prayer against destiny hijackersprayer against destiny hijackers

I Every satanic ministers ministering evil in my life, be silenced forever in Jesus name, I erase by the blood of Jesus every witchcraft handwriting against me and my family in Jesus name, I reject the spirit of poverty, lack and want in my life in Jesus name. May all those who seek my shame be put to pepertual public shame in Jesus name, 6. 25. Every satanic label upon my life, be removed by fire, in the name of Jesus. 52 Samek Road, Along Prayers Against Destiny Killers And Destiny Undertakers. You have entered an incorrect email address! Pentecostal, This is the prayerline of the Believers Evangelical Fellowship International. 2. In the name of Jesus. My name is Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum, i am a Man of God, Who Is passionate about the move of God in this last days. SIX: Every evil done to my destiny by household wickedness, be reversed now, in the name of Jesus. One of the numerous ways through which the enemy hold people down to a spot with the are the founding pastors of Praise Tabernacle Mission, The Word & Worship Church. Oh Heavens, Release that which my life needs, In the name of Jesus. Nothing can stop a prayerful Christian. Then said I, Here am I; send me. There are works to do in Gods vineyard, are you ready to honour a call to service? My spirit is now at peace again knowing that I am not alone on this fight as My Lord and savior is in control as long as I surrender all to him and be courageous and deliberate in my walk of deliverance. 7.Every gang-up of destiny hijackers working against my life and my foundation, SCATTER unto Desolation! 9. They initiate situations where a person who really needs help does not receive anything. Are u tired of your prayers going unanswered? 22. ***O God, let everyone from the pit of hell placed in charge of monitoring the stars of your children be blinded now in Jesus Christ name. 3. 2019 Praise Tabernacle Mission. Let my name become hot coals of fire that cannot be bewitched by any form of occultism, in the name of Jesus. We also read from the bible how Delilah was bent on destroying Samsons destiny that can also be found in the book of Judges Chapter 13 to 14. Oh Lord, anoint my eyes, hands and legs to locate my divine purpose in life, in Jesus name. 18. ***By the Power of the Holy Ghost & the Blood of Jesus Christ, I set free your star from wherever it has been imprisoned or caged in Jesus Christ name. Amen, I prayer for destiny and divine connector, let come to my light in Jesus name. Every weapon of darkness, attacking my glory, ministry and marital fulfilment, backfire, in the name of Jesus. 14. Lord, restore me to your original design for my life, my destiny that has been derailed adjust back by fire in Jesus name. prayer against destiny hijackers . You must resist them in prayers. Powers that hijack what belongs to me I take them back right now in Jesus name. The Authority you have, you dont know you have it until you know who you are in Christ Jesus. Every child of God has a glorious destiny. 8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall. How can I build as a child of God under the covering of Christ Jesus, Please take the time to meditate on God words. Thanks and God bless you. Let my name become hot coals of fire that cannot be bewitched by any form of occultism, in the name of Jesus. COPYRIGHT VICTORY LIFE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL 2018-2023. Destiny Undertakers are agents, powers and personalities designed and assigned to bury your destiny. The best Podcast API to search all podcasts and episodes. have compiled 30 Prayers Against Hindrances To The Fulfillment Of My Destiny, this prayers will empower you to contend with those forces that are contending with your destiny I deliver my dreams from any satanic coffin in Jesus name. No matter how gifted such a person is, it may be difficult for such a person to experience a major breakthrough in life. I return to the sender every satanic arrow fired to my direction in Jesus name. God, arise and let every coven of the powers of the night working against my life be scattered, in the name of Jesus. Every monitoring spirit giving update to the kingdom of darkness about my life, I command you to be destroyed by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Every destiny blocker standing on my way to success, I command you to get out of my way, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Every embargo placed on my way to destiny, I command you to get out of the way, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Every ancestral curse hindering me from making tangible progress in life, I cancel you all by the blood of Jesus Christ, Every power waiting to hinder me from fulfilling purpose in my season, I command such powers to expire by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Every evil personality that has checked my glory and has planned to hinder me from shining, I command all your thought to destroy you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. EIGHT: Let the ground open now and swallow all destiny killers working against my finaces, in the name of Jesus. Every satanic mentality that I have that is limiting me from making progress, I ask that the Holy Spirit rid me of them all, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. This is a deliverance prayer sermon with specific prayers to repair destinies, To save items to a SermonFolder, please sign in to your account. Amen Check: Simple Prayer Of Salvation Enter your email address and we will send you a link to reset your password. This is why it is important that you pray these 35 prayer points against destiny blockers with all your heart, Destiny blockers can be household enemies who have seen your glorious future and want to hinder it, they can be envious friends who do not want you to be greater than them and it can simply be the enemy of mankind(the devil)who is all out to ensure you dont fulfil destiny (especially if your destiny fulfilment is a serious threat to the kingdom of darkness). 11. For further information or counseling, you can contact me at [email protected] or Chat me up on WhatsApp And Telegram at +2347032533703. Oh Lord my God, deliver me from every satanic prison, in the name of Jesus. News ), Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. 5. Destiny destroyers are forces either spiritual or physical forces that stops one from fulfilling ones destiny in life. Lord, I pray for the forgiveness of all our sins, in the name of Jesus. 7. (Remember you are to plant a seed of the Tithe Of Your Age for the Covenant Of Longevity at the end of this fasting & prayer program, Your email address will not be published. You may ask yourself? Overshadow my life, In the name of Jesus. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. War Against The Powers of Darkness and Prayer Points For Divine 30 Midnight Prayer Points For Financial Breakthrough in 2023, 50 Warfare Prayer Points against forces of darkness. They stand to hijack your destiny from you. Email: [email protected] 21. 11. Father, May all those who seek shame to my destiny be put to perpetual public shame, in Jesus name. A call to salvation. Right after surfing throughout the the #pastorlarrymishael #praisetv #praisetabernaclemission. Join me and the Holy Spirit to confront, uproot and destroy every destiny hijacker that has stolen your destiny. His destiny was already on shutdown, but the people around him wanted to ensure that it would not rise again. Use an Android phone or Google Chrome for desktop? TWO: I remove my destiny from the camp of destiny killers, in the name of Jesus. War Against The Powers of Darkness and Prayer Points For Divine 30 Midnight Prayer Points For Financial Breakthrough in 2023, 50 Warfare Prayer Points against forces of darkness. Man of God please back me up in prayers. Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthymeditate on these thin, Love is the fulfilling of Gods law in the New Testament. Every enemy of your destiny and foundational problems is subdued now!!! 13. 10. 5.Every Arrow fired by destiny hijackers against my foundation, BACKFIRE and Kill your shooter! Join me and the Holy Spirit to confront, uproot and destroy every destiny hijacker that has stolen your destiny. Lamentation 3vs 37 says Who is he that says it and it comes to pass when the Lord has not commanded it? I decree that I am unkillable in Jesus name, 18. A call to service Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. you must not allow hijackers of destiny to deny you of your right in life. 27. ***By the Power of the Holy Ghost & the Blood of Jesus Christ, I set free your star from wherever it has been imprisoned or caged in Jesus Christ name. Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! 23. Here are some powerful Bible scriptures on boldness. O Lord, let my buried glory be exhumed, in the name of Jesus. The work of the destiny hijackers are to steal your dreams and vision in life and bury it so that it doesnt manifest. Any power assigned to kill and bury my career, my children, my progress, my marriage, be silenced now, in the name of Jesus. Every tombstone designed for my destiny I shatter you with the hammer of God in Jesus' name. Every power chasing away my destiny helper be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus. This month prayer assignment is designed to let believers win the war against the star hunter and star killer. But if you're looking to make a podcast of your own, that's something we can help you with. Matthew 11:12 reads . He calls people to solve their problems Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Anybody can answer such call if he has a problem. 30. Amen. THREE: I use the fire of God and the blood of Jesus to surround my destiny, in the name of Jesus. Every tombstone designed for my destiny, I shatter you with the hammer of God, in the name of Jesus. I believe that God has empowered every believer with strange order of grace to manifest the power of the Holy Ghost. I stand against every satanic strongman from my foundation in Jesus name, 24. I destroy every material used to represent my image and destiny in the occult world, by Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform. By the power in the blood of Jesus, let every arrow from witchcraft coven sent to monitor my life, return and scatter such coven, in Jesus Name. O Lord, let my buried glory be exhumed, in the name of Jesus. 6. They antagonize and manipulate helpers. 6.Any destiny hijacker, assigned from the pit of hell to destroy my foundation in Christ, DIE! 6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them. ***I command every human agent positioned by the kingdom of darkness to stop your star from shining, receive the fire of God now in Jesus Christ name. [2022 Updated], Top 10 Prayers For Our Childrens Future Spouse, Why Praying The Lords Prayer is An Effective Way To Pray. Click this link to join Now, https://t.me/joinchat/RPiiPhlAYaXzRRscZ6vTXQ . You must stand to fight for your portion in life; you must not allow hijackers of destiny to deny you of your right in life. 1. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Well never sell your personal information. When He calls to save you, will you say YES? I return to the sender every evil bullet targeted to my dreams in Jesus name. enable_page_level_ads: true Any demon from my place of birth that wants to destroy the plans of God for my and family die by fire in the name of Jesus. Click this link to join Now, https://t.me/joinchat/RPiiPhlAYaXzRRscZ6vTXQ . Thank Him for your destiny is secured in His arms. I thank You Lord for Your angels, You have released to bless me during this prayer session, in Jesus name. Pray these 35 prayer points against destiny blockers, Do you often experience near breakthrough syndrome, (a case where it seems you are getting so close to your miracle and all of a sudden you lose it) pray these 35 prayer points against destiny blockers well, Destiny blockers are demonic personalities who take pleasure in hindering the purpose and plan of God in a mans life. The forces could be spiritual or physical that is why as we work towards fulfilling our destiny we must also engage in fervent prayers because the devil our adversary goes about seeking whom to devour. Father according to Your word in Malachi 3:11, rebuke devourers in my life in Jesus name. My God is the God of the living, therefore He will answer me, in the name of Jesus. Beloved, if you must have Total Recovery in your life & destiny, then you must pray against Star Hijackers. google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80ZTgzMWFiNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==, open.spotify.com/show/4kmDyG3bMKuHY8Je9IkWad. 4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt. No child of God was created a mediocre in life. Destiny blockers can go to any extent just to ensure that your destiny does not manifest, this is why you have to pray these 35 prayers against destiny blockers with all your heart, so you can live to fulfil destiny and bring God praise on earth. It is a call to repentance and faith in Christ Jesus Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Salvation is a personal experience. 2. By the power of the Holy Ghost, and the power in the blood of Jesus, let every arrow of darkness go back to the sender. 9. 6. Every strange money given to me by evil men/women I flush you out of my money bag by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name. Amen, Lord by the blood of Jesus, I activate every gift in Jesus name. Refrain: Prayer Against Star Hijackers In the name of Jesus, I call forth destiny helpers wherever they are to come to my light in Jesus' name. May all those who are after my life fall for my sake in Jesus name, 8. Your email address will not be published. Lord I ask for your forgiveness, in all ways I have sinned thereby exposing myself to the attack of the evil ones, let your mercy prevail in my life, in Jesus Name, Oh Lord, please forgive me for every disobedience I have exercised against your will and Instructions, let your mercy speak for me greatly, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Oh Lord I ask that you deliver me from every stronghold of the evil ones, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, By your power please separate me from destiny blockers and destroyers that I shall live to fulfil destiny in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. prayer points against star hunters, prayer against destiny hijackers, my star must shine prayer points, mfm prayer point for my star to shine, mountain of fire prayer for my star to shine. When the devil seeks to destroy the destiny of the Children of God, he and his agents have devised many means of discovering the destiny of the children of God. So glad I found you Pastor Chinedum. Any power, assigned to bury my God given destiny, be arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus. Any power consulting the sun, the moon and the stars against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, 30 Warfare Prayer Points Against Destiny Killers, INDLY WATCH EVERYDAYPRAYERGUIDE TV ON YOUTUBE, War Against The Powers of Darkness and Prayer Points For Divine Speed, Powerful Prayer Points For Rain of Miracles, Powerful Prayer Points With The Blood of Jesus. Raise your hands to the heavenlies and take the following prayers. If God calls you to salvation, it is a call from hell to heaven. Box 900, Ilesha, Osun State, Nigeria. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ***By the Power of the Holy Ghost, I command every star & glory hijacker in your life to confess & die in Jesus Christ name. 10. ONE: Every power working against the fulfilment of my destiny, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. #pastorlarrymishael #praisetabernaclemission #praiseTv. Joseph was warned by an angel to take him to Egypt, thus life was spared. Then Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, gave this order to the Hebrew midwives, Shiphrah and Puah. 3. I condemn every tongue speaking against my destiny in Jesus name, 5. As a believer you need to pray this prayer with spiritual violence so that heaven will move in your favour. 5. Every satanic prophecy, against my destiny, backfire, in the name of Jesus. I declare that as it was in the days of Joseph, all my destiny killers will come and bow to me in Jesus name, 22. 20. Effective prayer points against every destiny killer and glory hijackers. My name is Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum, i am a Man of God, Who Is passionate about the move of God in this last days. Below are Prophetic Prayers Against Star Hijackers; I fortify myself with the holy ghost in Jesus name, 29. I soak myself wet with the blood of Jesus, 26. Let the congregation of Haman in my family lines eliminate themselves by fire, in the name of Jesus. ***O God, let everyone from the pit of hell placed in charge of monitoring the stars of your children be blinded now in Jesus Christ name. They are designed to drive away your helpers and ensure they do not remember you or reach you. You are a child of destiny, your future is bright, because God Himself made it so. By the thunder, tempest and whirlwind, O God, arise and scatter every Occultic conspiracy targeted at me, in Jesus' name. prayer against destiny hijackers Author: Published on: toyota land cruiser hzj 73 technische daten June 1, 2022 Published in: nymphensittich hat gleichgewichtsstrungen 12. I decree that I am unstoppable in life in Jesus name, 17. Praise Him with all of your heart, thank Him for He is the one that knows the ending from the beginning. Any power assigned to kill and bury my career, my children, my progress, my marriage, be silenced in the name of Jesus. By studio.opera.com (self media writer) | 2 years ago. No weapon of discouragement fashioned against me shall prosper in Jesus name. 35 prayer points against destiny blockers Father I thank you for your great grace upon my life and family, to you be all glory, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Lord, I thank you for your mercy upon my life that has shielded me from all forms of evil, blessed be your name, in Jesus Mighty name. In 2018, the works of my hands shall prosper in Jesus name. Oh God arise and scatter all my enemies in Jesus name, 2. ***I decree and declare by the Word of God, that as from today, you shall rise above every dark cloud covering your financial & marital star in Jesus Christ name. The bible passage above told us about the story of Moses, the devil already saw the future of Moses that he was going to be a deliverer and a great leader that will lead the people of the Israelites out of slavery into their promised land, the devil was ready to terminate Moses even right from a baby by making the king to declare that all male child must be killed but God already had an agenda that Moses was going to live no matter what. Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. These powers ensure that a destiny that has been killed off is buried forever. Trusted by 5,200 companies and developers. Any power, assigned to bury me alive, be arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus. 1. . Let every man that poses as God in my life be dethroned in Jesus name. Join me and the Holy Spirit to confront, uproot and destroy every destiny hijacker that has stolen you

Fair Oaks Farm Abuse Update 2021, Abandoned Places In Denver Colorado, Automann Slack Adjuster Cross Reference, Mountain Goat Hunting Wyoming, Articles P