159 ols-chicago.org, Our Lady of the Wayside Church 432 West Park St. Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Phone: (847) 253-5353 Fax: (847) 253-7175 olwparish.org, National Shrine of Mary Immaculate, Queen of Universe St. Pius X Church 1025 East Madison St. Lombard, IL 60148 Phone: (630) 627-4526 Fax: (630) 495-5926 gcatholic.com/churches/northamerica, St. Mary of Lourdes Church Rt. Pontiac, MI 48342 Phone: (248) 332-9872, St. Mary's of Mt. Email Tour. On the day after the feast of St. John the Baptist, June 25, 1967, Our Lady of America came once again because people didn't change. With fraternal gratitude and esteem, I remain, Yours devotedly in Christ, (Most Rev.) Click here for the official website of Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto in Mogadore, Ohio. Then Our Lady also spoke of her particular interest in the youth of our nation and called on them to be leaders in this movement of renewal on the face of the earth, sharing with her army of chaste soldiers the title, (Editors Note: Late in World War II, Hitler issued a direct order to the chief of the German SS in Rome to assassinate Pope Pius XII. Given this definitive and thorough investigation, I direct that parishes, schools, and institutions of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati are not to practice or promote the devotion entitled "Our Lady of America," which is not approved as a public devotion of the Church. Study Mary. The statue which was enthroned at Hanceville is the very same statue which Bishop Connare authorized for public devotion at Latrobe. Then solemnly and distinctly in calm yet majestic tones I heard these words: Sister Mary Ephrem longed to stay with Our Lady but obedience called her, and so she left the chapel with the other sisters to begin her daily duties. Support this website! 8- The Shrine & Church of Mariapoch, Burton . This conjunction of dates reminds us that had England not separated from the Catholic Church in the 16th century, America and indeed all the British Commonwealth countries would have naturally become Catholic when they were colonised. Our Lady of America Painting of vision of Our Lady received by Sr. Mary Ephrem Sister Mary Ephrem (Mildred Neuzil) 08/02/1916 01/10/2000 Obverse of Official Medalion By Your Holy and Immaculate Conception, Oh Mary, Deliver Us From Evil Reverse of Official Medallion Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto / Jesu, Maria, Joseph Our Lady of America Messages It is fascinating that the ancient patroness of England [and by extension, the English-speaking peoples] had her feast day moved by the Pope from 25 March (feast of the Annunciation) to 24 September; and the new date was first celebrated in the Millennium year 2000. Box 117 Bison, OK 73720 Phone: (405) 853-4425 Fax: (405) 853-2166, OREGON The Grotto, National Sanctuary of Our Sorrowful Mother 8840 NE. Let these acts, furthermore be presented to me with many acts of love,because it is these (acts of love) that make them most acceptable to me and my Son Tell my dear and favored sons that I rely upon them to help me hasten the day when I shall be able freely and without reserve to work my miracles of grace in souls, It is love that counts, for without love there is no fire, and without fire there are only dying embers., I wish to gather about Me, my tender child, soldiers and valiant bearers of the torch, an army of brave lovers who, as My torch-bearers, will rekindle the fire of Divine Love in the souls of men. She is an inspiration to all of us, to strive to live holier lives. Keyword Search . A final edition, with some new contents, was published in 1989. Then she saw her heart appear encircled with red roses the symbol of suffering as it was revealed to me, and sending forth flames of fire. . Our Lady of America is being fostered in the Archdiocese [of . On October 13, 1956, Our Lady again appeared as Our Lady of America, but instead of a lily in her hand, she held, with both hands, a small replica of the finished Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. Box 7 1401 East Garden Lane Midland, TX 79702 Phone: (432) 682-2581 Emergency Number: (432) 288-2006 Fax: (432) 682-9364 olgmidland.com, Cathedral Shrine of the Virgin of Guadalupe 2215 Ross Avenue Dallas, TX 75201-2707 Phone: (214) 871-1362 cathedralguadalupe.org, Cor Unum in PatreSchoenstatt Shrine 17071 Low Road at Scenic Loop Road Helotes, TX 78023 Phone:(210) 695-1400 mountschoenstatt.org/shrine/shrine, Bethlehem Cradle of SanctitySchoenstatt Shrine 225 Addie Roy Road Austin, TX 78746 Phone: (512) 330-0602 schoenstatt.us/, VERMONT St. Anne's Shrine 92 Saint Anne's Rd. Shrine & Oratory . The prayer attached to the devotion also received the imprimatur of the then Monsignor Leibold, Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. of Cincinnati, OH gave his Imprimatur and Daniel Palarczyk, S.T.D., his Nihil Obstat to the Prayer to the Indwelling Most Holy Trinity. Oh how gladly would I help him bear the weight of his terrible cross, fashioned, for the most part by his own guilt! Great chastisement is coming indeed. Be our Leader against the powers of evil set upon wresting the world of souls, redeemed at such a great cost by the sufferings of your Son and of yourself, in union with Him, from that same Savior, Who loves us with infinite charity. The principal apparitions of Our Lady of America to Sister Mary Ephrem took place in the chapel of the Precious Blood Sisters Convent in Kneipp Springs Sanitorium, near Rome City, Indiana. St. Joseph's Mission Laguna Pueblo, Route 66 W-364 P.O. Archives. Alabama Arizona California Colorado Connecticut District of Columbia Florida Georgia Illinois Indiana Iowa Kentucky Louisiana Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Missouri Montana Nebraska New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania South Dakota Tennessee Texas Vermont Virginia Washington Wisconsin Wyoming, ALABAMA Ave Maria Grotto St. Bernard Abbey 1600 St. Bernard Dr. S.E. This private devotion in no way implies approval or acceptance of purported revelations, visions, or locutions attributed to Sister Mary Ephrem (Mildred) Neuzil, other than as her own subjective inner religious experiences. Having reviewed the correspondence between Sister Mary Ephrem and her spiritual director of many years, Monsignor Paul F. Leibold, Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, who later became the Bishop of Evansville and, then, Archbishop of Cincinnati, it is clear that the devotion, asproposed by Sister MaryEphrem, received his approbation. Vincent Petersen, OFM Conv. Check out the rosaries and other items in the, Sr. Mildred Mary Ephrem Neuzil on August 15, 1964, A 300 pound statue of Our Lady of America that has travelled to many events. Archbishop Leibold was always clear that the approved devotion had its origin in private revelation received by Sister Mary Ephrem over many years. The answer below is from the website of the shrine to St. Francis (www.shrinesf.org). With her left hand Our Lady seemed to be holding up slightly the upper part of Her mantle so that Her Immaculate Heart could be seen. My children must know my desires. So fearful are they that I will deprive them of their tawdry trinkets that they turn their backs lest they see the reproach in My eyes., The Virgin Mary's message to the Archbishop requesting to have a medal struck. During a night vigil on the Feast of the Sacred Heart 1956 He reveals the sorrow of His Heart over the ingratitude and indifference shown to Him in the Sacrament of His love. Skidmore St. Portland, Oregon 97220 Phone: (503) 254-7371 Fax: (503) 254-7948 thegrotto.org/. Dayton, Ohio (within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati). San Juan, Texas 78589 Phone: (956) 787-0033, Queen of Peace Shrine Queen of Viet Nam Church 801 9th Ave. This page is done as a commemoration and a semi-permanent monument to a wonderful, historic Church that is in danger of being closed. It is the only American Shrine associated with an approved . I hold out help, but . May 31, 2007 Feast of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Lompoc, CA 93436 www.lapurisimamission.org, Shrine of Our Lady of Peace 2800 Mission College Blvd. He is buried in Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Cincinnati. Read the May 11, 2020 letter from Archbishop Dennis M. Schnurr to the priests of the Archdiocese of Cincinnatiexplaining the decree banning public devotion (but not private devotion). Archbishop Leibold was Sister Mary Ephrem's spiritual director from the time that he was Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati until he died in1972. Our Lady of America calls the people of our nation to the new evangelization through a renewed dedication to purity in love. On May 31, 2006, a statue of Our Lady of America was enthroned at . "Several weeks after I had entered the Cloister in New Riegel, OH. 11-Our Lady of Toledo, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Shrine. HISTORIC PLACES WELCOME!. If, therefore, you love my Son and wish to honor Me, heed My admonition and be the first to give the example of a life of penance and self-denial. Work your miracles of grace in us, so that we may be a glory to the Blessed Trinity, Who created, redeemed, and sanctifies us. At the same time, given the history of the prayers and religious articles being given approval by competent ecclesiastical authority, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith accepted that the use of such prayers and religious articles may continue as a matter of private devotion. On May 31, 2006, a statue of Our Lady of America was enthroned at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament and Our Lady of the Angels Monastery in Hanceville, Alabama, by . On the feast of the Immaculate Heart, August 22, 1957, Our Lady reveals more parts of Her plan on how this great renewal will be accomplished: On many occasions the evil one is permitted to attack sister. There is a providential connection between Sister Mary Ephrem and the late Archbishop Bishop John Francis Noll of the Diocese of Fort Wayne, who is celebrated as the Apostle of the National Shrine. ", Our Lady of America's final message to Sr. Mary, "What happens to the world depends upon those who are living in it. Following the direction given by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, the investigation was led by Bishop Kevin C. Rhoades, Bishop of Fort Wayne-South Bend. 7- Shrine of Our Lady of Levocha, Bedford. Schoenstatt Shrine in MilwaukeeLocated on the grounds of St. Vincent Pallotti Parish (East)5424 W Bluemound RdMilwaukee, WI 53208The shrine is located between Bluemound and Wisconsin AvenuFor further information: (414) 774-3536, Saint Mary's Oratory of theImmaculate Conception325 Grand AvenueWausau, Wisconsin 54403408 Seymour StreetWausau, WI 54403Phone: (715) 842-9995Fax: (715) 848-5615institute-christ-king.org/wausau/contact.html, Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe5250 Justin RoadLa Crosse, WI 54601Phone: (608) 782-5440Fax: (608) 782-3104guadalupeshrine.org, WYOMING Statue of Our Lady Pine Bluffs, Wyoming 82082-009. 15 Belleville, IL 62223-1094 Phone: (888) 330-6264 oblatesusa.org, Basilica of Queen of All Saints 6280 Sauganash Ave. Chicago, IL 60646 Rectory: (773) 736-6060 Rectory Fax: (773) 736-6099 School: (773) 736-0567 qasbasilica.org, Lourdes Grotto Annunciation Church 1820 Church Rd. Arthur B. Calkin's Response to the Bishops' Study, St. Joseph's Place in God's Plan of Salvation. Cullman, AL 35055 Phone: (256) 734-4110 Fax: (256) 737-8768 256-255-5860 avemariagrotto.com, Our Lady of the Angels Monastery Julia Tucker, Director of Pilgrimages 3222 County Road 548 Hanceville AL 35077 Phone: (256) 352-6267 Phone: (205) 795-5717 (group tours) Fax:(205) 795-5713 olamshrine.com, ARIZONA Shrine of St. Joseph of the Mountains Route 89, P.O. Euclid, OH 44117-1591 srstrinity.com/osst_website_004.htm, Our Lady of Fatima Shrine Old Rt 52 18 miles East of Portsmouth c/o St. Joseph Church 905 S. 5th St. Ironton, OH. PENNSYLVANIA Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto Sisters of St. Through him who is head over you, make known the longings of my Immaculate Heart to establish the reign of my Divine Son in the hearts of men, and thus save them from the scourge of heaven, both now and in the future., Sweet child, spouse of my Son, console my Immaculate Heart by many acts of self-denial. Box 2130 Monroe, NY 10950 Phone: (914) 782-6626, Our Lady of the Rosary of Pompeii 225 Siegal St. (Between Bushwick and White Aves.) Finally,I am able to give them a report of the results of my study, which I want also to communicate to you. In addition to the correspondence by which Monsignor Leibold declared the approval of the devotion, he also carried out the first of Our Lady of America's requests, made through Sister Mary Ephrem, namely, he had a medal struck with the image of Our Lady of America on one side and the coat of arms of the Christian family on the other. On June 16, 1957, Sister Neuzil became . The chapel is in a huge building that once served as both a convent and healing center and it is here, in America's heartland, in a sprawling complex, amid cornfields that are still farmed by Amish, that the apparitions now known as "Our Lady of America" first allegedly occurred [see previous stories]. She so wanted to do the will of, God, and to please Our Lady. Beloved sons, so cherished and greatly blessed among the sons of men, be careful to uphold the sanctity and dignity of your calling. Her spiritual directors thought that these mystical experiences were interior locutions, and she was directed to record them in writing. Life at Dayton. I am really glad to hear that you liked the article--My friend John did a wonderful job on it I think. As for the revelations concerning St Joseph, well, keeping in mind that firstly these are private revelations of course, and secondly that thus far they have not yet been approved by the Church, and so with these two points in mind I will say that I found the revelations to be quite interesting to ponder and consider, that's for sure.Thanks again for your comments and may God bless you and your loved ones,Glenn Dallaire. (See Pgs. ", 'Do not be afraid! We consecrate our hearts, our homes, our Land to your Most Pure Heart, O great Queen, that the kingdom of your Son, our Redeemer and our God, may be firmly established in us. Manorville, NY 11949 Phone: (631) 325-0661 Director: Father Roy Tvrdik, SMM ourladyoftheisland.org, Rosary Garden Shrine P.O. We have a statue of Our Lady of America on 3 acres of land that will be a shrine for pilgrimage one day, but I dont understand the connection to Dayton Ohio. If my desires are not fulfilled much suffering will come to this Land., "When a picture or statue of myself as Our Lady of America is placed in the home and honored there, then will my Son bless His people with peace. ANY SYMBOL IS CONSIDERED ONE SPACE (PERIOD, COMMA, DASH). You'll see the Shrine and its parking area on the right. Stirling, NJ 07890 Office Phone: (908) 647-0208 Fax: (908) 647-5770 stshrine.org/, Our Lady of the Highway Shrine Newark-Hamburg Turnpike Our Lady of the Holy Angels Parish 465 Main Street Little Falls, NJ 07424 Phone: (973) 256-5200 holyangelscommunity.org/index.cfm, NEW MEXICO Nuestra Senora la Conquistadora St. Francis Cathedral 131 Cathedral Place P.O. . He had the wooden plaque created for the specific purpose of its use in processions at the New Riegel convent. May the Immaculate Virgin intercede for the intentions of our dioceses and our nation. Box 3845, 27 Ocean Ave. St. Augustine, FL 32084 Phone: (904) 824-2809 missionandshrine.org/, Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine Patroness of the Unborn 18340 N.W. Ellis was a journalist and researched Our lady of America and her promises to the world and specifically America. Basil the Great, 710 Fox Chase Rd. You did a wonderful job in presenting the story Of Our Lady of America. He will help you.. May your valiant Spouse, St. Joseph, with the holy Angels and Saints, assist you and us in "renewing the face of the earth." Use us, your children of America, as your instruments in bringing peace among men and nations. Box 1000 Laguna Pueblo, NM 87026 Phone: (505) 552-9330, Lourdes of America Holy Family Church P.O. Raymond L. Burke Archbishop of Saint Louis, EWTN | 5817 Old Leeds Rd. The contents of the private revelation received by Sister Mary Ephrem were published in a booklet, first in 1960, and, again, in 1971. The emphasis of the messages she received deal mostly with the Indwelling of the Blessed Trinity and devotion to Mary as Our Lady of America. Attracting over 25,000 visitors a year, our festival is the region's largest Polish American festival. As always, please check with the pilgrimage site directly o the priests of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, Marian Organizations, Secular and Religious, Shrines and Churches Associated with Mary, explaining the decree banning public devotion (but not private devotion), Statement Regarding the Devotion to Our Lady of America. The Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto is an excellent choice for Outdoor Weddings and. A strong beam of light shown from the Divine Presence within Our Lady onto the globe at her feet. Tell him that My Heart is pleased with his efforts to make Me loved. To the Bishops of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops: During the November meeting of our Conference of Bishops, you may have had occasion to view the statue of Our Lady of America, which was displayed in one of the meeting rooms; and to receive one of the Our Lady of America prayer cards or other information about Our Lady of America, which was available, thanks to the devout lay faithful who made the arrangements for the display of the statue. Windsor, OH 44099 Phone: (440) 272-5380, Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto Mount St. John 4435 East Patterson Road Dayton, OH 45430 Phone: (937) 426-2363 bergamocenter.org/MtStJohn.htm, Our Lady of Czestochowa Shrine Sisters of St. Joseph Marymount Convent 12215 Granger Rd. Box 70 Sybertsville, PA 18251 Phone: (570) 788-8400 or (570) 788-1212 Fax: Fax: (570) 788-2431, Central Shrine of the Miraculous Medal 475 East Chelten Ave. Germantown Philadelphia, PA 19144-5785 Phone: (215) 848-1010 Toll Free: (800) 523-3674 Fax: (215) 848-1014 cammonline.org, The Shrine of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Mount St. Macrina House of Prayer 510 W. Main St., P.O.

Kindercare Cost Virginia, Spanish Love Paragraphs For Her, Airbnb With Private Hot Springs, Cat8 Penumbra Catheter, Articles O