pirelli angel gt 2 vs michelin road 5pirelli angel gt 2 vs michelin road 5

A good sign. Bought new Road 6 around February of 2022. The Mutant provides the rider with handling and stability youd expect from a hyper sport tire, with the durability youd usually find in touring tires. With normal wear, the sipe grows shallower but also wider. Another vote for the Roadsmart 3. ___________________________________________________________________. Tire companies are always improving upon past success, and so it is with the Michelin Road 6. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. tirewheelguide.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I know the Angel GT2 is more sports touring tyre . Short version: they all do it; its just a matter of when. I've had road 5's on this year, I cannot compare vs Angel GT as ive never used them, but vs my old Bridgestone bt023's they are a massive improvement. I might opt for the GT model next time though to see if they go even longer. I apologize for not providing an adequate Canadian translation. Some riders may feel theyre too cushy, but theyre my new favorite all around tire hands down. The chicken strips on the worn tires are less than a 1/4 in width and I leaned exactly 38 degrees with them several times during testing (the Ninja has an inclinometer on the dash so I know). I have been running PR1-2-3 on my Bandit. Klaus. Thanks for your review. ), Peter Tan Works well also on trackdays if that is of interest. I just purchased and installed a set of MR5 tires on my ZX-14R on Friday after wearing out the OEM Bridgestones in 3,200 miles. That gives you a comparison of tire performance on dry and wet roads, snow and off-road. I have a 2019 Multistrada 1260. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Michelin Road Tire History yoshio, September 3, 2019 in FJ-09 Tracer 900 General Discussions. Mike. What about high-speed performance you may ask? Im the reviewer and appreciate the feedback youve provided. Plus you wont be winging any stones at your buddies with the PR4s. (S$430 or US$318 Inclusive of Installation and wheel balancing) Michelin and Pirelli have taken turns supplying tires for the World Rally Championship . TerryS. In the photo above you can see the softer side rubber contrasted with the harder center layer rubber. looks like I need new shoeswent to head out for a ride today only to find the rear flat. The wear is good and very even - I changed the rear early after a flat at 5500 miles, the front made10000 miles. I wonder what the common denominator is here that youre getting the same wiggle in hard cornering? The Road 6 GT Tires from Michelin typifies two decades of ongoing innovation to present the best all-around tire for your heavier touring and sport-touring bikes. This may be where Im going wrong with my PR4GTs, where the front seems to wear quickly on 36psi. The dual-compound construction has been standard on rear tires in the Road range, but with the Road 6, Michelin applies it to front tires too. These Road 5 tires made the Ninja feel like it was on rails. That said, the new Water Evergrip technology is an innovative concept that takes some cool engineering to pull off. Generally speaking, sport-touring tires try to find the sweet spot between a true sport and touring tire, so by default, the answer lies somewhere in between. It may not display this or other websites correctly. No problem. My 110000 FJ09 miles with 25 rear and 15 front tires recently included a set of Angel GT2s - it's a weird tire with some strong and one extremely weak point. Ive finally hit the end of the useable life of these Road 5 tires on my Ninja and the total is impressive. As a bonus, they also come with a free one-year road hazard warranty. I totally agree with that assessment. The Metzeler Roadtec 01 do though so that should be a good alternative. The outer sipes are doing a lot better showing over 3mm remaining which is more what I was expecting to be the case at this juncture. I have been using Pilot Road on all my bikes. Hi Guys, I need to change the tires of my Multistrada 1200 2015 and I'm in doubt between these 2 models! Great review Peter, I love the detail! I dont want to use the same ones because I want to be able to test something new, but on the other hand Im a if it aint broken dont try and fix it kind of guy at heart too. mounting cost) Michelin Road 6 - 267,90 Euro (set excl. We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. Just checked and the Pirelli is about$50 cheaper. Additionally, the Roadsmart IIIs sidewall construction has been beefed up to help provide increased shock absorption and more precise handling characteristics. Dunlop uses its Multi-Tread design that binds a harder high-mileage compound to the center and softer high adhesion compound to the lateral flanks for improved cornering grip. Good for you! I may have to put on a set of the Pirellis to see how they compare. Warranty: Oil leak, Forks, Rear Shock, Fuel sensor. This bike has a huge forward weight inclination. The rounded profile means turn-in is linear, not abrupt, which helps deliver smooth, predictable transitions. The secondary highway leading to Canmore, Alberta called the 1A is my favorite local road to ride because of the view and the variety of road surface. Aug 5, 2021 I run a set of Angel GT2's on my 1200s, and it's mostly freeway riding with some back roads stuff out here in Socal/Mexico. It's not going to give you a tank slapper but you will feel a bit of handlebar shake especially above 75 mph. Past month; Thanks tire looks . Find out which tyre is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, features, size, and other specs. Im running Road 4s on my BMW K1600GT and I really noticed how the voids on the Road 5 and now Road 6 are so much larger/deeper than they are on the Road 4. Stan Nowy Marka Michelin Gwarancja 60 miesicy. Good point about replacing before traction becomes an issue. I suspect in the end the truth is both do the trick and we should just buy whichever one is on sale, right? I went back to the Scorpions. road 5 gt ; road 5 trail ; pilot road 4 ; pilot road 4 gt ; pilot road 2 ; angel gt ii ; angel gt ; angel st ; sport - tra diagonal motorgumi. I purchased the tires from a local shop. The remaining 80% of tread surface is constructed of 100% silica and split evenly between the two sides of the tread for maximum grip while leaned over. See our review policies for more information. The second number means aspect ratio in . Click to expand. My previous 2019 Michelin Road 5 logged 16,475km or 10,237.00 miles on 245KPa /290KPa 35.5psi/42psi. Ive had other people tell me they also got 16000kms out of them too. wBW providessubjective opinionsand information on hard-to-find and unique motorcycling products. 4) Continental Road Attack 3 - 8.1 / 10. Wondering if anyone has experience with the Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV versus the Michelin Pilot Power, and the Pirelli Angel GT2 versus the Pilot power and the Rosso IV on the older 2001 model R1. My latest choice for tyres is the Michelin Road 5, a highly rated motorcycle tyre that generally receives very positive reviews. Startseite (current) Automarken; Reifen Vergleichen; Startseite. For all weather commuting I definitely prefer the Road 5s wet performance. To see for myself, I went riding in a downpour. Speaking of contact, you only get but a couple square inches of rubber per tire ever touching the ground at any given moment, and on top of that, your tires have to contend with an ever-changing multitude of forces and conditions all while fighting for traction, so you definitely want to choose a tire thats going to suit your riding style and needs as closely as possible. So far, very happy with them. Measurement from the outside edge sipes of the rear tire. Content on ducati.ms is generated by its users. Thats saying a lot and the kind of bragging that demands a WBW hands-on review. The stock Battlax tires didnt do this until they were already worn out, and at that point, it wasnt so much a wiggle as it was a wild transfer from the flat center portion over some tall ridges built in then down onto the worn edges. Buy Now! The resulting Road 6 offers the dry grip and handling of the previous-generation Road 5, but with improved wet grip, stability, and longevity. Introducing the MICHELIN ROAD 5 Motorbike Tyres. My friend Steve has forgotten more about motorcycles than I know and is the first person I talk to when looking for good advice. Designed to be versatile and long lasting, it is also outstanding in the wet! my comment is NOT positive. Theyre the one thing okay, two things that you ideally ever want coming into contact with the ground while riding a motorcycle (knee and elbow dragging dont count). Theres plenty of valuable insight in this write up. When it comes to feeling, it provides a very good level of confidence in all conditions: angled, high-speed cornering, accelerating in corners or on straights. : ( 4 Welcher Reifen ist besser: Vergleich Avon Storm 2 Ultra vs Michelin Road 5. I was dead set on the Road 5s due to reviews and reports of longevity. 8000 seems a bit short of what I would hope for from the R5. 1x opona 160/60ZR17 PIRELLI ANGEL GT II R 69W. I know this forum seems to like the Pirelli Angel GT 2 tires, but the Michelin Road 5s also seem like a really good tire. The roads near Kaslo and Ainsworth are nearly the Canadian equivalent to the Tail of the Dragon in the US for all the sharp twists, switchbacks and turns found thereabouts. Married, Father of three children. As for tread life predictions, close to a quarter million miles in the saddle has taught me that tire life varies with the quality of road surfaces, how much weight a bike carries, how hard a rider accelerates, brakes, and turns, and no doubt other factors. I inquired with my local dealership about this as Ive NEVER worn out a front tire before a rear in my entire riding career. Theres another good reason too: the thinner the tread, the more susceptible the tire is to getting punctured by a nail, screw, or other junk that turns up too often on our roads. Rears (tried 2, just ordered another after a pair of Pirelli Angel ST's) lasted about 8k of spirited riding on the Dragon, Cherohala and then, sadly, our local straight roads. These are all very good tires that plenty of people will argue are the best, so my gut tells me theyre not mistaken and it will come down to each individuals personal preference in choosing one tire over another. I always go for the safest performance, don't care much on the price difference. It does better on wet asphalt thanks mainly to larger openings in the tread and improved siping design. Reifen Vergleichen. Following on the heels of the popular Bridgestone T31 comes its successor, the T32. A lot of people reporting a scary wobble, just a coincidence or a design flaw? ANGEL GT scores 0 stars out of 5 based on 0 user reviews. They deviate a little bit left/right over and over, producing cups. I've never found a bike yet I didn't want to ride, talk about or own, I was paying so much attention to the rear tire, The outer sipes are doing a lot better showing, Perhaps I need to reconsider my rating of the front tire, but, Custom Eye Candy: An Electric Zero SR-X Concept, 10 Electric Skateboard Brands That Are Killing It, Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, Fast Figures: Piaggio Groups 2022 Sales Were Best Results Ever, Industry Insider: EU Ignores Licensing Revamp Pleas, UK Is Next, Luck of the Irish: Insurance Costs Cause Country-Wide Racing Closures, Powersports Podcasts: Ricky Carmichael & Ryan Villopotos Title 24, Harley-Davidson Screamin Eagle Engine Sets New Record, Husqvarna Releases Up-Specd Norden 901 Expedition, Armor, Airbag, Base Layer, & Underwear Reviews, https://michelinmedia.com/pages/search/default.aspx?search=Road+5+gt, Price (When Tested): Front $151.50 to $234 Rear $148 to $326, Alternative models: Road 5 GT (coming in 2019). Coupled with Michelins 2CT technology it offers good mileage for all weather touring! By keeping my bike in medium power mode I was able to get 5600 miles out of the stock Bridgestone Battlax tires, but now its time for something better when switching to full power. It keeps everything stiff underneath, but race tire sticky on the edges when you lean further than 35 degrees. 2023 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. The main downside of the GT2s is that the front tracks every groove and trackin the road surface - it may be due to the strange double parallel thread on the centre ofthe front tire. They feature structures . Road 5 is also a good tire if you like to go hard in rain, if you push a bit in dry the Power 5 is way better. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Definitely excellent tires. I would expect a measurement on the brand new tyres and again after 3000 miles. That grippiness is part of the problem. I have a vintage 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900 that takes 18rear and 19 front tires. Sounds a bit nuts to put these on a 450 lb sport bike, but Im setting up the bike for a 4,000 mile tour of the east coast this summer and the excellent all-weather handling combined with extra toughness for carrying camping gear appealed to me. 4,049 miles "The RSIV tires continue to display a round profile with zero cupping on the front tire. Ive just about killed off my R5s now and Im at 15,000kms. Much of the technological updates in how the T31s profile and compounds were selected were carried over into the T32, but as always, the search for better performance spawned this update. Hi there, Old tyres are; Rear: Michelin Pilots Power 180/55 ZR 17. Thank you again for helping me improve my reviews with your feedback. 2014 Kawasaki Z1000 ABS Streetfighter My Dunlop SportMax Q2s went just over 7K miles on an 07 VFR 800 VTEC. Again, Im smiling and congratulating myself on making a wise purchase. The Angel GTs profile is different from other tires as well because its slightly flatter in the center and about 5% sharper at the edges. I took them on a 2000 mile ride through the Rockies with a riding club I belong to in order to see whether Michelins claims were justified about longevity. With the old ones I assumed they just werent up to snuff for such a powerful bike, but your big 14 has the same amount of horses if not more. Youre getting a similar cupping pattern happening? My measurements back this up. Posted July 20, 2014. . I dont mess around with traction by pushing the limits of my motorcycle tires. Hope Ill be bragging about the Road 6 tires next year !! Nothing that Ive heard yet, unfortunately. I'll let you know - just put a set on my FJ-09. Im glad Im not the only one battling autocorrect lately. Grip was good but I flattened off tires from running 99% straight roads. Stan Nowy Marka Pirelli Gwarancja 60 miesicy. MICHELIN Road 5 Trail Tires | MICHELIN Motorcycle Tires. JavaScript is disabled. 3) Bridgestone Battlax T31 - 8.5 / 10. ducati.ms is an independent Ducati enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. 2022 Michelin Road 5 front and Rear (S$400 or US$295) Ill post back here in a few months to give an update as to the Angels on the same bike. I think either would do great on your bike or anyone elses. On March 7th, 2022, I decide to kill off my Michelin Road 5 for another brand-new set Michelin Road 5. Michelin was the supplier from 2006-2007. Perhaps I need to reconsider my rating of the front tire, but overall I think these are still excellent tires. This complete range provides fitments for everything from small roadsters such as the KTM 390, through trail bikes, and up to GT machines such as the BMW K1600 GT/GTL. Theyre also about twice as large across giving the tire almost a dual sport tread like on an 80/20 adventure offering. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I even got to try it on some gravel which had been pulled out from side roads onto the 1A. Thats accurate about me for sure. The Spirit ST is available in just about every popular tire size. Pic below after last session on track. I put the R5s on my R1150R in February this year, did 3,000 km on 42/36 psi and I am down to the first thin marker line. This on a KTM RC8r - a torque monster that destroys rear tires quickly. Michelin feels most riders wont lean further than that when the road is wet, so theres no need to tread out on the edges. On my old BMW F800 ST I could take both wheels off and the bike pretty much balanced on the center stand. Motorrad magazine 06/20 > Michelin Commander 2 Bikes got famous because of their excellent grip during rain ME H-D! The Road 6 supersedes, you guessed it, the Road 5, and the GT version here is intended for heavier touring and sport-touring machines. As you already know, the numbers behind each models are the sizing and 160/60 is actually a rear tire while the 120/70 in GT series is for front part while both can be mounted on 17-inch rim. Michelin Road 5 vs Pirelli Angel GT; Dunlop SP Sport Maxx vs Michelin Road 5; Dunlop RoadSmart II vs Michelin Road 5; Bridgestone Battlax BT . Michelin has done it again! Bridgestone Battlax Adventure A41 and Sport Touring T31 Tire Review, Dunlop Roadsmart III Performance-Touring Tire Review. Im not sure theres much more to say about them. That familiar characteristic inspires confidence in the bikes handling and stability especially on a big sport-tourer loaded with gear or a passenger and it was immediately apparent with the new Road 6 GTs. CONTINENTAL Road Attack 3, PIRELLI Angel GT and BRIDGESTONE T30 EVO tyres, in dimensions 120/70 ZR17 (front) and 180/55/ZR17 (rear) on a Kawasaki Z900 . I put Power 5 on my 1260, works like a charm!, excellent grip in all conditions. They have about 10,000 km (6000 miles) on them now and look to be about halfway through their life. Awesome review Jason, Hi Jim Pruner, It covered the whole range of use Michelin had in mind when they built these sport touring tires other than perhaps some racetrack riding. As far as when Ill change the tires, I do it once I reach the wear bars. My only complaint is that they are not near as quiet as the older Pilot 4s, which are still my favorite all around touring tire. Joined: 11 Aug 2016. The Dunlop Mutant Tire contains a blend of elements taken from sportbikes, supermotos, powerful cruisers, and ADV bikes for a do-it-all tire designed for todays market of mutant crossover bikes. I once got caught in a torrential downpour on the interstate and with 2 of water rolling down the road I still felt incredibly planted. Pirelli Angel GT 2 vs Michelin Road 5 I know this forum seems to like the Pirelli Angel GT 2 tires, but the Michelin Road 5s also seem like a really good tire. Im shedding a set of Dunlop Road IVs the rear went bald in the center at around 6 thousand miles which disappointed me a little; I am not an aggressive driver and go easy on the throttle 95% of the time. The rear features multiple compounds, with a harder center and softer sides while the front is a single compound. There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession. A new generation of . You can now definitely see that the middle section is flattening out noticeably and slightly more pronounced on the right side than on the left. %%$# auto-correct. All of the tyres, (120/70 ZR17 for the front and 180/55 ZR17 for the rear), were mounted on six Suzuki Bandit 1250 S bikes. -Michelin pilot road 3 and 4-Michelin pilot power 2ct-Continental contiattack road 2-Dunlop qualifier 2 (I think) I have also used Pirelli supercorsas but they really aren't a suitable all round . Hes been running Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires on his Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 for years and highly recommended them. Most of my riding is hard & fast in the twisties and I have logged 3000+ on a set. For riders on larger and/or heavier sport-touring rigs, the T32 GT Spec provides additional stability and 10% better wear life compared to the T31 GT Spec of old. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Oxford, Speed Triple '05, DT1B '69, GT550 '87, Batavus '84. 1 of 2 . The Angel GT was designed for the primary purpose of providing regular wear and excellent water drainage guaranteed by both the front tire and by the arrangement of the grooves on the rear tire. Does anyone have a recommendation between the two? 1) Pirelli ANGEL GT II - 10/10 2) Metzeler ROADTEC 01 - 8.9 / 10. Should you buy Michelin Road 5 or Pirelli ANGEL GT. Favorite Rides & Destinations Digital Edition, New Gear: Anthonys Leatherworks Motorcycle Leather Restoration Products, Services, New Tour: Adriatic Moto Tours Bonjour Provence Tour, Guillermo Cornejo | Ep. For a seat-of-the-pants evaluation, Michelin supplied a set of Road 6s in the GT spec, which is reinforced for the added weight of heavier sport-tourers, to mount on my 2014 BMW R 1200 RT. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Find out which tyre is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, features, size, and other specs. Im riding a 2017 gsxr 750 and am wondering if you think these tires are comparable to a more sport style tire as opposed to the sport/touring category that they are grouped in . You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Great tire. More sharing options. The front tires feature aramid belt construction and the rears are steel belted. OP . Oh the price I saw for the Pirelli was on Cycle Gear. The boys didnt enjoy being pelted with hundreds of paint-pounding projectiles, and so, gave me lots of room anytime we encountered a road crew. I bought a set of Road 6 GTs to shod my Triumph Speed Triple RS We also compare tire comfort in terms of noise and softness. I enjoyed your well written review. Hello there, after reading your comments Ive just ordred a pair PR 5 Ill mount them on a KTM 1290 Gt it is pretty tuff to the tires Perelli Gt angel 5500 km rear tire so iam expecting some more km to this tire .Iam going on track 14/9 so Ill se if it wrigles Thank you again for a great review!!! Previous motorcycleI also run this stock D222 and I changed it to Metzeler Roadtec 01. Groove depth is reduced on the shoulders for better edge grip and increased stiffness and, according to Pirelli, the GT achieves more longevity with the specifically-developed profile. This is a stark contrast to the Battlax ones that came with the bike from the factory which were easily twice as worn at only the 600-mile mark! Perhaps I do need to bring the bike in to the dealer and have them take a look. If you only got 5500 kms on them Im not sure honestly if the Road 5 tires will do much better. So I will have a direct comparison eventually. 17 Oct 2018 at 17:30. I havent personally tested all those tires and so I can only speak to what Ive found with the Road 5 in this review. Get yours at the nearest Michelin dealer. I am not sure, but when I checked the Michelin Road 5 does not come in 19 inch sizes (hope I'm wrong). sp838. Canada uses the Metric System. I will most definitely ride on wet pavement more than gravel, so a wet pavement tire like these Michelins is appealing. - RevZilla Pirelli revamps the tried and true sport touring tire with an all-new tread pattern and compound to provide long-lasting grip and confident handling. With its vast experience making tires for all categories, including the highest levels of racing, the Bridgestone Battlax T32 Sport Touring Tire will provide endless confidence for the sport-touring rider, no matter where the road takes you. Thanks for your review. Its nearly finished thanks to some pronounced cupping wear going on in the middle area as you can see in the photos below. the way it looks to me is that I am going to get 8,000 km max out of the rear! I too think these are great tires (on my r1200RT). BRIDGESTONE T31 - 245 PAIR 'Great value and longevity' TYRE SPEC Character - More touring bias Operating. Learn more about how this works. I run road 6s on my fz09 and they handle great in the blue ridge mountains. On the outside edge sipes, I got a lot more at 5.61mm remaining. They will run you roughly $300 to $450 a pair . Here I share my thoguths abo. No one (myself included) can ride a 200 hp motorcycle gently. Michelin invented dual-compound rubber for motorcycles. . To manage that high of a number on such a powerful and relatively heavy bike sells me on them completely. Pirelli's Angel GT II is the Angel GT's successor, and the goal was to improve upon wet grip and handling and increased tread life. However then the tyre fitter threw the GT 2s into the mix and now I'm sitting here doubting myself. The Sicilian Clan Pirelli invited us for a life-size test drive on the back roads of Sicily with the Angel ST. Rather new conditions that change the Bridgestone T32 and T32 GT tire test. The inner sipes only have 1.68mm left before Im at the wear bars. Denmark. Think now Im more swayed towards the road 5s. Great longevity, especially for a tire this sticky in the twisties. Learn more about us. I have the same bike and Im looking at this article as Im about ready to buy a pair. Got 15000 km out of the last Set of Road 5s in my ZX14-R and we do have some pretty shitty roads here down under . True. Been running Pilot (Road Pilot on ST 1300 and GS1200. Feel free to touch base in late July if youd like a non-professionals perception of how they performed. A dual compound rear, with softer shoulders for more edge grip but a harder central compound for maximum mileage. A typical and expected hazard out in the mountains. If I get the tread life everyone seems to be reporting, I will be very happy. In a few extremely sharp corners I noticed that when I really leaned hard the friction patch shifted from the harder center section of these tires fully onto the much softer sides and gave me a noticeable wiggle. Michelin blended their Silica Technology tread compound with the Water Evergrip Tech tread pattern for gains of 15% more wet grip than the Road 5 GT, while also having a 10% increase in tread life than the predecessor. Im getting the same weird wear pattern on my front tire now as I did on the original Bridgestone S21 sneakers that came from factory. This photo above is the rear tire. I live in Singapore and it rains quite abit. Pirelli says the bigger footprint actually loads the stress more evenly on the tire, which in turn improves tire life. I'm aware, but the T32 costs $100 more per set (and more than a set of Road 5 here in Canada), so I'll stick with T31's for now. Without divulging exactly what speeds I attained on the bike I can tell you these tires are perfectly stable right up to the last 20% of this Ninjas top speed when a slight vibration starts to show up but is never scary. The latest evolution, called 2CT+ in Michelin-speak, is designed to enhance stability in strong acceleration, cornering, and heavy. Now, it is out with its latest tire range for sport-touring motorcycles: the Michelin Road 6. My Kawi needs a hack stands, some boards and a floor jack to keep it from tipping forward. This is the softer rubber layer that sits in a cradle of harder rubber extending from the middle section down underneath the soft layer right to the bead. For touring thats desirable but for racing I would go for a different tire. Am curious what the tyres look like and what the mileage is when you decide to change them. As the name suggests, a sport-touring tire combines the grip and profile youd find in a pure sportbike tire with the longevity and wet-weather performance youd find in a touring tire. So this begs the question: How much cornering grip are you willing to sacrifice in favor of a long-lasting tire you wont have to change each season, and how often will you be tilting the horizon vs. riding in a straight line? I already replace my Dunlops with another set, so remind me in about 18,000 miles and we can throw a different brand / model on to see how it holds up. Buy MICHELIN Road 5 Touring Radial Tire-120/70ZR-17 (58W) 58Y: . I have used Road 5 on the rear for about 3 tires now but I bought a new Bridgestone T32 to try out this time around. These are some of the best sport touring tires available, in my opinion and Id buy them again in a second. Chris . I think theres an outside chance Ill get close to 10,000 out of the rear tire at least if I behave myself out there. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a292bd36f6d3dd4 Road 5 scores 0 stars out of 5 based on 0 user reviews. If you would like to complain about the poor weather, oblivious drivers or the tedious motorcycle license laws, you've come to the right place. Again, Im smiling and congratulating myself on making a wise purchase. I have not ran a Battle-ax on the Goblin , but they are decent tires. I replaced the original Scorpion Trail II with the GT II and got rid of them after 450 mi. (V)-rated for speeds of 149+ mph. Haven't run enough miles on my Bandit to know if PR3 was an . Im also a H2 SX SE owner and did enjoy your article. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Road Smart 3. I know people who have said they're disappointed in the new Michelin PR5. They tell me its not uncommon in heavy sport touring bikes to have this happen because of road crown working on it, unfortunately. Then I went to Metzler Roadtec 01s, Those were MUCH better in the dry than the PR4s. Pirelli then took over from 2008-2010, before Michelin again became the supplier from 2011-2020. Haven't seen the new Pilot Road GT by Michelin. Thats when I found two things Im not crazy about in these tires. I have always been satisfied with Michelin Road 5 tires it is easy roll into corners, without any much worry.

Retrospective Reimbursement Pros And Cons, Whitefield Academy Racist, Cannon 40 Gun 45 Min Fire Resistant Safe Black, Ford Tw15 Forum, Florida Quiet Title Statute, Articles P