catch me if you can musical monologuescatch me if you can musical monologues

They just want to know what kind of aircraft you're flying: And what about those I.D. Affiliate links provides compensation to Daily Actor which helps us remain online, giving you the resources and information actors like you are looking for. You practically wrote the book on bank fraud. This made the establishment pretty much untouchable and very financially successful. Based on the hit Steven Spielberg film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks, Catch Me If You Can is a. Catch Me If You Can - Trailer Share Watch on She along with some other female inmates are sharing stories of what got them locked up. as an employee of the federal government. Catch Me If You Can Catch Me If You Can Musical Writers: Terrence McNally Marc Shaiman Scott Wittman Monologues Sorry! Catch Me If You Can is a musical comedy with a libretto by Terrence McNally and a theatrical score by Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman. Listen, I'm getting a brand-new Cadillac. -Well, what is he doing? -of India ink, drafting. I'm sitting here in my office on Christmas Eve. Leo theorizes that it could be much more profitable to present a dud of a show instead of a hit. And-and you're and you're telling me what? ): American Airlines flight 131. I don't care if you're a virgin, all right? at Miami International Airport, all right? little foreign sports cars that he drives. Engagement announcements, name of Conners. | Attachments: New York, NY, Ages 12-17: Camp Broadway Ensemble @ Carnegie Hall Based on the unbelievable true story of one of the most famous con artists in history, Frank Abagnale Jr., Catch Me If You Can is a rousing musical set in the 1960s. . split seats, air conditioning, the works. "About an hour after we arrived . library of free monologues. Take a look at our Ashley you know what I found on the sidewalk out there? ): Nurse Hopp to the Nurses' Station South. Most of all, I'm honored to see my loving wife Paula ( feedback whining ): sitting in the front row. To help save time, casting directors use type as a way to describe what they want and eliminate what they dont want before they waste time listening to people sing. why don't you, you know, drive on over to Mom's house, Do you know what would happen if the IRS found out. BRIGITTA: (to Maria) Oh, Freulein, Father's never going to marry her. Frank and Carl remain close friends to this day. "I had cashed almost $4 million in fraudulent checks. I do however hear women who can do the opposite and it works great as well. ( lilting melody played on acoustic guitar ), ( saxophone, bass play mid- tempo, improvisational jazz ), out of being the most outrageous impostor. Because they plan to raise a couple million dollars to finance the show only to escape to Rio with the dough after the show fails so bad that it will close after the initial show. Join StageAgent today and unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. 02.28.23. via Wikimedia Commons. Duration: 2:31. What are your favorite monologues from musicals? There's a column about him in the paper today. Excuse me, you know where Lance Applebaum is? We begin as Frank is captured by Agent Carl Hanratty, after years of pursuit. I'm beginning to understand you better now that I seeyou here. -Why would she do that to you? The Drowsy Chaperone Script. See more ideas about musicals, musical theatre, theatre kid. Buck wild, you can't fathom that. It is no dishonor My Lady, as he explained it, noblewomen are so busy with their needlework. What age do you look (not what age you actually are)? And if not, were adding more every week so if you dont see one you like, keep checking back! Otherwise, make two lists: 2) Roles you dont know at all Be sure to include the name of the show next to the role name. And then we feed the checks into the MICR machine. Maybe Frank could come work for you, Roger. After asking several people, you should hopefully start seeing some similarities. ). lecturing the students, uh, giving out homework. -Dad, she wouldn't do that. I spent four years trying to arrange your release. The brothel often received authority figures including politicians, police officers, and athletes. You can also look up a show that has a role you like but maybe not the right song. I think lunchtime is about the worst time of day for me. And who tells them where they're gonna fly to? Now for the last number in our act, we did these 20 acrobatic tricks in a row, one, two, three, four, fivesplits, spread eagles, flip flops, back flips, one right after the other. You may even get laughs, but not the. You didn't call just to apologize, did you? Seeking 2 Actor Team for Spring So, Dad Daddy, have you gotten the postcards? However, in the real world, there are so many actors available that its fairly easy to find whatever you are looking for. Take some of the names you wrote down above from Wikipedia and see what other roles they played. You give the taxi driver this money right here. Seeking 2 Actor Team for Spring You want to find pieces that suit your type and that you enjoy performing in order to really showcase your talent. How did you know I wouldn't look in your wallet? Metaphorically coupling the analog deterioration of the television . New York, NY, Accessibility Statement Terms Privacy |StageAgent 2020. Frank Abagnale Sr. : [now calmer] You're not a cop! Tell me you wrote down the name of the village, Mr. Fox. New York, NY, Accessibility Statement Terms Privacy |StageAgent 2020. I'm headed out to, uh, Paris in three hours. Who knows, maybe I'll even find someone to settle down with. It may take time, but youll find something. Steven Spielberg movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Christopher Walken. You have yourself Me If You Can a great time in Paris. Last check was cashed in Madrid a week ago. ELSA.Georg, you're quite an experience for me. until the aircraft has come to a complete stop. He buys a deck of cards at the hotel gift shop. Open the door, please. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Such filthy lies! ( sniffling ): He told me to pick up the blood. She's the one balances the checkbook at our house. He's used it before. The monologue is spoken by Cervantes manservant- Sancho Panza. What, did you you pay some hotel desk clerk. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. One occurs between a big balling gambler and a puritanical preacher woman. and the Attorney General of the United States. Dad, why don't you call her right now? #4: You now have a list of terms that describe you and a list of characters you could play based on the celebrities who are similar to you. If requested, here are a few audition monologues for Catch Me If You Can: "Don't Look at Me #1" in The Best Men's Monologues from New Plays, 2019 "Don't Look at Me #2" in The Best Men's Monologues from New Plays, 2019 "Playing With Fired" in The Best Men's Monologues from New Plays, 2019 Live in Living Color (Reprise)- Frank Jr. Little Boy Be a Man- Frank Sr., Carl Hanratty, *(Our) Family Tree- Carol, Roger, Brenda, Frank Jr. and Ensemble, Strange But True- Frank Jr., Carl Hanratty. Abagnale, but I prefer to be called Barnes. It follows the story of a .. Jan 16, 2016 Also known as "Deadly Game" and "Hide & Seek." Catch Me If You Can Script Resources: Catch Me If You Can Script PDF - 8/15/98 2ND .. Sign up today to unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. The legend of Frank Abagnale begins with his claims of fraud. I never said he was a criminal, Mr. Abagnale. You think this hotel is going to cash a $1,000 check. Catch Me If You Can An enormously entertaining (if somewhat shallow) affair from blockbuster director Steven Spielberg. Frank, Frank, calm down, will you? . It's not a question of winning and losing. Isn't that your silver car I saw parked out front? You don't need to worry about anything now, Dad. I was punished. Brenda, I ran away from home a year and a half ago. You'll be working under Phillip Rigby in corporate law. If you do this work, you will have a major leg up on your competition! Choreography, Parker Esse; music direction, Laura. The mouse, he churned that cream into butter. I didn't want to say anything till we got closer to home. Now that you know who you are and who youre not, its time to do some work. "During that time, I was also the chief resident pediatrician, "By the time I was caught, I was considered. Yeah, we'd love to hear a joke from you. You ought to be in prison, in the deepest, dankest, darkest prison! -Can I have your autograph, too? I'm really sorry if I made a fool out of you. Were you punished for screwing up in the field? When Disney is casting, the person has to be at least 61. Go online and look up their personal websites and/or Wikipedia entries. Max Bialystock is a producer who is slowly fading out of the limelight. -Yeah, Frank Taylor, you know? Instead, it is good practice to search for a compilation that not only suits you and your type, but is chock full of monologues you really enjoy performing. If the description mentions the name of the actress who debuted the role or other actresses who have played the role, write them down as well. Yeah, I bet if I asked you to check on the status. 24 Titles Per Year Butter Outta Cream From Catch Me If You Can [Musical] - Digital Sheet Music Price: $5.99 Includes 1 print + interactive copy. I'm sorry, how mu how much would I pay for what? Before I went to medical school, I passed the bar in California. uh, Pan Am sends them a check every single month? Even with the turmoil that ensues, you get to watch a diverse set of characters come together, befriend one another, and even fall in love. But nobody ever said a bad word about Winston Churchill, did they? My search returns 12 pages of around 20 roles per page or almost 240 roles that fit your voice type. Nah, this isn't something you get to walk away from, Frank. That's very good, Dr. Ashland. She said something about going to look for a job. If the page on either of these sites includes songs that the character sings, write them down. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. I must confess, I'm guilty of the same foolish whimsy. We won't have any cash until the banks open in an hour, ( indistinct flight announcement over P.A. Think we're going to go to the Junior Prom. Well, because one day, you'll want something. Frank, you don't have to read all of this. Dr. Ashland is treating him in exam room seven. This site lists almost every musical and who played what part. Look at the map, sir. Remember the celebrity you looked up? Don't stand there crying, just nod your head, WOMAN ( over P.A. That is not legal, what they're doing to us. Gain full access to show guides, character breakdowns, auditions, monologues and more! Since this site only lists Broadway credits, you may also want to Google them, find their personal website, or look them up on Wikipedia and see what else theyve done Regionally, on Tour, off-Broadway, and in concert. Now, I know I made a mistake, I admit that. -Frank, open the door! I'm not here to arrest you. I never told nobody this before, Jewel, but he took me down to Galveston for a night. Take a look at our library of free monologues . Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse. Begin looking through musical theatre synopses of the current Broadway and 0ff-Broadway shows online (start by using Wikipedia this will require that you read, possibly a lot). I'm a copilot for Pan Am. Nobody can keep their eyes off the pinstripes. FRANK SR.: Make yourself Me If You Can at home! Type can seem limiting, but if you use it to your advantage, its liberating. It's a tour company operating out of the BVI. Presented as a linear broadcast, the film morphs into an appreciation for, and critique of, the highly performative star vehicle TV special. And I'm chasing these two Puerto Rican guys. Listen Now; Browse; Radio; Search; Open in Music. Just open the door. Hear me, you gamblers! Sir, do you think I can make a copy of this. #5: Look those characters up on YouTube. You go back to Europe, you're gonna die in Perpignan Prison. ( wind quietly blowing through building ). If the casting director decides she wants a 61 tall girl, with red hair, size 8 dress, and size 9 shoes she will probably find her. The next monologue from musicals choice comes from a wildly popular musical called Chicago. You you you have no one else to call. No! The United States government, champ, running for the hills. Frankie, you don't have to wear the uniform here. I dont know how it went wrong I didnt mean to hurt him; I didnt want to; I didnt know I had. What's your name? He's been kiting checks all over the country. July 13 - Aug 12, 2018An Arizona regional premiere! Carl, you mind if I come to work with you tomorrow? So, you want something with some feeling that will blow the casting directors away? We're having lunch at 12:30 with the Attorney General. So what we need to do is make some decisions. Catch Me If You Can Quotes Showing 1-30 of 34 "What bothered me most was their lack of style. With our guys, that's almost 100 men in one airport. I know you you rented that car in Shreveport. If you chose #1 above, look up all the songs on YouTube, or do a 30-60 second preview on iTunes. Discover Catch Me if You Can by Kuya Bryan. No, but listen, I'm telling you, the bank, they made the mistake. The audience knows who and what you're talking about because they're seeing the entire play and hearing the entire story. in France-- Montrichard-- the kind of place. I'll have you extradited back to the United States. There's nothing for him to hide behind anymore. and driven to airports in New York, Atlanta? How would he go about doing it? To their surprise, the musical becomes a huge hit and ruins their plans. Catch Me If You Can-.mp3,MP3|~ I don't think there's anyone else out there. Get mine, reach but never catch. This monologue can be found on page 8 and 9, Act 1 Scene 1, and should be presented by an adult female. I'm a copilot. It's an invitation to an engagement party. Come on, Carl, this guy's a pen and ink man. If you are a short, curvy mezzo, with short black hair and a nose ring, singing Home is not the best audition choice for you. Please get in touch with Joanna Carlton from the tenth grade. What is your weight, height, eye color, hair color? 2022. 4 Recollections (The Father's Theme) 5 The Airport Scene. Men like us are nothing without the women we love. For the last six months, he's gone to Harvard and Berkeley. Take your list of answers from above and create a summary using the examples below: Belter, plays 18-25, 56, 140lbs, Brown Hair, Green Eyes, look like an edgier Lea Michelle, fit Bad Girl, Vixen, Woman in Charge, Moody Outcast, Criminal type. -It's something else. badge? My partner has him in custody downstairs. ( imitating Sean Connery ): Hello, Pussy. I'Il, uh, be stopping by your campus tomorrow morning. You have to be actively talking to someone you've imagined, and you must be trying to . I didn't expect the Secret Service on this. They will discover firsthand what it takes. Our unsub's name is Frank Abagnale Jr., age 17. You rob their banks, you steal their money, I told you this was what was going to happen. Uh, no, I've been primarily based on the West Coast. The village where she met Frank's father. Now, here is an enlargement of part of that photograph. In this monologue, Charlie Brown recants the bad parts of his day- which seem to be most of it though initially, he thought it was lunchtime. By this time, you should have a great list of possibilities. Catch Me If You CanSong by Alan Walker, Sophie Simmons, and Sorana #lyrics #music #artist Catch Me If You Can Lyrics Act 1 Live In Living Color The Pinstripes Are All That They See Someone Else's Skin Jet Set Don't Break The Rules Butter Outta Cream The Man Inside The Clues Christmas Is My Favorite Time Of Year Act 2 Doctor's Orders Don't Be A Stranger Little Boy, Be A Man Seven Wonders (Our) Family Tree Fly, Fly Away Goodbye College/University, Community Theatre, High School, Large Cast, Professional Theatre, Regional Theatre, Ages 12-17: Camp Broadway Ensemble @ Carnegie Hall. Monologue: "He's taken an interest. Go back to step #6 and repeat. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. This is the list you will use anytime you need to choose a song for a lesson/class. please, don't come to my home and call my boy a criminal. Ask them if they were to cast you in their favorite movie, what character you would be, write it down. -Come on, sit. But thankfully, he's not . By intermission, Catch Me held a matinee audience in its palm. When Frank's lies catch the attention of FBI agent, Carl Hanratty, though, Carl pursues Frank across the country to make him pay for his crimes. Everything they took from us, I'm going to get it back. He discovers an unlikely friend in a quiet and shy accountant named Leo Bloom. You don't think actually you can fool me, do you? You always told me that an honest man has nothing to fear. I tried to stop it; I did try. We've been following a paper trail on this guy. Next take the list of roles you dont know and do two things: 1) Do a Yahoo or Google Image search for the name of the role, the show, and Broadway. Oh, no, no, no, I've never worked in the field before. to encode the account numbers on the bottom of the checks. I'm thinking about getting back into law. each of which is punishable under the laws", -Get me a doctor in here! Was that snake Hollingsworth still teaching there. Give me half that eclair and I'll tell you. From comedy to drama and everything in between, we hope that you can find one that you love. So, I got on this red dress and these high heels, right? and, um, make people feel welcome on the plane and We'll be traveling at 6,000 miles per hour. Yeah, but there's no crease in the paper. Tveit is handsome and sings well, but overuses his Colgate smile and lacks . I'll never come back to-to Bellarmine Jefferson again! FRANK ( Southern accent ): Hi. The monologue is terrific and you should vocalize it with anger. Pause and think before it is too late! Either way, make notes on what you do and dont like. It was based on the on the book by Terrance McNally with Lyrics written by Scott Wittman and Marc Shaiman and music by Marc Shaiman. because I'm taking us all to Hawaii for Christmas. When I get inside, you go back to the front seat and wait. Now, these eight young ladies will accompany me. That is what the Bible tells us.. My name is Frank Taylor. Catch Me If You Can - San Diego Musical Theatre BOX OFFICE: 858-560-5740 BUY TICKETS TICKETS ON SALE Catch Me If You Can February 11 - March 13, 2022 Book by: Terrence McNally | Score by: Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman Director: Allison Spratt Pearce Choreographer: Xavier J. Bush Music Director: Richard Dueez Morrison then I decided why not try my hand at pediatrics? Yes, l-I am a Lutheran, but, please, call me Frank. Carl, for those of us who are unfamiliar with bank fraud. Jack wanted to talk business with your father. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Animals and Pets Anime Art Cars and Motor Vehicles Crafts and DIY Culture, Race, and Ethnicity Ethics and Philosophy Fashion Food and Drink History Hobbies Law Learning and Education Military Movies Music Place Podcasts and Streamers Politics Programming Reading, Writing, and Literature Religion and Spirituality Science Tabletop Games . Almost any fault, sin or crime is considered more leniently if there's a touch of class involved." Frank W. Abagnale, Catch Me If You Can: The True Story of a Real Fake 51 likes Like Welcome to Miami Mutual Bank. And I'm reaching for my gun, but I can't find it in the bra. Gentlemen, what, uh what seems to be the problem? You should now have a decent list of characters you could play. Everything in this country has to be legal. We don't currently have any monologues from Catch Me If You Can . My lady, my master has sent me to present to you a missive, (seeing her confusion) it is a sort of letter. ): Dr. Conners to the ER. Sign up today to unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. Catch Me If You Can Playbill - Opening Night, March 2011. Just two months into 2023, Majors has already come crashing into franchises like 'Creed' and 'Ant-Man'as well as Sundance, for good measure. Methought I wasthere. ( whispering ): I had an FBI agent come see me. The great escapologist had to escape from the cage, lean out, catch his wife with one hand, grab a fire extinguisher . Catch Me If You Can is a musical drama with a libretto by Terrence McNally and a theatrical score by Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman. "Catch Me If You Can" makes Abagnale a sympathetic figure guilty mainly of charming everybody. I have decided to become an airline pilot. Set in the 1920's, Chicago brings sass and sexiness. we barge into your hotel, knock down the door. I'm not a lawyer or a Harvard graduate or a Lutheran. I'd like to cash this check here, and then. there's two dozen French police officers out there. So when Bernardo killed Him. Catch Me If You Can is an American film based on the life of Frank Abagnale. I keep telling them this is not my problem. Towards the end of its existence, a crusading altruist radio reporter and his traditionalist listeners expose the brothel for its indecency and force it to close its doors forever. Catch Me If You Can Gender Female Age Range Adult Role Size Featured Dancing Non Dancer Time & Place 1960's, united states, various settings Tags prostitute bombshell angry duped attractive manipulative manipulated conned conning Analysis A high priced New York prostitute, Cheryl Ann is a bombshell and READ MORE - PRO MEMBERS ONLY

Mariano Rivera Charity Golf, Snellville Crime News, Articles C