bunnies for sale in pa craigslistbunnies for sale in pa craigslist

Three sisters rabbitry [email protected] We are a small rabbitry in Central Pennsylvania specializing in Holland Lops and English Angoras. We are a small family owned rabbitry located in Western Pennsylvania specializing in Netherland Dwarfs. Titusville , Pennsylvania We are a small rabbitry located in S.W. Hi, Im Lydia and I breed quality purebred Netherland Dwarf rabbits for pet and show! farm & garden 15; general for sale 15; collectibles 8; clothing & accessories 7; household items 7 + show 40 more 24 I also show my rabbits. We are a small, family rabbitry located in rural northeast PA. Our main breed is Californian, but also have Argente Bruns, Mini Lops, and recently added English Lops and Polish. Born and raised the last two years in our home. eastern KY for sale "rabbits" - craigslist. Longg Ears Bunny Barn I have a few Rhinelanders, and am working on getting the perfect show Rhinelander. English Lops & BEW Polish My rabbits are handled on a daily basis from about 2 weeks old and they are exposed to my son to get them used to children. I typically sell rabbits for between $20 and $50, all depends on the rabbit color, breed, and availability. We provide information about our breeds as well as any help for those new to the field. [email protected], Hummingbird Hollands refresh the page. (724)208-8772, Kimberly Callahan Pleasant Mills, PA Hite Farms All our bunnies are handled daily & have sweet temperments. Daylight Rabbitry Holland Lops, Lionheads, Flemish Giants Please email for inquires. Raising quality Holland Lop and Dwarf Hotot rabbits in central Pennsylvania. Origin - Netherlands, 1955; recognized in 1964. Sugar Hill, Pennsylvania Netherland Dwarf Bunny for Adoption listings are also included within our site search. [email protected], Ash and Ann Smith I will hopefully be working much more with those in the future. If any one is looking for a family, show, 4-h, or rabbits for fur we have them. At other times, we will have rabbits available that meet Standards of Perection. Sarahs Lops We are a Breeder of Silver Fox rabbits in Southwestern PA for both pets and meat. Lionhead, Netherland Dwarf, Holland Lop Sugar Hill Rabbit Farm refresh results with search filters open search menu. Denver, Pennsylvania -walking leash They were born January 30th and will be ready for their new homes March 27th. Very sweet. Californian, Argente Brun, English Lop, Mini Lop, Polish Born in home. [email protected], Yvonne Gibson We feed our bunnies a fresh diet of orchard grass, show quality pellet, and vegetables everyday. I will have more in the future as new bunny rabbit litters become available for sale. Americans Im not sure where Im going with my Crmes yet. He, RabbitsForSale.com - Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved, https://www.rabbitsforsale.com/listing/purebred-netherland-dwarf-bunny-rabbit-orange-brood-doe/, Purebred Netherland Dwarf Bunny Rabbit Orange Brood Doe, Purebred Netherland Dwarf Smoke Pearl Buck, Purebred Netherland Dwarf Siamese Sable Buck. Please contact us for more information. The Happy Rabbit Farm raises white New Zealand rabbits, primarily for meat. We are a rabbitry in shippensburg pa we breed silver fox for meat, i do not do pedigrees at this time i am working on some qualities and once we get those we will do pedigrees. Small rabbitry located in Middleburg, Pennsylvania. Silver Fox Hoffmans French and English Lops Hello, Rockn beau Rabbitry has top of the line mini rexes for showing and breeding but also quality pets! Central city, Pennsylvania [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] If one has a need for food, it will be there, 4H- I donate 1 rabbit each litter with papers. I look forward to assisting you in your rabbit needs. Those are the main goals of our rabbitry. (443)629-4697, Jess Knode We breed Netherland Dwarfs, Dutch, and Lionhead bunnies. Canadohta Lake, Pennsylvania Dutch Vibes Rabbitry Ellwood City, Pennsylvania Available for adoption: 4 girls, 2 boys - English Angora As this is not a child pet rabbit, grooming and homing instructions will be walked through. We specialize in Flemish Giants. refresh results with search filters open search menu. You can use waste as instant fertilizer around plants to aid in soil quality. for sale. I raise and show quality English Angora, Mini Lops and Jersey Woolies in northeast, Pennsylvania. Bunny Farm Please feel free to email me i will get back to you as soon as possible. We are proud members of the ARBA as well as the ANDRC. [email protected], Shiane Boyer -ToysBuy Now, One white rex and one brown rex. Rabbits for Sale. Chrissys Critters Rabbitry is a Small Rabbitry located in Yatesboro, PA. All of our Bunnies are Inside in a Heated and Cooled Building. We breed Silver Fox rabbits for meat or pets. But I much first sell some of them to keep breeding. I am located in Moscow Pennsylvania about 20 mins from Scranton Pennsylvania. Mini Rex Details. I currently raise lionheads and Himalayans. for sale. Our Hollands kits will be ready to go at he end of January. I have been raising and breeding mini lop rabbits for just over 2 years now and I absolutely love it! I am hoping to get into showing soon as well! We have another breed which grows to be several pounds. Latrobe, Pennsylvania [email protected], Michelle Potter Shermans Dale, Pennsylvania Our bunnies are constantly getting held, played with, and socialized. Blue-Eyed White Netherland Dwarfs, Lop mixes, Dutch Lionhead, Rex Lop Welcome to Silver Valley Farms & Rabbitry! If you dont find any local listings below, be sure to check out our Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Breeders page. [email protected], Cole Mann Colors - More than 30 possible shades; Commonly fawn, chocolate, blue, white, gray, or agouti. Show mini rex, lionheads, & holland lops. Rabbits for sale Mz Jonez. We also breed and raise some Californians and some New Zealand White Rabbits. New Alexandria, Pennsylvania (717)606-7546, Roxanne Macneal Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Fredericktown, Pennsylvania I have been breeding for about 18 years. Finding new home for Ash, unfortunately I dont have to take care of. We are a small rabbitry selling great quality show, pet, and meat rabbits. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania I breed rabbits for meat. miles from location. Californian and New Zealand I also raise Mini Rex and Dutch rabbits. If at anytime you want to think about buying a brood or show animal call me on my cell and make sure to leave a message with your name. no favorites. Mekala altoona. Our rabbits have great personalities! Mini Rex, Netherland Dwarfs, Silver Foxes, Dwarf Hotots post. (724)858-0067, Michele DuPont Myerstown, Pennsylvania (570)937-4271, Dayla Jones Flemish Giants are usually sold for around $50 a piece Check out my website for more info. Holland Lop All rabbits will remain in our care until 8 weeks of age or longer if we deem it necessary. no favorites. Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania We raise quality not quantity rabbits. Im absolutely in love with the breed and am looking to expand my Rabbitry with blues or chocolates as well. Lake City, Pennsylvania We are a small, family, rabbitry raising quality rabbits for show and pet (267)234-2194, Amanda Duffy Friedens, Pennsylvania Rob and Dana By purchasing and breeding these rabbits you can help keep this American breed on the map! Mini lop x mini rex = perfect size, plush fur, and very sweet personalities.Buy Now, I have four mini rex/rex rabbits for sale looking for a good loving home!Buy Now, She is 3 months old,born on August 22 of this year,she is a new zeland and mini lop rabbit mix,love to be free in the home,and like cuddlesBuy Now, Adorable baby buns in need of a good home they are ready to go they are loving adorable and friendly great indoor pets litter box trained great companionsView Detail, washington county. Tunkhannock, PA Latest Rabbits for Sale in Pennsylvania Classifieds, Siamese Smoke Pearl Marten Jr Buck Netherland Dwarf, 3 young bucks looking for their new homes, Post your Own Pennsylvania Rabbit Classified. Harvest Ministry By fall 2015 I would like to have giant satin and German angoras added. Foxaway Rabbits is a fairly small rabbitry located in western PA. Hanover, Pennsylvania holland. Feel free to like my page on facebook. We offer purebred Holland lops and netherland dwarfs. Love, Silver Fox They are kept in our indoor rabbitry and are being raised with lots of love. Jimthorpe, Pennsylvania Tiffins Rabbitry They are playful, curious, and enjoy interacting with their owners. Fleetwood, Pennsylvania My commitment to breeding the best quality Holland Lop Rabbits is achieved by the superior care that my Holland Lop Rabbits receive personally from me. Be sure to check out raising rabbits article and resource page for information about Raising Rabbits in Pennsylvania. [email protected], Gina, Brittany, Allison Freedom Wings Rabbitry [email protected] 570-539-4046, Caitlin Buck They have a compact body and a round head, with long, floppy ears that hang down to their shoulders. Homestead Angoras searching. At Three Moons Rabbitry you may just be in luck because at my rabbitry we breed and raise showable quality Mini Rex Rabbits. CL. CL. Sassy Bean Rabbitry I work with solid and broken red, blue, and black satins. Blue Colored English Angora Junior Doe. Hershey, Pennsylvania (814)592-8015, David Carey NuBunny is a small rabbitry located just outside of Pittsburgh,PA. Small Rabbitry in Northeast PA that raises show quality French Lop and Flemish Giant rabbits. New Zealand Whites, Giant Chinchilla cross, Lionheads I began raising French when my children were young and got out of rabbits when the kids lost interest. Silver Fox Mini Lops Holland Lops Rockn Beau Rabbitry for sale. I am a member of ARBA and 4-H. for sale. [email protected] Abbottstown, PA The Farm at Fort Mill - Holland Lops in SC. Petinas Homestead Californians Hi my name is Mekala and I love bunnies cause they are so cute and I love one to have to take care of and give it all my love and attention cause I love to take care of animals that are babies-like kinds of animals cause pets are my life and I really hope that I can get little bunnies to have. I am soon going to a member of ARBA. Washington, PA Johnstown, Pennsylvania Hello, PMI is a small breeding system, and I mainly show my rabbits at fairs. Kaylas Rabbitry & Rescue They are intelligent and curious creatures and will benefit from having plenty of toys and activities to keep them entertained. I am also a member of ARBA. These guys have been hand raised and are well socialized with other rabbits as well as humans of all ages. Blandon, PA Holland Lops, Champagne D Argent, New Zealand, Mini Rex, Netherland Dwarf, Lionhead, Velvet Lions baby bunny rabbits. Lancaster, Pennsylvania Muncy, Pennsylvania altoona for sale "rabbits" - craigslist. 1 Easton flemish giant rabbits. Flemish Giants, Holland Lops, English Angoras Just look up Heimbachs Rabbitry and Farm. Great 4-H and showing rabbits! These rabbits will make a great addition to your family, breeding stock, or show stock! -Backpack Raise rabbits for meat, breeding, and pets. Feel free to contact for availability! In addition to breeding we also raise, buy, sell and house our rabbits with the utmost care and compassion. [email protected], Makayla Brockway I have a small rabbit raising operation for some fun. (610)757-7824, Steve Prandi T&D Rabbitry Harris Hollow Farm post. (Hopping Contest). Holland Lop Currently we have a Lionhead mix that grows to maximum of 1-2 pounds. My rabbits are pedigree certified. Currently raising Silver Fox, Britannia Petite, and New Zealand rabbits. You will get a full refund of your deposit back in that circumstance. Silver Fox erie, PA. for sale. English Angoras and Lionheads Small hobby rabbitry located in Central Pennsylvania. choose the site nearest you: altoona-johnstown; cumberland valley; erie; harrisburg; lancaster; lehigh valley; meadville; philadelphia; pittsburgh; poconos; reading no results. 2 bunnies for sale $20 each. for sale. Satins (black and blue ) , Champagne DArgent and Lop Mini Lop and Netherland Dwarf Appearance - Hanging ears, short round nose, short muscular body. York, PA I will even give a BOGO discount to someone that doesn't have rabbits already to ensure they have a bunny buddy. Well be glad to hear from you. Our goal is to provide great show and brood stock. Details. Raising pedigreed show rabbits with excellent temperaments. Diamond Rabbitry All rabbits are free to good homes. We breed Pedigree Mini Rexs in the color Black, broken black otter and, black otter. [email protected] Atso was born on 11/16/22 and is ready for his new home now. (267)210-2809, Matt Hoffman Purebred New Zealand rabbits for sale. [email protected] Im looking for more pedigree Rhinelanders. Beautiful 5 year old mini fuzzy lop that needs a new home. Bs Precious Bunnies [email protected], Clarence Gallagher If you don't find any local listings below, be sure to check out our Holland Lop Rabbit Breeders page. Our rabbits our handled every day since birth by our family and our volunteers. Hookstown, Pennsylvania [email protected] They also need a clean, spacious enclosure with plenty of room to move around and play. [email protected], Kelley Brautigam We raise Breeding Stock, Meat Rabbits, and some pet quality rabbits. Country Cove Rabbitry [email protected] Mini Rex, Lionheads and meat rabbits We have Netherland Dwarf and Dwarf Hotot. Many of our rabbits come from show lines and are pedigreed. [email protected] We raise Rex rabbits mainly for meat, but we focus on genetics and do our best to produce healthy rabbits and specific colors that are true to the breed. Rockwood, Pennsylvania A truly rare breed that can reach over 20lbs. -Nail cutter (814)403-8934, Rebecca E CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com We also provide a comprehensive Rabbit Breeders Directory with thousands of breeders. The Velveteen Rabbit Tree I find this method easy, efficient, and advantageous for both parties. I am an active member in 4-H, and my projects include dairy beef and dairy. [email protected], Kaylyn Powell So far, they are winning. They are considering raising Mini-Rexes as well. Paul Miller Inc English Lop post. Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. New Bloomfield, PA They 5-6 months old.View Detail, Baby mini lop bunnies ready 11/21! Their soft, short fur comes in a variety of colors, including black, chocolate, blue, and broken patterns. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and other classifieds in your neighborhood. [email protected], Judy Sharp [email protected] Family owned and operated. You may not purchase any rabbit on behalf of another person, or by acting as an agent for another party. Californian, New Zealand White, New Zealand Red, Holland Lop . Pure bred mini rex, blsvk and white with spots. Bangor, PA Sonnys Rabbit Farm The Holland Lop is a small rabbit breed known for its cute and friendly personality. Chambersburg, Pennsylvania account. RR Rabbitry Mountain Hollow Farm [email protected] Also Flemish Giants I breed and raise. [email protected] Breeding Meat Rabbits For The Table January 2, 2023 No Comments Ive always wanted a hare but do to the rarity you could say never got my hands on any until now. . seattle. PURE-BRED NETHERLAND DWARF BUNNIES FOR SALE - out of show stocK NETHERLAND DWARF - SIAMESE SABLE BUCK - $100 WITH PEDIGREE FOR BREEDING Our bunnies are handled daily due to our family showing - so they should be well-tempered and friendly. Blues and Blacks are our specialty. Havanas, Holland Lops, New Zealands New Zealand reds an whites I breed an raise. Melissa Docherty New Zealand Whites account. They are also relatively low maintenance, requiring only regular grooming to keep their fur clean and healthy. We are a small Rabbitry located in central Pennsylvania. Check out our website and feel free to contact us! At first I wasnt really sure what I was doing and it was a bit overwhelming but I caught on quickly and even got my young son involved to teach him responsibility. Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania farm & garden 88; cars & trucks 14; materials 11; auto parts 4; bicycles 4 + show 40 more 21 [email protected], McKayla Semple Theyre little box trained and were born christmas day in 2020. [email protected] I am a small ARBA registered rabbitry raising Silver Martens in Black and Blue and Standard Chinchillas. We are working on our own show quality bloodline of Champagnes. We also make cages to order. Mt Pleasant Mills, Pennsylvania We are ARBA members! 3 months old. [email protected] 2 Pittsburgh flemish giant rabbits. This makes them suitable for people with limited space, as they can be easily kept in small apartments or houses. We also show our rabbits at many ARBA sanctioned shows. This sales policy applies to every rabbit K & R Rabbit Farm offers. All of my rabbits are handled daily, including babies when they are old enough to be held and played with, so all my rabbits are super friendly and love being around people. CL. [email protected], James Hagar black polish buck rabbit . account. Our rabbits are kept in a climate controlled building and handled daily. [email protected], Shannon Criado Hi my names Tyler Schell and I and my girlfriend run a small rabbitry. Holland Lops for Sale find Holland Lop Rabbits for Sale in your area using our classifieds site. no hidden. All vaccinations up to date with cropped ears. (610)655-7205, Jonathan Swartzentruber If you have any questions feel free to text or e-mail me anytime! Located in Southeastern, Pa. Special Rabbits English Angora Bunnies (kits) available. Alex Bupp Cheyennes Rabbitry [email protected] Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania eastern KY. for sale. We are a small farm and rabbitry raising lion head, californian, and white new zealand rabbits. cars & trucks 1688; farm & garden 78; general for sale 39; auto parts 25; collectibles 12 We have Satins ( both black and blue) and the hard to find Champagne DArgent , both good meat breeds. All babies are handled, Mopsys girls are open for reserve and will be ready to hop March 1st. We offer discounted pricing on select rabbits to those registered in 4-H with proof of registration. CL. Mini Rex (Blue, Black, Tortoise, Black Otter, Broken) K & R Rabbit Farm must receive the deposit within 24 hours of the commitment to purchase the rabbit. Maytown, Pennsylvania 4847550800, Eleanor Marinkov by owner +. The mothers produce big litters!! [email protected], Kimberly Lewis Out of The Ashes Rabbits Bris Bunnies Red rabbit 6102230772, Big Tom Perkins Our rabbits took the Grand Champion and the Reserve Grand Champion in the 4H meat pen division as well as 3rd and 4th place at the Lawrence County Fair in 2013. refresh results with search filters open search menu. I have a variety of colors to choose from. I raise Fuzzy Lops and Holland Lops for pet, show, and brood quality. Hes very soft and very cuddly bunny when he gets to know you.View Detail, We have Holland lop English rabbits mixes colors from white and black to brown and black they are very friendly and come very friendly parents i have 7 available right now and will have 10 more in 3 weeksView Detail, Born and raised in my home.Very social and love attention.

Iatf, Alert Level Guidelines 2022, Articles B