psa flight attendant interviewpsa flight attendant interview

They dont offer on the spot and you should receive an email. Wish me luck! What was your most difficult job? Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC, I applied online. One things that did catch me by surprise was them making us introduce ourselves to the whole group. It also helps them determine if you have experience working on airplanes that fly at night and during the day. Why do I want to be a Flight attendant and how I would I fit in. Initial Application This question is a great way to test your problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize. Time me about a time that you dealt with a difficult passenger. 302 PSA Airlines Flight Attendant interview questions and 238 interview reviews. I am a volunteer for American red cross serving inside the naval hospital as a Fitrep coordinator. What would you do if your captain and flight attendant got in a fight? Provide a scenario where you had to prioritize between multiple responsibilities. Describe a time when you handled a difficult situation. The process took 2 weeks. Interview is very easy. Tell me about a time you went above & beyond. How did you handle it? I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Apr 2022, Very organized interview process and made you feel comfortable . My waitressing experience taught me how to deal with difficult customers quickly and efficiently. If you are chosen after the registration process, you will be contacted within one week to do an online video interview. The airline also performs daily inspections on each aircraft before takeoff, including checking the oil levels, tire pressure, flaps and other important parts., Example: I am available to work every shift except for the overnight shift. Describe a time you provided excellent customer service. Your email address will not be published. Do you have what it takes to be a Flight Attendant at PSA? Direct Entry Captains with over 950 flight hours will receive a $100,000 sign-on bonus and top-tier pay starting at $146 per hour. Interview . Example: Ive worked in a team environment since I started my career as a flight attendant. This seemed to placate the passenger, and they calmed down.. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. If you are selected, congratulations, you are part of the PSA team. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Forgot your Username or Password? The process took 6 weeks. What is your strongest skill as a passenger service agent? What can I expect? Why PSA? I also have completed training for emergency procedures and first aid certification. Login with Google! How long does it take to hear back from PSA? Everyone was amiable. To balance these responsibilities, I use an online scheduling tool to organize my day into blocks of time dedicated to each task. Your company culture seems very positive and welcoming.. They dont offer on the spot and you should receive an email. 139 talking about this. A caliper is another tool I use to measure parts and ensure they meet specifications. The next day I was invited to the F2F at a hotel in Charlotte. Candidates applying for Captain had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas QC Supervisor roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 90 days). This question is a way for the interviewer to learn more about your availability. You begin with an initial video interview. Do you have any time off requirements that we should know in advance? In person interview Step 2: Once you're selected, you will be invited to a video interview. In order to be a successful passenger service agent, you need to have excellent, The average base salary of a first-year PSA flight attendant, for example, will go from about. Will you be okay with relocation? Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. 58% of employees would recommend working at PSA Airlines to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. Teamwork means being able to work with others in a group, to achieve a goal or complete a task in a efficient way. Why did you want to become a passenger service agent. Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer? You begin with an initial video interview. Things to note: Make sure you fill out all required information completely and accurately. I applied online. All rights reserved. Over all the experience was good and always do you research on the airline. How did you handle it? Commitment to the best compensation package | PSA Airlines. I havent received my email but I just left like 20 minutes ago lol. We are looking for people who align with our PSA values and want to be a part of the largest airline in the world. Dont act like a robot! I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Feb 2023. Don't be nervous! Then there was a presentation about the job and the expectations. Then there was a presentation about the job and the expectations. I calmly explained that we could not change their ticket but offered them a voucher for future flights. However, Ive learned how to manage my time better so I dont feel stressed.. Required fields are marked *. In this video, you'll learn about the latest way PSA Airlines is interviewing and hiring flight attendants. You must pass your training program (usually with a 90% or higher) in order to be hired as a flight attendant. From there, you have a second video interview. Then we split into (2) groups & they asked (2) situational questions the answers were to be in STAR format. I got in line around 7:10 I wanted to be early. I prefer to work the morning, afternoon and evening shifts because they allow me to spend time with my family in the evenings.. This involves a group, where you will be asked questions in front of your peers. Interview was very easy. What are 3 characteristics of a good FA? Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC, I applied online. Typical with the other gouges they had us wait in the cafeteria. What are some tips you guys and gals can offer up for me? Experienced First Officers with over 500 flight hours will receive a $75,000 sign-on bonus and top-tier pay starting at $90 per hour. Teamwork is an important skill for employees at PSA Airlines. Will you be okay with relocation? Interviews at PSA Airlines Experience Positive 79% Negative 9% Neutral 12% Getting an Interview Applied online 82% In Person 11% Other 2% Difficulty 2.5 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at PSA Airlines Flight Attendant (239) First Officer (4) A&P Mechanic (4) Crew Scheduler (3) See more interviews for top jobs I havent received my email but I just left like 20 minutes ago lol. Very easy four questions asked. Example: I worked as a Flight Attendant at SkyWest Airlines for three years before I applied here. 20 Greenpeace Interview Questions and Answers, 20 Marsh McLennan Interview Questions and Answers, 20 Apache CXF Interview Questions and Answers, 20 Verisure Interview Questions and Answers. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. The process took 2 days. Please allow 30 minutes to complete the full video interview. Bring your passport for the face to face interview and also your license driver. 2. Break for lunch about 12 and at 1230 they start calling you in for the actual interview. I applied online. We started with introductions & a fun fact. I applied online. PSA Airlines salary trends based on salaries posted anonymously by PSA Airlines employees. The group interview was about 5 hours long. - just breathe (if you did everything above, youve got it, so breathe, be yourself & enjoy the time mingling with amazing people! In this video from the PSA Airline Youtube channel, they discussed what it means to be a flight attendant in their company, all the . We met in the lobby and mingled for a bit before being invited into the presentation room. We walked into a room; we had to present to ourselves and say an interesting fact. Over all the experience was good and always do you research on the airline. Arrived at training center at 9 and checked in. Most difficult? 4 PSA Airlines Psa Flight Attendant interview questions and 2 interview reviews. The first step after applying is the Behavioral Questionnaire. Name a brand or company you appreciate that always exceeds expectations. When answering, it can be helpful to mention a few specific aspects of PSA that you like or what attracted you to apply in the first place. I havent received my email but I just left like 20 minutes ago lol. What can you bring to our company? What is the interview process like at PSA Airlines? All material 2023 PSA Airlines. 4. 4. Its not easy, its not difficult just be yourself and youll get it.Be professional, smile and make sure youre confident . Following application, you will immediately receive an assessment to complete. Then we split into (2) groups & they asked (2) situational questions the answers were to be in STAR format. An active-duty flight attendant interviewed me. Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at. What skills would you bring to this position? Example: PSA follows an annual inspection for all aircrafts that includes checking the landing gear, fuel system, engine mounts, tires, brakes, hydraulic lines, flight controls, electrical systems and more. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Feb 2023. We met in the lobby and mingled for a bit before being invited into the presentation room. Example: I am currently working toward my pilots license so I can fly solo. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Apr 2022. This ensures that our customers are safe and taken care of while also ensuring that were able to keep up with our schedule., Example: PSA follows an annual inspection for all aircrafts that includes checking the landing gear, fuel system, engine mounts, tires, brakes, hydraulic lines, flight controls, electrical systems and more. Prepare for star format questions and you will do well in this interview . What are 3 characteristics of a good FA? The process took 2 weeks. No problems with the interview. The next interview was with a recruiter. the Flight Attendant reports for duty as directed by the Company, and ending fifteen (15) minutes (30 minutes for an international flight) after the Flight Attendant's . Example: "If I was working as a PSA Airlines flight attendant, I would first make sure that all passengers were comfortable and had everything they needed. We checked in at a hotel in Charlotte, NC, for the interview. DAYTON, Ohio - PSA Airlines, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group, Inc., is now proud to offer the regional industry's leading compensation package for Flight Attendants, which will provide higher pay, commuter benefits and an enhanced quality of life. I interviewed at PSA Airlines. There was about 15-20 people. Time me about a time that you dealt with a difficult passenger. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Nov 2022, 10/13 Applied 10/17 Video Interview Invite 10/19 Video Interview 10/20 F2F Invite 11/2 F2F Interview *PREVIOUS FA EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO PSA* Applied online & received an invite for the video interview within a few days. Then there was a presentation about the job and the expectations. ), I applied online. I havent received my email but I just left like 20 minutes ago lol. Head to our website to apply and learn more about Maintenance careers with us. What can you bring to our company? ), Top 70 Core Java Interview Questions and Answers 2022, The 27 Best Exit Interview Questions To Improve Your Business, Top 100 Python Interview Questions and Answers 2022, 10+ Situational Interview Questions & Answers [Complete List], 11 Questions Youll Be Asked at a Teaching Interview, Top 25 Nursing Interview Questions and Answer Examples, How To Become a Safety Engineer in 6 Steps, How to Work for a Fashion Magazine: Steps and Tips, visual development artist cover letter Examples & Samples for 2023, sports reporter cover letter Examples & Samples for 2023, test analyst cover letter Examples & Samples for 2023. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Interview was very easy. PSA Airlines We started with introductions & a fun fact. What is your weakest skill as a passenger service agent? Break for lunch about 12 and at 1230 they start calling you in for the actual interview. They provide the highest standard of in-flight service. Then if invited they do a one on one interview in Charlotte, NC. The travel policy of PSA, a wholly-owned subsidiary, is the travel policy of its major code-sharing company. They only have height requirements because you need to be able to reach the overhead and since their aircrafts are only 6'2 in height you have to be able to fit inside comfortably. Tell me a time you went above & beyond for a customer. Based on 1 salaries posted anonymously by Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Psa Flight Attendant employees in Seaham, England. I applied online. There was about 15-20 people. Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. 25 people attended. Read More. I calmly explained that we could not change their ticket but offered them a voucher for future flights. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC, I applied online. Smile big, show your true personality. Continue Reading. Example: I am available to work every shift except for the overnight shift. Then if invited they do a one on one interview in Charlotte, NC. Is PSA Airlines a good company to work for? Arrived at training center at 9 and checked in. Tell me a time when you had a coworker / customer who was very different from you & how did you handle it? Im hoping to be joining this career before too long. However, after a few weeks, they were still being tardy. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. They are looking for flight attendants left and right. I interviewed at PSA Airlines in Aug 2022. They want to know that you are self-aware, so its important to answer honestly. My current job is a customer Service Representative for an international Insurance Company. They dont offer on the spot and you should receive an email. Interview was very easy. Flight attendant jobs are fairly competitive because there are more applicants than jobs. You can list a few that you are familiar with, but its important to also explain what they do and how theyre used. You have so many seconds once you begin to answer the question. After we landed, paramedics boarded the plane to assist the sick passenger. The company also offers several other types of training for its pilots, including recurrent training that helps us stay up-to-date on current regulations and safety procedures. The entire PSA Team were very professional, upbeat and laid out the Pros & Cons of becoming a flight attendant. New-hire Mechanics now receive a $5,000 sign-on bonus and more when they join PSA. I have a wide range of skills that I believe would be beneficial to your company. We also had several one-on-one meetings with each employee to discuss their career goals and how they could achieve them within the company.. Everyone was amiable. How did you handle it? They have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are able to problem-solve on the fly. Common stages of the interview process at PSA Airlines according to 278 Glassdoor interviews include: At PSA, we provide team members with unique opportunities for growth and the right tools for professional development. Interviews at PSA Airlines Experience Positive 79% Negative 9% Neutral 12% Getting an Interview Applied online 82% In Person 11% Other 2% Difficulty 2.5 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at PSA Airlines Flight Attendant (240) First Officer (4) A&P Mechanic (4) Crew Scheduler (3) See more interviews for top jobs Everyone was amiable. This question is an opportunity to show your knowledge of the tools and equipment used in this role. We checked in at a hotel in Charlotte, NC, for the interview. We walked into a room; we had to present to ourselves and say an interesting fact. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Nov 2022, - I completed an application online - Played a personality game; essentially an assessment - Received an invite to complete and upload recorded video responses - Got invited to interview in Charlotte, NC - We were asked to stand up and introduce ourselves, telling everyone an interesting fact about ourselves, then asked to read a standard flight attendant announcement - We were split into two groups and asked two questions each - Everyone was given a private interview. The deal will bump up starting pay by about $6,000 for new flight attendants. The interview process at PSA Airlines is relatively quick and easy compared to other airlines. An active-duty flight attendant interviewed me. The process took 3 months. 31, 2023, and its pilot premium pay through 2026. I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. A wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group, All material 2023 PSA Airlines. Join us in /r/cabincrewcareers. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Nov 2022, 10/13 Applied 10/17 Video Interview Invite 10/19 Video Interview 10/20 F2F Invite 11/2 F2F Interview *PREVIOUS FA EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO PSA* Applied online & received an invite for the video interview within a few days. Video Interview (record answers) I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Feb 2023. What kind of maintenance schedule does PSA follow? While they were reviewing them we sat though essentially a why PSA is the best regional Continue Reading this Interview Experience. This question is a common one in interviews, and its important to be honest. Talent Assessment The interview was wonderful. How did you handle it? Commitment to the best compensation package | PSA Airlines. I am flexible with my schedule, so I will do whatever it takes to help the company succeed.. Tell me a time when you had a coworker / customer who was very different from you & how did you handle it? Prepare for the types of questions you are likely to be asked when interviewing for a position at PSA Airlines. The online interview may take up to 30 minutes. We also read a brief PA out loud. Login with Facebook! This question can help the interviewer determine how you prioritize your time and manage multiple projects. 1. The premier community of current and former flight attendants on Reddit. Tell me a time you went above & beyond for a customer. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Apr 2022, Very organized interview process and made you feel comfortable . After the group interviews, we were called in individually for 1-1s. They initially give info about the company before getting started. I had 5 days to complete the video interview. From there they do one on one interviews to ask more personal questions. What salary does a PSA Flight Attendant earn in Halifax? Will you be okay with relocation? Example: If I was working as a PSA Airlines flight attendant, I would first make sure that all passengers were comfortable and had everything they needed. The passenger started vomiting in their seat, which caused other passengers to become nauseous. Time me about a time that you dealt with a difficult passenger. Use your answer to highlight your problem-solving skills, communication skills and ability to work with others. Interview is very easy. Example: I currently hold my private pilots license with instrument rating. Be the first to find this interview helpful. In person interview Then its a recorded video interview. 300 PSA Airlines Flight Atendant interview questions and 236 interview reviews. Tell me a time when you had a coworker / customer who was very different from you & how did you handle it? When answering this question, be sure to mention all of the shifts that you are available to work and provide reasons why you would prefer one over another. I got in line around 7:10 I wanted to be early. I'm at a good time in my life to pursue my dream and passion with an aviation career. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Nov 2022, - I completed an application online - Played a personality game; essentially an assessment - Received an invite to complete and upload recorded video responses - Got invited to interview in Charlotte, NC - We were asked to stand up and introduce ourselves, telling everyone an interesting fact about ourselves, then asked to read a standard flight attendant announcement - We were split into two groups and asked two questions each - Everyone was given a private interview. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Apr 2022, First a video interview, then in person group interview and they hire you on the spot if you get job and are what they are looking for. An active-duty flight attendant interviewed me. Interview process at PSA Airlines Overall experience Poor Excellent Easy Difficult Interview process length About a day or two 38% About two weeks 25% About a month 14% About a week 13% More than one month 10% Most reported steps On-site interview 77% Background check 64% Drug test 62% Group interview 47% Phone call/screening 43% Example: In my current role as a customer service representative, I am responsible for answering incoming calls, emails and social media messages while also resolving issues with customers in person or over the phone. This question can help an interviewer understand how you handle conflict and challenges. If you have previous experience, be sure to highlight any skills or qualities that make you an ideal candidate for PSA Airlines. You may or may not have a private bedroom. What was your most difficult job? Then there was a presentation about the job and the expectations. If you are selected after the application process, you will receive an invitation to complete an online video interview, typically within one week. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. I have not been offered a CJO just yet! I recently interviewed with PSA airlines and it was an amazing experience for me. To start off with the ones that I believe are most relevant is that I have excellent communication skills that have been refined by my many years of experience working in the customer service industry. Video Interview (record answers) Example: I use several different kinds of tools when inspecting aircrafts. Review our qualifications to see if you meet the criteria, and apply online. What type of licenses do you hold, if any? I mingled with all of the other potential applicants for the job. I believe I have good customer service skills. They are looking for flight attendants left and right. The initial application is followed by a recorded video interview, and then finally an in-person interview. Last 10 Interviews Popular Companies SkyWest Airlines Air Transat United Airlines jetBlue American Airlines Spirit Airlines PSA Airlines Endeavor Air Frontier Airlines Emirates Delta Air Lines United Airlines Frontier Airlines What is your strongest skill as a passenger service agent? Talent Assessment If you are interviewing, here are my tips: - look the part (skirt business suit in black or navy, slight basic heel, hair in bun, red lips or color that suits your skin tone, clean / fresh nails [nothing too crazy], natural make up, SMILE) - be yourself & be friendly (mingle, the people there are not your competition - they are your COWORKERS!) Our interviews typically last anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour depending on the position, seniority level, and the number of interested applicants offered interviews. Delta Air Lines flight attendant is perhaps one of the most competitive jobs out there.. On Glassdoor, employees rate Delta Air Lines 4.3 out of 5 stars, citing pros like great perks and benefits . How did you handle it? Employers ask this question to learn more about your personality and how you might fit in with their team. This question is a great way for the interviewer to learn more about your experience and how it relates to working as a Flight Attendant. Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. From there, you have a second video interview. We also collaborated on projects like training new hires and developing new procedures.. Direct Entry Captains with over 950 flight hours will receive a $100,000 sign-on bonus and top-tier pay starting at $146 per hour. 17. The process took 3 weeks. 4. The process took 2 weeks. You begin with an initial video interview. We created a three-day orientation where we introduced new hires to all aspects of the company, including policies, procedures and benefits. Example: I am currently looking for full-time employment, so Im available to work whatever hours you need me to. They want to know that you have goals and aspirations, but also that youre willing to work hard to achieve them. Our Team always try . If you are interviewing, here are my tips: - look the part (skirt business suit in black or navy, slight basic heel, hair in bun, red lips or color that suits your skin tone, clean / fresh nails [nothing too crazy], natural make up, SMILE) - be yourself & be friendly (mingle, the people there are not your competition - they are your COWORKERS!) You will then be fingerprinted then drug tested on the spot, I applied online. I applied online. If you are interviewing, here are my tips: - look the part (skirt business suit in black or navy, slight basic heel, hair in bun, red lips or color that suits your skin tone, clean / fresh nails [nothing too crazy], natural make up, SMILE) - be yourself & be friendly (mingle, the people there are not your competition - they are your COWORKERS!)

Oc Parks Fish Stocking Schedule 2021, Judge Kaye Fulton County, Is Jimmie Johnson Related To Junior Johnson, Food Truck Space For Rent Houston, Articles P