metalplex customer servicemetalplex customer service

The best Metalplex coupon code for February 2023 can be found here. Item will need bending back to get flat. Still waiting. Best regards, - The MetalPlex Team Next day on Feb. 17th - I received an E-mail stating that the label was created for shipment. It looks great on my wall. Notify me about the newest scams every week. The quality is great and it looks perfect in our house. Love this sign! Misha could not have been more helpful. It is light weight and easy to hang. gonna be great reminder of home, Fits my space perfectly took me forever to figure out what size to order but I am glad I finally pulled the trigger. Going to put this on my outside deck area. It may need some improvements. It offers you effective protection from viruses and zero-day threats, a lightweight, clean, and easy-to-use app, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Other powerful elements include, but are not limited to, Alexa rank, IP address, SSL certificate, and presence on fraud forums and bulletins. We wanted to recreate birds flying across our wall. Beautiful picture of wolf. If we bought this at a craft fair for $10 it would be ok but for $50 no way. On the first piece that we received - there were issues, and though it took several tries before we received one not damaged. Big or small, we will work with you every step of the way to bring your idea to life. 1. Zion Mountain Range View - Metal Wall Art. Reached out via email no response reached out again threatening to cancel the order and dispute with the credit card company, they responded and said they "expect" to ship it out within the weekgiven all the other negative reviews and string alongs I will dispute the order and cancel with the credit card company if it does not ship out this week. -****. Lovely work! Company (Metalplex) does not deliver. On the first piece that we received - there were issues, and though it took several tries before we received one not damaged. Second one arrived in perfect condition! It is a quality piece - lightweight, easy to hang and the dark gray matches our furniture perfectly. I have not opened as a gift for nephew fam and new house..will send when up No refund offered. After another month & more emails, the 2nd item finally arrived . Your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days of receipt. I took a chance to see if Matt could create something for me so I sent him a few pictures of Mt hood and was blown away with the delivery! BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. I sent an E-mail on the 16th of Feb. ~ only to give me general e-mail responcen about your processing time and possibilities of delays *** shipping time. MetalPlex mainly provides electronic gift cards ranging from $10 to the $100. Login Affiliate Login. Item shipped on time and arrived in good condition. The following is the return process: Since you ask for a return and MetalPlex also agrees to it, you will be allowed to fill the return form. Most companies have a dedicated customer service team. This is the medium size. Only thing they can do better is have the sizes side by side so you can get a better picture of the actual sizes. You can choose our standard version or we also have a drop down menu above that allows you to add optional LED lighting. Thank You so much ! My son loved it. FINALLY we went to the kiosk mailbox as a last resort thinking the package was too large for itand there it was smashed into the large bin. Packaging was exceptional. Customer service was a pain in the a** to deal with, would not issue a return or refund. Mountains Metal Wall Art is a truly stunning piece that looks fantastic in any room! Great communication - will be using them again soon! All of our designs are handmade and customized in Austin, Texas. Call again, takes 5 calls over 2 days to get in touch with someone. They look great and were easy to install. When it arrived, it was broke. will go good with the other grey in my room. We will send the tracking number to you via email after your order has been dispatched. We're based in Los Angeles, California so you can take pride in knowing that each item is hand crafted in the USA. I was upset when it arrived, it was bent from shipping. I will add a photo as soon as she is able to send. Perfct for out outdoor gear company! Told us they would have the missing item shipped out asap. Of the 12, one came in broken. Please send us a message to request your custom order. Metal plex was great, and accommodated our request and as you can see, it looks great! Instantly impressed and even more so when my item arrived. - Black / 46" x 12" / No. Totally cute. Arrived Damaged and VERY cheap material. I can't wait to give my daughter this. We have a custom order option for that! See Terms of Use. I will say that Im totally pleased with it. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. While the paragraph above may substantiate metal-plex.coms business, there is a chance their activities may expand beyond that. Very pleased and will shop here again. From $249.99 $265.99. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. The VLDTR algorithm finds metal-plex.com having an authoritative rank of 75.60. Well made, shipped fast and packaged very well. The first one came damaged in the mail and I contacted customer service and in no time I received a new one! We did order a surprise box and it looked like a truck ran over it during the shipping process. Love our sign. You can also examine the store's website for contact info like a contact form or email address. Takes many weeks to ship with no customer service help when requested. Valid. Put it between cardboard pieces and tape it well so it can't come out. If you feel the 75.60 rating should be different (either lower or higher), please contribute with some comments. There are no refunds for customized products where the buyer misspelled the personalization. What needs to be considered when purchasing a phone? I was able to straighten it out though and as you can see it looks great! My experience has been exactly the same: Delays, and ZERO communication. Metalplex Pvt. It took me a while to actually order it, but they were always quick to respond and help when I asked. Perfect adddition to my office space. No installation required. We did order a surprise box and it looked like a truck ran over it during the shipping process. Its georgous!!! Would make a great wedding gift!! . The first one arrived with a small cut in it. My husband and I are having a cabin built and have had numerous pieces made by them. See if the website is legit with our validator: Here are the best ways to spot a scam this year. I am going on three weeks since I ordered my product and still no delivery. Very cool and Four Elements Alternative - Metal Wall Art. Love it. For personalized support specific to the Arlo products you own, access Support from within the Arlo iOS or Android App. Ill never buy from them again! Great quality! Beautiful work, and it looks just like the range we love it! Absolute work of art! Your email address will not be published. Thanks. We just built a log home. The colors are so much more vibrant and beautiful in person. However, if this is the website you were trying to find information on, we are happy to provide you with a non-bias review and rank. 2 weeks go by, no communication, no tracking number. Love the product and it is exactly what is promised on the companies website page. There was a delay in shipping but it arrived eventually and is worth the wait. Bought this for my father. Beautifully hand crafted! Can't wait to see it hung!! Received thin crap that looks like plastic, and one of the items I ordered came in the wrong color. My husband accentuated it by framing it in to match our house siding and trim. What can be done ?? Of the 12, one came in broken. Ordered the house sign as an anniversary gift for my daughter and son-in-law. I love the look of the product, but the packaging and handling was not very good at all. Here at USA TODAY Coupons, we like to save you money wherever we can. I ended up having to file a dispute with my credit card company. This rating means the business is Standard. I haven't hung these items yet, but they look like high quality with no blemishes. We try to accommodate all requests and enjoy creating custom orders. Beautiful piece! They replaced it at no charge. Date of experience: February 17, 2023. Came with everything needed to hang. Exactly what we wanted. All the suspicious sites that Guardio blocks are mostly encountered by you when clicking on unknown links in emails, social media scams, popups, and ads. Definitely recommend, Great quality and perfect gift for new homeowners. It's already been shipped and I can't wait till it arrives! I was worried because it took awhile to come and I had read some bad reviews. All your personal information is stored online against your will. Told us they would have the missing item shipped out asap. Great quality. Exactly as pictured! horrible customer experience and zero customer service. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. I will probably use it as a nameplate at work. I was offered a refund, did not receive that. Absolutely thrilled! Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days, In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days, Next-day and Express delivery options also available, Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items, See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times. Moving into a new place and i am so excited to get this up! Thank you! After having billed my account on 2.4.2022 the product had not been shipped as of 3.6.2022. I ordered another piece already !! Furthermore, it is important that the battery life is long. Trying to return is a nightmare.they take days to get back to you & try to negotiate a 70% refund. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Perfect! You can get the dealHERE or by clicking below: The second most powerful tool you should consider trying is a browser extension called Guardio. This monogram address plaque is a great housewarming gift, wedding gift, or just a great way to make your house even more of a home! The Coupon of MetalPlex can save you money when buying Cellphones. I highly recommend and will buy more from Metalplex! Items arrived 14 days after their original "delivery date" and one of the items was missing. The Rank of the website you are interested in is: The rank is based on a 1-100 scale, with 100 being the most reputable. Your Name ( required) Your Email ( required) Your Message ( required) Drag & Drop your files or Browse. We opened it and it's perfect. We use express shipping which typically takes 2-3 days once shipped. It will have a space of distinction in our Mountain Home. Buy METALPLEX Yosemite Metal Wall Art - Metal Wall Home Decor - Rust Free Outdoor & Indoor Aluminum Wall Decoration - Hanging Wall Art for Living Room, Bedroom, Outdoor & Indoor - Medium 30"x14": Wall Sculptures - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases I left a message and took pictures to show them what occurred. I will never buy from them again. Great quality tabs fast shipping. Beautiful!! We love how this came out for us. I had some difficulties with the shipping, no fault of the owner, and the shop was responsive and very helpful. One more thing, I think people have mentioned using magnets to hang these items. Shella accepts the following payment methods: Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be We love it! Quality is terrific. Lightweight, shipped in time for the holiday, size as expected, Mom was delighted! There are tons of scam websites out there. needed some wall decor. Items arrived 14 days after their original "delivery date" and one of the items was missing. Still waiting. Seller goes above and beyond - shipped super quick, packaged with care, even had a little surprise that made my day - not to mention the wall elements look phenomenal! New Customer? Great quality. A. luminum composite panel is comprised of two sheets of aluminum (metal) sandwiched to a reinforcedsynthetic core. I have been wanting a bigger piece for my room but was scared about the weight of it. Well, add one more victim to Metalplex's deceiving advertising! I would definitely purchase from him again and am so happy with the quality of this piece! Just beautiful!!!!! Don't just take our word for it, ask our 50,000+ customers! It took a very long time to receive our E,. Ltd. is engaged in offering a broad array of Pipes and Metals. City, State. Buttons are at the top of the page. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. We offer free shipping to the U.S.A.. We absolutely love our metal-plex bulldog head! We have a new review. Custom design team was super easy to communicate with to get a custom sign made. Phone Number +39 0824 350111. A+ customer service! Was very impressed with the craftsmanship of the product and how lightweight it is! I have pics of all the aluminum I removed, but I'm not sure if this review will let me upload them. The website says "no hassle" returns. You can exchange and deduct the points collected by purchasing. I ordered another piece already !! Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items. Quality is terrific. They are based on the quality of the customer service in its Wall Arts field, public feedback, complaints on social media, the . They have not responded to my emails since or returned any of my voicemails. I received my order so fast!! I contacted them to cancel the order and I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge. . You know when you search, for example, for a flight and the next time you look at the same search the prices are higher? Well, add one more victim to Metalplex's deceiving advertising! Well worth the wait! I am EXTREMELY satisfied with my experience! Verizon Fios: 1.800.VERIZON, and Verizon Prepaid: 1.888.294.6804 We have gained wide market popularity as our products are obtained from reliable vendors of the market, who use premium quality raw material in manufacturing these products. Company (Metalplex) does not deliver. I have checked my tracking number with *** several time over the last week and their reply still read the same "We'll provide an updated delivery date when we receive your METALPLEX package." The Scam Detectors algorithm gives this business the You can track your order from the USPS official website. No shipping. I'm on my 5th correspondence with them & they will not give me a way to return. 2 weeks go by, no communication, no tracking number. The customer will be automatically refunded through the original payment method. Your email address will not be published. Lovely work. No spam, please - we can detect that. I used 2 heavy duty velcro command hooks to hang it on our aluminum siding and have had zero issues with it staying put through some warm weather, a wind storm and snow! Email Address. My husband and I are having a cabin built and have had numerous pieces made by them. Surfshark has a super powerful antivirus program. The Scam Detector VLDTR is not a vanity tool. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Personalized metal address sign! Wonderful customer service. FINALLY we went to the kiosk mailbox as a last resort thinking the package was too large for itand there it was smashed into the large bin. I am giving them a single star since giving them no stars isn't an option. Margaret Pederson, Great customer service as I made a change after placing order. You can choose our standard version or add optional LED lighting. It was bent. - Black / 46" x 12" / No Other newsletters like the information of Coupon and hot items will also be sent to you by email. a thing from you. "I responded by asking for a refund since my product still hasn't shipped, they still have it, and it's far beyond the expected arrival date. I put it by my soaker tub. They loved it! They need to really step up their customer service. How many stars would you give metal-plex.com? A wonderful piece and customer service! Below is another must-watch video that you might want to see now: NOTE: This website validator's ratings are intended for information only and not to be relied on when making financial or business decisions. I emailed and was . Thank you! Fund open source developers The ReadME Project. It's so thin that any minuscule pressure can cause a dis-figuration of the surface of the art piece. When we got it two of the corners were damaged because the product was not packaged well. Love the look! But when I contacted customer support they responded quickly and reassured me it was on its was. Got it for my brother in the army do he would have a little piece of home. We love how it turned out. Your time can be saved because all of the Discount Code from MetalPlex is collected on our site for you. Already recommended to company to several friends. Thank you for your understanding. This arrived quicker than expected and it was so well-done! Suzanne Thomas. They will make accurate delivery based on your shipping options, shipping address and shipping source. I certainly would never send a product like that out to a customer. It's so beautiful! JC. Guardio has over 1 million users and is affordable (only a few bucks a month), it covers up to 5 family members or 5 different email addresses you have accounts with.

Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Lawsuit, David Ragsdale Attorney, What Happened To Snootie Wild, Articles M