nikita dragun before surgerynikita dragun before surgery

Dragun joined Youtube in February 2013. She has shared every little change that happened to her body. And being a woman is so much more than whats in between ur legs., She ended her caption with a very simple message: I chose to live my truth and if u dont like it u can SUCK IT., How Rich Is Nikita Dragun? XO DRAGUN Subscribe: http://bit.ly/SubNikitaDragun Shop Dragun Beauty: https://dragunbeauty.com/Watch my newest videos: https://bit.ly/3dXY4FQFollow Nikita Dragun:Instagram: https://instagram.com/nikitadragun Twitter: https://twitter.com/NikitaDragun Facebook: https://facebook.com/IamNikitaDragun Snapchat: https://snapchat.com/add/mamadragun TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@nikitadragunWatch more Nikita Dragun:TRANSformation: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvT-iqEmrxDJPOfdPCGdFeszTXFObsjfk\u0026playnext=1 About Nikita Dragun:Welcome to the official Nikita Dragun YouTube channel! Gudstory is the ultimate guide that will keep you updated about almost everything and anything. Dragun faced backlash because she appeared noticeably darker than usual in one of the photos. But she hates it when people ask her many questions about her surgery. Then she studied at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. Nikita shares her before and after surgery pictures (Photo: Instagram) Her life after surgery . [4], Nikita Nguyen was born in Belgium and attended high school in Virginia, United States. Family, Partner, Biography, How to make Lamb Kabobs? They attended school matches to support Nikita as she displayed her skills on the cheerleading team. I am addicted to plastic surgery and I recently broke this addiction, and I know that its really a lot to take in but let me explain.. Copyright 2023 Distractify. Nikita Dragun, an influencer and content creator, was arrested and held in a men's unit of a Miami jail this week, court records show. If you see something that doesn't look right, or you just want to check out my social media pages: Instagram:http://www.Instagram.com/McCruddenMTwitter:http://www.Twitter.com/McCruddenMFacebook:https://www.facebook.com/Michael-McCrudden-1649360785312596/=====================================Writer / Host: Karahttp://instagram.com/kara_emi Nikita Dragun has a career in social media. Dragun immediately acknowledged that she had a plastic surgery addiction. She took a years break from studies before joining the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising to pursue a degree in business and marketing. [26][27] Officials from the Miami-Dade Corrections & Rehabilitation Department disputed Nguyen's account, saying during Nguyen's booking process she was first held in an open seating area, then in a one-person holding cell. Nikita regularly expresses pride at her transformation and the person she has become. The Benefits of Upgrading to Energy-Efficient Windows and Doors, Simple Steps to Whistle with Your Fingers, 8 Sensational Anniversary Gifts That Will Surprise Your Loved One, Riau Kratom All You Need To Know About It, Stay Cozy in Style with Our Gallery Dept Hoodie Collection, The Best Ways to Wear and Style The Yeezy Gap Hoodie, Stussy Hoodie: The Perfect Addition to Your Casual Wardrobe. She has over 3.6 million followers. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Her career took off further when the Fashion Institute of . Her entire face was transformed after getting her brow bone and jawline shaved, her hairline lowered, and her nose done. Some of the surgeries she underwent are in her brow bone, nose job, breast implants, jaw, and more. According to a YouTube upload, the chest augmentation required an additional procedure to correct a problem with her brea*t tissue. She has also frequently gushed about how proud she is of her change. My livelihood is constantly threatened by just living my life as a trans person,a tearful Nikita said. I made it!, She added: Ive always been obsessed with marketing and media. But now she looks gorgeous. my nose has always been my biggest insecurity. U will see everything and I mean EVERYTHING.. Im beautiful, she wrote alongside a before and after picture of her transformation. My fucking life is pain. Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education Nikita was born with the birth sign 'Aquarius' on January 31st, 1996. An Explanation, Chrissy Teigen Unabashedly Reveals That Some Parts of Her Face Are "Fake", Jeffree Star Is Rich AF and His YouTube Earnings Are Just a Drop in the Bucket. Nikita Dragun is from Belgium. I'm beautiful," she wrote alongside a before and after picture of her transformation. Nikita Dragun, an American social media star who became popular for posting beauty tutorials underwent lots of surgeries. ", She ended her caption with a very simple message: "I chose to live my truth and if u dont like it u can SUCK IT. [28], Miami-Dade Corrections & Rehabilitation Department, "Nikita Dragun is facing backlash for throwing a birthday party where maskless influencers kissed each other", "Nikita Dragun's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) Social Blade Stats", "YouTube Star Nikita Dragun on Authenticity, Inclusivity, and Why the Trolls Don't Scare Her", "Who Is Nikita Dragun? 9 foods to treat and prevent constipation! By submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. Dragun has documented everything about her transformation in her Youtube videos. She belongs to the mixed ethnicity as her father is a Vietnamese while her mother is a Mexican. She said: Then, I started being honest and documented my journey. In high school, the makeup artist talks of numerous bitter encounters as her fellow students would bully her. Shortly after, she decided to open up about her gender transition journey on her YouTube channel. At the time, when youre a kid, it was like the worst thing ever to be called anything, [but] it kind of turned into my thing.. In 2020, Dragun won the Best in Beauty award at the 12th Annual Shorty Awards. Nikita shared that the hardest part of her transition was the hormone therapy and that change in her body resulted in her being really critical of her appearance, ultimately leading her to undergo more and more cosmetic procedures. This was her second nose job as she is always insecure about her nose. New Details On The YouTube Makeup Artist Who Defended James Charles In The Tati Westbrook scandal", "Nikita Dragun Is Transforming The Face Of Beauty", "Here's What's Going On With All The Drama Between Popular Beauty YouTubers Accusing One Another Of Being Racist", "In a company first, Victoria's Secret hires openly transgender model", "Exclusive: Nikita Dragun Debuts Cosmetics Brand Dragun Beauty", "Nikita Dragun Wants You to Live Your Fantasy", "Nikita Dragun's new docuseries is arriving on Snapchat, and she's hoping it provides 'a little bit of fantasy and escape' from the coronavirus", "Nikita Dragun Is Ready To Show Fans 'Everything' In New Snapchat Docuseries: 'It's Completely Unfiltered', "Influencers Face Backlash After Attending Party for TikTok Star Larray As Coronavirus Surges. I aint even mad when I see my ex with another girl,Nikita tweeted in response to a photo posted by Yergers girlfriend Daisy Keech. Dragun discussed her transition and hormone therapy in a 2018 YouTube video titled Have I Gotten THE Surgery.. He wrote on Instagram: I was forced to give her a fantasy in person and on camera as I continued to say yes to the opportunities. Nikita explained that trans hate leads to trans violence, which could cause deaths in the trans community. join me as i take u al. Who is Nikita Dragun's ex-boyfriend Michael Yerger? Dragun's metamorphosis has been meticulously recorded in his YouTube videos. Dragun has been involved in a myriad of controversies since she became a social media star. Never been this happy to live my life to the fullest VISIBLE and PROUD. I always wanted to be a business brand owner. An Explanation, Chrissy Teigen Unabashedly Reveals That Some Parts of Her Face Are "Fake", Jeffree Star Is Rich AF and His YouTube Earnings Are Just a Drop in the Bucket. Some things you can find me doing on this channel are personal stories about my transition, collabs with some of my best friends, makeup tutorials, story time videos, vlogs, lgbt related content, and SO much more! This stirred the rumors in social media about the two dating. Nikita documented and posted every step of her transition. and changed her name to Nicole. Also known as Mama Dragun, Nikita attended high school in Virginia and later moved to Los Angeles to study at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, where she obtained her business degree. A couple of weeks before posting the pictures, Dragun had started a Twitter feud with her ex Michael Yerger. This is how trans people die,she added, ominously. If you're interested in taking a look at her journey, each step of the way, you've clicked on the right video!#nikitadragun #transformation #beforeandafter=========================================We strive for accuracy and fairness. As she transitioned from male to female, she took her fans along for the ride,. Today, Nikita is living her best life and wants everyone to know they need to stop asking trans womenthatquestion. In early July 2020, Nikita posted photos of herself vacationing alongside a mystery man, whom we later found out to be Chase Stobbe. Heres the scoop on Zaks love life, she has accrued over 3.6 million followers, She attached the following video description, Nikita wrote alongside an Instagram photo, Nikitas dad said in a video posted on Nikitas channel in March 2017, In a video posted to close friends on Instagram, Dragun paid Michael to act as her boyfriend in an October 2018 video, Nikita announced that the pair were dating, Dragun posted a video detailing the heartbreak, Nikita posted Instagram photos promoting Jeffree Star Cosmetics, YouTuber Nyma Tang responded to Draguns tweet, Isabella Russos ethnicity Her Asian roots explained, What is Ines Tazis ethnicity? Today Nikita is living the best life she has always dreamed of. It has become a breeding ground for talents and influencers in various categories, such as fitness, gaming, and beauty. If you want to have a front-row seat in her new journey, all you have to do is catch up with the YouTuber on her social media pages. In January 2017, three months after her operation, Nikita posted a YouTube video about her experience with breast augmentation. In 2015, by which time she was living in Los Angeles, she came out as transgender. support ur trans fam today and every day.. hi draguns! Dont forget to subscribe and enable all push notifications so you never miss a moment of my life!#NikitaDragun #Rhinoplasty #CosmeticSurgery Too often theres a double standard when another person takes inspiration from black culture, suddenly its a new trend or its renamed to be something else,she added. and Im damn proud of it. TRANSGENDER Q&A (Surgery, Dating, & More) | Dragun Nikita Dragun 925K views7 years ago My Facial Plastic Surgery Story! His moms cancer battle. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Im disappointed that anyone would choose to critique the creative design of this incredibly inclusive campaign, rather than celebrate the diversity in it., In September 2019, Dragun was accused of cultural appropriation for wearing box braids at the New York Fashion Week. In 2020 Dragun posted a picture with a mystery man and his name was Chase Stobbe. Nikita Dragun Plastic Surgery Journey Life After Plastic Surgery. Draguns mom said: I just want you to know that weve got your back. Nikita Dragun: The American Model Who Successfully Transformed From Male To Female Through Surgeries [Before & After Photos And Videos] Nikita Dragun is one of the few persons who have successfully changed their natural gender orientation and moved, embraced and now exhibit the character and traits of their new gender. Everything was painful for her but she did it because she wanted to look beautiful. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Nikita Dragun is 24-years-old. She added: I am loved and have every right to live my life as ME. Nikita Dragun attending a movie premiere on July 19, 2016, two years after starting her YouTube career (Credit: Adriana M. Barraza / Avalon / Instar / WENN), She told Forbes: I started to get little brand deals around that time. He acknowledged that his association with Nikita helped his career but asserted that he didnt ask for any of it. Family, Partner, Biography, Dana Linn Bailey Workout Routine, Diet Plan, Exercise, Body Measurements, Who is Adam Scott? I felt so embarrassed that I was fixing and doing so many things that it just didnt matter anymore and I was actually doing more harm than good.. And people lose their lives, or even worse, they take their own lives because experiencing things like this just breaks my heart and my entire world. The transition in her appearance made her criticize her own body. Nikita Dragun, an American social media star who became popular for posting beauty tutorials underwent lots of surgeries. These posts drew criticism from the public, including other influencers like Elijah Daniel and Tyler Oakley. Not surprisingly, she wore on-point makeup with winged eyeliner, nude pink lipstick, and false eyelashes. Nikita came out as trans in college when she got her first fake ID with the name Nicole. In every angle, she looks like a woman. In an interview with Forbes Magazine, Nikita revealed that she realized she was different when she was in preschool. The series follows Nguyen as she searches for love, "a different path" in her career, and navigates fame as a trans woman. How to Make The Most of Your Work from Home Opportunity with The Power of Social Media, Best iPhone Puffer Case Highly Recommended By Us, Leveraging Expert Advice To Conquer The Cyber Awareness Challenge 2023. Advertisement Coins. join me as i take u along for my 4th rhinoplasty in my surgery and throughout my entire recovery. I wanted to transition, and I had all these questions, and I couldnt find answers anywhere online.. [10] In June 2019, Nguyen was interviewed about her make-up brand on the LGBT radio network Channel Q, where she credited her journey as a trans woman building her brand as the inspiration behind Dragun Beauty and its products. Today, Nikita is living her best life and wants everyone to know they need to stop asking trans women that question. Nikita faced much turmoil trying to embrace femininity while trapped in a masculine body. Luckily, Nikitas family has been very supportive of her from the beginning. Family, Partner, Biography, Who is Keir Gilchrist? Nikita admitted she had a plastic surgery addiction in 2018. Further, she also shared that she and other Trans deserved to be treated equally. Nikita Dragun is such an individual who has faced a turmoil of life being a woman trapped in a male body. Her complete list of surgeries includes her brow bone and jaw being shaved, a nose job, and breast implants, which required another surgery to fix a complication with her breast tissue. Im truly blessed. i got another nose job. This video is for educational purposes only. Nikita has now accumulated 3.6 million subscribers and nearly 220 million video views. The transgender YouTuber has been open about her transition journey posting some of Nikita Dragun before and after surgery images. Also, the products she sells are cruelty-free and vegan. Nikita Dragun, better known to many as Mama Dragun or Nyc Dragun, is a transgender YouTuber who became famous for her make-up tutorial videos. Nasra: real name, biography, boyfriend, facts. The pain I inflicted was never intentional, but rather innocent and haphazard. She responded by posting a photo of herself wearing box braids on Instagram and stating that she wore them to show my love and appreciation for all the gorgeous black women in my life.. What Has Happened to Liverpool This Season? You can actually watch Nikita's "coming out" moment in this 2015 YouTube video. Subscribe She candidly shared about getting 425cc breast implants, which gave her a 32C bra size. The teachers at her school noticed that she loved wearing dresses and informed Nikita's parents about it. Blackfishing is a practice in which people who are not Black artificially darken their skin to appear Black, biracial, or racially ambiguous. Nikita is also a role model for living your truth and doing what is best for you, no matter how difficult it may seem. She was kept and investigated in the men's unit of the correctional center. She thinks that she is home after many years. So she is proud of how she is now. Family, Partner, Biography, Who is Mariam Star? It was obviously something I shouldnt have said. Nikita shared that the hardest part of her transition was the hormone therapy and that change in her body resulted in her being really critical of her appearance, ultimately leading her to undergo more and more cosmetic procedures. 14.5M Followers. Sabrina Carpenter Presents K-Pop Twice With Breakthrough Award in Racy Mini Dress Amidst Shawn Mendes Dating Rumors, The Cast of Creed III: What 7 Actors Look Like in Real Life, Aubrey Plaza and Jenna Ortega Steal the Show at SAG Awards With Hilarious Deadpan Presentation, Next in Fashion Season 2 Cast: Gigi Hadid Promotes Netflix Show in 5 Stunning Outfits, Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo With Mini-Me Daughter Birdie Mae on Instagram. In several of Nguyen's YouTube videos, she has spoken openly about her gender identity. It was really out of frustration. Msg & data rates may apply. Also, she has starred in many music videos. In 2020, Dragun won the Best in Beauty award at the 12th Annual Shorty Awards. She is also appearing in many shows. yes i got another nose job. Nikita Dragun started on YouTube in 2014 by giving her followers advice on how to look good. In January 2017, three months after her operation, Nikita posted a YouTube video about her experience with breast augmentation. Nikita Dragun formerly Nicholas was born as a boy to her parents on January 31st, 1996. Now there are many pictures of her in her Instagram account that has her before and after pics. Benefits of Choosing Custom Closets for Your Home, The Importance of Miami Deep Cleaning and When To Do It. Now she is Trans and proud of it. Yergers response took everybody by surprise as he claimed that he never had a consensual relationship with Nikita. The beauty influencer of today exudes confidence and motivates people. Distractify is a registered trademark. Be happy.. She has three siblings, two sisters Allegrah Capri, and Talia Nguyen Marriott and a brother Vincarlo Nguyen. After the shoot, the pair continued posting photos on social media, and in a March 2019 Q&A, Nikita announced that the pair were dating. [4] Early life [ edit] Nikita Nguyen was born in Belgium and attended high school in Virginia, United States. "I felt so embarrassed that I was fixing and doing so many things that it just didn't matter anymore and I was actually doing more harm than good.". She is considered a youth icon for transgender people for being open about her transition from male to female. Luckily, Nikita's family has been very supportive of her from the beginning. Celebrities It starred an Asian lady named Nikita, who Dragun loved because she was so badass and kind of looked like how I envisioned myself to look. She got the name Dragun from her childhood bullies. shoutout to my doctor for such a wonderful experience! Below we have some stunning images of the transgender YouTuber. That was also when I decided to start taking Instagram and YouTube seriously.. In high school, Nikita came out and became the most feminine gay guy in their school. So in other words, no one really know . They accepted her change and helped her in the transition. Nikita Dragun completes her night-out look with black croc-leather knee-high boots (Credit: Adriana M. Barraza / Avalon / Instar / WENN). this video is for educational purposes only. She made her TikTok account in mid-2020 and on this platform she is famous. Nikita has shared that her body has changed after four years. When in college, Dragun reported getting a fake ID with the name Nicole, and was recognized as female. Nikita Nguyen (born January 31, 1996) [1] [3] known professionally as Nikita Dragun, is a YouTuber, make-up artist and model. DO YOU LOVE SHOES? All Rights Reserved. Further, Dragun is going to star in the docuseries on Snapchat titled Nikita Unfiltered. But all of that is now in the past. She now feels gorgeous as a result of her plastic surgery. Its definitely growing, Dragun said of inclusivity in the beauty industry in her interview with Glossy. Dragun had to hide her true self and emotions because she experienced bullying and teasing as well. (Fresh herbs and Savory Seasonings), Who is Sarah Levy?

Frankfort Funeral Home, Articles N