what are the 3 mystery fanta flavourswhat are the 3 mystery fanta flavours

Crazy how color affects our perception to the degree that it does. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. We all know that these hyped limited batch mystery flavours (of any product) must be just following suit of Airheads and Dum Dums, right? In a recent announcement, Wendy's, Coca-Cola Freestyle Machine and Fanta partnered on a new promotional campaign, What the Fanta. We got word on what this new mystery soda campaign includes, and as revealed by Fanta themselves: "A limited-edition lineup of mysteriously flavored Fanta beverages will leave fans asking, "What the Fanta?! Fanta Mystery Pink Flavor 500ml CHN. A refreshing zero sugar mystery flavor that tastes great with your fave snack; Indulgent flavored drink with 100% natural flavors . Fanta says green, peach, and orange-colored mystery drinks will be available across a variety of retail options, including bottled drinks, fountain drinks at restaurants, and frozen options at select fast-food joints. [deleted] 7 mo. So, thats the mystery of the flavor resolved (probably). To my recollection, this is the only mystery-flavored thing Ive ever actually tried (or had any real interest in trying). When does Holiday Wars Season 3 premiere on Food Network? Nearly a year on from the start of the first national lockdown, this is a great opportunity for retailerstoincrease sales by offering shoppers something new and exciting to enjoy both in the home with family and on-the-go when restrictions start to ease., I would like to receive emails from Peebles Media Group (publisher of Packaging Scotland), including regular newsletters and relevant updates. Be sure to taste and see what all the fuss is going to be about and find clues to solve the mystery flavor at #WhattheFanta. A glazed donut, for reference, has around 10-15 grams. Its a great deal, especially on a Wednesday paired with a $3 Whopper Consumers will be directed to online content to watch 'Fabulous Flavour Hunt' episodes and solve the flavour mystery. I will happily take my occasional bottle of fake garbage. Lol I couldnt place the flavor. Purchased Price: $2.19 Size: 20 oz Purchased at: Wawa Rating: 4 out of 10 Nutrition Facts: (1 bottle) 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 65 milligrams of sodium, 0 grams of carbohydrates, 0 grams of sugar, and 0 grams of protein. But I really like it and its zero sugar Im looking forward to try more flavors once I find them. The QR code transports you to a mysterious website where youre greeted by an array of images: first, there is just an innocuous blue Fanta bottle, which quickly reconfigures itself into an ice cream truck, a weird bluish blob that I initially parsed as an octopus but eventually realized was probably meant to be a stylized scoop of ice cream, an ice cream cone (okay, I thought I got it!!! Haha sorry about the test, my comments werent working but looks like theyre good now! SatisfactionKind1720 6 mo. 4 "No Win Scenario" Preview Released, LEGO Joins the Empire with Star Wars Executor Super Star Destroyer Set, The Last of Us Season Finale Will "Divide People Massively": Ramsey, Adventures of Superman: Jon Kent #1 Preview: Another Dead Superman. Our most recent launches Fanta zero sugar Raspberry and Fanta zero sugar Grape are now worth 12m combined, with Fanta zero sugar Raspberry delivering4.5m in sales in its first year. ago. I dont know if thats because they dont exist or if Im too bad at technology to figure out how to find them! We are a family run cidermaker with our home in Sandford, Somerset. The wider campaign follows an initial campaign in 2020 for the brands green variant, which drove five times the rate of sale asseen onFanta Orangein the same period. By using this website you are consenting to the use of cookies. Some flavors are appearing in 20-ounce bottles and others are in Coke Freestyle machines or in frozen form at various restaurants. bottles, Coca-Cola Freestyle fountain dispensers, and frozen formulations. As someone who drinks diet soda regularly this one tasted really good. Monosti doruen. ago. In fact, 61% of #WhatTheFantasales last year were incremental to Fanta[6], proof that the campaign attracts more shoppers to the brand and is sure to drive sales for retailers this year., [5] Nielsen, Top 4 Grocery Retailer, Unit ROS (Wtd) Latest 8wks up to w/end 27.03.21, [6] Global Household Panel (Fanta Q2 2021), Taps intoshopperdemand for zero sugar soft drinks (Fanta Zero up 17%. Ice Cream, SPOTTED: Magnum Double Gold Caramel Ice Cream Bars. GB's no.1 flavoured carbonates brand [1] is launching a mysterious purple-coloured variant as part of its most playful #WhatTheFanta campaign yet. #whatthefanta 190 Share Ready to solve this beverage mystery? Simon Harrison, vice president of commercial development at Coca-Cola European Partners GB, said: Our popular Fanta zero sugar range is worth over 68m, which has in part been fuelled by the demand for our zero sugar flavoured variants. "Our popular Fanta zero sugar range is worth over 68m [4], which has in part been fuelled by the demand for our zero sugar flavoured variants. This years initiative is even bigger and bolder and will build momentum for GBs number one flavoured carbonates brand[3] now 4.5x bigger than its nearest competitor and in9% growth[4]. Fanta began as a cola substitute during WWII because some ingredients for Coke (like sugar) were in limited supply. COCA-COLA European Partners (CCEP) has continued its #WhatTheFanta initiative with a new mystery flavour of the soft drink. In Australia, for instance, you could enjoy a refreshing sour watermelon Fanta. I havent seen the zero calorie bottles here as of yet, but I got a free frozen drink from Burger King from T-Mobiles Tuesday deals and tried out the mystery Fanta flavor they had there and it tasted like strawberry banana despite the green color. Another person says the drink tastes like marshmallows. Do I even know what a kiwi tastes like? Came here for the discussion of the Mystery Flavor Frozen Fanta. Reply. New Mystery Flavored Fanta Soda Will Have You Ask "What the Fanta?! What The Fanta (Pink) for 2022 has been great, with three different coloured labels this time, it helps us find all three flavours and do a proper taste expe. But like the reviewer Erin, I also picked up caramel notes that didnt seem to go with the other flavors. Britvic is an international soft drinks business rich in history and heritage. Fanta have released a new mystery flavour. As the only packaging magazine published in Scotland, Packaging Scotland is uniquely placed to cover the Scottish market and the many people and businesses operating within it. Nearly a year on from the start of the first national lockdown, this is a great opportunity for retailerstoincrease sales by offering shoppers something new and exciting to enjoy both in the home with family and on-the-go when restrictions start to ease., [1] Nielsen MAT Total GB incl. From ASDA, there's 3 different flavours in identical looking green drinks. All rights reserved. Maybe, thinking now a Big BLUE (Soda) type vibe. But will certainly be stocking on more though. Delivering on consumer demand for zero sugar variants and flavour innovation whilst bringing some fun and personality to the soft drinks fixture a new, bright blue mystery Fanta variant is rolling out in 500ml and 2l packs now. FANTATURNS BLUEWITH MYSTERY FLAVOUR LAUNCH. I used the same QR code and it didnt show the bottle change into anything else. We are a European business but we invest, employ, manufacture and distribute locally, maintaining a strong commitment to the economic and social well-being of our communities. These melt fast and the flavor seems to change as they do. Some flavors are appearing in 20-ounce bottles and others are in Coke Freestyle machines or in frozen form at various restaurants. It smelled like Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles, looked like dishwasher detergent, and tasted like a sudden inability to remember a single other flavor to which I could compare it. Copyright 2023 ComicBook.com. Coca-Cola Europacific Partners(CCEP)has announced the return of #WhatTheFanta, bringing mystery back to the soft drinks aisle following a hugely successful campaign last year. Fanta says green, peach, and orange-colored mystery drinks will be available across a variety of retail options, including bottled drinks, fountain drinks at restaurants, and frozen options at. You can follow the clues by watching Fanta \u0026 Coca-Cola's video here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnyIGtCiQcM Support us on Patreon! I like to confuse my mouth as much as the next person so I picked up a Burger King Frozen What The Fanta Drink and proceeded to, as the ads put it, Taste the Unknown., Yup, Im definitely tasting the unknown. Im glad you got to try it! Size: Medium Its a good but not amazing drink and one that I dont think most people would find objectionable even if they arent into the whole mystery concept and would rather know what theyre tasting. The mystery is the flavour of the drink, which could be one of several zero-sugar possibilities. just had one and was very happy. For example, the beverages colors do not offer a clue regarding the potential flavors. Jackfruit Shortcake is my official guess based on absolutely nothing. #WhatTheFanta is the latest initiative from GBs number one flavoured carbonates brand worth230mand in4.2% growth[2]. Do they always? A killer collaboration's arrived with Chucky x Glamlite, bringing the style of Chucky & Tiff to makeup collections starting February 14th. A bottle of regular Fanta has 73 grams of sugar. As such, it cannot be treated simply as a region. ago. Fright-Rags is restocking some fan favorite designs, bringing more Joe Bob Briggs and giving customers a very My Bloody Valentine collection. bottles, which will be available through February 2023. While Fanta is being hush-hush on the location of those drinks as of now, it appears Burger King will be getting a frozen version of the green mystery drink. Anybody got any ideas what it is? Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. Click here to read our review. in Soft Drinks To kick things off, Fanta is releasing a mystery "Blue" zero-sugar flavor in 20-oz bottles, which will be available through February 2023. That being said, the banana here (if its here at all?) Feb 27, 2023. All advice, including picks and predictions, is based on individual commentators opinions and not that of Minute Media or its related brands. Our knowledge and passion for apples is reflected in our ciders: authentic, full of flavour and with a distinct character that reflects cidermaking at its best. The three mystery flavours will be revealed in the final episode of the series on 18th July 2021. 1 "Past Lives", Attack on Titan Final Season: The Final Chapters Special Now Streaming, Hasbro Loses Their Minds By Dropping $75 Carbonized Star Wars 2-Pack, The Flash: Candice Patton Has Filmed Her Final Arrowverse Series Scene, Knight Terrors is "Freddy Vs DC Heroes" and Began in Superman #1, Frank Quitely is Judge Fedd on BBC's The Great British Menu, X-Men #20 Preview: You Wouldn't Like Iceman When He's Angry, Arrowverse: Guggenheim on Not Getting DC Studios/Gunn & Safran Meeting, Marvel Comics Omnibuses For Late 2023 And 2024, Star Trek: Picard Season 3 Ep. I havent had the mystery flavor yet, but the cherry was very good. But there are subtle differences on the pack to help shoppers find different flavours or buy their favourite again. Made with 100% natural Orange, Grape, Pineapple and Strawberry flavors. Definitely tastes like the strawberry banana trix yogurts. Maybe its a strawberry banana cream pie? Our popular Fanta zero sugar range is worth over 68m, which has in part been fuelled by the demand for our zero sugar flavoured variants. The only problem, if you can call it that, is that the soda doesn't have a flavor. Low and No Sugar , [removed] CableDesperate 6 mo. So its definitely a headscratcher lol. We are a European business but we invest, employ, manufacture and distribute locally, maintaining a strong commitment to the economic and social well-being of our communities. We believe working at The Coca-Cola Company is an opportunity to build a meaningful career while helping us make a real difference on a global scale. To kick things off, Fanta is releasing a mystery " Blue " zero-sugar flavor in 20-oz bottles, which will be available through February 2023. Not only is there that artificial taste, it's also blander than the original. bottles. You are right! Inside was the new Mystery Flavored Zero Sugar Fanta. See how our company and system employees make this possible every day and learn more about our areas of focus in sustainability. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Have you tried these yet and if so, what flavour did you taste?. The only thing is, the intermittent tang of it made me think blueberry yogurt. All picks and predictions are suggestions only. Coca-Cola European Partners(CCEP)is bringing back its What The Fanta campaign for a second year, featuring a mystery blue zero-sugar flavour. However, consumers can get clues from on-pack QR codes, which, once scanned, direct them to an interactive online platform which will reveal more clues as the weeks go on. Visit our local websites here. If you think mystery flavors are fun this one should keep you guessing because Ive seen people say it tasted like everything from caramel apple to key lime pie and at the price of only $1 it makes for some refreshing summer entertainment. Guys one of them is definitely cucumber flavour I just got one and drank it its 100% cucumber so mystery solved guys. Founded in England in the 1930s, it has grown into a global organisation with 37 much-loved brands sold in over 100 countries. The blue flavour is rolling out now in 500ml and two-litre bottles now and "could be one of several exciting zero sugar flavours". Love the drink. Favorite flavor of most thing. The three pieces of ice cream imagery and the two iconically orange items lend a lot of credence to the orange creamsicle theory, but I must admit I still have no idea how the corn or donkey play into it. It's the second #WhatTheFanta released in the UK and Europe. Simon Harrison, vice president of commercial development at Coca-Cola European Partners GB, said:#WhatTheFantabrings together whatFanta does best disrupting the category by entertainingits growing fanbaseandbringing innovative new flavours to market. Distinctively Fanta yet like no other flavour, Fanta Zero Strawberry & Kiwi perfectly blends a sweet tangy natural strawberry flavour with a tropical zesty refreshing natural kiwi flavour to create a taste so fun it will play with your tastebuds. The blue color is the biggest trick here as I believe we are tasting Orange Cream. Tastes EXACTLY like my diarrhea medicine. For the recent blue Fanta there are clues to the flavor on their website but I couldnt find any clues for this frozen one. Rating: 7 out of 10 To solve the flavour mystery, consumers have to scan . There were four scratch-away pieces on the box and a three-digit lock sealing the bottom away. Required fields are marked *. With a little lime and I dont knowkiwi? I think the pink Fanta flavours are Rose and Cherry or Pomegranate. Just this week, Fanta announced the launch of new " What The Fanta " mystery flavors, where the soda brand offers a variety of mystery flavors in different formats across . Visit our local websites here. Thanks for the rec, going to need more of those easter eggs in future reviews. That's what I thought at first. Fresca was grapefruit-flavored, but I dont think the same can be said of this blue beauty. What The Fanta is a limited-edition flavor enigma wrapped in a 20 oz cryptogram. Now I cant wait to find out what the flavor actually IS! Wow, a TIB book club, how fun would that be!? New Campaign | Our most recent launches Fanta zero sugar Raspberry and Fanta zero sugar Grape are now worth 12m combined, with Fanta zero sugar Raspberry delivering 4.5m in sales in its first year. Share this: Fanta Mystery Flavor EDIT: Looks like that person was in Germany. Fanta is always pushing the flavor boundaries. Pride in our heritage weve been making cider for four generations - is at the heart of everything we do. Fanta recently unveiled a new line of mystery flavored beverages that are designed to "fool senses and challenge tastebuds with opposite flavor notes." Read: Fanta is trying to screw with you. I got some yesterday and it's delicious but haven't got a clue what the flavour is myself. We have a mystery on our hands as Fanta is dishing out a limited-edition lineup of mysteriously flavored Fanta beverages. In fact, you may not even notice the difference right away if you take a sip of this stuff on its own. literally drinking one right now and you're absolutely right. It explains the ear of corn in the video, as well as the traffic cone (shaped and striped like candy corn) and carrot (color). Im so sick of companies putting so much real sugar in products. Jackfruit! It appears that these mystery flavors could be a test for the upcoming offering. Well, it has a flavorbut the marketing minds at the soda maker want you to guess what it is. While many people will head to social media to . Star Trek: SNW's Anson Mount Addresses His "Dearest Discovery Family", Doctor Who 60th Anniv Event: Tom Baker Returns for Ep. Please share on social media! Will be back there tomorrow. Purchased Price: $1.11 But my favorite basic soda is cream soda. This mysterious blue-looking soda, is striking, and the new campaign What the Fanta has begun. Ice Cream, SPOTTED: Magnum Double Gold Caramel Ice Cream Bars. (2) Im really surprised that this is only $1especially given (a) its size (at least, from what I can gauge from the photos) and (b) the current economy/level of inflation. discounters VAL period ending 26.12.20, [2] Nielsen MAT Total GB incl. Whatever the case, it appears the Coca-Cola Company has opted to pass by the usual fruit flavors for this Fanta drink and go to something else. Remember, Fanta is trying to fool our tastebuds with trickery from taste and color. CCEP. This time it's a BLUE version. Coca-Cola European Partners(CCEP)has announced the return of #WhatTheFanta, bringing more mystery to the soft drinks aisle in 2021 following a successful campaign trial last year. #WhatTheFanta is a campaign by Fanta where they have released three different flavours but they're all green and they're all a mystery flavour! Thank you, actually, because it was driving me that I knew it was a familiar flavor but couldn't place it! Enjoy the refreshing tastes of Fanta. GB's no.1 flavoured carbonates brand [1] has launched a bright pink mystery variant as part of its biggest and boldest #WhatTheFanta campaign yet; Taps into shopper demand for zero sugar soft drinks (Fanta Zero up 17% [2]); Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) has announced the return of #WhatTheFanta, bringing mystery back to the soft drinks aisle following a hugely successful campaign . Fanta, which marketed a "mystery" bright blue variant last year, is launching a bright pink version in 2022. The What the Fanta campaign is anchored by the mystery Blue zero-sugar flavor in 20-oz. Wendy's has teamed up with Fanta and Coca-Cola Freestyle for the debut of three new Fanta Mystery Mixes exclusively on Coca-Cola Freestyle dispensers in Wendy's restaurants across the US through November 7, 2021. What are the . If you do please let us know what you think the flavor is! ago. 2023 Minute Media - All Rights Reserved. Luckily, after one attempt, we got the correct code, and we unlocked the secret. Your email address will not be published. I get a cream soda flavor and a blueberry flavor. ), a carrot, a traffic cone, and finally some sort of reddish donkey-thing. 31st March 2021. Blue Fanta is here. Seductive wines that are perfect for spooky gatherings, Brandin Cooks Is Not Happy With the Mark Ingram Trade, Owls Brew Spiced Chai and Cranberry Boozy Tea is fall flavored perfection, Keep the beach vibe flowing with Malibu Cocktails in a Can. The smell gave it away for me. It was The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz, I would definitely recommend!! bottles, Coca-Cola Freestyle fountain dispensers and frozen formulations. 1. Thats what Garbage is! Catch up on the latest Coca-Cola news from around the globe - from exciting brand innovation to the latest sustainability projects. ), an ear of corn (never mind, I was confused again!!! The blue-tinted soda is already starting to pop up wherever soft drinks are sold, and Fanta is encouraging those who get their hands on it to join the social conversation by tweeting their flavor thoughts with the #WhatTheFanta hashtag. (WTF)., Radiating in gleaming colors of blue, green, peach and orange, the beverages were formulated to fool senses and challenge tastebuds with opposite flavor notes. Ive had the blue What the Fanta drink and key lime pie is my best guess for the flavor. Great deal, if you ask me! It definitely was a creamier flavor but I'm guessing marshmallow. Can you guess the new Fanta Mystery Mixes? Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Below is a list of the most known and lesser known fruity flavors of . It seems that there are red herrings all around. - July 16, 2022 10:04 pm EDT. Radiating in gleaming colors of blue, green, peach and orange, the beverages were formulated to fool senses and challenge tastebuds with opposite flavor notes. Is it? Others will only be available through August, and more enigmatic flavors will roll out in retail stores and restaurants over the coming months. In the United States, top selling varieties include fruit favorites like orange, strawberry, and grape. I remember seeing this fluid in commercials. To sum up, this tastes like something that would happen when you mix four flavors at the Slurpee machine but have strategically chosen the flavors in the hopes they wont clash with one another. The new bright blue Fanta variant is being rolled out in 500ml and 2L bottles with CCEP saying that the packs have been carefully designed to give no hint on what the flavour inside is. October 28, 2021 Bob Miller Drinks. Our obesity and diabetes epidemic didnt happen because of fake garbage. Almost like Big Red but slightly different. I might have to give this mystery-flavored frozen Fanta a try, especially since its a reasonable price. . Teens today are always looking for new experiences to engage in with their friends, but we know that they havent found much worth sharing about when it comes to soft drinks at convenience stores, says Dane Callis, Senior Brand Manager, Fanta North America. By Adam Barnhardt Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) has announced the return of #WhatTheFanta for the fourth year running. bottles, Coca-Cola Freestyle fountain dispensers and frozen formulations.. Someone else posted about it and said there's 3 different flavors so it's possible the others you purchased taste better. Different flavors will be available in different formats across retail and restaurant channelsincluding 20-oz. GB's no.1 flavoured carbonates brand is launching a mysterious purple-coloured variant as part of its most playful #WhatTheFanta campaign yet; Consumers will be directed to online content to watch 'Fabulous Flavour Hunt' episodes and solve the flavour mystery ; Taps into shopper demand for zero sugar soft drinks (Fanta Zero up 13%) carbonated water, citric acid, potassium citrate, aspartame, natural flavors, modified food starch, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), acesulfame potassium, glycerol ester of rosin, yellow 6, medium chain triglycerides, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, red 40. Znaka: Fanta. I prefer the original orange Fanta. Also, it is unclear whether these new Fanta Mystery Mixes have the perfect Wendys menu pairing companion. We've established a portfolio of drinks that are best positioned to grow in an ever-changing marketplace. thats not how diabetes works.. & even if it did not all of it is cuz of sugar. Minute Maid Aguas Frescas Limonada flavor was what I thought it was. As a true fan of the flavor thats for sure what it is! ago. The brand will reveal the mysterious flavors in fun, to-be-determined ways. Passing_by_in_life 6 mo. Nutrition Facts: 170 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 0 mg of cholesterol, 75 milligrams of sodium, 44 grams of carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 44 grams of sugar, and 0 grams of protein. Fun fact: Fanta is owned by Coca-Cola and there are over 100 fruity flavors worldwide. And thats what this is ? 1. Rumors of Cotton Candy and Blue Cream Soda have been spread, but that is a smart and deceiving move on Fanta's part. Definitely DID NOT get Creamsicle from this. Its a familiar sort of unknown that makes me think I can place it but at the same time, I cant make a guess with any real confidence. From the perfect ratio combination to a splash here and there, that beverage dispenser holds infinite possibilities. Three new Fanta Mystery Mixes have been added to the menu. While some people have a strong flavor preference, others look to the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine as a beverage playground. Purchased Price: $2.19 James Gunn Reveals New Superman, Batman Movies and More, Fanta Releases New "What the Fanta" Mystery Flavor, ComicBook Nation: Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 3 Review & TV Shows Recap, Nearly $35 Million of Funkos Are About to Be Dumped in a Landfill, Dave Season 3 Reveals First Teaser and FX Release Date, Fantasy Author Will Wight Surprises Fans With Launch of New Science-Fantasy Book Series in April, Dragon Ball Cosplay Readies to Fight With Android 18, TikTok Introduces Screen Time Limit Options For Parents, KFC Confirms Return of Mega-Viral Sandwich. Scrolling through the hashtag now, one soda fiend says the cobalt concoction tastes like an orange creamsicle. Sometimes with things like Airheads the mystery flavor is just whatever combination of leftover flavors they happen to have around so there isnt necessarily a reveal but other times the mystery flavors are more intentional. If you want to taste this mystery drink out for yourself, then it will be available now through February 2023 across 20-oz. It is a good deal! (WTF)". 20% off at www.ATasteofTheStates.com - use \"FRUK20\"10% off at www.CharlenesChocolateFactory.co.uk - use \"foodreviewuk\"3 off your first Degustabox at www.Degustabox.com - use \"PQU37\"Business Enquiries - [email protected] A limited-edition lineup of mysteriously flavored Fanta beverages will leave fans asking, What the Fanta?! Administrator's prominent note: Due to poor faulty aspects, some page features are currently removed (such as most international Fanta flavors) but will get re-inserted with the new and improved way to enjoy the List of Fanta Flavors. The #WhatTheFanta initiative was first started in 2020 with the release of a mystery green coloured drink. A growing number of businesses are attempting to expand their presence north of the border and increase market share and visibility. Food Reviews, Recipes & More news fromFanSided Daily, Joffreys Coffee & Tea Company brings extra sparkle to Disney holiday coffee. The extended #WhatTheFanta campaign will be supported by marketing activity that is sure to get people talking and drive purchases. This one tasted of Pear, thanks NewFoodsUK. Aunt Bessies is a Birds Eye Ltd brand and is owned by Nomad Foods - Europes leading frozen foods company - whose brands work together to serve the world with better food.

Kalamazoo Gazette Legal Notices, Children's Name Tattoos For Moms On Wrist, Libra Sun Sagittarius Venus, Articles W