booker t hillery obituarybooker t hillery obituary

Nixon's tax returns came under investigation. Bookers employer, Joe Ferreira, remembered hearing him say that he had lost a glove. Someone had violently ripped open her Levi cutoffs, torn her underwear, and tied her wrists. Already on the run from a young offenders home, and heading for California on an impromptu road trip with five friends, one of them his girlfriend, Nutterdecided to raise a little pocket moneyby holding up a petrol station. Christensen was 16 at the time; his accomplice, Norman Westberg, was 17. View the latest documents, pictures, photos and images of or upload the files of your loved one. Hillery was accused of stabbing fifteenyearold girl named Marlene Miller with scissors in the small town of Ha West Virginia. I take a special interest in his story because of a strange coincidence: Geidels crime took place in an apartment next door to the one owned by Charles Whitman, who was New Yorks district attorney at the time. His mother passed just after he was born out of 11 or 13 children. "May God have mercy on your soul,'' Judge Meredith Wingrove told the convicted killed Monday when he sentenced him to die in the gas chamber at San Quentin Prison. After arraignment, Hillery will appear at a preliminary hearing to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to order him to stand trial in Superior Court. Wallacetold his lawyer George Kendall that solitary confinement in a cell that, in his case, was six feet by nine feet (three metres by two) is the cruellest thing one man can do to another. He had kept in shape using dumb-bells made of old newspapers which he had constructed himself. During their stay in the Watertown hotel, the youth further detailed their plan for holding up a lone traveler. John Adcock, Yesterday's Papers, "You can write something and every sentence in it will be a fact, you can pile up facts, but it won't be true. I thought they were gone for days, and I was going to starve. Turnover in the criminal justice system also can mean new officials who reweigh the credentials of courtroom experts. It is interesting to note that as the lifer population increased, so did the percentage of those serving life without parole. As long as were talking about mental hospitals, we should give honorable mention to Howard Unruh, who spent 60 years in New Jersey mental hospitals, after having committed what was considered to be the first mass shooting murder in modern post World War 11 America, when on September 15, 1949, he shot 16 people in Camden, New Jersey, 13 of whom died. With Paul Geidel now long dead, the Empire States longest-serving prisoner is James R. Moore,whoremains in prison in Rochesterfor the 1962 rape and murder of a 14 year old girl, Pamela Moss. The boy was only six weeks old when Carr threw him into the Arkansas River on 12 September 1941 after telling his wife he was going to find a home for the infant somewhere in Wichita because we didnt have any way to take care of it. Instead, he strangled the baby as he walked towards the river and then dropped the body in. Murder victim. The jurysverdict stated the boys while engaged in the commission of a felony,killed and murdered Miss Carey. A life sentence is mandatory formurder in this state. Now the lifer population stands at nearly 180,000 with approximately 50,000 serving life without parole sentences. According to the statement that he gave to the police:I remember I didnt want to leave the others, especially Bette, back there in the police station. [64847953-en], A funeral is a ceremony for celebrating, respecting, sanctifying, or remembering the life of a person who has died. He was suffering from liver cancer and died three days later. Allean Stallworth said she was with him when he bought the same gloves. Much the same lack of care for his own future seems to have marked his final trial, for the boatmans murder, at which he offered no testimony or witnesses in his own defence. District Attorney Robert Maline of Kings County contends that the guilt is supported not only by evidence presented at trial but evidence developed since. and you'll be alerted when others do the same. He resides in MCS. Friends can be as close as family. She had been writing to them for a year at the urging of her mother, self-professed renegade potter Carrie Reichardt. (She escaped unharmed.). No products in the cart. Booker Hillery passed away at age 93 years old on May 25, 1998. Former Harvard Medical School facultymember Stuart Grassian adds that the worst aspect of such regimes is the lack of stimulation. Albert Woodfox (left) and Herman Wallace (right) with their 11 year old British visitor, Poppy Richards. Who were the people in Booker's life? Certainly there are cases of prisoners who were eventually judged sane by those charged with caring for them who nonetheless remained behind bars, whether for political reasons or simply to guaranteepublic safety. The amount of people serving virtual life sentences is also much higher than what it used to be. Ronald Booker 10/04/1965 - 01/05/2023 Pastor Ronald Eugene Booker Sr., expired (Thursday) January 5, 2023. Oliver Terpening before and after (1947 and 2010): murder disappointed him, but he had 63 years to reflect on why. Someone had opened a window in Marlenes room and placed the screen on the grass. New witness. I just found your blog and am SO glad I did. Read about this in the Watertown Public Opinon newspaper in about 1993 Thank You , Sincerly, Frank McLaughlin ,The Villages,FL. In Unruhs case, theseproceedings reportedly took two months, so I have nominated6 November 1949 as the date of the start of his sentence. Twenty-one had died; others were senile. Her husband, Michael Dally, and Diana J. Haun were convicted and serving life sentences. Men from Onida, Agar, Gettysburg and surrounding territorysearched the countryside and finally located the boys northwest ofOnida on the Cottrill place hiding in a ditch among some weeds. There was the matter of a pair of damp mismatched milking gloves found outside the Millers house. I will post the papers fuller retelling of the case, too, after 8 June: Ada Carey murder retold in Blunt Unremorseful, he lies for decades. Thiec, its said, was a late victim of Frances divisive and murderous Wars of Religion. A surprise witness, former sheriffs deputy Lowell Reightley, testified that he overhead Booker telling another prisoner, I didnt mean to kill that girl.. Then in 1942 they officially declared in Michigan that a lifer become parole eligible after 10 years. Bill Wallace was 46 when he shot dead a man named Ernest Williams during an argument over a cigarette in a Melbourne cafe in 1926. In 1904, in the year that Booker T Hillery was born, the World's Fair, officially known as the Louisiana Purchase Exposition, was held in St. Louis, Missouri. In 1996 the state of Florida abolished parole completely for those sentenced on 1st degree murder charges after the date of the new laws. Quick question though, if he got a new trial in 1986 and death penalty was valid at that time, I wonder why the judge couldnt sentence him to death? Accounts tell that the men who found them werent sure at first that the youth were hiding among the weeds, so they called out. For example in Louisiana in 1970 only 143 prisoners were serving life sentences, and at the time a lifer could usually expect an eventual pardon from the governor. Booker T Death Fact Check Robert is alive and kicking and is currently 57 years old. Howard Christensenwas sentenced to life in jail for murder and robbery in 1937, and paroled six-and-a-half-decades later. Utah. Albert had given it to my grandfather (his brother) and my grandfather passed it onto my dad who in turn passed it on to my brother. Ive done my share of microfilm-based newspaper research and its the toughest thing Ive ever had to do as an historian especially the Victorian-era stuff with no photos or headlines to help, and dense print in 6-point type. Poos noted that after his initial article was published in the papers, the aged murderer received a mailbag of 2,000 letters, including a proposal of marriage from a woman in Germany, offers of employment, and gifts of money in sums ranging from $5 down to 25 cents. Sa fortune s lve 10 000,00 euros mensuels People slept on the concrete floor. Thank you for the update, I appreciate it. Ada Carey was a school teacher from Blunt who was murdered in Sully County, just northeast of Onida, on May 21st in 1937. The Onida Watchman (local newspaper) is following the story and will publish details about the event in this weeks paper. Howard Unruh, a spree killer who shot 13 people on the streets of Camden, New Jersey, in 1949, insisted: Im no psycho. And as a heavily-monitored inmate of J-Ward, he was surely by that pointunlikelyto commit further crimes. 2 got out Grigsby and Honeck, and 2 died in confinement Heirens and Unruh. A white, 11 year old girl running into the arms of a convicted murderer, a peculiar sight to the other inmates, their families and prison guards alike. My grateful thanks to Germain J. Bienvenu, of Louisiana State University Libraries, for the considerable troublehe went toin obtaining it for me. According to a confession made by Hundhausen, the two men had sworn revenge and had planned Koellers murder in considerable detail. Reightley said he replied: God must be angry, because someone has killed one of his children., Hillery, who was hunched in his cell, then said, according to Reightley: I didnt mean to kill that girl. After indicating earlier that they. Christensen was to use the hammer to knock out their prospective victim. THE COURT. I remember him giving me a nickel for a loaf of bread and not having the heart to tell him the actual price I just made up the difference. We look forward to your early visit. Gloves fit. Ronald Booker, Sr., affectionately known as "Pastor Ronnie", is the oldest of three children born to the late Dr. Gusta Booker, Jr. and the . What we do know is that hereceived a sentence of life for two counts, one of armed robbery in September 1952 and another of an unarmed assault with intent to rob and steal in November 1950. 84-836. South Dakota and Pennsylvania have only executed people voluntarily yet have the most strict 2nd degree murder laws other than Louisiana, while states like Texas, notorious for their executions usually allow murderers to become parole eligible after 20 years. This means the only parole eligible lifers in Louisiana now are a handful of 2nd degree murderers who committed their crimes between 1973 and 1979, the only time since 1913 where life sentences came with the possibility of parole. In normal circumstances, his age alone would have been enough to deny Wallace a place on this listing. In the case of Paul Geidel, even though he spent 68 years in confinement, it was partly in mental hospitals, so it wasnt all imprisonment. With millions of names, it's an invaluable tool for genealogists and history buffs. A number of accounts refer to him as the longest-serving male prisoner in the Golden State. New Hampshire. The average age of Christensen was interviewed by phoneabout his time in gaolin 1994, nearly 60 years into his sentence, when he was already 74. Great point. She is said to have hand-carved the word register resist into the walls of her cell. We will remember him forever. In 1921, by the time he was 17 years old, on March 4, Warren G. Harding became President. Yet his attorney, J. Howard Holt, believed him to be innocent of most of the crimes that he was supposed to have committed. R.T. 56-57. Mathiasen, a farmer born on the Danish island ofFunen, had been having trouble raising the 8,000 kroner he needed to purchase some land from his mother. What I found most remarkable about this case was the foresightedness of the clear-thinking detective on this case who preserved the vacuumed dirt from the Millers floor without ever knowing for certain that many years later forensics would advance to the stage that a 100% match could be made of the paint flecks that were vacuumed up to paint flecks from the spray painted headliner in Bookers car. His boot marks next to the bare feet of Miss Miller? And after nearly 6 decades of fighting his case, he continues to remain an inmate with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, making him the longest serving inmate in California. The state later revived capital punishment, but previous death sentences werent reinstated there would be no date with a potassium cyanide pellet for Booker T. Hillery. Had he been an ordinary prisoner, it seems probable, he would have secured parole well before his hundredth birthday being judged unlikely to poseany sort of danger to his community. October 20, 1946 - March 5, 2022, Booker T Hay passed away on March 5, 2022 in Jacksonville, Florida. Just over adecade later, he transferred to the Bridgewater Hospital for the Criminally Insane, where he died, aged 72 and still incarcerated, on 29 September 1932. [ix] In cases such as that ofHoward Unruh who never stood trial at all, having been diagnosed, controversially, with dementia praecox I have made an estimate for conviction date based on the length of time the case was under deliberation by the authorities. The lights were on, the window shades were up, and the doors were unlocked as Marlene worked alone in the house, according to court papers. What I also found remarkable was the remarkable STUPIDITY of Mr. Hillery, who would not let the police sell his beloved car, and instead dutifully paid the storage fee for it year after year, thereby ensuring the incriminating evidence would still be available decades later when science caught up to conjecture. This, if true, would be enough to beat out her countryman, Charles Fossard, and place Thieccomfortably first in the all-time list of time served. Hecant get out of bed or bathe himself, a reporter wrote, and his cataract-plagued eyes have left him unable to read. Paul was a lifetime resident of Scott City, Kansas and a farmer. This is a digitized version of an article from The Timess print archive, before the start of online publication in 1996. There was no air conditioning orheating in the cells. Of course it was impossible, it was completely unimaginable to me, just as it is to most people.. Theres two worlds: free world and prison world, you know? he told a reporter who became his first visitor in 13 years. In the meantime, heworks on as a janitor in the prison at Graterford. A modern painting, by Jeanne Lombard, showing Durand (arms crossed) and her co-religionists part-way through their sentences in the Tour de Constance in Aigues-Mortes. The resultant manhunt was without parallel in the history of south Florida, a newspaper noted at the time, and at least 150 citizens ignored the dangers of being shot not to mentionthe discomforts of the heat, humidity, and ever-present swarms of mosquitos in order to join the hunt. Booker T. HILLERY, Jr., J.R. Butts, David Middleton, Glenn Bailey, Plaintiffs- Appellees, v. Ruth L. RUSHEN, Director of Corrections, State of . Westberg didnt pay enough attention to his driving at this time and went into the ditch again. William Heirens, of Chicago, was a 17-year-old organised lust killer when he went to jail forthree murders on 5 September 1946; hedied on 5 March 2012, still behind bars, still insisting he was innocent, and as the then longest serving prisoner in the world. Required fields are marked *. Smuggled in .22 caliber revolvers and murdered him. Death was so close, in fact, that he had had his hair shaved in preparation for the electrodes before his attorneys successfully wangled a last-gasp commutation on the basis of a fresh confession they had extracted fromthe third member of the burglary squad, one David Blumetti, who was by that time rotting in the infamous confines of Alabamas hellish Kilby Prison. The state of Florida abolished parole for 2nd degree murderers in 1983 and mandated they serve all 20 years or a minimum of 25-30 years for any crime resulting in the discharge of firearms. Thomas C. Lynch, Attorney General, Doris H. Maier, Assistant Attorney General, and Edsel W. Haws, Deputy Attorney General, for Plaintiff and Respondent. Here it is: Howard Christensen and Norman Westberg were young boys when they first met in a Sunday school classroom on the north side of Chicago. One was a 21 year old named Johnson Van Dyke Grigsby who after a poker bar fight, went to a pawnshop and bought a knife and got into another fight with the same person resulting in the other being stabbed to death. He died at the ripe, old age of 93 in a prison hospital bed. This listing has since vanished utterly from internet view, but thanks to mydiscovery of Douglas Denniss lengthy and groundbreaking article The Living Dead, published in the Louisiana State Prisons prisoner magazine, The Angolite (September/October 1994) I was able to fill in important gaps. They had nothing. The fact that the boys had started out planning on just such a career makes it obvious that no punishment can be too severe for them, and that they have no rightful place mingling with society, stated one newspaper editorial after the boys were caught. Both victims were found naked on roadsides; theyhad died after first Kelbach, then Lance, won a coin toss for the honour of killing them, andeach victim had beenraped by both men before being killed. Give the name of the case located at 474 U.S. 254 (1986). I have a good mind.. A number of witnesses havent testified in this case in at least 16 years, and a number are deceased, Maline said. Cars that were new then are now considered classics. Westberg and Howard Winnan. The second name was one they had taken from a Robert Ripley Believe-It-Or-Not cartoon which they said meant, courage, bravery and victory. They registered as being from Fargo and paid for their lodging with a $20 bill. Mother of 2 sons. In a sign of the times, the court papers note that the hymen was intact.. At the time of the murder, Mr. Hillery was a farm laborer recently paroled from a state prison after six years for the rape of a Hanford housewife in 1954. He will talk to anyone, just bring some chips. A second West Virginian case is of some interest. He was arrested shortly after the murder. He stopped at the William Ruckle farm where he requested Mrs. Ruckle toreturn and watch over Miss Carey, and then continued to Onida where henotified officials. But Costa couldnt verify his alibi because Bookers car dropped out of sight during the drive that evening. Booker T Hillery of Berkeley, Alameda County, California was born on September 17, 1904, and died at age 93 years old on May 25, 1998. Moseleys crime was noteworthy mostly for the fact that Genoveses death was witnessed by 38 people, none of whom called the police; their apparent callousnessfeatures among the motives offered by Alan Moores comic book character Walter Kovacs (Rorschach) for donning a mask in the noted graphic novel Watchmen; he died in prison in March 2016, aged 81, after 52 years behind bars. His original conviction was based on circumstantial evidence. One of my all-time favorites on the subject of crime/punishment. But as there is no mention of a Jouanna Thiec, nor of any prisoner with a similar name, or noted as having served a similar sentence, it seemsthat this is one case that we can dismiss. I know it has taken me three and a half days of solid work to complete this years update a big one so I suppose maybe 120-150 hours of research total would be a reasonable estimate. That will happen if he livesand continues torefuse theparole he was offered in October 2016on the grounds that it requires him to admit a guilt he strenuously denies in August 2022, and he will then be 84. a. Vasquez v. (Granted, that part of the evidence sounds a little shaky, unless Walter actually memorized the serial numbers.). Barber says, I thought, Ill bet theres more to this.. Over the years, Hillerys death sentence was overturned twice, and reimposed in subsequent penalty retrials. Great blog, btw . booker t hillery obituary. A memorial service for Booker T Hillery. He confessed tostrangling two other women in Spokane, Washington, but it emerged only 20 years later that hehad alsobludgeoned a fourth victimto death with a lead pipe in Birmingham, Alabama, that same August. It ranks all prisoners known to have served in excess of 60 years. Argued October 15, 1985. He served three years for burglary, and, after his release, killed a Montana deputy. While checking the cells during a rainy night, Reightley testified, one of the prisoners asked why the thunder was so loud. Youre absolutely right that we need to do another update of the list. They caught another ride in a truck driven by a wool buyer to Gettysburg. He left prisonon 13 August 1997, sevenweeksshort of spending 56 years inside. Richard Honeck was the subject of significant press interest at the time of his parole. In 1998, in the year of Booker T Hillery's passing, on December 19th, the House of Representatives initiated impeachment charges against U.S. President Bill Clinton. I WORKED AT ISP IN 1976 AND NEW THIS OLD MAN. I have been able to find no firm news of Bourque since his case was in the press in July 2004, at which point he had completed more than 49 years in jail, but the New Hampshire Department of Corrections Inmate Locator lists him as still incarcerated and due for release on or before 11 June 2054. Funeral Home Servi. Jensen becamevery preoccupied with thoughts about these new carriages which are not drawn by horses. Mathiasenssentence beganon 27 June1876 and ended after a year-long spell in the Aarhus Hospital for the Insane with parole on 23 December 1925. He recently passed away at age 88 in the New Jersey state mental hospital. His parole officer, John Rascka, said that Grigsby was a loner who preferred incarceration in the maximum security facility because it was all he knew and he was treated well. Christensens personal hygiene, psychiatric unit manager Kris Petersen observed, leaves something to be desired, but we work on that. I just stopped doing that. I didnt do nothing about it I was afraid if I told the authorities, someone would murder me. Miss Carey died at2:50 that afternoon. 1984) Submitted April 12, 1984. So people still wearing their straightjackets would just dunk their heads into the bowls of food.. In Louisiana parole came after one third of their sentence was completed. First, the facts of the case, as they are supposed to be. The distinctive-looking 1953 Plymouth belonged to local farmhand Booker T. Hillery, age 35. He was sentenced to 20 years, to be served in the same prison, Joliet, that Honeck was originally incarcerated in. To preserve these articles as they originally appeared, The Times does not alter, edit or update them. He was by then justone month shy of 108 the oldest prisoner by far of whom Ive found a record. He was then still in reasonable health, and toldThe Guardian(20 February 2016) that he and his friend had made a conscious decision that we would never become institutionalised We made sure we always remained concerned about what was going on in society that way we knew that we would never give up. "I have always imagined Paradise as a kind of library." It also bid farewell to a longtime police chief. Manure had spattered his clothes while he was milking a cow, he explained. Christensens sentence of life without thepossibility of parole was reviewed midway through the 1970s and cut to one of 200 years a seeming technicality that in practicemade him eligible for parole. Party name: In Re Booker Hillery : Attorneys for Respondent: Bill Lockyer : 1300 I Street : 9163245437: Suite 1740 : Sacramento, CA 95814 . However, Barber said that she just recently decided to host a public program. The plaintiffs in the District Court were four California prison inmatesBooker T. Hillery, Jr., John Larry Spain, Bobby Bly, and Michael Shane Guileand three professional journalistsEve Pell, Betty Segal, and Paul Jacobs. All told, that meant that Fossard served out very nearly71 years inside and served them in a place that eventhe notoriously tough Australian criminal Mark Chopper Read observed was a terrible place. Richard Honeck before and after: mugshots taken at the time of his arrest (1899) and his parole (1964). An excellent post! The statistics of 1990 say a life sentence had by this time increased to a national average of 21 years and risen to 29 by 2003. Smithwas on the lam for 11 days before the police tracked him down to Winthrop, Massachusetts, and recaptured him at gunpoint as he attempted to flee from the rear of what hed hoped would be a safe house. Thanks to the prisoners who staffed The Angolite an award-winning journal written, edited and published by the inmates of the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola, LA we possessan unusual window into the experiences of a man serving out an extraordinary prison sentence. That means he must have served a total of around 44 years. Booker T. Hillery, a California state prisoner, appeals pro se the district court's order dismissing his 42 U.S.C. At his trial, detectives testified they found tire prints from Mr. Hillery's 1952 Plymouth at this spot, along with marks in the mud matching boots he owned. The clothes had been ripped from her body and the coroner concluded she had been the victim of an attempted rape. The only other detail that we have is that her entire imprisonment was spent in a single stone cell 1840 originally shared with over 30 other women, all of whom died there.. As of today, Booker is still alive and in custody, according to the California Department of Corrections and Rehab website. The Fatal Shore by Robert Hughes is still one of my favorites. As Youngblood told it, responsibility for the murdershe committed rested as much with the appalling Alabama prison regimeas with him he had killed simply to survive in a brutal, filthy and overcrowded penitentiary, run by a system so bad that it had to be taken over by the federal courts simply in order to ensure that inmates had access to things such as toothbrushes and flushing toilets. To preserve these articles as they originally appeared, The Times does not alter, edit or update them. He worked at the Ferreira familys ranch, where Marlene occasionally babysat. But early court papers indicated that hemorrhaging from a punctured lung caused her death. Saturday. Albert Woodfox was released after legal manoeuvres that saw his murder conviction quashed and a plea of no contest entered to lesser charges of manslaughter and burglary. Restraints, much used in Fossards time, displayed inside J-Ward, the Australian state of Victorias secure mental facility in Melbourne. The Kitty Genovese case, from Moore & Gibbonss Watchmen. [2] Hillery was accused of stabbing a fifteen-year-old white girl named Marlene Miller with scissors in the small town of Hanford. "A Blast From The Past is the most interesting, entertaining, and informative blog on the web. With the help of a court-appointed lawyer, Clifford Tedmon, he won a series of victories that culminated with the Supreme Court's decision to void his conviction. He added that he thought his sentence was cruel and sometimes wished the judge had sentenced him to hang, but added: Ive put all my trust in God. His car had been spotted near the Miller house, and tire marks, a boot print and a bloody glove found near the scene were traced to Hillery. Share memories and family stories, photos, or ask questions. On Nov. 30, 1954, Booker had gained entry to the home of the victim a housewife of just 19 or 20 years of age with an 8-month-old baby by asking to use the phone. HILLERY Julian M. Swoop Hillery, Sr., age 74, died peacefully on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 after living a full and rewarding life. Hillery Booker is in a nursing home on medical parole. Estranged from his wife Carrie, and angered by domestic trouble, Jacobs then aged 26, of Greenwood went to her home in September 1951, armed with a shotgun and the intention to kill first her, and then himself. This guy was set up. In the past, World's Fairs were a way of bringing new technology to the attention of the masses and this fair was no exception - the use of electricity (the public feared it at the time), personal cars, airplanes, and the electric streetcar were all highlighted. Connect with the definitive source for global and local news. This memorial website was created in memory of Booker T Hillery, 93, born on September 17, 1904 and passed away on May 25, 1998. I feel like Ive been born again., Speaking in 1976, the old-timer said he had made 33 unsuccessful attempts to gain parole before finally being released. Other states like North Carolina abolished parole in 1993. We make sure he gets showered and shaved, that hes eating properly, and receiving his medications. For the most part, hewas fortunate to spend so much time in a medical facility; his time in general population sawhim suffer considerably from the attentions of other prisoners, and develop a terrible habit of yelling and screaming all night long, Petersen said, which only intensifies this kind of negative behavioural cycle. Consideration was given to subjecting Christensen to a frontal lobotomy to render him more docile, but that procedure was never carried out. Atty. Syllabus. Life sentences in modern France do not normally exceed 30 years, but El Shennawy had been returned to prison after breakingthe conditions of the parole he was granted in 1990, and had subsequently made two successful escape attempts, in 1997 and 2004. Its worth it to complete a really useful database that has no parallel elsewhere, though. Sren Mathiasen served a sentence lasting 49 years and 180 days for the murder of a horse dealer whom he had engaged to find him a wealthy wife.

Paul Walker Accident Death, Progresso Panko Bread Crumbs Chicken Recipe, Ocd Contamination Bodily Fluids, Bagel Is A Yeshivish Term For What, Promoting Reproductive Health And Wellness Slogan, Articles B