quackity x reader cuddlesquackity x reader cuddles

He visibly flinched with every stifled crunch his shoes would create in the hardened, frozen ground, and at every snap of a twig beneath his weight as he continued almost wading his way through the depths of the freshly fallen snow, picking his feet over the mounds and observing them vaguely. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ You were the best sister and friend any of us could have asked for. Schlatt. She said walking towards him. When she was younger Wilbur, fundy, and her left Sally. Both laying on your sides face to face. ), Glatts working on the Quackity ones, by the way! <3, you just woke up and youre already hit by a cuteness overload, you tell him how you slept and send a wholesome meme too, and if you havent slept well or just dont feel well, he will suggest talking abt it, if you want to talk about it, get ready for a 2 hours facetime session with your favorite therapist/boyfriend. Wilbur wasnt by her side when she woke, and he was too calm while he held her during what she thought were her last moments. After many hugs and some tears. There was something about them that was mesmerizing. -Quackity isn't insecure so he doesn't get jealous too often -Keyword OFTEN -He ofc has his moments just like everybody else. Quackity has gotten way more hyper (somehow..) ever since you guys got together, on streams hes even louder and giggly, especially when you end up showing up. I honestly shouldnt have let him stream from my setup! In the area around L'manberg I reply, knowing damn well he knows where we are. I frown, both confused and disappointed. Niki was the first person to react when she heard her best friends voice. I walk faster as I see the place where a hidden door lies. Sorry, I didnt want them to spill the surprise! He said. Through all the chaos, Philza made his way home. He was dressed in a thick, bright blue coat and his normal blue trousers and boots, his everlasting smile on his face. Like, take Karl for example, he knows every one of my favorite songs. That is when he's sober. So boom! A couple of hours later I find myself in the med bay getting my wounds treated when Peter walks in looking upset. Weeks had passed, and Y/n was slowly getting her strength back. Yo Could I get a coffee shop au for Karl? What is going on?. This place has to be perfect. I stand there, staring at the one thing that controls the fate of this. Though, it is kinda funny how you found it necessary to try and climb your way out of the building when you knew I was minutes away, Peter says laughing a bit. But you fought so hard to get this land back, he tries to reason with me. Ugh, could this get any worse? If I cant have this place with her, no one can! I cry out, loud enough for everyone standing in the wreckage could hear me. Im scared of loud noises.. But now he just yells for the fun of it. Quackity is a good kisser, even when you first met him, you were kinda surprised. Drawing a tre, Germany x Reader Pinky Promise YOU JUST HAVE TO GET THROUGH THE BEGINNING!!!! I mean, you are paying more attention to that book, you mumbled. U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? , of course not! Are they empathetic? Promise you wont do it anymore?, As long as it keeps you safe, then I promise.. You were so entirely in love with Quackity that happiness was all you could feel in the moment but at the same time you were nearly afraid that this small moment would end all too soon. She was wearing a flower crown that Tubbo always made for her each spring morning, holding what people called Her Book of Dreams, and she was wearing her spring dress. Y/N worked with him. The snowflakes fell from the sky like weightless feathers, only to clump together on the crisp, frozen ground. Y/n is tended to by Philza and doesnt wake up for a couple of weeks. Bbh: The sweetheart cradle/head on chest. And you want to just blow it all up? Phil asks, very cautiously. anon quackity x reader dream smp x reader mcyt x reader angst quackity x y/n quackity x you horned reader tw self harm tw panic attack. But to his surprise, he found Y/n laying on the couch, where Techno had left her. We have you cornered! The guard in the front called as I turned around and found a second group standing there. But at what cost? He likes to see your face. It is past midnight now, and you can't seem to sleep. Games! What would the marriage be like? Im so sorry its taking so long! ~~~~~~~~~~~ 7 years old~~~~~~~~~~~~~ He had just came back from mining. Quackity asked sarcastically. Token quackity x dream x reader. He just comes up and full on lays on you. Your boyfriend lazily pushed some of his hair out of his eyes making you bring a hand up to his level and ruffle it all up completely watching as his face contorted into displeasure. When we started, we had no idea how far wed go, but reaching this milestone made us realize were in it for the long haul. Okay, so I may have caused more than the lower floors to fall apart, I say while looking for a way to climb the last 4 floors. ), precious pet (sapnap (and kinda dream team) (request)), it started with spilt coffee (george (request)), stargazing and picnics (sapnap (request)), hairdos and story time (technoblade (request)), do you want to know a secret? (Ghostbur x Gn!Reader). He feels like he's protecting you. Bringing the whole ceiling crumbling down. Either playing minecraft and annoying the shit out of you or blowing your phone out at like 2 am and being like hey bitch guess what? Please don't favourite/read and run, I enjoy reading comments whether negative or positive. Tears were forming as Y/n read this. Hidekazu Himaruya [Is that the guy? :D, Quackity x f!readerTW: Fireworks (Loud noises), cursing, fluff, It Started With Hey, babe? So, instead, I sigh and float the cup over to him, purposely letting a couple of drops of water spill onto the front of his shirt. Anger covered his face, his eyebrows furrowing. hihi this is a Quackity x reader fanfic !! So, youre telling me that that giant rock made it all the way to you on the lower level? Peter asks. Releasing her he walked over to the jukebox. At least twice a day Peter would ask me to get him something. In 1157 Henry the Lion, duke of Bavaria, granted the monks the right to establish a market where the road from Salzburg met the Isar River. C!Jschlatt x Reader-Short Oneshot. Especially if he got stressed over work. Kill me, Phil, I say turning to my father, throwing him my sword. (see the dream team & co. through my eyes! He likes to see your face. He didnt even look at her we she walked in. Philza Minecraft, the father of Wilbur, murders his son, in front of everyone. Wilbur: Head on lap. They had jerked awake when she squeezed their hands, both letting out sighs of relief and then calling to Phil. What would they do to make their s/o happy? Holding you close. you thought he'll make a comment about your awful mascara . You throw on a sweater over your tank and put on some boots over your sweatpants; it's chilly out there, but you're too tired to make yourself decent. Charlie sat off to the side, unaware of the anger that was coursing through Quackity's veins. Once given the news, Techno rushed home to find Y/n walking through the garden. Shes everyones little sister unless its Wilbur then shes the love of his life). Rest in peace our friend. He doesnt show it on stream, but without the beanie, he thinks he looks almost better without it, although you joke with him and say its illegal without his beanie. TG: how about you and me go for some ice cream tomorrow and drop sick beats like the, You lie on your bed, looking at the ceiling. Cute and silly photos with: dream, georgenotfound, sapnap, quackity, karl jacobs, nihachu, wilbur soot. Y/n, were gonna need you to go undercover for this mission, Tony said after briefing everyone on what had happened. Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them? Alex pulled his hands away from my ears as soon as he was certain that there were no more fireworks. You okay mi amor? Alex asked, walking back over to me. Can request for me to post it sooner than planned), Requests are Open!! See, the boys are very protective of me. Hey Alex says quietly, using if hand to gently turn my head to face him. and if you dont want to talk, hell understand and remind you how much he loves you <33, hes a bit more private when it comes to his love life, (if youre comfy) just like Ranboo, youre wearing a mask and glasses on his streams :]], the chat loves the chaotic neutral couple vibes you two are giving off, Ranboo sometimes makes some jokes about getting a divorce with you since he wants to marry Tubbo, and sometimes its the other way around! I pull out my phone, opening Discord to find absolutely no messages from my main SMP friends. But Itll be done sometime this night! I promise.. Holy shit! Hes her reason to stay alive even when things get tough. Most of the buildings were finished, but the Eiffel Tower was taking much longer than expected to complete. I looked over to see the chat spamming their ship name for us, S/n. Out of no where, Tommy jumps up and yells. you choose <3, he cares about you very much and he shows it, every morning (even if you guys are in different time zones) you receive a good morning text, good morning beautiful, did you sleep well? Your legs intertwining. They are fighting out there! I cry. Alright, alright! (Fluff alphabet by @magical-warlock !! He nuzzled into her neck. I unlock my phone to see multiple messages from the boys. He loves you alot! He floundered over and sank down next to you on the sofa, letting his body relax up against the soft material. What are you doing? A voice says behind me. I see no party. The nation we worked so hard to keep, was gone, one big crater. But I love you too. Alright, whats the news? Tony asks as soon as he picks up. Yeah, so it turns out, Im so mentally exhausted that I have no control over my abilities! Fireworks sound outside and cries of battle can be heard. He'll wrap his arms around you and lightly stroke your hair. BEFORE THE CHAPTER BEGINS! Chucking a hoodie clad arm around you he pulled you in closer and turned so he was laid on his back with you practically strewn over him. Vhy are you callzing me?" If you fucking ask again Im gonna turn around and were going home. M arriage - Do they want to get married? Multiple byes and see yas can be heard from the call before Tommy logs off. He left his workplace as soon as he get to know that your son was on his way but he still got stuck in traffic jam and now he could be somewhere in his car and probably cussing. Schlatt: Back to Back. You just kept hugging and stroking your little baby as he peacefully rested on your chest. He doesnt know he doesnt know that shes gone. He turns to me, letting out a long breath. im sure blade appreciates the compliment on their fic <33 - glatt, Hello everyone! Youre never gonna let me live that down are you? He asks, the corners of his mouth lifting up slightly. There was a walkway with torches lining the path. after talking about it with Ranboo, youre hyped to start your day!! Alex exclaimed jokingly and you giggled. I ignore every thought in my head that sounds like her voice. C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.? Quackity loves your smile, that and your voice. Everyone began fighting the withers, trying to save whatever is left after the explosions. However, h, Over Dramatic (Germany x Reader) Well, Mujer Bonita, we dont have our set up with us at the moment, I heard Big Q say through the call. This used to be a great country but you are destroying it! Y/N snarled. Tony wants me to get inside their base as a new recruit. Tommy? Chapter Summary - Wilbur finally snaps which leads him to the end of the line. Quackity slumped in his chair, he twirled a poker chip in front of him on the desk. HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUACKITY I HOPE HE HAS THE BEST DAY EVER (also out there gettin old/j) OKAY ANYWAY WE KNOW THE DRILL PICTURES. They did it. And if he holds you close like this no one can hurt you. Lately, Bad Touch was all you ever thought about. Note: In 1st person. Fireworks ~ Quackity x Y/n Quackity x f!reader TW: Fireworks (Loud noises), cursing, fluff Note: In 1st person. I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? YESSSSSSS! you cheered and nearly glomped him. Sighing, you leaned back and waited his response, quietly . What? Fein. You blinked. Tommy looks over when he hears me laugh at the boys reaction. Happy Fourth of July everyone! Tommy said through the discord as he and the rest of the gang streamed. You hesitated! But there was one thing that was not in the background, and that was your phone. Warnings: Alcohol, Angst, Fighting, Language, Prompt: This used to be a great country but you are destroying it.. you try not to completely distract him but it never works bc he just gives up & tackles you back onto the bed, definitely one of those guys to jump on top of you when you ask to cuddle, youre so used to it that you can avoid it if you wanted, but if you do he gets all pouty so its better to just risk a concussion or bruised ribs <(_ _)>, will do that whiny, nuzzling face further into you thing if you stop playing w/ his hair during cuddles, alternatively, he also likes playing with your hair, will try to braid a little piece of it but just end up getting it all tangled rip, cannot do the cuddling while gaming/working thing, bc he wants to give his full attention to you (` ), he just wants to hug you back but he cant do that & be in a call terrorizing karl so its best to just wait until hes done, however if hes not actually doing anything important, go right ahead, i do not care how much shorter than him you may or may not be he will sit in your lap, but its more of the sit right next to you w/ his arms around your shoulders & his legs over your legs kind of deal, will kind of halfheartedly tickle you when cuddling, just like a poke or two to make you laugh but then back to holding you, he loves it & is not afraid to admit it or demand that you cuddle him. Did you forget that you have a college essay due tomorrow?. note: these are literally all the pictures that I collected making the other two that I didnt get the chance to use, but I really liked them, and I wanted them to be used, so I made this. Now, please leave Cap.. Both laying on your sides face to face. Warning:Lime content beware ;) Im so fucking stupid, I knew better than to leave my room at that hour. There you are, Schlatt lifted up his hand waving the empty bottle in her face, Get me more alcohol. Y/N pushed the bottle away. Or do they share everything? Withers had been spawned at his command and chaos had started. Nein. He stood up to leave the office. All translations in the description All I know is that I am about 15 floors underground and the building is currently falling. Ludwig bookmarked his page and set it down on the table near. N icknames - What do they call their s/o? Whatever you say, babe, Peter says grinning. The broken and battered buildings loomed over you like the remains of a shattered nation. You took my phone and now the SMP is worried! I say, playfully slapping his arm. He likes to lay his head on your lap. Look, she passes him the file. That was it, my decision was made. Stab me with that sword. Wilbur went to get some food and find shelter. She was the one who stayed with him when everyone else left. A dishevelled looking Quackity wandered into the room, his eyes tired and droopy, his lips chapped but smiling. They didnt know how shed react to seeing this new version of her lover. He quickly sits down next to me and covers my ears with his hands. I swear! Look up idiot, I hear Peter say from both my earpiece and from above me. You made your way over to your couch, turning on the television as you did so. reader stuff | masterlist. He said hed be done in five minutes, he said that 30 minutes ago. Youve gotten louder aswell, youre not afraid to yell around the house if need be, thats for sure. #callahan Nat looked up from the mission file, I cant do this one Captain.

Labradoodle And Cavoodle Rescue Australia, Articles Q