god has a solution for every problem bible versegod has a solution for every problem bible verse

Read the Bible, discover plans, and seek God every day. Avoid such people. In the Bible, He is also known as the Christ and the Messiah. Now I have heard about you that a spirit of the gods is in you, and that illumination, insight and extraordinary wisdom have been found in you.read more.Just now the wise men and the conjurers were brought in before me that they might read this inscription and make its interpretation known to me, but they could not declare the interpretation of the message. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. God has given His Word to us to help us make decisions and solve our problems, and it is very practical and useful for everyday life. God Helps with Your Troubles, Suffering, and Hardship Bible Solutions for Problems Everyone has troubles. And Jesus answered them, Have faith in God. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. I know some dedicated Christians who struggle with depression. Then, lets consider some key points in each set of verses. Pentecostal Sermons and Bible Studiesby Pastor Jim Feeney, Ph.D. Are you fighting addictions? A problem is a problem if youbelieve it to bea problem. Psalm 145:18 The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. Jesus is the only person we can trust. Then Daniel was brought in before the king. Each day has enough trouble of its own. As the apostle Peter wrote, He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross (1Peter 2:24). Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. A mass in your abdomen was not a problem for you until you discovered that it was there, either as a sign, symptom or abnormal lab value. In Jesus Christ, God has a solution for every problem, trouble, or difficulty you may be facing. Whatever your need is, take it to Him who has all authority in heaven and earth, to Jesus Christ who is Lord of all. To assure that we are able to make it back to God, we have the Holy Bible as our written Guide, the Holy Ghost as our Spiritual Guide, and a great cloud of witnesses (Hebrews chapter 11) who are human beings just like us who successfully made it into the Kingdom of Heaven. Etc. Thus I will put a division between my people and your people. I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. To all who battle with it, the prophet Isaiah has some strong encouragement. And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. We pray in agreement according to Matt. And I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. Once these sins have been nailed to the cross, God forgives them and forgets them. He saw the circle of demons back off a step or two. Just as God put a boundary on Adam and Eve regarding eating of the Tree of Knowledge, can you think of boundaries that God has placed in your life boundaries that when crossed have resulted in experiencing Gods mercy. For you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. I pray that everyone who take this book up will find the help they need and that God will speak to them like never before. Well, the apostle Paul has the answer in Colossians 2:8-23. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. Introduction And the Lord God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; on your belly shall you go, and dust shall you eat all the days of your life; and I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel . (You demonstrate your love for God when you obey His Word.) But I personally have heard about you, that you are able to give interpretations and solve difficult problems. Searching the Scriptures: Are There Nine Dispensations or Seven? Matthew 28:18Then Jesus came to them and said, All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.. Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! The body, our flesh, wants to indulge itself in a wide variety of carnal pursuits (Galatians 5:19-21). And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 14. We live in a day and time that is fraught with problems. Their hearts have been bruised, sometimes crushed, by bad marriages, the death of loved ones, betrayal by friends, and a host of other heart-rending shocks. You will recognize them by their fruits. Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. Colossians 2:8-23, Sermon Topics: under frequent demonic attack? Because he cannot get back to God, he does not want us to be able to get back to God, so he tries to trip us up. In Romans 16:20 (and in other verses), we read of His victory over Satan, And the God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. Rather, as James wrote (4:7-8a), Submit yourselves, then, to God. He came to his own, and his own people did not receive him. God created Adam and Eve and He gave them a free will to love him which is shown through obedience. He healed them all! He leads me beside still waters. But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. In His timing, the Lord brought into my life another exceptional Christian woman, who is now my wonderful wife! This writing blessed my soul. The impossible becomes possible, sorrow becomes joy, defeat becomes victory, stress becomes peace and doubt becomes faith in God. Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.". The Bible is a treasure trove of knowledge and wisdom that's waiting for us to unearth it. I customized it myself. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. Why do people suffer? Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? And he received the gold from their hand and fashioned it with a graving tool and made a golden calf. Only God can roll away any seen and unseen problems. Bible verses related to Problem Solving from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Your email address will not be published. God's Word is alive and powerful (Hebrews 4:12), useful for correcting us when we are wrong and teaching us what is right (2 Timothy 3:16). Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.. Answer. So the real problem lies within us. You might have discovered its existence through a physician or someone else and, yes, it was a mass from the beginning of its existence, but it was not a problem to you until its discovery and your acceptance as such. ", Christian LivingDoctrine & TheologyEvangelismFaithGifts of the Holy SpiritHealingHearing from GodHoly Spirit | Pentecostal TopicsJesus ChristMinistryPower of GodPrayerSalvationThe ChurchVarious Topics Not Listed ElsewhereVictory over the DevilWord of God. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. Matthew 10:16ESV / 65 helpful votes HelpfulNot Helpful "Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. So when you participate in church services, expect Jesus to be there! You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Before going further, be sure youve read the preceding lines from The HOPE and the verses from the Bible. But there is deliverance for us from the works of the flesh by the victory Jesus secured at the cross. translation, interview, author | 7.2K views, 15K likes, 7.1K loves, 109K comments, 26K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Agyemang Elvis: ALPHA HOUR. When we centre ourselves in Christ, the more sensitive we become to the needs of people around us. And Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). Our good God has folded in the pages of His word answers and solutions to some of our most human questions and problems. Even before Jesus divine conception in the virgin womb of His mother Mary, the angel announced to Joseph that Jesus would save his people from their sins (Matthew 1:21). To the choirmaster. 18:19-20. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein, for he has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the rivers. In addition, we have Apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers, to help us. It is His Church, not the pastors or the congregations. Remember, Jesus is Lord over all captivities, habits, and addictions of mankind. Solid arguments. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. And the Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and clothed them. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. D He fulfilled Isaiahs prophecy, as Matthew wrote: He healed all the sick He took up our infirmities and bore our diseases (Matthew 8:16-17). And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. But its not. Paul writes to us who believe in Jesus to give no place the devil (Ephesians 4:27). Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Before There Is a Problem, God Has the Solution, Beware of Pursuing Gods Will without God, Abraham Knowing the End before the Beginning, The Passover Images of the Promised Deliverer, The Greater the Obstacle, The Greater His Glory, Jesus as a Child Fully Human and Fully God, The Ministry of Jesus Teaching and Miracles, Seeking the Blessing, but not the Blesser, Liar, Lunatic, Lord Who Do You Say that I Am?, The Wrath of God Poured Out on Jesus for You, The Significance of the Resurrection Part 1, The Significance of the Resurrection Part 2. He is the head over everything for the church (Ephesians 1:22) the head of the church, his body ((Ephesians 5:23). Cite this page: Editor: Stephen Smith. And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Z. Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. K Do you have a problem? This is spiritual tome. There are specific verses that address behavior of both husbands and wives. To the choirmaster. Bible Verses About Love He was born to a virgin, grew up and preached, taught, healed, and cast out demons among the people. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. Jesus is the answer to every problem. Take hope! It is not Gods will that any should die and perish in their sins, but rather that all should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9, KJV). But another circle, a circle of angels, came in and surrounded the tent where the demons had been earlier. I have mentioned a few major areas covered by the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Many people will spend a lot of time trying to think and maneuver their way around obstacles . (Read More)Proverbs 3:6 - In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.Matthew 7:7 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:Mark 11:22-25 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. uncommon to peer a great blog like this one nowadays.. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever. T If I havent mentioned a problem or some troubles that you personally are experiencing, you are not left out! Sin, death and hell do not have a claim on us anymore. Thank you for blessing me with the Word. This change will provide us with the strength, wisdom, courage, love and otheresources that we need to deal with our problems. A problem, according to Dictionary.com, is any question or matter that involves doubt, uncertainty or difficulty. Matthew 19:19-26. Required fields are marked *. If one gives an answer before he hears, it is his folly and shame. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. No one who came to Him in faith for healing was refused. 11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; When the people saw that Moses delayed to come down from the mountain, the people gathered themselves together to Aaron and said to him, Up, make us gods who shall go before us. God has a plan! Since " bad things happen to good people . Sharing is great!If you've been blessed by our sermon:In Jesus God Has a Solution for Every Problemplease share it with your friends.Email them the browser link. Enter your email address and we will send you a link to reset your password. R What you have learned and received and heard and seen in mepractice these things, and the God of peace will be with you. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Philippians 4:6 Verse Concepts Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Oryou can post the link on your socialmedia (Facebook, Twitter, etc. Hold on to what you have learned about God so far. When we have problems the cross meets us at the point of our deepest needs. This is an excellent opportunity to communicate to God your desire to discover the more you can . I believe that For Every Problem That You Face, God Has the Solution And His Name is Jesus. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Y But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. Genesis 3:14-15 Here we read about the judgment that God pronounced over Satan. battling a severe illness? For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Whoever keeps a command will know no evil thing, and the wise heart will know the proper time and the just way. As for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him. So Aaron said to them, Take off the rings of gold that are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me. So all the people took off the rings of gold that were in their ears and brought them to Aaron. He says of Jesus, the Savior to come, that He would bind up the brokenhearted (Isaiah 61:1, KJV) heal the broken-hearted (GNT) comfort the brokenhearted (TLB). In sum, God has a solution for every problem. And Aaron made a proclamation and said, Tomorrow shall be a feast to the Lord. If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. Every facet of the New Testament church, as well as all the individual local churches worldwide, is to be submitted to the leadership of Jesus Christ. Jesus the Healer in the first century is the same today! Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. Praising the Lord is a powerful antidote to depression. For those dealing with depression, Isaiah said that the Lord would give unto thema garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness (Isaiah 61:3, KJV). First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. Isnt it comforting to know that He is able to do whatsoever we need Him to do? For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. and so on "For Every problem, there is a solution - let's look at our problem and see if there's a solution!" I. Pay attention to yourselves! For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you. A Song. Our Problem - Romans 3:11-18 - Ephesians 2:1-3 The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Keep up the amazing effort. No! Thank you very much for this wonderful and remarkable teachings.i made up my mind today that i will never be a victim of the problems of this world,because the word of God is the solution for all problems. 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher, vanity of vanities! One of the false teachings we have to be aware of is the legalism, or the rules and regulations of Old Testament law or fundamentalist denominations. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.. Sorry, but I forgot to tell you. Well, if you have $25 on hand you might be irritated with Johnny but you just run in, get the money and give it to him. Cancel. We need strength, endurance, and patience. And they said, These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt! When Aaron saw this, he built an altar before it. Take your bible up, read one verse, any verse. Now if you are able to read the inscription and make its interpretation known to me, you will be clothed with purple and wear a necklace of gold around your neck, and you will have authority as the third ruler in the kingdom., New American Standard Bible Copyright 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, Calif. All rights reserved. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. No, this is not a paid subject. Just like he was lifted up on the cross, Christ draws us to him and to each other. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Denomination: The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. Let us then approach Gods throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need (Hebrews 4:15-16). And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. He demonstrated for us that we could live a sinless life. Keep up the good work and keep those blogs coming. I do hope that you were encouraged to seek the face of the Lord just a little more as a result of the blog. captive to depression? Jesus has solved out biggest problem, and he can help us solve all of our smaller ones as well. Remain blessed. The word of God was written to address our humanness. Here are five ways God wants to use the problems in your life: 1. Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. C Isaiahs prophecy brings hope here, too. Bible Verses About Healing But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. https://bluestoblessings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/B-Moment-Mon-Jan-30-Gods-Divine-Solutions-Non-Moody.mp3. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. But it's not. And the houses of the Egyptians shall be filled with swarms of flies, and also the ground on which they stand. May God continue his good work in your life in Jesus name. They would have lived forever in bondage to the sin that infected them, and Gods plan for humankind would have been altered, something that God would not allow! Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0. Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. After 38 years of a happy marriage, my wife went on to her reward in heaven. Come boldly to His throne of grace to find mercy, grace, and help in your time of need (Hebrews 4:16). A Psalm of David. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. That is the very essence of the Gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4), that Christ died for our sins (vs.3). Create Account Sign In. Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born? Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. Is there something in your life that seems hopeless? Because He is Lord of all! The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. The 15-year-oldnerd may see himself as a social reject which may bea major problem for him. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. But consider what would have happened had Adam and Eve returned to the tree of life and eaten. John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. We must not let charm and charisma determine what teachings we will accept. When we arrive at the final page of Gods story, we will understand that God had this plan even before creation. With His help and comfort, I was enabled to get back to a reasonably normal life. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. Acts 10:38 tells how how God anointed [Jesus] with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil. Part of Jesus purpose in coming to earth was to destroy the devils work (1John 3:8). God ll definitely roll away ours in Jesus name. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. I lift up my eyes to the hills. Families can be torn apart by our modern society. What is a problem for you today may not be a problem for you later in life. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. The third need is for community. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Some of those are 1 Peter 3:1-8, Colossians 3:18-19, and Titus 2:3-5. 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: So, whats the problem? Early on in my mourning, I didnt know how this would happen. The first four lessons in Chapter 3 dealt with some ugly stuff Satan and sin. The heart is the root of the problem. This was an acceptable covering. He is the Healer in our 21st century. And that is one of the primary reasons Jesus came from heaven to earth, that is, to bring freedom for the prisoners (Luke 4:18) deliverance to the captives (KJV). Blog, A Scriptures: Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. There's good news! 2016, James H. Feeney.Copyright statement. Bible Verses About Wives One of the problems we have to deal with in our spiritual lives is false teachers. Jesus is the answer to all your problems and troubles. Ephesians 4:11-12 (KJV) He healed my heart! We can come to God boldly for mercy and help Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Problems and values change over time. 7. For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself. I was in Honduras, Central America a few years ago and I was profoundly affected by some of the things that I saw. Be angry, and yet do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, This was because an extraordinary spirit, knowledge and insight, interpretation of dreams, explanation of enigmas and solving of difficult problems were found in this Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar. Why is it that everyone is not saved? There are some problems that are harder to deal with than others: illness, pain, the death of loved ones, murder, rape, extreme poverty, homelessness, want, hunger, need, depression, drugs, alcohol, road rage, financial downturns, loss of jobs, infidelity, aging poorly, theft, rejection, loneliness, and suicide. For each will have to bear his own load. God has taken the initiative through the Cross to unite us to him. This love allows us to love others and receive the love others have for us. Repent, therefore, of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that, if possible, the intent of your heart may be forgiven you. We do not have to submit to anything Jesus has conquered. So they are no longer two but one flesh. Pray for me as I pray for you. We must put ourselves under solid, biblical teaching so we can be rock-solid in our faith. Have you ever had a problem that was so bad that you couldnt solve it yourself? He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim, and the flaming sword which turned every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Kaiser Permanente Assistant Director Salary, Articles G