montgomery gator x glamrock freddymontgomery gator x glamrock freddy

Toy Chica | Scrap Animatronics Monty's appearance is that of a green cartoon alligator with sharp teeth, a red mohawk and yellow star-shaped glasses. Foxy the Pirate | We're currently closed for the night; come back soon!When first entering Gator Golf. This may have been done by the workers to prevent him from hurting any of the patron. Monty is a very aggressive & destructive character. Funtime Animatronics stage magic is absolutely ridiculous, and these animatronics are so good!!! Montgomery Gator, also known as "Monty", is a glamrock animatronic who appears in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach as one of the secondary antagonists. The role of the third instrument player will be filled by Glamrock Mr. Hippo, who plays the triangle. Animatronic Alligator || Human!FNaF!SB x Masc!GN!Reader, Scute tail hanging from purple sheets|Montgomery gator x reader. One instance of his destructive behavior is when he can be heard smashing several objects within his closed stage. We're only trying to help Montgomery Gator stands at 4.4 inches with his purple and yellow star glasses, jamming out with his bass. He found Glamrock Freddy & Roxy . Martin Copper | We're only trying to help.Monty. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Montgomery Gator (Five Nights at Freddy's) Original Characters Glamrock Bonnie (Five Nights at Freddy's) Glamrock Foxy (Original Five Nights at Freddy's Character) Cosmo the stupendibird Gregory (Five Nights at Freddy's) Helpy (Five Nights at Freddy's) Circus Baby (Five Nights at Freddy's) Eleanor (Five Nights at Freddy's) 8-Bit Baby | Monty has a typical personality relating to the stereotype of a rockstar, being seen from trashing his room, to his 'rocking' personality. Animatronics Classic Animatronics Glamrock Freddy and Montgomery Gator {FNAF} Published: Sep 1, 2020. Shadow Freddy | As well as this, he no longer wears his shades, is missing the majority of his suit on both his arms, and the left side of his face is missing a large chunk. The Missing Children (Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, Fritz & Cassidy) | Faz-Goo Five Nights at Freddys is a survival horror game created by Scott Cawthon in 2014. Other than that, enjoy Villains Wiki!!! Jack-O-Bonnie | Hey kid, come on out! The exterior of his double-walled packaging shows the inside of the Monty's Gator Golf. Eye color One-Shot I am an admin of this site. Where are you? : your just a normal teenager working at a mega pizzaplex, you've seen some weird things and had your suspicions but decided to ignore them, until one night your life would change forever Security Breach Imagines He holds the bass in his left hand as he uses his right to strum the notes. Glamrock Freddy Montgomery Gator Roxanne Wolf Glamrock Chica The Daycare Attendant DJ Music Man S.T.A.F.F. He possesses a huge ego, which makes him frequently make self-praising comments about his looks. Too many foes and nowhere to turn, what will befall little Y/N? Elizabeth Afton | Monty is an alligator with purple hands, feet, & shoulder pads, wears "pants" & a belt. He found Glamrock Freddy & Roxy after the latter 2 went out of a bar. After scoring enough points, Monty must be lured to the Splash Bucket, where it then starts to tip its contents. Monty Nightmare Fredbear | Michael Afton Same with Foxy and Freddy(don't change my mind), Ask me to do a ship fic or pic i don't care. Technical Description You can use their names to their heights and behaviors as useful information the next time you play the game. Spring Bonnie | Learn moreabout our process. Monty asking his boyfriend to kill a spi- music man? - Also you guys fall in love lol. Overview History Gallery Audio Trivia, Rock and roll! Glamrock Chica | A new animatronic had entered the Plex, and immediately did two members not really enjoy her presence while another didn't really care, and the fourth knew how she felt. Fazbear Entertainment Mega Pizzaplex now hiring animatronic handlers. So there you have it. Animatronics [They/Them pronouns will be used] Lally | As you can see, each of the animatronics has its own characteristics. Montgomery Gator hates Glamrock Freddy because he ruined his show by malfunctioning. Punk Mangle | Montgomery Gator stands at 4.4 inches with his purple and yellow star glasses, jamming out with his bass. Lefty Monty suddenly appears in his animatronic form and begins breakdancing for the crowd as Tony walks by. Golden Freddy | Nightmare Foxy | Dreadbear | Portrayed by Fully Loaded Rabbit | How To Enable Youtube Channel Monetization In 2022 (Guide), Assassins Creed Valhalla Trailer Out, Optimized for Xbox, You Can Now Play As Snoop Dogg In NHL 20 Starting Today, 10 Best Point & Click Games To Play (2023). Monty finds you and you guys get into some pretty ~silly shenanigans~ until you're able to leave the Pizzaplex. Rockstar Chica | Circus Baby | | All still super impressive, the faces really get me too because there's no trick to make them so expressive other than engineering and craftsmaship and they even did it well on the horse, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepper%27s_ghost. Xman 723. Watch. Monty begins to exhibit disturbing changes in his personality. Emiws_Art Fanart Glamrock Freddy x Montgomery Gator. Felix the Shark | Freddy Fazbear | 2018 - 2023 - Gamer Tweak. As revealed through a reddit post before the game's release, Montgomery Gator has his own Golf Course in the. I'm glad he likes me like I knew he use to like Bonnie. ok that should be the last of the Moon x Reader doodles for Solar Lunacy I did last stream lmao, Chapter 2 and 3 of My FNAFCPS AU. Glamrock Animatronics Monty is shown to have lots of strength, smashing through steel gates that the other animatronics cannot, using his claws, and was shown smashing his fists onto one of the ballshooters, which heavily damaged the shooter's barrel, and can jump large distances to catch up to Gregory. WARNING, may contain mentions of trans/homophobia, abuse, and strong language. These are the names of all of the Animatronics in Five Nights at Freddys Security Breach. She can be heard praising herself frequently and claiming to be the best . The drama, My Android Au called FNAFCPS (might as well use tumblr), A little comic I made for the next chapter of Solar Lunacy. 15 Comments. Companies Montgomery Gator was an animatronic created as a side attraction at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, serving as the titular mascot of Monty's Gator Golf. psycho-bunny12. Montgomery Gator, also known as "Monty", is a glamrock animatronic who appears in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach as one of the secondary antagonists. : your just a normal teenager working at a mega pizzaplex, youve seen some weird things and had your suspicions but decided to ignore them, until one night your life would change forever. Her behavior is unpredictable, as she has the tendency to randomly check hiding spots. Requests are open for all the animatronics (and Vanny!). Other He is an animatronic alligator who was brainwashed by Vanny into killing a young boy named Gregory. Vanny | One day he comes across a secret room in the mall and discovers two unusual animatronics within. Bots Glamrock Endoskeletons Wind-Up Music Man The Blob Burntrap Vanessa Gregory: Other Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex Mangle | Model He bears a red mohawk and green-colored suit armor. Will this be a haters to lovers story? If Gregory decides to go down into the abandoned pizzeria below the Pizzaplex to confront William Afton. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. || Human!FNaF!SB x Masc!GN!Reader, Hole in Love || humanised! However despite this, Monty will still wander around the pizzaplex, hunting for Gregory, however due to him losing his legs he can only crawl, however this is also a perk for him because due to him being lower to the ground he can be harder to spot in certain areas, allowing him to easily be able to hide and ambush Gregory more effectively, due to losing his sunglasses he can now be stunned, and he's significantly slower, however he can still jump great distances and should not be underestimated. Approximately 5.5 inches tall. (FYI: in this lemon both Monty and Freddy are dominants it's just hard for Freddy to take control over Monty because he's way more sex driven than him) ~ Montgomery Gator's POV ~ It's been about a month since I started dating Fred. Minireenas | : your just a normal teenager working at a mega pizzaplex, you've seen some weird things and had your suspicions but decided to ignore them, until one night your life would change forever Hole in Love || humanised! He also smashes the plastic ball guns during his boss battle. He wears spiked bracelets, yellow star-shaped sunglasses, and purple shoulder pauldrons. However, with their discovery an old foe resurfaces. Fire Girl | Glamrock Freddy enjoyed interacting with children and their families, but deep down always felt something was missing. Prior to those events, Monty killed Glamrock Bonnie & is planning to do the same to Glamrock Freddy to be the real star of the show. Monty before initiating his bossfight.Rock and Roll! He is voiced by Cameron Miller. 15.4K Views. With its incredible growth throughout the years, Security Breach is the 13th game to come out. 1. Mr. Hippo | Green Y/N, merely a child, gets stuck inside the daycare when it closes. Humans Lonely Freddies | Bonnet | Toy Chica | Dee Dee reader, Montgomery is looking for someone to play mini golf with him after hours, and you, a security guard who has the biggest crush on him, simply cannot refuse. She's perfect in every way! fnaf fanart fnaf_fanart glamrockfreddy montgomerygator fnaf_security_breach. Funtime Freddy | Dream Geist, Novel Trilogy Walking: all the support mechanudms are hidden under Belle's dress and she's carrying the prince around by his hand so his legs are free to dangle snd move and dance. Scott Cawthon | Li'l Music Man | This had led many to believe that Monty was also the reason for Bonnie's decommission, as Bonnie was last seen in Monty's Gator Golf before being decommissioned and replaced by him. Nightmare Bonnie | These robots are the terrifying villains of the game, and they constantly aim to catch and kill Gregory, the protagonist of the game. #glamrockfreddy #montygator #montgomerygator #fivenightsatfreddy #montyxfreddy #greogrysecuritybreach #fnaf #freddy, Bloodlust My Bloody Valentine and the Rise of the Slasher Film, rhianna superbowl 2023 brother where art thou. Welcome to Monty's Gator Golf - home of the Hurricane Hole-In-One! May 8, 2022. Though, none of the other band members were exactly thrilled about it, th You began working at Security breach for a paycheck and began to catch the eyes of scute cover beast. Glamrock GatorMonty Kind words like yours motivate me to keep doing what I do, especially because I heavily lack of self confidence when it comes to my art. The Xman 723 Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Julius | [They/Them pronouns will be used] She is one of the evil robots that wander aimlessly around the Pizzaplex. Just like the Glamrocks, he is designed to have a 1980s glam rock aesthetic. Montgomery Gator x Reader. Shattered Monty's jumpscare references the act of "death rolling", where crocodilians, including alligators, will bite onto their prey and roll over multiple times in an attempt to tear apart their food. Funtime Animatronics Montgomery Gator,Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach. 57 notes Dec 21st, 2021. All Rights Reserved. i finally finish it i'm really happy how it turn out ^w^----- i hope you like it ^^ . If this is true, that would make him the only one out of the Glamrock animatronics that is inherently evil, and doesn't need Vanny's hacking to cause harm. It's 2021, and we're all back in our FNaF phase! His hip downward is separated from his entire upper body, which forces him to crawl around with his hands instead. Nightmare Mangle | In the Monty Golf section, Gregory planned to decommission Monty by confronting him in his titular golf course. Mangle | What happens when you attract over grown robot gator? {reader x fnaf sb various} Montgomery will be promoted to the singer of Freddy's band in one of the endings the player can get. Can be read as platonic or romantic.). Afton Family Recurring Glamrock Freddy hates Montgomery Gator because he was the cause of the disappearance and/or death of Bonnie. Poison Foxy | Hey kid, come on out. Monty is the only animatronic who actually uses their respective upgrade during gameplay, as he uses his claws to break open fences, as well as to smash turrets during his boss fight. This, however, does allow him to crawl in the vents. DJ Dan | Toy Freddy | Not sure who made the render(s) on the page? Smart, pretty, sweet, humble, kind, pure and mature kinda! Gender He lives with his little sibling Amythyst. Affiliation Afton Robotics, LLC | 371 Favourites. Explore. - First appearance; secondary antagonist under Vanny's control. cords underneath where his legs used to be. Triple A Fazbear Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Pigpatch | Rockstar Foxy | Prior to those events, Monty killed Glamrock Bonnie & is planning to do the same to Glamrock Freddy to be the real star of the show. The players play as Gregory, a kid who is trapped inside of the Mega Pizzaplex, who must team up with Freddy to uncover secrets about the place as well as try to survive until morning. Also, do check out our guide on the Heights of Sundrop/Moondrop & Gregory in FNAF Security Breach. [ Human!FNaF!Security Breach x Masc!Gender-Neutral!Reader ] Class William Afton He has sharp teeth and claws painted in black. Phantom Animatronics | In his shattered state, Monty is missing his lower body, instead having a large mess of wires. Nedd Bear | Montgomery Gator seems to be a rather violent animatronic, and seems to have an affinity for smashing things. Ralpho | Happy Frog | A lot of players of the game have been wanting to know the details of each of these villainous robots in the game, and weve got just the guide for you. Jack-O-Chica | Ronan and Tate | Creatures Instead, it could just be a reference to how Freddy is the only good Glamrock in SB, and as a result the other Glamrocks are throwing away Freddy for "betraying" them. Just like the other evil animatronics, he will charge at Gregory when he comes across him. His eyelids, a lightning-like paint on the muzzle, his feet and hands (excluding the fingers) are also tinted a purple color. Relatives Montgomery is an animatronic based on an alligator. While often prone to smashing things, he used to mostly be harmless. Once the target's been shot enough times, the player can pour a bucket of plastic balls onto Monty, crushing him and shattering him. When Roxy gets an alert saying her favorite staff member is in danger she's quick to become their knight in shining armor. Alligator Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Scrap Baby | Please check out ourshipping ratesandshipping timeson our shipping policy page. Along with their original names, you will also find their aliases included in this list. It's 2021, and we're all back in our FNaF phase! Andrew Dayton, the Co-Founder of Steel Wool, has stated that Montgomery was his favorite animatronic. Twisted Bonnie | Patient 46 It's unknown if any of those things are canonical or not given that he's not Scott Cawthon or a Steel Wool Studios employee, and anything he says should be taken as "Word of Saint Paul" at best: Monty is insecure (supported in-game via his anger issues and temper tantrums). Browboy | All rights reserved. He is an animatronic alligator who was brainwashed by Vanny into killing a young boy named Gregory. Glitchtrap | Springtrap/Burntrap | Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex Recurring OHH I READ THE FANFIC(go read it it good!). Lucky Boy | Your moon is so precious thank you for blessing my eyes with your content <3. Chica the Chicken | Freddy is the only exception to this emotion. Twisted Wolf Find out next time on Dragon Balls Z. He can still jump, just not that far. Fazbear Funtime Service Montgomery Gator x Reader, I AM A SUPERSTAR! William Afton | An employee dressed as Montgomery Gator pats one of Maya's friends, Noelle, on the head. When inside Glamrock Freddy, he doesn't notice the player at all, and will continue to wander aimlessly. Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach, Page Navigation ---------, Montgomery is looking for someone to play mini golf with him after hours, and you, a security guard who has the biggest crush on him, simply cannot refuse. Monty's voice actor Cameron Miller revealed a few things about his character in a Discord QnA. {reader x fnaf sb various} Wanted to be friends with Freddy and to be noticed by him (unknown how canon this is given the implications Monty wants to usurp Freddy). Your family forgets you after your little cousin's birthday party and you get lost in Gator Golf and locked into the Pizzaplex. Touch . Gender Pronoun Shattered Monty can also leap forwards a certain distance, though it'll take him a moment to continue moving again. glamrock freddy x monty montgomery gator glamrock freddy. Bobbiedots 474. Jan 4, 2022 - montgomery gator x glamrock freddy fnaf security breach. The protective sleeve shows Freddy, Chica, Monty, and Roxy playing their respective instruments in front of the Security Breach logo. But when his feelings of jealousy got the best of him, he tries to avoid you. He does, however, have a sad expression on his face, and he also cries out in pain if the player flashes him with the Fazer Blaster or the Faz Cam. Monty, along with Chica, Roxy, and The Blob will attack him as he is trying to stop Afton. He smashes into several pipes and vents as he falls, before being torn in half by the floor, 'shattering' him. Probably. Production Information In his shattered state, due to the lose of legs, he crawls quickly on the ground, and can now be stunned with the Faz-Cam or Fazer Blaster. Montgomery Gator attends with the Glamrock Animatronic band as a bassist. Contents 1 Appearance 1.1 Normal 1.2 Shattered 2 Personality 3 Behavior 4 Trivia Appearance Normal Montgomery is an animatronic based on an alligator. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Follow. The Blob Shadows New Freddy | He has a long tail that runs in five green and yellow segments with each segment having spots and bumps resembling an alligator's scutes. In the Canon and Unmasked endings, Montgomery was likely destroyed as the Pizzaplex was burned to the ground, however since Monty like the other animatronics isn't seen in these endings, his ultimate fate is left unknown. Nightmare Freddy/Freddles | Michael Afton's Friends | Quote Tweet. Glamrock Freddy (archenemy)Gregory (friend)Roxanne Wolf (friend)Glamrock Bonnie (deceased enemy)Glamrock Chica (friend)Sun (enemy)Glitchtrap (enemy)Malhare (enemy) The Puppet fnaf nerd also Glamrock Freddy and Monty are GAY husbands!!! In Fury's Rage, he is shown to somewhat egotistical, stating that when defeated "How can I lose, I'm so handsome!". BassistMascot of Monty's Gator Golf [A new band member, [name], had joined the band known as 'The Glamrocks' per the manger's - Vanessa's - request. You will find her constantly pep-talking her way into glory. Includes Glamrock Chica, Montgomery Gator, Roxanne Wolf, Vanny, and Glamrock Freddy. Animatronics He has the same seam on the front of his torso where Glamrock Freddy's chest compartment would open. Monty is the only brainwashed Glamrock animatronic to be male (not counting Freddy, should Burntrap successfully hack him during the True Ending). Infected S.T.A.F.F. He is also the only one who is not considered a villain by proxy (since he is implied to have committed murder of his own free will) nor a scapegoat (since him murdering Bonnie, assuming it is true, would mean that his fate of being damaged was actually well-deserved). One-Shot (Roxanne Wolf x Gender Neutral Reader. Just like all the other Glamrocks, his eyes can be seen glowing red at times. After making a narrow escape, how will they fare against what lays beyond? Here, we will show you all the information about these animatronics, right from their heights, to their upgrades, abilities, and behaviors. Jelly People, Fazbear Fanverse 2022 Scott Cawthon. He is accessorized with black studded bracelets as well as a black studded belt. Of all four animatronics in FNAF, he is the most aggressive. His right hand reveals his endoskeleton hand, while his left hand is entirely exposing his entire endoskeleton arm. Marionette | He holds the bass in his left hand as he uses his right to strum the notes.

Rochelle Walensky Net Worth, Articles M