summer wells parents interviewsummer wells parents interview

Candus Wells did an interview with Chris McDonough's "The Interview Room" podcast in July. In this article, well take a look at what they are, how they work, and [], Your email address will not be published. "In other words, psychologically we can't speak to her and we see the emotion as soon as I say cornbread mafia.". Don said he believes Summer would want him and Candus to fight for the family. Thats the Mormon state. An AMBER Alert was issued for Summer the day after she vanished in June, after being upgraded from an Endangered Child Alert. There was a problem saving your notification. She explained: "Me and my mother and her were planting flowers, and we went in after we got done washing our hands, and [Summer] got a piece of candy from grandma.". ': Hawkins schools prepare for student, parental anxiety over Summer Wells disappearance, Watch now: Financial impact of Summer Wells search will hit Hawkins sheriff, rescue agencies, Hawkins school psychologist offers tips for talking to your child about abduction, anxiety, Still haunted by a child murder in my community that happened 44 years ago, Sheriff Lawson: Summer Wells case 'nowhere even close to being cold', Watch now: 'I'll see her in the resurrection': A month later, Summer Wells' dad has little hope for her recovery, Watch now: Summer Wells' brothers removed from home by DCS, dad says 'It's not safe at my house', Utah Department Of Corrections Donald Wells. Market data provided by Factset. Rescuers have utilized 82 agencies from Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, Alabama, Georgia and North Carolina to cover 4.6 square miles around the home, but Summers location remains a mystery. Louis Casiano is a reporter for Fox News Digital. Summer Well's parents Donald Wells and Candus Bly pictured together Who are Summer Wells' parents? This is the narrative tot he criminal warrant filed against Donald Wells on . cornbread mafia was allegedly owed money by the mother for drugs. The 5-year-old girl has been missing from their home in Hawkins Countys Beech Creek community since June 15. then what chance do we have of ever seeing Summer again if she is found!!?. Viewer input and questions will be asked! And what was her last known location? As mentioned before where we need the general public and people that live in the Beech Creek Community to please continue search- ing your property and fixed structures on your property where she could be hiding.. It is also examining the circumstances surrounding the discovery of the human remains. Nearly a month after 5-year-old Summer Wells disappeared from her rural Hawkins County home, her father has all but given up on ever seeing her alive again. Authorities are seeking a potential witness who was seen on Ben Hill Road in Rogersville the day Summer vanished. Legal Statement. 1:10. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. On Monday, the Times News received a letter in the mail from David P. Garrahan of Kingsport that contained a check for $25,000. Donald Wells, 56, was arrested at his home on Oct. 14, 2020, and charged with domestic assault, possession of a handgun while intoxicated and unlawful possession of a weapon after he reportedly came home intoxicated and found a male at home with his wife. This case has been going on for almost six months. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Market data provided by Factset. We see signs of stress.". This is the official. Her car was found 30 miles away from her home in a parking lot. Start your subscription for just $5 for 3 months Subscribe. Who are summer wells human remains found? Section 107. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. These people include Summers older cousins. ", Michael Ruiz is a reporter for Fox News Digital. 0:05. I mean, they should be tormented I think. Coup said the CHRS will release more information about the reward as it becomes available. Candus Bly and Donald Wells have faced intense scrutiny and explosive accusations in wake of their little girl's disappearance. I found God in prison. Coup confirmed for the Times News that the Church Hill Rescue Squad will be managing any rewards that are offered for information that leads to Summers return. ", Dr. Phil said he observed Don contradict himself several times, saying "no and yes" in the same sentence while "stammering and stuttering all over the place.". They lost summer's brothers to cps after she went missing due to drug use and one of the highest levels of neglect you can have according to the neighbor . "You emotionally fall apart. Some of these tips have already turned up positive. I call it the moron state. Summer is about 3 feet tall and weighs around 40 pounds. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. I wasnt really a Christian when I was younger. . "And I think he edits he speaks and never finishes a sentence.". The department said it has collected potential digital evidence. Her parents, mother Candus Bly and father Don Wells, have faced a great deal of scrutiny. Aside from that, the couple gave no clues about who could have taken their daughter. Email us [email protected] call212 416 4552. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Candus Bly and Donald Wells are the parents of missing child Summer Wells', who disappeared on June 15, 2022. Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552. Donald Wells' mugshot in the Hawkins County Jal form his Oct. 14 arrest. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, Its been over six months since summer wells remains found, a 6-year-old girl from Beech Creek, Tennessee vanished without a trace. 1 of 3. Summer's parents, Candus and Don Wells , appeared on a Thursday episode of Dr Phil, where they were questioned by behavior analysts and body language experts Scott Rouse and . In the News. They get caught up in "cultural" differences and at times Mark romanticizes what he sees . The father of Summer Wells a 5-year-old Tennessee girl who vanished from her familys home in June said his three sons have been removed from his house by child protective authorities, saying "it's probably better for them" because false theories and speculation about what happened to the girl drove him to drink. Since last Tuesday, rescuers have covered 4.6 square miles encompass- ing 3,000 acres of mostly rugged mountainous terrain that was made even more dangerous overnight by thunderstorms. This article covers the early years of DMX, his career, and his personal life. Several links to articles about DCS are also attached to the post. Jump directly to the content. Contributed Donald Wells is shown with his wife, Candus, and their four children, including Summer, center, who has been missing since last Tuesday. She's not sure what she should say. Information regarding Summer Moon-Utah Wells, you are cordially invited to call the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office at 615-545-8700. He was sentenced to 11 months and 29 days on probation, 96 hours of community service and his gun was forfeited to the state. I am afraid of being hurt. [], Getting a brewies nft is one of the most popular and useful ways to enjoy the benefits of smoking marijuana. Wells later pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm while under the influence. W#SummerWells #DonaldWells #CandusWells Summer Wells CaseReward money donations Civis BankFull Service Brick and Mortar OfficeMain Office of the BankLocation. You [], aainflight Wi-Fi is available on American Airlines flights. The son pleaded guilty in February 2007 to sexual indecency with a child and was released from the Arkansas Department of Corrections in May 2010. Too many crazy people coming around trying to start stuff.". Thousands of tips received. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has been collaborating with the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office on the case, and is working to determine the truth behind summers disappearance. He currently remains in jail after the DUI arrest. The parents both passed a polygraph test and body language experts also exclusively told The US Sun they do not believe they had anything to do with Summer's disappearance. Since their daughter's disappearance Candus and Donald have been interviewed by multiple media outlets for comment on the situation. That oldest son was in Utah at the time of Summers disappearance, Wells said. Thats just how I feel.. Tuesday marked three weeks since 5-year-old Summer Wells went missing from her Hawkins County home, but there was nothing new to report regarding the search or the investigation. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - The father of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells, who is at the center of an AMBER Alert, said in a statement that he believes his little girl may have been kidnapped. That driver and anyone who may have information on Summers whereabouts is asked to call state investigators at 1-800-TBI-FIND. As Day 8 in the search for missing 5-year-old Summer Wells drew to a close on Wednesday, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation reported that search teams continue to focus on the area around her Ben Hill Road home. As day four of searching began Friday, TBI spokesperson Leslie Earhart continued to urge residents who live near Ben Hill Road to check their trail or surveillance cameras for video or photos of Summer. Then Dr Phil, Rouse and Hartley turned their attention to Candus, who they accused of "fading facts.". "Within two minutes, I came back, and I asked the boys where their sister was, and they said, 'She went downstairs, mom, to play with her toys in the playroom. Sunny. In response, the TBI has asked for the public not to submit tips based on social media rumors. Don then accuses DCS of mistreating his family. It had full-sized ladder racks and white buckets in the bed. Bly and the children were granted an order of protection, after she wrote that, "He drinks and throws things. website approved by the Wells Family. View our online Press Pack. Please disable your ad blocker, whitelist our site, or purchase a subscription. In a blog post, Don and Candus Wells, the childrens parents, say that the Department of Childrens Services is keeping the couple from contacting their sons. Rouse described her actions as "insulating and running." When asked what the convictions were for, Donald Wells said, Ive had several charges over the years. You have permission to edit this article. DR Phil's interview with missing Summer Wells' parents has revealed the seven chilling signs that the five-year-old's family was "being deceptive" about her disappearance. Choose wisely! He added: "I went down in the basement, and she was gone, so she went out the basement door, which was unlocked, and we haven't seen her since.". They began by focusing on Candus' reaction when they asked her what she thinks should happen to the person that "took" Summer. Nearly 44 years after she was kidnapped and murdered, I'm still haunted by the name Lisa Slusser. Click on the bell icon to manage your notifications at any time. #SummerWells". Don Wells has a long arrest record in multiple states. Wells noted that his son was in Utah at the time of Summers disappearance, and theres no connection between him and Summers disappearance. The parents have been accused across social media of being involved in Summer's vanishing, even receiving death threats. Many of them came from social media platforms. parents of Summer exhibited "guilty language". Exact date yellow weather warning for snow and ice forecast to hit UK - will you be affected? My sisters all cried.. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation).

Shooting In Dunn North Carolina, Lando Norris Performance Coach, Articles S