bates family big announcementbates family big announcement

Eleven of their children are married while one is in a relationship. The Bates had chickens once before, but instead of having a coop, the chickens were free-rangewhich didn't work out so well. A native of Polk County, Jerry was the son of the late Lloyd Francis Bates and Exie Lee Thompson. Carlin and Josie are engaged, Michael and Whitney are pregnant. Gender reveals are not considered an announcement. Gil and Kelly got married in 1987. Yesterday we shared our updated February birthday cover and today we are back to share our March birthday cover. Since our last update, she celebrated her first Zade is one month away from turning one years old. This confirmed speculation that the two were a couple that had been happening since they first appeared in each other's Instagram stories in late July 2019. Jerry attended Polk Central High School and served in the U.S. Marine Corps. Episode descriptions for the first 3 episodes are below: The first 2 episodes of the series, "Love Times 21" and "Papa Bill's Farm", are now available to watch for free! I would (literally) cry tears of joy to hear they're welcoming a little one into their lives! It's probably that Carlin and Evan are engaged and will be married by the end of summer. Gil's friend sets him up with several adult chickens and about 20 chicks! October cant come soon enough!!!. I bet its the gender of Tori and Bobbys baby! Carlin and Evan's You can find here the latest and trending news. That wasn't the end of their time on television. Welcome to The Bates Family Blog! I have that same feeling. Zachary, Lawson, Nathan, Trace, Jackson, Warden, Isaiah, Judson & Jeb (brothers)Michaela, Erin, Alyssa, Tori, Carlin, Josie, Addallee, Ellie & Callie-Anna (sisters) An online guest register is available at mcfarlandfuneralchapel.com. Since our last update, she celebrated her first Zade is one month away from turning one years old. Since our last update, he celebrated his first Christmas, New Years, and Valentine' John and Alyssa are due to welcome their fifth child next month. cant get enough of this family! Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). And now, the heavy news: 'Bringing Up Bates' has Let's see: it's either 'get to know you', courting, engagement, marriage OR baby. We can't wait to meet him. Unless otherwise stated, photos courtesy of: UPtv; thebatesfamily.com; chadanderin.com; lawsonbates.com; keilencorner.com; @zachnwhitbates; @websterforever; @johnw1121; @bobby_torilayne_smith; @josie_balka; @keltonbalka; @carlinbates98; @evanpstewart16; @jacksonebates; @wardenjbates; @tracewbates; @kgbates2000; tarynyagerphotography.com/@tarynyagerphotography, Copyright 2012-2016 Bates Family Blog. Scroll down to check UPtv has announced that Bringing Back Bates has been renewed for Season 11. Before we start on this post, make sure that you check out Hailey's birth announcement along with her first photo. There isn't much variation with these families, is there? However, the TLC version of the show didn't last, only airing five episodes. She was a bridesmaid at her sister Josie's wedding to Kelton Balka on October 5, 2018. Eleven of their children are married while one is in It continued, "When we premiered 'Bringing Up Bates,' the series was focused on parents with 19 kids who were teenagers and young children. Along with her siblings, Katie was homeschooled growing up. Bates Family Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Other(s) I was there! . So, whats going on with Nathan and Esther? They have nineteen children with four in heaven. Katie is said to be full of spunk and laughter. The group drives the 3 hour drive to Georgia, where they go on a train ride--and with 33 people, they take up a whole train car! After just 24 hours, the video has received over 32,000 views from fans. Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Along with the short video, Nathan wrote, Be sure to click onto the link in my bio to subscribe to our YouTube channel.. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a29fecb79ef3ae31cce271d5b2a4c519" );document.getElementById("eedd789636").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright 2023 by TV Shows Ace. Alyssa, Tori, Whitney, Erin are all pregnant, due on the same day, all with triplets. They have nineteen children with four in heaven. Gil and Kelly got married in 1987. They first met on June 27, 2019. We have posted the video clip below. She was a bridesmaid at her sister Tori's wedding to Bobby Smith on December 16, 2017. In 2015, UpTV began airing a similar show, Bringing Up Bates. I would guess that Whitney is expecting which would be why they renewed their vows now. Love this family, can't wait till next show, It has to be about tori baby gender reveal or one of the girls are engaged. She is the wife of Travis Clark and the mother of their daughter, Hailey. 46,693 views May 4, 2018 182 Dislike Share Save UPtv 146K subscribers Watch the next "Bringing Up She is the sister of Zachary Bates, Michaela Keilen, Erin Paine, Lawson Bates, Nathan Bates, Alyssa Webster, Tori Smith, Trace Bates, Carlin Stewart, Josie Balka, Jackson Bates, Warden Bates, Isaiah Bates, Addallee As fans know, UPtv pulled the plug on the Bates familys show in January 2022. I am curious as to if someone got engaged, Someone is courting, or if there is another baby on the way! However, due to Katie's blood clotting disorder, they said that the baby could arrive around mid-February 2023. Yesterday, Trace and Lydia announced that they will be sharing big news on Saturday (March 4th) at 3pm. Bringing Up Bates star Lawson Bates and actress Tiffany Espensen are married! Jerry attended Polk Central High School and served in the U.S. Marine Name Even with so many people in the family, the Bates always make a point to make birthdays special. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by a daughter, Heather Etienne; two brothers, Edward Thompson and William Bates. Bringing Up Bates Trace & Lydia Bates Expecting First Baby, Carlin Bates Makes Drastic Change & Chops Off Long Locks, Bringing Up Bates Newest Grandkids Meet, See Precious Photo, NCIS 450th Episode Includes Some Unexpected Family Members: Details, See New Photos Of Joseph & Kendra Duggars Daughter Brooklyn, Returning Jeopardy! Contestant Distressed After 2018 Appearance, Vanderpump Rules Stassi Schroeder Expecting Baby #2, Alaskan Bush People Raiven Brown Takes On A New Role, tWitchs Widow Leaves A Heartfelt Note For Their Three Children, Matthew Lawrence Opens Up About Falling For Chilli Post-Divorce, Jacob Roloffs Wife Doesnt Have It All Figured Out Yet, Tom Sandoval Releases Statement Amid Cheating Allegations. Bates Family Blog: Bates Updates and Pictures | Gil and Kelly - UP Yesterday we shared our updated February birthday cover and today we are back to share our March birthday cover. The day the chicken coop is being built happens to be Carlin's 14th birthday! What do you think it is? The couple shared their first kiss at the altar. Actually, (1) We already know Tori is pregnant, that was the last "Big Bates Announcement" and (2) Josie already has a job in a salon. Their engagement is featured on the Bringing Up Bates episode "Due Dates & An Engagement Getaway!". Michael is adopting or expecting None of those would come as a big surprise except for the last one. But Josie isn't? Bates FamilyClark Family (in-laws) Her bridesmaids were her sisters Alyssa, Carlin, and Addallee, her sister-in-law Whitney, Travis's sister Kayla, and her friend Caitlin Kaetzer. It was similar to the Duggar version, showing off their large family. Likely an engagement announcement from Carlin or even Josie but my heart TRULY prays and hopes that it's some baby news from Michael and Brandon. Welcome to our blog for the Bates family! July 18, 2021 by Aubrey Chorpenning 0 Comments. The couple shared the exciting news on Saturday. In the description for the video, the couple writes, She said yes!!! During the weekend of February 11th, John and Alyssa a double birthday party for their daughters, Lexi and Maci. They have twenty-three grandchildren with two on the way due April and August 2023. But I'm guessing that Josie is engaged. Spouse(s) Travis's best man was his brother Michael. Their daughter Hailey James was born on February 17, 2023, at 10:29 pm. They call it the "For Knox" of Chicken Coops. The video is about four minutes long and features all of the highlights from their special day. Watch for a special announcement this Thursday during @SmallTownBigMayor at 9:30 PM ET on UPtv! After his time serving his country, he returned to Polk County and worked at Stonecutter and Mohawk Industries retiring when the plant closed. Katie's brother Lawson wrote the song "I Love You Truly" for the wedding. Michel is having twins or Josie and Carlin get a double wedding. Yesterday, Trace and Lydia announced that they will be sharing big news on Saturday (March 4th) at 3pm. WebTrace Whitfield Bates Born February 1, 1997 (age 26) Residence Norris, Tennessee Parents Gil Bates (father) Kelly Bates (mother) Siblings Zachary, Lawson, Nathan, Jackson, Warden, Isaiah, Judson & Jeb (brothers) Michaela, Erin, Alyssa, Tori, Carlin, Josie, Katie, Addallee, Ellie & Callie-Anna (sisters) Spouse (s) Lydia Bates (2022present; 1 years) I would love it to be that Michael is pregnant. When the show debuted in 2008 under the name "17 Kids and Counting," it raked in an impressive 3.29 million viewers (via Variety). They have been uploaded to a website called. Are you excited to see what they decide to share on their YouTube channel? Travis Clark (2021present; 2 years) You will find links to their registries on Lawson's website . and then do something really exciting-- go white water rafting! Tori's already pregnant, Alyssa and Erin both just had babies. Eleven of their children are married while one is in a relationship. But it could also be that Whitney is having another baby (would explain why they did the vow renewal 6 months before the actual 5 year anniversary, if she's due around that time). Phillip Jerry Bates, 69, of Mill Spring, passed away Wednesday morning, March 1, 2023 at Hospice of the Carolina Foothills following a brief illness. Bringing Up Bates fans get a peek into the familys life. Despite the show being canceled, fans still get many updates via social media these days. Fans wish the show would return to UPtv, but that doesnt seem likely these days, unfortunately. Some are also hopeful that the family will be picked up by another network. Watch "Love Times 21" & "Papa Bill's Farm"! Meet the super-sized Bates family: Parents Gil and Kelly Jo Bates have 19 kids, 3 kids-in-law, and their first grandbaby on the way! The video features a series of clips from the couples recent proposal. Thanks for leaving your comments! The wedding was officiated by Katie's father Gil Bates, Travis's grandfather Charles Clark, Jr., and Travis's uncle Charles Clark III. While most of the kids were excited and ready to jump intheirrafts, Kelly, Erin, and Josie were all a little scared. I think it is the gender reveal of Tori and Bobby's baby. I just have a feeling that she's going to get married before Carlin. In the Bates home, it's praises before presents on birthdays! Can't wait for the big news! Katie often babysat her nephews, Bradley Bates and Carson Paine, and nieces, Kaci Bates and Brooklyn Paine. Here is some of her birth information shared by Travis and Katie: Thank you so much for leaving a comment. It remains a decent show because the material is fairly fresh and revelent, and not of ton of flashbacks. Two Bringing Up Bates stars have made a very surprising statement about the ministry followed and promoted by close family friends the Duggars. WebThe Bates family and the Duggar family have spent much time together through the years. Or perhaps it will be another courtship? This site/blog is dedicated to providing factual information & regular updates on the Gil and Kelly Bates family and their show. In 2012, TLC aired one season of the show United Bates of America, which focused on Katie's family. The new episodes will premiere She is going to make an awesome mother. I dont think its a pregnancy announcement (but it could be baby Smiths gender). For their honeymoon, Katie and Travis went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. On December 3, 2021, Katie married Travis James Clark at Castleton Farms in Loudon, Tennessee. In trying to be resourceful, Gil may have gone a little overboard over the years with saving different things--he himself even admits he could probably be on the show. So childish sounding and I am in my early 20s, the age group that says bump! Another possibility is a baby gender reveal by Tori and Bobby but I think it's still a tad early for that. trinity funeral home harlingen, tx obituaries, worst places to live in oregon, tina childress dillon,

St George, Ut Mortuary Obituaries, Articles B