why is rep fitness always out of stockwhy is rep fitness always out of stock

Although no injuries have been reported, REP is conducting an immediate recall on this product. However, they provide better-priced products depending on what youre looking for. However, there are dozens of factories producing these types of equipment, so you rarelyhave any ideaif two companies use the same factory. After all, tons of people are just waiting to get their hands on Reps excellent equipment. -You may reach out to the freight carrier to see if they can deliver on a smaller truck or box truck but it isn't guaranteed that they will be able to. Rogue said manufactured items usually ship the same day but now can take as long as 14 days. Security Keys Are the Best Way to Protect Your Apple ID, Use a Can of Soup to Make a Lazy Chicken Pot Pie. While the site also offers shipping, it varies depending on your location and availability, so picking up equipment might be your only option. Another alternative is to scour your local Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace for used equipment. I know you wont be disappointed in the incredible value they deliver at solid prices. In cooperation with the US Consumer Product Safety Commission. They have NO quality control at all and the benches they claim are their design can be found all over the internet. If you see a product that is clearly arecognizable REPdesign that we sold first,itsbecause we designed it. Follow Yahoo Finance on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Flipboard, LinkedIn, and YouTube. . Despite this the Repfitness order portal says my order has been delivered but UPS is showing a delay. We here at REP take your safety seriously and we are working diligently to permanently correct this issue. 4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars . Every day we add capacity and get closer to our normal lead time, a Rogue spokesperson told me. A quick search of Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace and youll be hard-pressed to find any second-hand equipment without significant markup. They have also provided details of the ways they are supporting their employees, including additional pay and a grocery stimulus benefit. We will definitely be returning for more stuff soon.Rep Fitness are our new favorite place :), Information provided by various external sources. Keep your eyes peeled for the pre-order of AB-5000 and 5100 next week! We could not be happier with the equipment we have received so far.it is top quality all around! (The foundry does most of its business making machine parts.) A post shared by Bill Henniger (@billhenniger) on Apr 20, 2020 at 6:27am PDT. They then confirmed if this is the order number they will cancel. If you need a smaller rack footprint, you can make the rack smaller with closer crossmembers. We plan to expand more in the future and hope that we can make youa REPcustomer at that time. They never answer, never return calls and if that how they are with potential new customers. . Whatever you decide, these are arguably the best power racks you can get for the price. They were shipped on the bars, and one of the release clasps was broken. Earlier this year I purchased the FB-5000. Best part, they arrived really fast! Popular exercise equipment companies like Rogue Fitness and Rep Fitness have banners at the top of their websites advising customers of shipping delays that are measured in days, but could also be . With gyms all closed, weve sold out many items.. I was looking for a set of 25lb bumper plates. Almost a month ago & yet it shows that it is processing. This comment goes on for a while, and I definitely understand their frustration, as Im sure many of you do. Theyre very similar to Rogue, which I covered in mylast article on Rogues best equipment. We will be sure to provide any updates as they are available. Happy Birthday 100 points on your birthday, Yotpo Review from Verified Buyer 25 points, Yotpo Photo Review from Verified Buyer 50 pointswhen review is published, Yotpo Video Review from Verified Buyer 50 points when review is published, Make a Purchase 1 point for every $1 you spend in our store *Points not received on tax paid**Points aren't earned with purchases that are made with gift cards* *REP branded products only**Points will be rewarded 14 days after purchase*, Referral Program Earn 200 points every time you refer a friend who spends over $100.00, *Misuse of the program will result in being banned*, -So on and so forth. EDIT 11/15/18 at 10:24AM MST Thanks for all of the questions guys! The COVID-19 lockdown has prompted an industry-wide demand on home gym equipment, The demand has also prompted some opportunistic customers to create what were calling the Backyard Black Market,. it is affected by this recall and you should have been, e are asking all customers to stop using the product immediately if. WHERE IS THE REST OF IT? On Rogues website, all kettlebells (which retail for about $1.25 per pound) are sold out except for the extremely niche 124-, 150-, 175-, and 203-pound versions. On eBay, kettlebells, which usually go for about a dollar per pound plus shipping, have been listed at double that or more making cast iron a sleeper pick for best coronavirus investment performance. We cannot edit or combine orders after an order has been placed due to everchanging currency exchange variances. Rep Fitness did more sales in one day than it normally does in a month. But as you can see, Rep Fitness takes care of its customers while also offering incredible products. Our PA showroom is now open! Firstly, REP is an American company. Check out the FAQ at REP Fitness. Their Belt Squat and Lat Pulldown/Cable Row attachments allow you to do belt squats if you have issues squatting with a bar on your back. have they all been perfect, nope, however Rep Fitness always made it right! To be candid, we didnt want to step on the toes of Cumberland, Boyd says. Since then, the 55-person company has largely been reorganized to turn away from professional gym gear and focus only on home exercise products. Finally, we are always exploring opportunities to diversify our manufacturing base. This has to be the WORST order I hav EVER done in my life!!!! Safety will be the primary concern if you choose this option, as youll need to find a way to make a payment and pick up the equipment while still adhering to physical distancing standards. The larger the company, the less likely other companies carry the same re-branded product because the large companyeats up most of the production capacity of the factory. Between the PR-1000 to the PR-5000 series, they have something to offer everybody. You can even just set it up as a half rack, a simple squat stand, or just fully built out with a 6-post rack as I did with their PR-4000 Power Rack. At this time, we are not accepting pre-orders. - If you need to change the delivery address, because the address on file will not accommodate a Freight truck, please let us know ASAP, as the Freight companies will charge an Address Change fee if the shipment is already en route. I just pay the rogue tax and avoid this company all together. Its manufactured predominantly by robotics. . (They say "standard" on them.) This despite a Rep fitness representative on Reddit claiming quality control issues were over. They just want your money! The PR 1100 has a multi-grip pull-up bar but has 3" hole spacing. Rogue has employed five domestic foundries to produce kettlebells, but the costs to ship and finish mean that satisfying the demand to please customers is tantamount to not making money. The demand isnt unique to distributors in the US: The demand has also prompted some opportunistic customers to create what were calling the Backyard Black Market,selling second hand, used equipment at prices higher than what goods retail brand new. Also included is a bribe to one lucky winner of either an AB-5000 or AB-5100 in choice of colors between metallic black, metallic silver, hammertone red, or hammertone blue. -The second item to note is that there are not cost savings with packages - they are just set up for convenience. However, if youve been struggling to find home gym equipment, you are not alone: A fitness store in Houston reported selling a six to eight month supply of free weights in just a week, while other stores have reported increases in sales volume. We try to get orders out as fast as possible. Theyre sold out everywhere. You can also place your order online and select Local Pickup as the shipping method for the location. Boyd hopes the sold-out kettlebell saga will open consumers eyes about the dismal state of manufacturing, amongst many other industries, in the U.S. and around the world. I PREFER TO SUPPORT AMERICAN COMPANIES AND JOBS. We have agreements in place with our factories,and our ownfull-time staff there every day. Really good quality stuff! I do read all of the questions even if I don't have time to answer, so your feedback is really appreciated and we will use it to keep coming out with products you all will enjoy! If you placed a preorder along with in-stock items, you will receive . While I think Rep Fitness is a great brand, they have positives and negatives just like anybody else. Kettlebells were a lifeline. I got the cheapest, basic iron ones they had that were in stock. After ordering, customer service contacted me directly with alternative solutions to fix an out-of-stock item I was trying to have shipped immediately. A post shared by Rogue Fitness (@roguefitness) on Apr 2, 2020 at 8:57am PDT. We will be providing free replacement brackets as soon as possible to those customers affected by this recall. CAN I COMBINE ORDERS OR ADD AN ITEM TO MY ORDER? There is still some hand-welding done, butitsbecoming less of a factor every year, andallthe other robotics have taken overmostaspects of production. A repetition, or rep, is the number of times you complete a given exercise and sets are a predetermined chunk of sets. We cannot cancel specific items. Rep FitnessRep Fitness is temporarily suspending orders until April 27 so they can get caught up on their backlog. - If you feel as though your neighborhood will not be able to accommodate a 60ft truck, please reach out to us ASAP if you want to try to cancel your order. Bought a Rep Fitness bench. We manufacture many of our steel items right here in Colorado, and source as much as we can from other businesses in the USA. They lied abut that too. The company is paying workers an additional $2 per hour, double overtime pay, adding quarterly bonuses, grocery gift cards, and feeding employees. Upon receiving your replacement brackets, reattach your straps and get back to benching and squatting!If you have any reason to believe that you purchased one of the products that is being recalled and you are not contacted by us by December 11, 2020, please contact us at [email protected]. From Zoom raves to Instagram orgies, coronavirus isolation has meant a boom time for sex via screen. They have not responded to e-mails, calls and their phone system always says they are out of office. Resistance Bands Set for Men & Women, Exercise Bands Workout Bands for Working Out, Body Stretching, Powerlifting, Resistance Training. There are no clear answers on that given the fact that for kettlebells at least, its hard to make any money making the giant steel spheres domestically. Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions. But for members who missed out or need a little more equipment to satisfy their fitness fix, distributors have . Honestly, I don't know if I just got lucky? Many affiliates chose to rent out equipmentwhile globally, government-mandated closures remain in place indefinitely. It's not a commercial bench, but it's solid, versatile, and priced . If you need to cancel, please email us at [email protected] immediately with "CANCEL" in the subject line, or contact us here: https://ca.repfitness.com/pages/contact-bw. I ordered a bench AB-3000 FID Bench in RED. We appreciate your patience as we work through providing additional AirBikes to the Assault Fitness community. They have competitive prices while also providing incredible value with the products they have available. Theres so much iron in one mold, we could mold only kettlebells and keep our furnace running, Lucchetti says. I hav call, straight to voicemail & the emails send com back as MAILER-DEAMON!!! Receiving Birthday points isn't counted as activity on the account. Rep Fitness has a rack for basically any home gym. There are a couple things to note about the packages we offer on the site: -The first thing to know is that if one item in a package is out of stock, then the entire package will show as out of stock. Many complaints have flooded their Instagram page. Generally speaking, I'm a big fan of REP because of their quality, their prices, and their innovative approach to equipment overall. But kettlebells are part of a complicated and fragile supply chain, one that's a microcosm of a global economy currently in crisis. Want to open a commercial gym? By and large, the ratio between in-stock and out-of-stock is stark. Rogue would be the best bet . Although no injuries have been reported, REP is conducting an immediate recall on this product. It didnt happen exactly this way, but it feels like it did: one day we were all hearing about the coronavirus. IS THAT TRUE? Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. We will do our best to accomodate your request. However, weve been dealing with COVID in the U.S.A. since March-ish (approx 9 months). Those Instagram pictures it posted were from Cumberland, a tacit acknowledgment that, at least temporarily, the system has shifted: Rogue needs professionally crafted kettlebells wherever it can get them, even if it has to pay higher, American-sized wholesale prices than what they and other companies (including Rep Fitness) are getting overseas. If we ran out during this peak demand, Smith said, you can expect we will be making sure that doesn't happen again in the future.. When you pay for a product from us,the majorityofthe purchase priceis going to supportour company, and the minority is going towards manufacturing costs. Please be aware, however, that we can only accept returns or warranty requests for items in our shipping area. Currently, our shipping is limited to the continental United States and Canada. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. If you plug your tracking number into the UPS website, scroll towards the bottom of the screen and you will see adrop downsection titled "Other Packages in this Shipment". Their customer service is absolutely aweful. Its pathetic that our manufacturing in America is where it is.. This leads me to another amazing pro for them. They are very basic plates and a great start to having my own equipment without breaking the bank. The COVID-19 lockdown has prompted an industry-wide demand on home gym equipment, with some suppliers receiving 30 times the amount of orders compared to a month ago. 2023 | REP Fitness | All Rights Reserved. All this means that even before the run on home gym equipment happened, there was already a shortage. With the prime minister announcing up to 6 months of restrictions on gyms our customers are keen to stay fit and invest long term in their own home setups to stay fit he said. At first this may sound counterproductive but the body will react to this depletion by increasing muscular glycogen stores. 15% off all CUTS Clothing using \"TRAVISFITNESS\"https://cuts.team/travisfitness 10% off all Fat \u0026 Weird Cookies / Cookie Butters using \"TRAVIS\" https://www.fatandweirdcookie.com/ 10% off all membership sign ups using at Avatar Nutrition (macro counting platform) using \"TRAVIS\" https://www.avatarnutrition.com/15% off using all MVMT (my watches and sunglasses) code \"TRAVIS\" https://www.mvmt.com/travis 10% off Protein Cookie Butter using code 'Travis'https://bit.ly/3d98mzk CHECK OUT MY eBOOK! Picked them over PRX and rouge. However, they are still shipping other items, including large and bulky ones like gym equipment, but delivery time will be delayed, with delivery times for many items stretching into late April or May. And thanks to closed gyms, this has caused this perfect storm of both a supply and demand crunch at the same time. They provide the best value while also building benches with 11-gauge and stronger steel at a fraction of the price of Rogue. if you are seeing the package you're interested in listed as "Out of Stock" then it would be best to check the individual product pages to build our your own package because other colors/sizes could be available on those pages . I hav been patient due to the epidemic we are in. Ordering is an absolute pain in the ass and there are always issues. WHY CAN'T I REDEEM MY POINTS AT CHECKOUT?

What Is A Ground Vehicle In The Crew 2, Missing Panini World Cup Stickers, Articles W