funny marvel quotes for graduationfunny marvel quotes for graduation

Put that spear in the trunk., Everett K. Ross:So this is a big mess, huh? I saved us, guys!MJ:If you saved us, why are we about to die?. Its hideous, by the way. [Spider-Man does a flip]YEAH!, Peter Parker:[in a car with Tony]So, to become an Avenger, is there like trials or an interview?Tony Stark:Just dont do anything I *would* do. Are you looking for this?[Tony and Thor dont laugh]James Rhodes:Boom. Threat: High. Smile because it happened. So if youre taking another crack at him, I want in. You wanna get stuck reliving the same moment over and over forever or never having existed at all?Dr. What was your second choice? If, at first, you don't succeed, try to hide your astonishment. 2. Rocket:I was cybernetically engineered to pilot a spacecraft.Peter Quill:You were cybernetically engineered to be a douchebag!, Rocket:Do you know why I did it, Star-Munch? Im clearly the better pilot!Thor:Is that right? Drake. We know each other! Let me get my fingerprint out. These are the best funny lines from the Avengers. Yeah. Are you sure you wouldnt rather punch your way out?Thor:If you keep talking, I might., [Thor and Loki commandeer a Harrow]Loki:Look, why dont you let me take over? These Are The 23 Funniest Lines From The Marvel Films And No One Can Tell Me Otherwise Let's relive the good times one last time. Here are the funniest quotes from the movie Thor. [to Groot]Thats why you dont like hats?, [Peter Quill comes into Groots room, sees that his room is a mess with vines and Teen Groot playing mind-numbing game]Peter Quill:Ohh! I just keep imagining you waking up in the morning, sir, looking in the mirror and then in all seriousness saying to yourself[deep voice]You know what would be a really kick-ass name? 6. Oprah. [Ant-Man becomes giant]Spider-ManHoly shit! Its about time., Grandmaster:Heres what I wanna know. 4 / 25 PHOTO: FACEBOOK.COM/MARVELSTUDIOSCANADA Captain America on sacrifices No, not exactly. Lets get back to work., Scott Lang:Hey, hows your girl, man?Luis:Ah, she left me.Scott Lang:Oh.Luis:And my mom died too. And so far, the biggest one weve had is you., [Scott Lang shrunk down to a childs size; runs into Pyms car after going undercover in a school]Dr. Hank Pym:Hiya, champ, how was school today?Scott Lang:Aw, ha ha ha! Hawkeye.Clint Barton:Oh. 5. Whatever your graduate's next phase entails, it's time to send them off with a . Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. Look at you. 18. [the Harrow takes out a building]Thor:Not a word, Loki:[aboard a Dark Elf ship]I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing.Thor:[looking at the controls, clearly lost]I said how hard could it be. Please kind sir, do not cut my hair! Its savage, chaotic, lawless. Frederick W. Robertson. I have never been jealous. I dont want to hurt you anymore. What do people call you?Nick Fury:Fury.Carol Danvers:Just Fury?Nick Fury:Yep. Are you spying on me?Hope van Dyne:We keep tabs on all security threats, all right? via GIPHY " Peggy Carter: How do you feel? Just like "Anchorman," "Step Brothers" is filled with memorable quotes. - Gossip Girl. 59 College Graduation Gift Ideas for the Class of 2022 1. Im not done, Im not [tries to get up; collapses, sighs]Okay, Im done., Natasha Romanoff:Looking over your shoulder should be second nature.Sam Wilson:Anyone ever tell you youre a little paranoid?Natasha Romanoff:Not to my face. Thor:Yes, they taught it on Asgard. Will that be all?, Rhodey:Hey Tony.Tony Stark:Im sorry. Were family. Thor:Noobmaster. Come on, just give me the book.Wong:No., Wong:Hows your Sanskrit?Dr. The events of the second Ant-Man film coincided with what was happening in Infinity War, on a parallel storyline. Daddy dont get scared.Scott Lang:Really?Luis:Yeah.Scott Lang:Good. Here are the funniest lines from Doctor Strange. On my signal, run like hell. Brother, youre going to do GREAT here., Thor:[aboard the Commodore]Where are the weapons?Valkyrie:There arent any! Foods a lot better; we used to boil everything. Whosoever holds this hammer if he be worthy. These are the funniest lines from Ant-Man. The entire place is an elective. [Crowd howls with laughter. Danielle Carson 2 Frank A. Clark If you can find a. No!Ned Leeds:Can you spit venom?Peter Parker:No.Ned Leeds:Can you summon an army of spiders?Peter Parker:[beat]No, Ned., Ned Leeds:You got bit by a spider? Dont you say it!Steve Rogers:[running by Sam]On your left.Sam Wilson:Come on man!, Natasha Romanoff:Hey, fellas. Inspirational quotes and heartfelt graduation sayings perfect for honoring your 2023 grad, whether it's middle school, high school, college, or a doctorate. I do have a ride, though.Rocket:Move it or lose it, hairbag.. [Stark rolls his eyes, while Captain America looks proud of himself]Steve Rogers:I understood that reference., Tony Stark:You should come by Stark Tower sometime. I'm a Captain! "Do, or do not. These are just a few of my favorite qualities about you, Mom! [Spider-Man shows up at a robbery carried out by men in Avengers masks]Spider-Man:Wait a minute You guys arent the real Avengers! Were killing you first!Rocket:Well, dying is certainly better than having to live an entire life as a moronic shitbag who thinks Taserface is a cool name., [Yondu removes a leaf-shaped ornament from his suit and shows it to Groot]Yondu:The drawer you wanna open has this symbol on it. Fury., Nick Fury:Oh! Stephen Strange:They really should put the warnings before this spell., Dr. Thor: Ragnarok is one of the funniest films in the MCU (in our opinion) and featured lots of hilarious lines. Luckily for us all those head-butts also lead to plenty of banter. Funny graduation quotes RD.com, Getty Images 1. Comeptetion between marvel and dc. This is Well, get ready for a 800-foot statue of Pac-Man with Skeletor and Heather LocklearEgo:You can do anything you want.Peter Quill:Im gonna make some weird shit., Mantis:[about Rocket]The crabby puppy is so cute. [thumping him on the shoulder]Listen, Im doing you guys a favor by letting you even be here.Okoye:[in Xosha]If he touches you again, Im going to impale him on this desk., TChalla:If you werent so stubborn, you would make a great queen.Nakia:I would make a great queen because I am so stubborn., Shuri:[as a fatally wounded Everett Ross is wheeled into her lab]Great! No! 2. They make the most powerful and horrific weapons to ever torment the universe. They were extremely thorough.Darcy:I just downloaded, like, 30 songs onto there., Darcy:[On seeing Thor, whos been hit by their car, lying on the ground]Whoa, does he need CPR? Fell right asleep., Yellowjacket:Im gonna disintegrate you!Siri:Playing Disintegration by the Cure, Gale:[seeing a blown up ant]That is one messed up looking dog.. He did not want to be disturbed. Youre going to fix this!Spider-Man:Two hours! - Franklin Richards Violence doesn't discriminate. [he sees hes free of his ankle monitor]Luis:[at Scotts house, he startled to see a giant ant on the couch]Whoa! But, yes!Peter Quill:What! Okay, Im gonna get a Bowflex. Always be the first-rate version of yourself, instead of the second-rate version of somebody else. Monica: "That was me.". Youve gotta clean up your room, its a complete mess!Groot:I am Groot.Peter Quill:Im not boring, youre boring! "Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing worth knowing can be taught." - Oscar Wilde 2. To laugh, to be challenged, to be entertained, and delighted.". Natasha Romanoff:Thor, report on the Hulk. Everybody thought you were dead! You refused.Dr. These are the best funny Guardians of the Galaxy quotes. Its hers. [Tony sees Maya for the first time since their one-night stand in Switzerland]Tony Stark:Please dont tell me theres a 12-year-old kid in the car that Ive never met.Maya Hansen:Hes 13. Stephen Strange:Books on Astral Projection.Wong:Youre not ready for that.Dr. Youre Spider-Boy?Peter Parker:S-Spider-Man.Tony Stark:Not in that onesie, youre not.Peter Parker:Its not a onesie., [to TChalla/Black Panther] Sam Wilson:So you like cats?Steve Rogers:SamSam Wilson:What? No, wait, whatd he look like hopping around?Peter Quill:I had to transfer him 30,000 units!Rocket Raccoon:[chittering laughter], Peter Quill:Yeah, Ill have to agree with the walking thesaurus on that one.Drax:DO NOT ever call me a thesaurus.Peter Quill:Its just a metaphor, dude.Rocket Raccoon:His people are completely literal. With 23 movies so far, not to mention television shows, thats quite a lot of characters, storylines and events. Im a Captain! Well, it probably would have hurt, right? Stephen Strange:[after Mordo hands him a card]Well, whats this? Its truly brillian[Thor hurls Loki out of the ship, and jumps out with Jane in his arms into a skiff piloted by Fandral]Fandral:[laughing]I see your time in the dungeon has made you no less graceful, Loki!Loki:You lied to me! Dont touch anything., Bruce Banner:I dont know how to fly this thing!Thor:Youre a doctor, you have PhDs. Rocket Raccoon:Rabbit?, Thor:Only Eitri the Dwarf can make me the weapon I need. Hes on the young side., Captain America:You got heart, kid. Iron Man 3 - we've all had coworkers like that. Everything's always ending. There were plenty of funny lines from the mighty Thor, as well as the other characters. what connection type is known as "always on"? I just need these two things.Peter Quill:What?Rocket Raccoon:[laughing]No, I thought itd be funny! It was always me, Tony, right from the start! Hes just awesome, okay? 4 quotes that will help you remember life's most important mission: working on becoming the BEST version of yourself YOU can be. Thank you!Ego:Its not half bad., Drax:I thought Yondu was your father.Peter Quill:What? Stephen Strange:Im sorry, Im confused as to the relationship here. Newton D. Baker Life is my college. That IS Americas ass., Thor:[seeing Cap wielding Mjolnir]I knew it!, Thor:[Captain America is using Stormbreaker]No, give me that. Happy Women's Day. Id say we were even. Ive been reading that a lot trying to catch up., Jasper Sitwell:Is this little display meant to insinuate that youre gonna throw me off the roof? No. 17. Doctor Strange Quotes Okay?Scott Lang:Oh, what language? You do not have to walk through it You can run. Threatening! Im impressed., Jane Foster:Thats a quantum field generator isnt it?Eir:Its a soul forge.Jane Foster:Does a soul forge transfer molecular energy from one place to another?Eir:[surprised]Yes.Jane Foster:[to Thor, quietly pleased]Quantum field generator., Jane Foster:[Darcy and Ian appear through a portal while kissing]Darcy!Darcy Lewis:[She drops Ian]Jane!Dr. Denise Keller, Waukesha, Wisconsin Graduation Quote #4: And theres a car waiting for you outside that will take you anywhere youd like to go.Christine Everheart:You must be the famous Pepper Potts.Virginia Pepper Potts:[smiles and nods]Indeed I am.Christine Everheart:After all these years, Tony still has you picking up the dry cleaning.Virginia Pepper Potts:I do anything and everything Mr. Stark requires. Hey Loki! It was made from this special metal from the heart of a dying star. Your father. Audrey Hepburn. tags: comics , inspirational , marvel , marvel-comics , stan-lee. Okay., Nick Fury:[on Ultron]Guys multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit!, Natasha Romanoff:[after kissing Bruce Banner]I adore you [suddenly pushes him off cliff]but I need the Other Guy., Ultron:Youre unbelievably nave.Vision:Well, I was born yesterday., Steve Rogers:Fury, you son of a bitch.Nick Fury:Oooh! Now you have graduated and "commenced," ending the last segment of your previous adventure, and now you begin your next adventure. 3. Engage your brain. We need to talk!Drax:Im sorry but I like a woman with some meat on her bones.Mantis:[confused]What?Drax:I tried to let you down easily by telling you you were disgusting. That means that this is the first day of the last day of your life. Hidden.Nick Fury:You sure thats what Marvel would want?Carol Danvers:Mar-Vell.Nick Fury:Thats what I said.Carol Danvers:Its two words. How do you even know that?. "The thing about new beginnings is that they require something else to end.". I took it too far. In the first place God made idiots; that was for . Youre one sandwich away from fat.Peter Quill:Yeah, right.Drax:Its true. [pause]Do you ever laugh? Elfheim, Nilfheim?Darcy:[frightened, pulls out a taser]New Mexico?Thor:You dare threaten Thor with such a puny weapon? "You had me at hello.". See more ideas about marvel quotes, superhero quotes, college graduation cap decoration. [beats up Ant-Man], Spider-Man:[to Bucky]You have a metal arm? Mar. John Wooden Graduation Quote #3: Always wear your thinking cap with your party shoes. Always Foward.Foward always. [pause] Please! So you joined a cult.Dr. Hes up there. Thor:Looks like youve copied my beard. And I didnt even qualify.Pepper Potts:I didnt know that either.Tony Stark:Apparently Im volatile, self-obsessed, and dont play well with others.Pepper Potts:That I did know., Steve Rogers:Whats the matter, scared of a little lightning?Loki:Im not overly fond of what follows [Thor appears], Thor:You listen well, brother. Bono Eminem., Wong:What do you want, Strange?Dr. You can defuse the tension by including some funny quotes in your graduation speech. Phyllis Diller. Just look at you. 7. Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you dont wanna know more?, Spider-Man:Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?War Machine:Jesus, Tony, how old is this guy?Iron Man:I dont know, I didnt carbon date him. I mean, Ive known first and Ive known longer but, its not a competition., Spider-Man:Excuse me, sir! Thats what it feels like! And if I tear myself in half, dont come back for me.Bucky Barnes:Hes gonna tear himself in half?Captain America:You sure about this, Scott?Ant-Man:I do it all the time. Not Joseph. I respect you too much.Dr. This is one of the most memorable and heartfelt Endgame quotes. [kicks the weapons at Hulk]Hulk:Dont kick stuff! Steve Rogers:Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so no, not really., Sam Wilson:You must miss the good old days, huh?Steve Rogers:Well, things arent so bad. [Hands Cassie a gift]Cassie Lang:Can I open it now?Paxton:Of course sweetheart, its your birthday. Scotty?Hope van Dyne:Hes programmed to replicate your daily routine. Steve Rogers: How can I? Do you want to go to space, puppy? Funny Graduation Quotes 1. After Tony Stark told the world he was Iron Man, he had to deal with the fallout in Iron Man 2. "Noyou're stronger."-Odin Thor: Ragnarok, a fan favorite out of the Marvel franchise, became wildly popular for its witty jokes and relatable characters. Louisa May Alcott Never go to your high school reunion pregnant or they will think that is all you have done since you graduated. See? Jul 12, 2020 - Explore Lydia Schlueter's board "Graduation ideas" on Pinterest. Hes always like, grr smash, smash, smash. You cant retract it., TChalla:Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred.King TChaka:Unless you need to move a piano., Scott Lang:Ca Captain America [shakes Steves hand vigorously]Steve Rogers:Mr. Lang.Scott Lang:Its an honor. "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.". "You are graduating from. Stephen Strange:Stark Raving Hazelnuts.Tony Stark:Not bad.Dr. Peter wraps his arms around him]Thats not a hug, Im just grabbing the door for you., Peter Parker:Wow, theyre in the middle of a heist! The latter challenges the former to a duel, insisting that the only way she can prove . Do you understand?, Ebony Maw:Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine.Tony Stark:Yeah, but the kids seen more movies. "I have nothing to prove to you." (Carol Danvers, Captain Marvel ) What looked to be a climactic one-on-one showdown between Carol Danvers and Yon-Rogg in Captain Marvel was resolved in quite a different way than we're used to seeing in the MCU. These are the funniest lines from Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Quorum Of The 12 Apostles Seniority, Smith Lake Homes For Sale By Owner, What Elements Defined The Early Roman Empire?, Peter Vella Pink Moscato Sangria Nutrition Facts, Prince Hussein Girlfriend, Articles F