maia johnson cause of deathmaia johnson cause of death

}); },false) MEAWW is an initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide. } Johnson, an ESPN football analyst and former Jets star wide receiver, did not reveal Maia's cause of death. Shikiri, Maias siblings, our family and me appreciate your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. I lost my big sister Maia. "Shikiri, Maia's siblings, our family and me appreciate your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time," he added. According to Yahoo Sports,Johnsonshared Maia with his ex-wife, Shikiri Hightower. I dressed Hollywood stars who could pay astronomical prices," the brand's site reads. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. The couple got married in 1998 and divorced in 2002. I lost the one person in my life that is full blood, Keyshawn Jr., 22, wrote alongside a series of pictures of the the siblings. media-tech companies with hubs around the world. ga('ads.send', { Her IG and Snap used to be live streams of wild drug binges," came another problematic comment. the former NFL star receiver just announced his oldest daughter, Maia, has passed away. Mom 'stabs 3 of her kids to death and wounds 2 others in unsupervised visit', Daughter of murdered couple linked to Delphi case reveals paranoia, Serena Williams stepmom's debts continue to spiral amid crumbling home battle, Alex Murdaugh heckled after court with eerie warning about son being 'next', 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Maia Johnson, 25, died on Monday, March 15, 2021, Keyshawn Johnson said he is 'heartbroken and devastated' by Maia's loss. reporters on a platform technologically tailored to meet the needs of the modern reader. Smh," wrote one user. Her cause of death was not revealed at the time. Following his retirement in 2006, Keyshawn became an on-screen analyst for ESPN. Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. window.adsContainer = {"position2":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Above_Next_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position3":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_ATF_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position4":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position5":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle1_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position6":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle2_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position7":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle3_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position8":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle4_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position9":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle5_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position10":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle6_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position11":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle7_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position12":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle8_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position13":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle9_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position14":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle10_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position15":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle11_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position16":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle12_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250}} },false) Photos from a few years ago suggest the former pair's kids have been pally with Shikiri's new family. The 48-year-old played a key role in Tampa Bay Buccaneers winning Super Bowl XXXVII, which was their last championship success before Tom Brady & co. brought the trophy back to Florida this season. A former USC star and the first-overall pick in the 1996 NFL Draft, Johnson spent four impressive seasons with the Jets before failed contract negotiations led to him being traded to the Buccaneers. Drug overdose?" Johnson announced the death of his daughter Maia on social media. ga('ads.send', { We are heartbroken and devastated by her loss," the retired sportsman shared and concluded: "Shikiri, Maias siblings, our family and me appreciate your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. Shikiri, Maias siblings, our family and me appreciate your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time," Johnson tweeted. hitType: 'event', All rights reserved (About Us). ga('ads.send', { window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('impressionViewable', function(event) { The former wide receiver went on to ask the public to give him and his family privacy as they grieved. "Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. "Thank you all, God Bless.". According to an Instagram post Shikiri made in 2017, Maia was born on December 17, 1995 . Here's everything we know, QB Young 5-10 1/8, 204 pounds at NFL combine, Sources: Patriots tell QB Hoyer he's being cut, Horns' Robinson: Versatility worthy of early pick, Jones: Not fixated on Cowboys' drought, just '23, Sources: Raiders plan franchise tag for Jacobs, WR Addison to Steelers' Pickett: 'Come get me', Wolverines' Turner wows with 4.26 40 at combine, Top QB prospect Levis eager to unleash 'cannon', Everything you need to know about Geno Smith's contract negotiations. window.adsContainer = {"positionAfterTitle":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle5_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position2":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_After_Title_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position3":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Below_Next_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position4":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position5":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle1_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position6":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle2_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position7":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle3_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position8":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle4_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position9":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle5_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position10":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle6_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position11":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle7_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position12":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle8_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position13":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle9_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position14":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle10_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position15":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle11_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position16":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle12_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"positionTop":{"code":"Article_Desktop_970x250_Header_Rel","isOrganicUserAd":false,"max_width":970,"max_height":250},"positionBottom":{"code":"Article_Desktop_Sidebar_Bottom_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":300,"max_height":600},"positionBottomRight":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_After_Title_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":336,"max_height":280}} Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ga('ads.send', { Maia was just 25 years old at the time of her passing. Keyshawn Johnson announced on Monday that his elder daughter Maia Johnson had breathed her last in an emotional statement on Twitter. Too many deaths with alcohol and drug addiction. }); They had two children . Required fields are marked *. }) Your email address will not be published. We love you forever son!!! Maia Johnson Death: In the loving memory of Maia Johnson, we are saddened to inform you that Maia Johnson, a beloved and loyal friend, has passed away. eventAction: 'click_ads' document.querySelector("#google_image_div").addEventListener('click',function(){ Keyshawn Johnson daughter Maia wasborn to the 48-year-oldwith first wife Shikiri Hightower, whom he was married to from 1998-2002. Maia, as my first born child, has been the joy of my, and her Mother Shikiris, life. And will be dearly missed by family, friends, and everyone. REALITY TV 1 overall pick out of the University of Southern California by the New York Jets in 1996. Maia, as my firstborn child, has been the joy of my, and her Mother Shikiri's, life. "She came into our lives just as we were both coming of age as adults and has been a constant beloved presence for both of us. He has the full support of his ESPN family," the statement reads. An inmate report from Flagler County Sheriff's Office shows the arrest record of Maia Hightower Johnson on May 22, 2019. hitType: 'event', ga('ads.send', { When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. The cause of death has not been released. Maia Johnson was one of two children Johnson had with ex-wife Shikiri Hightower. if(document.querySelector("#google_image_div")){ "It is with incredible sadness that I have to share the news about the passing of my beautiful Daughter Maia," Johnson wrote on Twitter. "My fearless, beautiful, intelligent, well-traveled, resourceful daughter, my mini-me, throughout our journey, we literally have been growing up, figuring life out, together. They also have a son, Keyshawn Johnson Jr., who is 22 years old. Maia Hightower was the daughter of ESPN radio host and former NFL player Keyshawn Johnson. The Keyshawn Johnson daughter cause of death is yet to be revealed and the former NFL star also refrained from doing so in his social media statement. "We were so young, wanting nothing more than to be your parents," she wrote. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. 1 draft pick in 1996. Shikiri, Maia's siblings, our family and me appreciate your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time," Johnson tweeted. What Maia Johnson's cause of death? "Maia, as my first born child, has been the joy of my, and her Mother Shikiri's, life," the 48 . Since then, Keyshawn has been devoted to his family, which includes his second wife, Jennifer Conrad, and his kids. Maia always brought light to every room entered. "Our thoughts are with Keyshawn and his family as they deal with this unthinkable tragedy," the statement read. I always thought she was the coolest person, had the coolest clothes, listened to the best music. Shikri and Keyshawn got married two years later. FORMER NFL player Keyshawn Johnson has announced the tragic news of the death of his daughter on social media in a heartbreaking post. Johnson has three younger children London, Shyla and Vance with current wife Jennifer Conrad. Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settings. Maia Johnson Death: In the loving memory of Maia Johnson, we are saddened to inform you that Maia Johnson, a beloved and loyal friend, has passed away. Keyshawn Johnson was the No. Johnson's fans all over the world soon poured in their condolences and kind words for the grieving father. Not many people know that Maia was once apparently charged with drug involvement and Flagler County Sheriff had released her mugshots back then. Sadly, Keyshawn announced on his social media accounts in March of 2021 that his eldest daughter had died. Even though Shikiri is fairly open about her personal life on social media and hardly ever shies away from sharing important updates, she is yet to comment on Maia's passing. Maia Johnson, the daughter of former NFL wide receiver and current ESPN commentator Keyshawn Johnson, has died, the No. Our thoughts are with Maia's loved ones at this time. The cause of Maia's death was not immediately known. "He has the full support of his ESPN family.". Here you'll find all collections you've created before. }); Maia, as my first born child, has been the joy of my, and her Mother Shikiris, life, the 48-year-old Johnson wrote on Twitter. Online Former NFL Star Keyshawn Johnson Announces Death of Daughter Maia Former NFL player Keyshawn Johnson wrote that he is "heartbroken and devastated" as he paid tribute to his daughter,. We are heartbroken and devastated by her loss. We are heartbroken and devastated by her loss. hitType: 'event', We are one of the worlds fastest growing } pg.acq.push(function() { eventAction: 'render' window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { media-tech companies with hubs around the world. Alongside Maia, they share another son together Keyshawn Johnson Jr. Keyshawn and Shikiri were known for keeping their children away from the limelight and not much was known about Maia or her siblings' personal lives. }); Shikiriwas full of praise for her daughter on the post, suggesting that Maia was "destined for greatness". "Maia, as my first born child, has been the joy of my and her mother Shikiri's life. He also shares three younger children London, Vance and Shyla with his current wife, Jennifer Conrad. "She came into our lives just as we were both coming of age as adults and has been a constant beloved presence for both of us. pg.acq.push(function() { "Keyshawn Johnson posted about losing his daughter and people thought it was funny to comment pictures of her doing drugs. I'm sorry for your loss Maia was an awesome person God Bless you Mrs. Johnson Rih Maia. Johnson, 48, shared Maia with his ex-wife, Shikiri Hightower. His daughter had multiple issues with drugs arrests. Who is Shikiri Hightower? Keyshawn Johnson mourns death of first daughter, Internet prays for 'peace and strength', Who is Shikiri Hightower? Another fan remarked, "Drugs are bad okay! }); 1 overall pick out of the University of Southern California by the New York Jets in 1996. We are heartbroken and devastated by her loss. "Maia, as my first born child, has been the joy of my, and her Mother Shikiri's, life.". Former NFL player and current ESPN commentator Keyshawn Johnson announced the death of his first-born daughter, Maia Johnson, on Monday. }); Johnson's fans all over the world soon poured in their condolences and kind words for the grieving father. Former New York Jets wide receiver Al Toon, right, discovered that his 36-year-old daughter was the victim of an apparent murder-suicide in Scottsdale, Ariz. (Staten Island Advance). ESPN released a statement, saying: "Our thoughts are with Keyshawn and his family as they . "What happened? She is now happily married to Gaskin and often shares adorable photos of him and the family on social media. Maia Johnson obituary is not public at the time, we will share more as we learn about the obituary and possibly the funeral. We've received your submission. 1 pick of the 1996 NFL Draft announced via Twitter on Monday. However, Johnson's fans slammed the trolls for their insensitivity and countered their offensive remarks. Cant even mourn the death of your child without it being a punchline on here. pg.acq.push(function() { if(document.querySelector("#google_image_div")){ He retired in 2006 after stints with the Panthers and Cowboys, and joined ESPN a year later. The New Orleans native calls it "attainable luxury" that represents sacred elements. ga('ads.send', { eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), a user insensitively responded to Keyshawn's heartbreaking tweet. We've received your submission. gads_event = event; After former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson announced the tragic death of his firstborn daughter Maia, he refrained from announcing the cause of her death at an untimely age of 25. ga('ads.send', { pg.acq.push(function() { Johnson, a former Jets receiver and now ESPN Radio host, announced the news of his daughters death on Monday, saying he and her mother were heartbroken. Johnson also has three children with his current wife, Jennifer Conrad. She was found dead in California at age 25. The tragic story of divorce with Keyshawn Johnson and daughter Maia Johnson's death. Johnson played in the NFL for 11 seasons before retiring and joining ESPN as a sports analyst. On Tuesday, March 16, the 22-year-old son of former NFL player Keyshawn Johnson took to social media to reflect on the life and memory of Maia Hightower-Johnson, who passed away at 25.. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Since Keyshawn shared the heartbreaking news, he's been getting a lot of support online from fellow athletes, commentators, and sports-centric accounts. On Sunday, it is believed Molly Lillards murder took place prior to 5 p.m. ga('create', 'UA-67136960-15', 'auto', 'ads'); The best insights from the ultimate insiders, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, 49ers give stud left tackle historic contract, Yankees may get solution to to glut of infielders after NL teams' misfortune, Daniel Jones needs to see big picture in Giants negotiations, The Marchand and Ourand Sports Media Podcast, The Show with Joel Sherman and Jon Heyman, Amazin' But True: A NY Mets Baseball Podcast, Gangs All Here: A NY Jets Football Podcast, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave. She was 25. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Molly Lillard was a former University of Michigan volleyball star. EX-NFL star Keyshawn Johnson has announced the death of his daughter Maia aged just 25. The cause of Maia's death was not immediately known. He further said, "We also all appreciate your support and respect for our privacy as we move forward. Johnson, a former Jets receiver and now ESPN Radio host, announced the news of his daughter's death on Monday, saying he and her mother were "heartbroken." Johnson also has three children. Keyshawn Johnson mourns death of first daughter, Internet prays for 'peace and strength', Who is Keyshawn Johnson's wife Jennifer Conrad? Molly Lillard, whose father is Al Toon, was apparently shot and killed by her husband, 36-year-old Royce Lillard III, in their home. Keyshawn Johnson is mourning the death of his daughter, Maia Hightower-Johnson, who has died at age 25. Johnson was the No. We also all appreciate your support and respect for our privacy as we move forward," he continued. },false) Referencing Johnson being drafted by the New York Jets in 1996, Hightower continued: "Four months later, your dad became the number one draft pick, our lives were forever changed.". In 2017, Hightower posted a series of Instagram photos to celebrate Maia's 22nd birthday, writing that she gave birth to her first-born daughter when she was a sophomore at the University of Southern California in 1995. Drugs are bad okay! We are heartbroken and devastated by her loss.. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Shortly after Johnson's announcement, ESPN released a statement supporting the family in the wake of Maia's death. Maia was undoubtedly my biggest role model growing up. A unique soul with a great personality has an amazing sense of humour, diligent and caring. hitType: 'event', Disputed loan at center of Commanders probe. Johnson played a key role in Tampa winning Super Bowl XXXVII. He continued that role for seven years, and he also competed on Season 17 of Dancing with the Stars. There has been no cause of death given for Maia. Nelson Agholor contract: How much is the WR's new salary and net worth. The cause of death was not immediately known. "Maia, as my first born child, has been the joy of. Cause of death isn't clear Johnson did not note the cause of death. Keyshawn, who currently works as a radio host for ESPN, announced the tragic death of Maia on Twitter. "She came into our lives just as we were both coming of age as adults and has been a constant beloved presence for both of us. We are all behind you during this tough time," they tweeted. She was 25 years old. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for contacting us. Please if you have any form of concern, suggestions, or query as regards this publication, kindly contact us. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), The pair were married from 1998 to 2002 and also have a son, Keyshawn Johnson Jr., Yahoo Sports reports. The cause of Maia Johnson's death has not been identified. We encourage you all to respect the dead and accord the family heartbroken with the loss of a cherished one, some privacy as you leave a message in the comment session. Yankees may get solution to to glut of infielders after NL teams' misfortune, Daniel Jones needs to see big picture in Giants negotiations, The Marchand and Ourand Sports Media Podcast, The Show with Joel Sherman and Jon Heyman, Amazin' But True: A NY Mets Baseball Podcast, Gangs All Here: A NY Jets Football Podcast, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts placed on paid leave. if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ It wasn't immediately clear how Johnson's daughter had died. if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ Ron Whittle Obituary Death: Ron WhittleCause Of Death, Robert Gary Jackson Obituary Death: Robert GaryCause Of Death. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. She enjoys traveling and cannot seem to get enough family time. Johnson was 22 when they brought Maia into the world just before being drafted into the New York Jets as the No. Johnson was the first pick in the 1996 NFL Draft and played as a wide receiver for the New York Jets from 1996 to 1999, Tampa Bay Buccaneers from 2000 . Toon played an eight-year career, all with the Jets, between 1985-1992. His eldest daughter, Maia Johnson, 25, died on Monday, March 15, 2021. May you find comfort knowing that life continues forever in heaven even as the memories shared live forever in our hearts. NBC Reporter Katherine Creag's Death Linked to a "Sudden Cardiopulmonary Condition", Stephen Dorff Reflects on Losing His Brother in Hulu's Documentary 'Kid 90', TikToker Indigo Raptor Reportedly Kills Themselves During Live Stream. Before China Royal came into existence, Shikiri launched two high-profile boutiques in Los Angeles Shikiri and Golden Butterfly. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(),

Griffins Menu Blanchard Pa, Does Plaintiff Have To Respond To Affirmative Defenses, Jalama Burger Sauce Recipe, Articles M