county line tiller vs king kuttercounty line tiller vs king kutter

King Kutter Heavy-Duty Rotary Kutter - 72in. Go over the ground repeatedly. Then, if you need king cutter spare parts you will have to go to their service center that is located near to your resident. I have JD 1025r. stirring up soil for gardens, food plots, and other tillage needs. Tim Yes, I have broken a lift pin. Just go get any tiller you see. I'm wondering if the 5 footer will work on my 2650. What? Just under 25 hp, and just under 4 in width. My soil does not have many rocks within 8 inches of top so think about reverse but do not want to spend this much money and regret the purchase your thought? The Countyline tillers of the 48 to 60 inch range are priced all between $2,000 to $2,900. The King Kutter tillers are usually amazing. Trilling is a very difficult task that every Gardner resolves. I have not used the tiller but I bought a County Line 5-foot brush hog this spring. When I measure it seems they would need to be at least 6 long. Tines are about shot. Yes ,the CountyLine is made by King Kutter. Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account. When you till the land with county line tiller it will leave a satisfactory soil for you. I believe Tartar makes most of the County Line brand tillers sold by Tractor Supply, but I am not sure about this. King Kutter. It has performed very well attached to my 1979 model International 284 (24 pto HP) tractor. PGF Double-Action Sickle Bar Mower - Cutting Width, Model SKM272, 6ft. Cant wait to see all the transformations. Hopefully this article has helped to identify some of the differences between different models. stirring up soil for gardens, food plots, and other tillage needs. With a small tractor like mine, often the engine will stall/die. I want to put in a small garden and now primarily. Also, many people who are stuck with such an occupation also ask what the primary difference between soil pulverizer and the tiller is. Woods also makes great tillers. In the case of square back cutters, the price ranges from $1,500 - 2,000. [] this:Choose the Right Tiller for Your Compact Tractor Tractor Time with Tim and []. The King Kutter brand shows this spec for each model. In theory, the chain drive will be slightly less reliable than the gear drive. The only exceptions would be if the tiller is heavier than the tractors 3 point hitch can lift. Moreover, the prices pay off! 4-6 inches depth is what I get. Im new to tilling, at what rpm should the tiller be running when it engages the ground? If I remember correctly the 6' KK I looked at several months ago was pushing $3000.00. If you look on the sticker on the implement, it states "for questions contact King Kutter at (phone number)". Second, check the flow valve for the 3 point is fully open (usually just between seat & floorboard). Good questions, Ted. So you see, the engine power requirements are also quite similar. Copyright 2020 John's Mower Store. In perfect conditions, like my garden, the reverse rotation leaves a wonderful seedbed. This warranty is only applicable for the first person who bought the item and can show proof of purchase. King Kutter II TG 60 Rotary Tiller. If I can help, i do. Forward rotation will jump over rocks, roots & stuff. I have a 60 inch Country Way tiller from Rural King that I purchased this spring. Even they are made at the same time. Reverse Rotation forces the tiller to dig-in deeper by pulling backwards against the natural direction of travel. In a second pass of any ground, it can till up to 10-15 inches down. And i do. They'll stir up, aerate, and cultivate the soil in your food plots, gardens, or yards. W- Double V-Belt, Model, RSFM-72, Oil bath lubrication with all gear-driven driveline. It wasnt something that I needed. I don't know if you want used but in todays Craigs list under farm and garden there is a Howard for $250 looks ok in the pic. The PTO is particularly challenging. When I got the Countyline tiller home the manual that came with it advised you to contact KK for parts, questions etc. I guess we are a little confused. The main difference between tillers is gear drive vs chain drive and forward / reverse rotation. For some users this might be a valuable feature. Required fields are marked *. 2. If our irresistable force (tiller tines) encounters and immovable object (root or rock stuck between tines and frame), the most likely result is an engine stall from a full-throttle (at least PTO speed) RPM. Occasionally, forward rotating tillers can cause the tractor to lunge forward. I can use the money saved for other implements, or even to upgrade the one or two I really think need it. Even if I get a deal on Landpride from the dealer, I doubt it will be close to the price of King Kutter from my local Fleet Farm. Tim, I have really enjoyed and appreciate all the videos you have done. Search. The offset may make it show just a bit of tire track on one side of the 47 wide tractor. Learn how your comment data is processed. I run a 60" TSC tiller behind my 2650. If you already have an account with us, please login at the login form. Tillers are introduced in different attachments so that the farmers can change their planting routines without throwing old tools. However, it is easy to be happy with the King Kutter with no heavy use. I can go about 4 inches or so deep with my woods. Many of our viewers own subcompact tractors, so lets consider these specifically. There are some major differences between County Line Tiller vs. King Kutter Rotary Tiller. I have a walk behind and it is a husqvarna tiller Counter-rotating tines just wondering if any tractor tillers have one? You might consider the county line from Tractor supply. What Should I Look for When Buying Ice Fishing Boots? Without sturdiness, you may not have the desired control over the machine. Reverse rotation buries plants a bit better. If you have any wood chips on top of the soil, it will also be put deep in the soil by this tiller. You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner. How both are useful in farming. Does not reverse and I don't want it to as it could and would throw rocks at me. The TSC here in Plant City had 2 tillers of each label and they looked identical down to the number and placement of every bolt. I had to buy a new shaft when I bought this tiller used because the original shaft had been cut VERY short. Its parts assembly [], Gardening is at its top nowadays. Manage Settings However, when operating in sod, it would push a large pile of sod up in front of the tiller while operating. I'll post it here when it goes live @3pm. When I first got it, I didnt expect to use it much. CountyLine Rotary Tiller is perfect for cultivating, aerating, and Will I need bushings on my lift arms for this QH? Home page; Parts John Mower Store is now available on Google Play & App Store. County Line and King Kutter are two house names for absolutely amazing tillers! Cutting Width, Model, L-72-80-HD, CountyLine Rotary Tiller, 4 ft. W, Sub-Compact. Ive done my research for you here in this piece. Thanks, I realize the KK2 is offset to cover your tracks but it seems when I watch your videos the tracks are covered by the Xb. Lots of bolts, or step up to the next hardness of bolt which likely defeats the effectiveness of the shear-bolt protection. The warranty is not transferrable. Gear Driven rotary tiller. Have you looked at the County Line from Tractoe Supply? Number of Tines Per Flange Behlen Country & Befco are lower on the price range but Im not sure about parts availability. Not likely, but it is a possibility with implementsome bought at farm stores. Its a chain drive. Gardening is at its top nowadays. rating. You can take a tape measure with you to the store however and tell if it will work pretty quick with some measurements. Doesn't cost you any extra and helps me to continue producing content. Specfically Product Snowbloower Are Shipped From Japan and USA, Jl. Deep and thorough tilling is the priority. The Countyline tillers have a broken gearbox quite often. Diesel and gas, though I prefer diesel. Full throttle. Would appreciate any input. Of course, tsc doesnt stock the subcompact model. Which according to my research is King Kutter. So they are quite durable. However, you just want to avoid cutting it TOO short. However, the King Kutter brand has reverse routine tines and an advertised working depth of 8 inches while the County Line brand comes as forward rotation but can be reversed but working depth is advertised as only 4 inches, which the company verifies in their Q/A section. $909.00 Ex Tax:$909.00. Ok. This opinion ONLY applies to these. We have clay soil in these parts. It is what I would call an economy brush hog but it works well nonetheless. While this option seems like it would be more reliable, manufacturers of chain drive tillers are quick to claim that the gear drive version pulls much harder, losing power as it transfers through the gears. Then, ask yourself if it is worth 50% to 100% more to get the financing. This is a private label exclusive to TSC. Which doesnt speak good. King Kutter Rotary Kutter W-Slip Clutch - 72in, Model L-72-40-SC, 40 HP, King Kutter Gear-Driven Reverse Tine Rotary Tiller, Model, RTG-72 - 72in.W, King Kutter Rear Discharge Finish Mower - 72in. Im installing that trick today so I can keep Johnnys tail from dragging in trash and over bumps and ruts. If you are using a 25hp (or smaller) tractor, this protection is not really necessary in my opinion. CountyLine Tiller, 60 in. Bogor Tim., Kota Bogor, Jawa Barat 16142, Indonesia. Surprisingly, there is sometimes a fairly big difference. Mainly just longer lift pins. Choose the Right Tiller for Your Compact Tractor Tractor Time with Tim We have a video coming out later today on the same topic. We are getting the quick attach system today to make this work for the tractor and tiller, but without it, there isnt enough to cut off the PTO shaft to make it the length we need it, which is 20 inches. Easy but aggravating enough solution, pull the iMatch off and the lift arms swing in just fine to pick up the Cat 0 spacing. So other than wishing I had bought the 5 foot version of the regular Cat 1 tiller for the same price how does this tiller work? And the 72-inch models use 35-50 HP engines. King Kutter does offer more power in lesser HPs. I bought it used. junior. I have a 1025R without a FEL. 2016 John Deere 1025R - - - 50 hr Service cost comparison between dealer and DIY ?? PGF Core Aerator - Width, Model COR600, 60in. Several options, lots of variables. No idea. A moderately wet to hard firm grassland can also be tilled satisfactorily by this tiller. Johns Mower Store, Secure Payment with PayPal - Free 30 day money back guarantee when you ! The harbor freight is currently $99.99 and I have a $20.00 off coupon ***128077;. In my opinion, there is no way a 25 hp tractor can tear up a 40hp (or higher) rated gearbox. I definitely wouldn't go over 5ft. You will not be able to tell which type of drive is used by looking at the tiller, as this drive is fully encased and enclosed to keep the oil in and dirt out. There would be nothing left of the PTO shaft. If you already have an account with us, please login at the login form. All Right Reserved. No matter WHAT brand. Overall, I would choose the forward rotating tiller again if I were to buy another one. Not even one! It is made by Tarter. Tiller I have owned. Without such protection, something has to give. There are three major brands that I know of (and maybe a few smaller brands, Im not sure) which are made in the USA. I hope this helps. So far I have not broken and extend pin but I think Tim mentioned that he has broken one. I used to be a mechanic for tractors big and small. Comes with heavy-duty PTO shaft and slip clutch. After extensive research, I settled on this tiller as it had virtually identical features and weight of other brands which cost more. I don***8217;t want to cut down my PTO shaft until I***8217;m sure I can use it. Welcome to King Kutter Inc. Family owned since 1978. One is hear drive & one is a subcompact version with chain drive. After a while, though, those rocks get cleared from the garden and no longer present trouble. Not sure if the variations are due to location or time. Comes with heavy-duty PTO shaft and slip clutch. The More prominent on forward direction tillers. Throwing rocks forward is frustrating because that just keeps them in the path of the tiller so that they will be encountered again. This is a private label exclusive to TSC. Close. Moreover after modification for the quick hitch was there any drive shaft modification necessary. They have the same components, light, enduring, and are transportable. A series of bolts clamp these plates together. I am almost certain that you will be happy with it. In terms of tilling, County Line stays firm. Yes, I needed to cut the shaft to work without the quick hitch. Most equipment uses either a shear-bolt or a slip-clutch to provide this protection. L3301HST, LA525FEL, 66" QA BUCKET, L8455CRUISE CONTROL KIT, WR LONG 3RD FUNCITIO. Which one is best? Yes, you can handle a 4 tiller in most conditions. Shaft, gearbox, chain, etc. All Right Reserved. Does anyone have experience with either on a 1025R? I have used it extensively on 3 gardens and over 2 acres of food plots. King Kutter quit making these in 2012 they told me. How about tine shape; L or C? A slip-clutch is a set of plates with abrasive material between them. I need to be able to till both ways without leaving tire tracks. Comparison Table: King Kutter vs Tarter Tiller Tiller [], It is an overwhelming query most people ask: what is the major difference between the tarter tiller and king Kutter? Updated to include a section on reverse rotation tillers. The harbor freight one is $100, and when on sale can be even cheaper. 6" in 2 passes is about the best you can do in most soil types. Except that Cat 0 is lawn tractors, not sub-compacts like the 1025R which is a Cat 1 Limited (limited lift height but newer models might not have that). Both models are the same price, here locally. While all rear tillers are driven by the tractors PTO, the power is transferred to the main tiller axle shaft in two different approaches. Frustrating. Deere x700 Signature Series Pros and Cons, Greasing (Lubricating) the John Deere 1025R, Muddin with Matt (260 Backhoe digging trenches), 1023e/1025r 260 Backhoe Optimal Bucket Size, Natural Playground DIY Hillside Slide using Compact Tractor, DIY Lawn Care: Sprayer Calibration Process, Kubota BX vs. Deere 1025R Round 2 Mower Setup and Specs, Tractor Time with Tim Fills his Tires with Beet Juice - Rim Guard, Kubota BX vs. Deere 1025R - Tractor Time With Tim, Kubota BX vs. Deere 1025R - Round 2 - Mower Setup and Specs - Tractor Time With Tim, Kubota BX vs. Deere 1025R - Round #1 - 3 Point Hitch - Tractor Time With Tim, nike air max 90 ultra essential white womens shoe 64 50, herren nike air max 90 woven schwarz schwarz wei sneakers, air jordan pro classic femme chaussures noir jaune zv40462, Using the Hoss Wheel Hoe Plow Set to make (and cover) rows, black grey air force 1 nike introduces another colorway in their og, hot sale men nike shox nz black white 1000, air force nike internationalist femme grise, nike tiempox legend vii academy tf damskie buty, 2017 new air jordan 12 purple velvet gold white shoes for sale 6 2018 off white nike, nike air huarache heren schoenen zwart pure platinum anthracite 318429 039, adidas eqt support 9317 wonder pink footwear white, nike cortez men shoes oxford cloth shoes gray purple, nike free run 2 womens running shoes grey pink white, cheap womens nike air skylon 2 white clear emerald, club full zip hoodie sweatjacke blackblackwhite nike sportswear, air yeezy nike 366164 003 black black flight club, nike epic react flyknit pink aq0067 600 03, the max100 project was a collection of air max, description you may also like cheap nike air max 97 mens, kpa dam supreme x nike air max 98 lparskor rosa svart sver, air max tavas ps cool greywolf grey white, under armour highlight lux mc mens football cleats, air jordan 15lab12 summit white metallic gold 1result, nike kobe ad before the storm basketball shoes, nike air max 90 essential tough red 537384 076, Why I chose the 1-series (1025R) instead of the x700 Signature Series, 85 Ways to Make Money Homesteading - The ULIMATE List, Choose the Right Tiller for Your Compact Tractor - Tractor Time with Tim, JD 260 Backhoe Bucket - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information, SCUT Soul Searching - Page 4 - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information, Private: John Deere Compact Tractor Filter Paks (1-4 series), Is the new 2025R an SCUT or an MCUT? I cut it as long as possible in hopes that it would still work with quick hitch. my last tractor was way to fast in 1st gear. I think I summarized it pretty well in this article, right? I have a WOODS TC74 which is 62 cutting width and is offsetable if needed. For hard soil, the tiller must have sufficient weight to keep it from bouncing. There are more reports on blades and rakes on the County line. We make consolidating, marketing and tracking your social media website easy. To return to work, one must replace the broken bolt with a new one of the same hardness to continue providing the same level of protection. The 6 tine version will have at least a couple of advantages over the 4 tine version. But you are right, a slow gear is important. The buyers only options are to get the item fixed, replaced, or get a refund. Of course, if you have one of the 25hp larger frame tractors (3025E, L2501, etc), you may not have sufficient horsepower to handle a full-tractor-width tiller. very few modern tractors have a hydrostat. Along the same lines as Tammys question. Moreover, if the cells get trapped out in the rain, the KK domed top wont have water setting on it. This is because it can till a larger area but it tills in forwards which is a bit problematic for the tractor. You have no items in your shopping cart. TILLER 4FT KING KUTTER'S GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. This is because it can till a larger area but it tills in forwards which is a bit problematic for the tractor. Tarter and Kodiak Look like the KK brand but are made in China . Self-sharpening Tines Engine N/A 25-50 HP Warranty 2-years 1 Year Blade Box Blades Mower blades Full Details Full Details King Kutter vs Tarter Tiller Tiller vs Soil Pulverizer County Line Tillers: If you're planning on purchasing a three-point tiller and want to get maximum life out of it, you should definitely watch this video. Its blade rippers are ideal for tough breaking. Q: When did Keen Kutter go out of business? Until next time! Most importantly, which should you buy? thanks King Kutter Rotary Kutter W-Slip Clutch - 72in, Model L-72-40-SC, 40 HP, King Kutter Gear- Tiller Width TG-48, Driven Rotary Tiller - 4ft, King Kutter Heavy-Duty Rotary Kutter - 72in. However, the Countyline tillers have a better dealership network. I have been using my garden area (95 x 85 feet) for over 25 years now, and I rarely find a rock as big as a baseball any more, unless I do an occasional subsoil plow to relieve compaction (maybe every 5-6 years). https://tillersplanet.com is a participant in Amazon Services Associates Program an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees. When buying a tiller, I would recommend that you select one which is (or can easily be made to be) quick hitch compatible. Tillers from King Kutter are $3,000 to $3,800. Maybe second or third pass. What Is The Difference Between The Photostick And Photostick Mobile? Mine is almost 2 years old. Full or less and then increase it as you move forward? JavaScript is disabled. Theyre ready to go right out of the box with a quick-hitch system. Adjustable runners for working depths from 1 in. The TSC here in Plant City had 2 tillers of each label and they looked identical down to the number and placement of every bolt. Look online on EverythingAttatchments.com for choices on implements for sub-compact & compact tractors. Yes ,the CountyLine is made by King Kutter. I believe Tarter makes these now. Online parts catalogs Incredible Support Resource, The 19-year-olds Opinion on the Honda Ridgeline, 3-Point Quick Hitch Options for Compact Tractors. I will add it to the web post here, but I dont have time to update the video before posting. If you have an issue with a product or want some spare parts, and replace older parts you have to contact KK. I havent looked at this in a while, but if I remember correctly, its not just a flip of a lever and does take a few minutes to do. These areas on the outskirts of the County are Light duty. Doesnt see much use out side of the garden anymore. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The thickness of the top shielding plate may vary also and this may make it last longer but it still wont till any different. If at all possible, take your machine to the store and try it on. Hi Tim, For those tractors, you can purchase an offset tiller which will allow you to fully cover one of the two tire tracks. And much more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paNcEjYDWiY Buy CountyLine 48 in. The - 2127109 | Tractor Supply Company, http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/139287-countyline-tractor-supply.html. Your email address will not be published. Theres a spring system on the little push button. Thanks again for the great site. If you are considering a tractor mounted tiller you may be seeing many different models, wondering which size, style, or brand is the right tiller for you. Both are best for exiting out all shallow stones. What are the differences? MX6000 HSTC; 2020 Kubota Z421KW-54 zero turn mower. I dont want to cut down my PTO shaft until Im sure I can use it. Adjusting these bolts allows the plates to slip when too strong of a force is applied to the PTO shaft. It isnt too difficult. This machinery creates hoof-shaped hills and a silty soil surface by combining digging, sowing, and pulling. All else being equal, I would prefer the faster spinning tiller. You have been logged off your account. JavaScript is disabled. The most common way is forward or reverses rotatory tillers. I would ask and confirm at TSC. My woods says is depth is 7 but I can only get around 11/2-2. CountyLine Rotary Tiller has a heavy-duty PTO, heat-treated self-sharpening tines, oil bath lubrication has 25 to 50 HP tractors, slip clutch, and adjustable runners. Back in the day we had pick your own strawberries. Thats what the owners manual suggested also. turning in reverse. Generally tillers wont go beyond 4" on one pass, if that. Going back to rotation direction: Ive had both types, and although the reverse rotation has a few undesirable quirks, I much prefer it over the forward rotation. For my sub compact Im looking at the UL48 model. As spare parts can rapidly be found due to its heavy duty features, One customer reported the paint running all over easily, Very heavy and you may need help when attaching it, You need to add gear oil before operating it. Copyright 2020 John's Mower Store. County Line tillers do come with mower blades whereas King Kutters come with box blades. Language: English English; Currency: USD . All King Kutter Fillers are made in Gallipolis Ohio. Thus, if you buy a county line tiller the manual you get suggests you contact king Kutter for your queries. Don't see how you are going to go much deeper. Core Aerator - Category 1, 60in.W. I have the Land pride QH 05 and the top hook is fixed. Add to Compare . Also, if you do use one, are they quick hitch compatible? So I cut the shaft as long as I thought would workreally longer than it should have been. For example, the King Kutter TG series spins at 210 RPM, while the TG-XB series spins at 250 RPM. In this article, I am sharing the difference between tilling and plowing machines. With 6 tines per flange, y. See rule #1! Take a close look at the Tartar (or County Line) 4 ft tiller. Watching the tiller as I lift the tiller it does not hesitate before the 3pt lifts it up. (You never knew). You may also want to consider four or six tines per rotation. The other tire track will not be covered at all. Several viewers end up buying their tiller with their tractor so they can get it financed together. They are summarized below: Working performance, blades, ease of use, motor power etc are a few things to consider when buying tillers. Hey Jeff. OR watch the EVERYTHINGATTACHMENTS.COM video on YouTube on measuring your PTO shaft and take that measurement with you to the store and measure the tiller while there. Good question, Ted. King Kutter does offer more power in lesser HPs In my opinion, in terms of performance and service, the County Line tops King Kutter. Johns Mower Store, Secure Payment with PayPal - Free 30 day money back guarantee when you ! Is the soil really hard? i just bought a Country Way (looks like a KK) at Rural King. There is a bonus to a 510 lb tiller, hanging out back it is a great ballast for rooting about with the loader. Core Aerator - Category 1, 60in.W. Third, are you gradually lifting the tiller near the end of your rows? Just looking at the harbor freight one though - There are no obvious skimps in terms of metal thickness or size that stands out. The paint seems to be of poor quality. Most tillers around here seem to be very similar, seems all use the same gearbox, just how they brace things main difference. Most tillers rotate in the same direction as the tires turn. Has anyone used a CountyLine tiller from TSC? King Kutter & Tarter gate are the OEMs for most County Line implements. One of the drive choices inside the enclosure is a roller chain with sprockets on each shaft. Oh well. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. First pass is better than any other tiller on the market and you can set the blades to how many inches you want. Gotta go a little slow breaking new ground, but otherwise it works fine. This is the simpler and presumably least expensive of the two options. The QH 05 could be considered a little undersized for the 2650, but I think Im just trying to talk myself into getting the 15***128556;. County Line and King Kutter makes such similar tillers that they are often considered the same. It is light in weight and pulls conveniently. I don't think working depth would be different between any tiller, the tines are all the same size so why would the working depth be different. . King Kutter Gear- Tiller Width TG-48, Driven Rotary Tiller - 4ft. King Kutters are tank-like in strength. CountyLine Rotary Tiller is perfect for cultivating, aerating, and Forgot thatand missed it in the video coming out later today as well! All else being equal, I would prefer the faster spinning tiller. Is there a CargoBuckle in your future? []. It is not a trivial task, but it is possible, and would allow you to change your mind. Best Evergreen Trees to Plant In New York, 10 Evergreen Trees to Plant in North Carolina, The Differences Between Dump Trailer vs. Equipment Trailer, The Differences Between Tuff Torq TZT7 M vs. Hydro Gear, Round Back Vs. Square Back Rotary Cutter: The Differences, The Key Differences Between R1 vs. R4 Tractor Tires. Add to Cart. I have two of these units and they are both still going strong with heavy use. And so on. Love all the videos, wife loves them too as we both grew up near a lot of farms and our new house is surrounded by cow country, have been working our way through all the videos and learning massively. I am in Maine and looking for a tiller for my 1025R. September 30, 2021 by Rogergardner Leave a Comment, Check Mantis vs Honda Tiller Stihl Stihl follows its foundations back to 1926 when its originator fostered the principal trimming tool. The price of Rotary cutters ranges. The one with Cat 0 spacing that sub-compacts require. Again, lets talk specifically about the sub-compact tractor scenario. JavaScript is disabled. Second, each rotation of the tiller shaft will perform 50% more cutting action. With a shear-bolt approach, if you encounter a higher stress situation where you shear multiple bolts in normal operation like I did when using the post hole digger, you have only two options. Tilling the soil is an important part of nearly all folk farming practices; however, there are several other methods for tilling the land. But make sure you can get parts. However, it looks the same as those on King Kutter. Get it now. Because they are designed as per request or companys requirement. Im not sure which mechanism I prefer. Is this something that folks run into often? In my opinion, it offers the most bang for buck for non-commercial use by homeowners. King Kutter Gear- Tiller Width TG-48, Driven Rotary Tiller - 4ft. The KK-TG-48-XB seems to be about 425 to 525 pounds depending on whos website I look at. You didnt touch on reverse direction and its pros & cons. If you look on the sticker on the implement, it states "for questions contact King Kutter at (phone number)". This is not a trivial process, but it might be nice to have the option available. Just use low range and go very slow then the hard dirt magically fluffs up. When you compare king Kutter tiller of 6-feet by keeping next to 5-feet high county line tiller. When you use a county tiller you have to pass two times from any part of the soil. If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner. I tried to demonstrate how to measure for cutting the PTO shaft in this episode: Any PTO powered equipment needs to have some sort of protection in case the implement gets stuck and cannot rotate. With a hydrostatic transmission, I guess it just came naturally. Some details need attention. Some folks run 54 or even 60 tillers. The structure and welds come in good working order. Your email address will not be published. Raya Pajajaran No.19, RT.03/RW.06, Sukasari, Kec. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

How Do I Cancel Action Alerts Plus, Articles C