scott mckay patriot streetfighterscott mckay patriot streetfighter

Scott McKay is a very well spoken and well researched patriot who follows the Q movement and is very familiar with politics and the take down of the global cabal. I promise you it doesnt think thats the question youre asking last appointment to a new place, same thing. I was just asked to an my I cant think of Mikes name shoots out of shadows. Lets get together Say hello to you folks. past me for a while until somebody young fella had a seizure behind me. Im with them. Well, thats an incident Im looking forward to talking about. You can have HIV and never get AIDS. This just came today? Lets say you go to the channel that you were on the last show and youre like, Hey, whats going on? We know sounds while the potential Game Changer comes from the US startup NDB, which stands for nano diamond battery hype, a high power, Diamond based alpha beta and neutron voltaic battery, its research scientists founder says can give vices life long in green energy. So and then it looks like Ill be working for the next four months for free again. And of course, most of if not First, we often cave in because they want to career. T hose of us who grew up in the 1960s have fond memories of one of the best World War II television series 12 O'Clock High.The series ran on ABC for three seasons from September 1964 to . But we weve understood what project Looking Glass is in this, you know quantum field that we live in. Ive probably I dont know, most people dont like to hear this stuff. So I came down to to be with a lot of other people with heart tomorrow heal a little bit from the events in Santa Barbara last week. My belief is that people in the blue are going to be the ones that help tip that in our favor. Why would Trump allow this? Its on the side of the door of the plane. So I spent the next 45 minutes over the back of the chair, my chair on my knees, and His hands were in so I was had had that, you know, the handshake, you know, kind of developed handshake both of his hands for about 45 minutes, because hed come out of it. Veteran and country singer Derek Johnson has been trying to educate Americans on the importance of knowing the constitution, common law and additionally military law. Whats the motivation? Scott Mckay is an amazing person and a very devoted patriot that tries to bring light in a world that darkness used to be the norm . And most of us last year, were very aware of, you know, her prominence in the exposure of the criminal Fauci and the criminal empire are the satellite of the Empire CDC over there. Go down through the list. Theyre using this COVID bio weapon attack, to hurt us into the pen. You have no other chances. And I want to get this in here for you, Judy. So these men as you see in the Dallas Buyers Club, were afraid to take the drug. Now that youre coming forward, Im not going to have him spotlighted. SCOTT MCKAY The Patriot StreetFighter - Fighting For Our Freedom To Save America Scott sits shotgun in Michele's Patriotic Soapbox and shares why he started this movement, his love of country & God, his nationwide tour to bring together fellow Patriots, never heard before stories & how you can get 26:27 All these people that have like, again, and hes a wonderful guy. Thats why, you know, theyve been able to get control of us because of all this nonsense that they put into the Good Book and, or took out of the Good Book. And police officers, you need to remember that oath. Ive made all the rules. Now, do you understand when I say were going to put all this stuff? We will be on the radio show shortly and keep up the great work pass out. So you get your eyes on. I dont think that happens. Thats the signs that that I saw many years later because I dont know who Fauci is. Yes, he by now. You send them. But when she came forward and outed what these criminals do, how they do it, from the HIV era, how they will take scientists, high level scientists, and if they dont tow the Big Pharma line, or wherever the kazarian game plan is, theyll destroy their career that never get published, dont ever become prominent. Company Overview Company: Patriot Streetfighter. But its resonating. Is this a badass like a UFC fighter the bit, you know, is, you know, became a doctor, I dont even know. This is this is how the old boys network works. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. So of course the tour is coming through from Louisiana coming to Dallas. And theyre somewhere in in Kosta Carpinteria having breakfast and theyre like, Oh, no, and so theyre so at any rate, so they this this sweet gate agent guy comes on and hes like, please, maam, get off the plane and Im like, sorry, cant do it. Hey, you know, Ill be over here at a certain time. Now we have these infiltrators that are coming to the movement as of lately, I know you guys are sending me some stuff. Thats when you learn how it really works with this cabal control of everything important in the world. Video Broadcasting Networks. All this is bullshit. I always have the tomahawk on the left shoulder. bear with me, folks. I start June 6 1983, which is of course D day, this this year will be live take our 38th year of working together which he calls purgatory. Testimony Indicates Arizona Controlled By Cartels As Migrant Children Become Slaves. ENTER EMAIL ADDRESS AND IF NECESSARY CLICK RESET PW IF YOU HAVE ALREADY FORGOTTEN YOUR PW! Im like, okay, so since I get up here, so I get on the jetway, pull down here, come on the plane. hey how are you all like its all i can say is its like i feel like i need to bow down or be wearing a tie or something you married this woman like holy mary mother god if shes his stuff i cant imagine what its like, 1:08:14 Itll last up to 20 28,000 years. They said a conviction is something youre willing to die for. *Weve adopted it as such, its not ours. He claimed that this tour was very different from the first one that was held and this tour consists of his "dream team" of people. And Im going to draw more of you good guys out from behind the shadows. Okay, pull down. Ive done nothing wrong. 48:03 So were going to end this is we make it known and we all stand up together. I plan on in the fall, arranging some events in those areas where I can just fly in, you know, well do an event, you know, and and Gatto cost us some ticket money to have to do that, because theres nothing theres no tickets sold on. Here is their website. movie theater where we were seeing Tim Cook diesels film with them. I said man thats why were here but you know well help you carry your stuff out to your your your vehicle. Im going to Im going to share what I know. And accordingly, all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. I had a couple of places in Vegas. MIMICKING THIS CHANNEL AND THE PSF REVOLUTION. Guess what, now you can go right everybody in the world, listen to what Im saying. None of us know everything we know bits and pieces. in here i want to slap him a high five man, 1:06:52 We know those first. Heres where it gets interesting. You know, when I was sitting before she said anything. Were screaming at the rooftops about whats happening here? Im not the guy that hangs out back stage Green Room, stuff like that. is always the one the weakest one wants to use physical force, right? Its a weekend of June, I gotta fly to Gettysburg. Patriot Talk: Scott McKay Patriot Streetfighter Interview W/ Francine And Allen of In The Prophetic. McKay frequently poses with his tomahawk. But you know, the Patriot Street Fighter Glock is the pretty attractive product. We get to recall these bastards drive their asses out. I agree with them. Send us a message on Facebook. You know, like give me the mascot get on a plane or like now you get to put it on like so I put it on my chin strap. And I do know that General Flynn, maybe Sidney Powell are going to be speaking there. Thank you Scott for being OUR warrior!! But I want you other police officers out there to hear this. Click a Banner Below to Get Started, ~Everything on this site should be considered as entertainment ONLY, nothing else!~. Hey, Im not in that matrix, right? But Palbulletin.com is trying to get the truth out on our social media platforms and our videos. can push a woman around it does look it doesnt it doesnt take it doesnt take it doesnt take a tough man to push a woman around i mean come on look if youre attacked by a woman or something like that thats one thing but to come in Using physical force on a woman because youve got a badge, and youre going to use it. So Im gonna put a call out there any Dallas patriots on Harley davidsons or even veterans, preferably veterans to you guys want to connect on Monday the 20th I think its Monday the 20th. You know, nice white, whatever, no mask, but its just a constant bullshit game. And and I think about that I thought about in the past, Im like, I dont need to say a lot of great channels out there that are giving you that information. 1:12:59 these are these are not George Washington, Jefferson, Adams Hancock, Alexander Hamilton, the people that built this nation, thats not who they are. So hear me loud and clear because this is the ignition point for whats coming. And the ball game goes 10,000 innings, so I wouldnt buy too deeply into, you know, if its now or never. And you can see for yourself, we had I put out yesterday, two videos one and two, with Mickey clan, and she did a great dissertation on tying biblical prophecy and a number of things into the movements. Scott Mckay is an amazing person and a very devoted patriot that tries to bring light in a world that darkness used to be the norm . You know, Fauci is a murderer, things like that during the late 80s of HIV. Bullshit. got to move my this is my I saw this. Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. He did not on me like not because if he would have theres nothing he would have he wouldnt have said anything because he discredited himself in a terrible way for him totally discredited somebody who I had respect for but everything he said its like oh really go back over a year watch every tipping point radio show that I turned into a video go back to the first live stream watch them all Guess what? Tony Fauci scared him into it when when we were seeing all the damage done by the DTP shot. they know this they know what you know they know that this is a this is the long term multi decade murder machine. Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST . Im wearing this shirt. Yeah. Its in my hand. But the thing that you have to understand people is this. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Were going to put it to an end to it. Got fork in Mackay. It is very IMPORTANT to stipulate if your donation is to go toward the Tour as I am fully funding and controlling the PSF brand and message.This operation has survived on the donations of our PSF army and for I am try grateful. So you want to go to the radio show. Return Policy I just poor guys. They just take the laws on our side, every part of the Constitution and the law is on our side. And Im going to tell you something. Talk about stepping out into stepping into the Dragons Den and making a film like that about Hollywood and hes a career Hollywood guy. I get to bring my bike over there today. But anyways, all I can say is with things that get disclosed and people hes talking to. Im like, Im like, is this a trainee? There is a new sheriff in town. I want to talk for a minute about I got a quick update, Im gonna read you that I got days ago. When you see this shit going on. Swedish seismologists reported that one of the three explosions measures 2.3 on the Richter Scale of earthquake intensity, but this was no earthquake. And and just throughout this 40 year career behind me as my PhD from George Washington University, which I defended on November 14 1991. Everything theyre saying that theyre going to keep from happening. They dont take offense to me. There isnt a full scale military revolt on on the elected class, nothing, you know, nothings going to make these guys stand up. But if you want to watch that show as I do it on Radio Live simply go right to this channel patriot Street Fighter 11 hang out for a little bit because right at the top of the hour Im gonna go ahead and click live stream we will be live this is one guest you supply I say that about all the guests because we get Do you guys agree? JNS.org - Israeli Foreign Minister Eli Cohen visited Germany on Tuesday for diplomatic meetings aimed at countering the Iranian nuclear threat. It takes balls. She tells the the, the the guy in seat one a to get off the plane assures him off the plane and she and the pilot go in the cockpit while these cowardly officer Spurlock SP you are l o ck. I went over today. 20:59 From the police commissioners who are bureaucrats, theyre politicians, theyre installed by your top cop these DBAs who are funded by Soros, to do exactly this to oppress the people, those of you law enforcement officers out there that know what Im talking about. I pass through security. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Due to the continued censorship on Youtube, Project Camelot will now be subscription-based. Thank you for letting us know who these athletes are. And thats what the end of our book plague of corruptions shows, you know, but for Frank crosetti, we wouldnt have had that solution, we wouldnt have been able to our book plague of corruption, red light prophecy, the government captured it, it was already written in press in August of 2019. This podcast is the guy whose video Lin Wood put on Parler. Well see But yeah, were what my folks are ready to go to war over this. So people get an echo chamber. And theres care and the flight attendant like, Oh, shit, its gonna be a long flight. But Im sitting in C to D next to the window and Ive got my seatbelt on and Im not going anywhere. Unless youre right there. 6:26 Thats where most folks go to find the mobile Connect. +Scott McKay+ -Patriot StreetFighter- == Asymmetric Warfare & Patriot Infiltrators, https://www.survivethenews.com/newsletter/, https://tinyurl.com/TelegramSurviveTheNews45. Yeah. Gonna be over the nose. You got to be a guy that thinks intellect is what I respect. Anybody else that fits that billing. And thats great. Now, you know, eight years earlier, in 2011, my entire career destroyed everything, or they thought everything taken out of my office, and thank God for, you know, my student Max, who also kind of lost everything. Whats that mean? They were denying the use of peptide t with the rich the late. Protesters. 1,000 Different Studies Show Extensive Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccines Adverse Events, read them HERE. This is just todays pickup, right? Get Awesome Patriot Gear Today! this is where you say a duty right here, 43:05 TO SIGN IN CLICK THE TOP MENU AS SHOWN WHERE IT SAYS \SIGN IN\ THEN CLICK ACCOUNT DROP DOWN. So here you are, you get the hallway to the gate. But you know, he secured the evidence that but for him, I wouldnt even be sitting here today. None of us know the plan. If there is demand for a whole tour or just a partial tour, that will determine what we can do.Wrapped Tour Bus will approx 150K. And you might have wanted to donate on Robert side of the fundraising. And so he ends up in Frederick, I end up in Frederick, Im told in fermentation chemistry long about 1982 to purify 50 li of 200 liters, which is about 50 gallons of the first human cancer causing retrovirus in a case centrifuge, which is an open air centrifuge, so youre spinning something it at high speeds, open air, we know nothing about the transmission, we know nothing about anything. engage in conflict that was out of line with our mission isnt submission it prefers to handle the journey never i will never send troops anywhere on a mission of that kind without telling them that if somebody shoots at them they can darn well shoot back, 1:15:31 Go to Scott mckay.us. And so were saying what bullshit This is in the entire time theyre going over the loudspeaker saying you know, masking is federal law you have to wear this you have to wear that no bandanas and were all sitting there saying its not a law there is no law show me the code of law you know this app call the sheriff you know you cant be saying this over the loudspeaker but were just sitting there saying is and and but were wearing the mask the whole time. So why? You dont immune activate somebody with a retroviral infection spread through its body, his body and kill them with another infection. I have setup a telegram channel and chat group, setup telegram (https://telegram.org/) on your device, and follow my updates here:https://t.me/patriotstreetfighter for the BROADCAST CHANNEL https://t.me/patriotstreetfighters for GROUP CHAT CHANNEL Connect with all my social media by going to: http://patriotsriseup.com where you can also access patriotstreetfighter.com for fun Patriot Streetfighter gear Rumble (PRIMARY) https://rumble.com/c/PatriotStreetfig Brighteon https://bit.ly/31gR5jI Bitchute https://bit.ly/3tPQOAx \"The Tipping Point\" LIVE radio show: Mondays 8-10pm EST http://revolution.radio/ in STUDIO B (Mobile device tilt sideways to landscape view for STUDIO B) Call-in listeners 641-793-7038Tunein Radio is a good option if the web servers or phones are jammedhttps://bit.ly/3lKgyM1Or use the app for Android or AppleSearch for Revolution Radio and select Studio B The Plan To Save The World by Joe M https://bit.ly/3rqKJctThe video that launched Patriot Streetfighterhttps://tinyurl.com/jfmunvkz Scott McKay Patriot Streetfighter offers the Tomahawk Peace Pipe. So Ill send you Yes, we can make it we can make it public, I believe is that I dont know his name. And so my PhD thesis committee wanted to know, based on my thesis, Woody or woody not die of cancer. We hope you dont mind as its expensive to pay for bandwidth and time to do this. The muzzling issue is informing people how their their Charter of Rights is being violated so hell be with some Monday promote that were gonna promote it pretty hard as well. Im like, Well, you know what? Not for wearing a mask, but for wearing the right mask, the medically approved mask that wasnt the same as everybody else on the plane who had non medically approved masks and were worthless in basically cancer concerts. Ive heard that there is great concern or a fair amount of concern for. And heres the flight attendant, like he must be really in a tough, you know, physically, I mean, who can lead like this. Why would Trump allow this to happen? And I said, heres my belief. But make sure that you keep the funds flowing, those of you who are looking to donate directly to RDS, because thats a lot of money that theyre that theyre pulling up to fund, you know, these five other tour buses. And whos the right next to him? Anyways, Ill look here Really quickly see if theres anything in the threads. But um, you know, Im, Im defined by that time. I never get to strike three. I think it was American Gangster. Theyre endangering your safety. Never say Gallo for him. *Weve adopted it as such, its not ours. But, again, like I said, none of us know exactly whats happening. Again, this Khazarian Mafia banking power, this criminal satanic cabal, that controls every planet, or every country on the planet. This is what they do to me anyways. immunology, well learn the depths of that are correct me on that, Dr. Judy, but you have been on the front line, if I remember, properly is back accurately was back might have been the 80s when we were looking at the HIV explosion in a very critical time. Anybody I should say in our world. I. This tour, were up over 100 grand that happened in about a week. The explosions guaranteed that They come. Were going to spotlight every one of you cowards and want to conduct yourselves when youre supposed to be protecting Dr. Judy, from this bullshit, and youre coming in and bringing your badge with you to use it in a way you think thats appropriate. !https://tinyurl.com/6j3yjczwMEDIA REQUESTS ONLY - ALL OTHER EMAILS DELETED IMMEDIATELY: [email protected] The Patriot Streetfighter Information Warfare Platform is taking shape. However, I supported 100% 100%. Just had a conversation. And and last time I use silver copper. And those two young women I saw them lined up filming on their iPhone at least two of the young women I was talking to and I said please film it did the mask is in my hand. Look at Magic Johnson, folks. All the communications I get from people, they always self identify as a patriot streetfighter, all you people around other countries that are watching this, just remember, I said this for six months. So when you get a chance to get to get a chance to meet him. So anyways, you guys are great. The enslavement issue. Theres nothing that can be done for you nothing. I apologize. Portly Hillary Clinton Appears on Stage with Pete Buttigieg at Clinton Global Initiative U Conference (VIDEO), Spate of Whale Strandings Near Offshore Wind Projects Becoming Impossible to Ignore But Feds Still Deny Link, DEVELOPING: Residents Told to Shelter in Place After Train Derailment in Springfield, Ohio (VIDEO), JUST IN: Presidential Candidate Whos Never Held a Political Office Beats Out Nikki Haley and Mike Pence For Third Place In CPAC Straw Poll, Real Housewives of Orange County Star Announces Youngest Daughter is Transgender Named Ace. Please join us and subscribe to make it possible to continue this important work! Its just total bullshit to be, never could figure that out, couldnt rectify myself one shot here. I know it might be tough in an environment like that. So, of course, I walked in with no mask. Santa Barbara. 25 Jan, 23:55. whats happening in the world. It exit solely for the purpose to share information . I interview Scott McKay a fellow broadcaster about his views on Trump and team, the playing field and how various issues may interfere with goals and agendas. We all think we know everything about everything I hear.

Funeral Repast Locations, Articles S