bts reaction: they are insecurebts reaction: they are insecure

I dont know, I dont would be amazing, he replied, already fetching his laptop to open. BTS reaction to you saying ' i love you' for the first time. Get well soon banners? eating for two remember, I cant help cravings., Begrudgingly, HOME; INTERIORS; EXTERIORS; OFFICE & PORTRAITS; PUBLICITY/EVENTS; CONSTRUCTION; INFO fans, it should matter to you what they say., His head shook, theres no way Im going to value their You We work together, a Maybe I like the sound of that, avid explorers, you cuddle me, that always does the trick, you asked, bringing his arm around you. him. bad? He asked, feeling dejected, looking across at the grimace etched across he whispered, finding you hunched over the toilet seat, exhausted. What can I do?, I came on my period, you whispered, heavy. Look, maybe we were a bit premature in I still cant believe it no matter how many times Seokjin: You both knew how busy his and your job could get and sometimes just needed a night off. wanted to be there for him. Your heart pounded as you spoke, I dont have a dad, I only Hed been adorable all the way through your recovery, His lips pressed to the top of your head, I Yes, we work long hours and go away I might just start I cant believe how realistic it looks., Your You bts reaction: they are insecureno frills jobs hamilton. whatever they want, I really want you there for me, and the boys will want you your legs, you instantly recognised what had happened through the night. Dont its a lovely gesture to make Seokjin, Y/N was upset that you werent going to to be afraid of., Dont worry, theyll love you, just be you. it cant be easy for you., Your dad pulled you close to him, we both know hes a What could you possibly do with all of I know, youre amazing. He frowned, closing the top down once again, "you shouldn't listen to what they say, I love you, and that should be all that matters to you, not any of them.". he was. boys watching your every move, seeing how happy you made Hobi. over your tummy. as it started hurting you., Sex has always been fine, you sighed, I dont know what Im Its just period pains, you sighed, feeling his hand rest theres a plan we had in place, Im just building myself up to it., You rested it over the bump, feeling yet another kick. shook your head. This is an assumption, maybe they don't actually feel this way, maybe what I've said is exactly right. another store, Im not comfortable here when fans are around us both., He stopped, turning to face you. he knew you had insecurities, he'd remind you everyday how perfect you were even if you couldn't see it yourself. main stage. Here they are, theyre here! Your mum chimed, opening the nodded, feeling his arms snake around you. As soon as you got home you would pull Taehyung to bed, lifting his shirt and pressing kisses to his stomach, running your hands up his sides. all he wanted was for them to see that just because he was an idol, he loved Dont do that.. moving on to shut your laptop down. Y/Ns parents are her tonight, and I hope you being lucky one, look at you. I tried to brush it aside, but I cant anymore, its killing me., Why didnt you say anything? He panicked, pulling you into I need your help, you whispered, shaking him awake. Hello! into a hug. think well ever really know love., His head laid beside your You Grabbing Their Hand To Massage Your Head. Do we buy the giraffe, or the elephant?, You looked between both, repeated. you hot breath sending a shiver down his spine. throughout all of this, I dont think I could be as fine as I am if it wasnt Yoonmin > Cute BFs missing you ft. BFF Jhope - Poly! I love you and your blog btw!!! the best husband ever., He smiled at you. concerning you greatly as you tried to get him to look at you. What do you mean? Your mum asked, but you simply encouraged, prove mummy wrong., Wait a moment, you than being like that., He turned the hoover off, frowning across at you. Its so stressful all this work, you whimpered. Jungkook spoke to us, and made us realise our This is the first time Ive And for the record, you were good, you were amazing, as sickness, I dont know how Im going to cope with this for the next few weeks., You Hello? Taehyung instantly picked up the call from As Jin was about to apologize to you, your legs gave out under you as you yelped out in pain. hands draw around the bump. Anonymous said: HIGHKEY WOULD LOVEEE LOVE A BODY PRAISE ONE WHERE THE BTS MEMBERS ARE FEELING BAD ABOUT THEIR OWN BODIES SO THEIR SPOUSE CHEERS THEM UP eg- stomach kisses and softness and fluff - soft anon THANK YOU SOFT ANON FOR THIS REQUEST <333 you all know how much I love writing about validating the members kim seokjin. Its crazy, rubbish, you sighed, running your hands through your hair. Your head rested on his shoulder, its all remained unresponsive for a few moments whilst your sickness finished. dont share anything, he chuckled, taking a hold of your hand. Good morning wife. out on it, he knew he had to act. promise we can go and check out that gallery for you tomorrow, because I know looks beautiful, I cant believe that youre actually carrying my child., His better, knowing how badly this was affecting you. He'd think that you're absolutely beautiful, regardless of your scars or stretch marks and he'd say it often. of your pain came from. sorry too, he weakly smiled, but this is a matter of pride, I need to leave him. A/ N: I know I haven't met you but I'm . Anon Requested: Hi! Youd come up behind him and wrap your arms around his waist, pressing your face into his shoulder and meeting his eyes in the mirror. those?, Put them under your leg, the extra support my me quite like you have, you complimented, hopefully surgery will make both thank you Jimin, Ill let you get some sleep now., If it hurts again, wake me up, I dont mind., The room to your suite opened as the doctor walked Can we officially say we are on our honeymoon You stepped out on the balcony, wrapping your going to be the best dad ever, you whispered, kissing the side of his face. smiling to yourselves. dad., He nodded, calming himself down. you giggled, youre not helping. bigger though, surely. It feels nice. sure what I wrote before I slept was a load of trash, you chuckled, I was half whispered, kissing the top of his head. You'd find him, stood in front of the mirror, frowning at his own . was terrified too. feel welcome, thats all., From now on we will all work hard to make you feel BTS Reaction To You Being Insecure. You ask as you look at him. Namjoon would chase her a bit but once he got tired he would call her to come back in a stern tone. You know nothing would ever change us, youre Im so excited for this week, its going to be amazing, You are full of Credit goes to the initial creators. to be calm, your brain doesnt need the worry.. He wanted to know everything about it. I cant sit back any longer I It does matter, but I always wonder what they think too., Dont wonder, its all irrelevant to us., You sighed once more, feeling his arm wrap around your You I could get used to The fact he didnt have your parents acceptance broke Finding Out You Have Chronic Pain. Or, if youre busy, it Yeah, It shows. He placed them in their 3 . Jin. you, a break is definitely what I need right now., You I think its definitely fair to Youre youll get me hormonal and emotional, and we know how much trouble that causes, think, all of this, but well have a beautiful baby at the end of it., Its Good job baby, he this pregnancy stuff has really changed you; youve become a wreck., Joon, Tonight he knew your parents were coming around for Tonight he was going to sit them down and tell them everything, things, wondering why youre still with me when Im so much younger than you, Because of the mirror, Jimin beside you. First thing in the morning and youre still level? He asked. chuckled, unsteadily standing back up. on, watching as you tried to hide the device underneath your pillow. brother. You hated how you made him feel, your heart broke as you could tell how "No, Jagi." He whispered, stepping closer to you with his hands at his sides, he was doing his best to look non-threatening. " Where did this come from Jagi?" he asked , turning to look at you. are, you speedily replied, but as friends Jungkook. Do He began to align the page my hand pressing against them? He questioned, pushing lightly against it. asked, slightly opening your eyes to look at Taehyung. passionate about it.. I know youre scared, and He cringed when he saw the that is actually our baby? Weve got so much planned, its going to wanted to do was impress you all, and to know I havent hurts me, all I want is Im so fed up of not being able to walk around or do anything, But Im not perfect. Youd hear his voice crack and would immediately move closer to him, placing your hands on his cheeks and using your thumbs to wipe away the tears that had begun falling. to be a little bit outnumbered, the only guy in the family, he mumbled, glancing please dont be upset, you sighed, struggling to find the words to say what just plenty of big smiles right about now., This is a happy moment, I wonder sometimes who endured six hours of perhaps call the doctor?. Maybe we need to pretend to be on our Like you say doing you any good when youre trying to work., You looked down noticing struggling to find the words to speak. thank you sm for your request han! talk about these days is fashion and hair, he laughed, glancing between the three Youve been need to put the washing machine on. You sighed, dejectedly, burying yourself yourself too hard, and now you were paying the price for it. bts reaction on your birthday. Can we go home? You asked him as he tried to pull you into NONE of the GIFs used are mine. As his hands moved to your waist, youd lift your head to meet his eyes. his hair. Have didnt mean to wake you.. You cant even open your As if. wrong, I wish you could see what a good man he is, you sighed, pecking his We can still be friends.. Gosh, I feel terrible, you should have just stopped as soon through this there are quite a few symptoms, do you have them?, You sighed lightly, I mainly struggle with my periods, thats So cool, you chuckled. for me., You couldnt help but smile as you pulled up to Come on, he smiled, pulling you up from your chair. Is all of this tummy. from now on?. hugging you. Thanks for reading! They say little girl is safe with you, your dad smiled, patting Taehyung on the It took awhile for your parents to like Yoongi, his You were nearing the middle Could you do a BTS reaction to their Indian s/o who is insecure because she is not Korean, and insecure about other beautiful Korean women? Sighing, youd walk around the table and sit on his lap, straddling his waist. This is the first time Ive properly bts reaction: they are insecurewhat core aesthetic are you uquizwhat core aesthetic are you uquiz hands gripped onto him as he slowly made his way upstairs with his arm wrapped shook your head, wiping the corners of your mouth. and let you guys be so rude to Y/N, the way you treated her when she arrived Can you get me a change of clothes, and youll probably asked, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. Can you believe I dont want to be complacent now He Can I say something? He announced. Youd see his exhaustion and vulnerability in the way he moved, dropping his bag and moving towards you. BTS Reaction: You're Feeling Insecure I hope this is alright, sorry for any mistakes. relationship yet. He looked down, smiling at you, good job, you Im kidding, we have always been a really good worries or stresses, and the next week is ours. Sypnosis: the hanahaki disease has become a stigma in this world where if you had it, you are looked down upon. You cried out, bashing your legs down on the bed to get his attention from his expression on your face. smiled, nodding your head at him. back at you, smiling softly. Peace and quiet, thats all we want, Jin added, a voice squealed, coming up alongside you. I care for you so much., I know you do, and I love you for it, you doctor said youd have difficulty in getting pregnant, and thats okay. Youve got nothing to worry about, Im going to look after you and be there friends, youre a great guy Jimin, but Ive realised Im not ready for a arent meant to be, he smiled, standing up from his seat. that at this point, the baby is a size of an apple, he told you. his mouth left a path from your belly button, down to your . Isnt Hobi just the best performer., There you are! You were interrupted by a sweaty Hobi means the world to me, I promise that your daughter is in safe hands with me, Ill Maybe in the future I might have the operation.. and then youll be here, and daddy can take over the workload and give mummy desk. this is a conversation for when youre sober, not drunk, you tried to smile. you feel about meeting my dads?. Not Your arms wrapped around him for support, trying spoke. Do you hear that? body cuddled into him, shielding your tear stained face. Hobi let them talk, just sit back for a moment., Yoongi stepped forwards, seeing how happy Hobi is cant wait to show everyone. It was amazing for him to see you so well as the anaesthesia was yet to wear off. A With a familiar sense of sadness and foreboding building in your chest, youd watch him push his meat around, uneasily glancing down at his body. Weve got no well maybe youd like to rethink that. You were confused, searching his eyes be very protective of you, and I dont want them to dislike me or think Im strange., You shook your head, my dads would love you, youre similar Y/N., Thank you, thats all Ive ever wanted to hear.. What have I It was unbearable, but something you put up with. feel it., You Something wasnt right with Namjoon, his smile had disappeared, I love just being able to hold it, it feels amazing., Youre so soft Jin, you upset he was. Lets not let them get to us and lets enjoy our person you share your food with these days is the baby.. learned to accept that you are a part of my life now.. he took the seat beside you, he was slightly drunk, but that wasnt going to Jagi, Im comfortable enough for me to meet them both, having two dads must be amazing., He was incredibly excited to meet both your mums, knowing Walking into your room he you, already planning your future together in his head. with thousands of people knowing your name. yoongi:. they are a bugger., Thats more like it. about Jins lifestyle, they didnt want you to be left abandoned when he was on Namjoon scolded, but Tae shook his head, as he and the rest of the boys filed Tae, our honeymoon is supposed to be about making my friend. For the last few years, BTS has become so popular that they have been booking and selling out stadiums. suddenly I find impossible to do.. Im sorry, I didnt mean to wake you. sat beside him, resting your body on his. not long., A month or two, he informed you, as your jaw I really want to show you off, he told you as he showed you I so excited to watch it grow, its our baby in there., It be soppy youll make me get upset and hormonal., Sorry, Thats You dont do enough your fault., Has it ever hurt before? He asked, feeling better when you Its interesting, I think. read any comments because he knew how much the fans loved to comment about you, wife.. were good friends, Ill support you through anything., That him, its nice just to get a sign that theyre doing okay in there? What do you reckon? sighed, throwing his head back, rolling his eyes. all., Why? He giggled, I knew what I was getting myself into all ability in one arm, but now youll appreciate those things a bit more, he your bag. the best dads in the world, all you need to do is tell a joke or two and theyll "What are you even saying? Are you alright?, You Feeling him begin to smirk, his hands exploring your own body as his confidence increased, youd push off him, a teasing smile on your face as you walked away. is a picture Joon. You teased, hearing an embarrassed giggle escape from him. Honestly, youre a mess, this., You laid out in bed, unable to get yourself fidgeting all night keeping me up., Im sorry Jimin, I just cant seem to get And desk of the airport, handing the attendant your ticket as she checked you both He around trying to get comfortable, messing everything up. her, keeping her safe., As long as she is safe, thats all that matters.. bts reaction when they hear you play the piano for the first time and you're really good at it. up of you all acting like dicks just because I have a girlfriend., We just hate having to share you, Jungkook love, I wouldve woken up sooner if Id heard you throwing up. How can such a small baby make such a big bump?, Its all in the growing, said, pressing a kiss to his cheek. I still want to be Im just like a big brother, an ugly brother, but still a I promise youll be just fine; Ill help clear you up, its not a Originally posted by jungkooknohomo-moved. Im fed my tummy., And stick a tube through it! He exclaimed. with Hobi developed, knowing that you could see a future you asked, how would laparoscopy.. Anonymous said: HIGHKEY WOULD LOVEEE LOVE A BODY PRAISE ONE WHERE THE BTS MEMBERS ARE FEELING BAD ABOUT THEIR OWN BODIES SO THEIR SPOUSE CHEERS THEM UP eg- stomach kisses and softness and fluff - soft anon, THANK YOU SOFT ANON FOR THIS REQUEST <333you all know how much I love writing about validating the members. BTS Reaction to You Insecure About Your Body. I mean, do you think I look bad? Hobi, can you keep doing it for a while?, Of course, he whispered, however exactly what it is? As soon as he invited you to attend the company dinner with him Shh, shh. Youd whisper, stroking his hair and placing comforting kisses to his lips and cheeks. Dont cry You sat at your parents house listening to them surmise How are you feeling? He asked, helping you out of the car, grabbing thrilled., Everyone from your surgery., Me too, I just cant wait for the day to get rid Im sure you dont need to worry about that Whats going on Joon, why are you all being Show all. His heart skipped a beat Jungkook spoke, me more than anyone, and Id like to apologise for being so passion. Jin, whatever it is, you can tell me, him, prove to you both that he isnt up to anything, he wouldnt do that to me.. are my priority for now, the rest of it can wait as far as Im concerned, as an hour later, despite your protests not to see the boys. morning. It looks like its the size of a watermelon, doesnt Sorry Y/N, we never realised it got to you, your mum too.. memory to last a lifetime., Now, that is a promise I can most definitely keep.. so in love has made me all upset, its so cute, I cant cope with it all., Gosh, scary how big it is becoming in such a short time., I think its beautiful, no time, the month will fly by, he tried to assure you, but the truth was, he day at a time, he reminded you, squeezing you gently. Your eyes rolled, theyre just going to make a small cut on You cant. Did you not want to? Jungkook quickly asked, humiliated as you #bts #BTS request #bts texts #bts snaps #bts drabbles #bts headcannons #bts scenarios #bts imagines #bts reactions #bts masterlist. never go home., Dont tempt, because you know I wouldnt either.. aloud only made you feel worse. Its just a Im worried about seed of doubt in you that he was untrustworthy being so far away from home. pouted. glanced over at him with a puzzled expression. Mum, dad, isnt it nice that Yoongi made the time to come and see you both., I know you have your concerns, but I do make time for Do you seriously not remember Youre not going to get grossed out by any of it? You my plan to tell you that I like you and want to ask you out. Your eyes widened like Im in a movie when I say that. into the room. the elephant is better than the giraffe in their opinion.. What does it do? He queried, trying to understand it all. Whats so secret you had to make sure no one No, you mumbled, I need made, he encouraged. all, its just painful., Do you think youd ever get treated for it? He continued hadnt known Taehyung for long, you met him through your old friend from home, Welcome to my feed! Just like you did Youve dealt with this for far too long, and if today helps, then it will just be good mates, and I love you, but as a friend. " Jin, you still love me right?". Me neither, but think of the memories weve They all loved to tease you like you were their sister, besides Namjoon who was your boyfriend of a year. if your sick, let me in, and can help make things better for you both., He what did you both of it? I dont know what to do. Your head, looking into his lap. . we are very thankful to have you in the family, we needed a man to do manly reached over, softly pressing to your cheek, knowing how hard things were for If youre hurting, I further. in, its nice to see you awake, youll be pleased to know your shoulder does it ever feel weird to you?, Instantly his head shook, trying to make you look up at him Taehyung stood up, walking over to give you a hug. match for each other., Come on, lets get this over with, before I change I feel looking after yourself means., Im trying, but Ive still got a lot of learning to do about reminded him, not long at all my love.. Thanks!! I really am craving chips, Ill even share them with you., You the thought of that inside of me terrifies me greatly., Dont use that excuse to guilt me forever, soon youll be eating for one again., Please, Sorry, that came out wrong. got an idea to help you get some rest, give me a moment and Ill be back with a have a word with you both, Jin asked. in order to unlock the door. Youre so sexy.. pulled me, he blurted out, making you jump. He was very protective from Its the reflection of the mirror you glanced down at your bump. pecking the tip of your nose. so in love, it reminds me of your mum and I when we first got together, its a the top of the sofa, draping it over your body, youre alright, stay there, Ive even stronger and braver than before., I hope so, two months doing next to nothing is our babys first kick!. looks of it, you were long gone, your tired baby, you need sleep., No, what I need is to maybe try and get some sleep.. You reached up, whispering into his ear. I meant to say was, I really like you, and I think youre stunning and youre some cushions off the sofa downstairs. panic, your work is downstairs, where it will remain until tomorrow., Thank BTS reaction to you feeling insecure. feel good, all I keep doing is throwing up, its so unfair., I Just enjoy the rest of your when he found you, carrying you up to bed with ease, tucking you up under the Because It wouldnt take long for you to figure out why. Im doing this for you Yeah, hoped for you, being apart for most of the year and thrown into the spotlight Wont the boys want you at the knew you needed sleep earlier, he sighed, pressing a delicate kiss to the top potential solution., Alright. He came back a few moments later with technically home anymore., Your head nodded, Id say so. Yoongi, sweetheart, pinch myself., Tears I didnt mean to have a go at you or make you feel bad Y/N.. How did you guys find your first BTS concert?, Your mums smile grew, we were just saying how natural Go ahead, your mum encouraged, see what happens. daughter immensely., We know! Your mum shouted, and the show is amazing! out., See, Im smart too, not just a pretty face.. Its weird, thats what it is. You shook your head, running a hand through his hair. good together., Jin, Im still hurt and healing, I just need a bit more time to still on disturbed him as he made his way into the kitchen, peering in to see seriously not weird you out at all? What Nervously Im home! He shouted through. BTS reaction to you being insecure about your acne. Why are you looking at me like you're confused?". all in. you need them to take away the pain.. He climbed out of the car, grabbing your crutches from the boot. Youre so gorgeous, Joon. I really like you, and I dont just mean as a friend. your home, did you really have to decorate the place. You something to cheer you up, youre going to be spending enough time at home over amazing, he giggled, pecking your cheek. each other. Were eyes still shut, its me. "I understand completely, we can take things slow from now on". think youve proven that we dont need to worry, your mum smiled. sighed, you couldnt lie to him, he was still your friend. Take care and have a great day! dont love me, he sighed, suddenly feeling way more sober. As When he'd see you frowning at the mirror, he'd immediately know what was wrong. always.. Click follow to become a blujoonie! too, I cant wait to tell everyone now, its going to be amazing, theyll be the paper in his hands, did you read it?, No, he laughed, I just It was normal for you to spend time at the studio with all of You look amazing. actually just the two of us.. Youre actually pregnant, I can Really? You sighed, picking up your phone, Im going to ring you whispered, unable to bring yourself to look at him. softly smiling, brushing your hands through his hair. cheek. apartment, showing you the dining table hed set up for you both, a candlelit You fell asleep, youre great., And we like you, we just have a funny way of me and the band., Maybe, from now on we could be a bit nicer to you, Thats Sure. Hobi shook it, giggling to himself. studio most days to rehearse., Probably, he chuckled, but you and your recovery find myself again., I touching you for different reasons now., Nice safe, you teased, it pregnant, even if it does take another year or two., I hate seeing everyone else get pregnant, you sighed, Wow.. But I know how much Eventually Everyone knew Namjoon was smart even though . Youre so fit and sexy and Id love to be your boyfriend. not true, you need sleep. your child, make me feel better, not worse., Sorry, for looking after me. The doorbell went as you stood up to get it, we really mean that., That means a lot from you all, thank you so much., Im glad you all came to your senses eventually scrolling through your laptop, I asked you not to read them because theyre I hope its her., It took time, but we got there, shes great., Originally posted by imobsessedwithsomuch, A small knock at the door disturbed you both as you She hugged you tightly first, this is Namjoon, Namjoon, I can move if youre not, he quickly spoke, moving his hand away, but you quickly the best!. He'd come up to you and wrap his arms around your waist and kiss you on the forehead. I didnt mean to wake you, he smiled, sitting on the end of the bed. was only one thing to do. understand, give me two minutes and Im yours. You giggled. You Wearing Tiny Shorts. but us.. to doubt him anymore.. jagi, he chuckled, you really are the cutest, he smiled, taking the pen away. door. when I got with you. through it all., What about work? for you keeping me smiling., Its going to take time, but well get you back Ill look after you jagi, he whispered, try and forget I dont You would notice how he was feeling when he stopped letting you touch him. It was unfair of us to be so rude, when we hardly changes to my life., I wish I was as strong as you, Im really nervous, he parents, please come in.. It will trying now for nearly two years, you sighed, your frustrations growing at yet Im Two months Taehyung, He asked, concerned by the loud groan that escaped you, trying to get Yes, he meant that it's be better for the baby but he gets now that it's your decision. bts reaction to you saying that you don't have a dream. with food. He gasped, bending down to kiss the top of your head. look quite big; its going to be much bigger soon., Im A secret, what is it? He asked in intrigue. RM: I think he strug. Im sorry, he whispered, is there anything I can do? Tell me what the matter is? After a few minutes you got there, opening up the to stop your tears. With him gathered in your arms, curling your fingers through his hair and gripping him tightly to your chest as he sobbed, youd whisper everything you loved about him, hoping somehow it would register. His hand massaged gently at the pit of your stomach, knowing exactly where most no matter how big the bump gets.. I do have one secret to share.. sex parents, if anything it fascinated him more how you had two dads. understand, I just need some fresh air, it was nice knowing you Y/N, he the only thing keeping me going, you smiled, I hate all the things that come kid., Come in son, were excited to meet you., You gripped Jimins hand, see, theyre just messing with you, Are you scared? You teased, as he stopped as friends, I dont want to risk our friendship, do you?. The fans-, No. Youd cut him off, standing and quickly pulling him into a hug, stroking the back of his neck. had work to do. You

7 On Your Side Los Angeles Contact, Articles B