maine coon kittens for salemaine coon kittens for sale

The kittens are very socialized and well taken care of prior to going to their new homes. Sassy Koonz strives to provide your adoption of a Maine Coon kitten with an experience that youll never forget. 2023 Maine Coon Kittens. Our Main Coons kittens come with their TICA papers and are 100% guaranteed to be in good health and free of any signs of infection and any contagious or communicable diseases at time of purchase. ALL rights reserved. ", "Mari is absolutely wonderful to work with! Blue and Rosie bring you a litter born on February 18, 2023 and ready to find a new home with you. My experience with purebred kitties was too knotch. TICA Registered Maine Coon Kittens 6. You can buy kittens online from us with 100% safety. So I have decided the best I can do for them is to find them a loving perfect home just like mine. Look at pictures of Maine Coon kittens who need a home. Atrophy (PRA-CRX), Polycystic Kidney Disease, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM-Maine Coon),SMA, and Many More Our Maine Coon cats are also testedbefore entering the cattery and are negative for FIV/FeLV. You will find below top maine coon kittens for sale in the state of Illinois. youll love the Pedigree Maine Coone 7. Maine Coon kittens polydactyl, Maine Coon kittens California, Maine Coon kitten for sale, Maine Coon kittens for sale, Maine Coon kittens sale, best Maine Coon cattery, Maine Coon cattery Seattle, Maine Coon cats for sale, Maine Coon sale, Kittens for sale near me, Maine Coon kittens near me, Maine Coon kittens Arizona, Maine Coon kittens Scottsdale, Maine Coon kittens Dallas, Maine Coon kitten for sale, Maine Coon kitten Florida, top Maine Coon breeder, Maine Coon breeder Seattle, Maine Coon breeder Tulsa, Maine Coon breeder California, Maine Coon breeder Phoenix, Maine Coon breeder Scottsdale, Maine Coon breeder Arizona, Maine Coon breeder Oklahoma, Maine Coon breeder Los Angeles, Maine Coon breeder Dallas, Maine Coon breeder Seattle.Maine Coon kittens polydactyl, Maine Coon kittens California, Maine Coon kitten for sale, Maine Coon kittens for sale, Maine Coon kittens sale, best Maine Coon cattery, Maine Coon cattery Seattle, Maine Coon cats for sale, Maine Coon sale, Kittens for sale near me, Maine Coon kittens near me, Maine Coon kittens Arizona, Maine Coon kittens Scottsdale, Maine Coon kittens Dallas, Maine Coon kitten for sale, Maine Coon kitten Florida, top Maine Coon breeder, Maine Coon breeder Seattle, Maine Coon breeder Tulsa, Maine Coon breeder California, Maine Coon breeder Phoenix, Maine Coon breeder Scottsdale, Maine Coon breeder Arizona, Maine Coon breeder Oklahoma, Maine Coon breeder Los Angeles, Maine Coon breeder Dallas, Maine Coon breeder Seattle. To set up an, appointment to purchase one of these lovely kittens, please text Autumn at 206-383-4420 or email us at, KITTENS ARE COMING! Temperament is very important to us, and we spend a lot of time and focus on bringing these babies up with plenty of handling and human snuggles. Problems that may affect our Maine coon kittens for sale include the following: Hip dysplasia, which in severe cases can cause lameness. All Rights Reserved. Theo is a house cat, he weights nearly 2 stone and was 1 year old on the 10 of may. Anyway, I had to have, a Maine Coon Kitten. 903.4.1.5.1 This cattery has not been inspected by and is not endorsed by The International Cat Association, Inc.. The kittens posted below will show if they are available or not and we update this page daily. In this case, the deposit will be refunded to the Buyer in full. ", "Professional and excellent service. Communication is excellent and you will receive your kitten shortly after purchase. Sassy Koonz has Maine Coon kittens for sale throughout the year. Ifbreeding environment,Maine Coon Kittens' health, loving temperament,and dedication to high-quality, strong, and healthy Maine Highly recommend. This small breeder is family-owned and breeds their cats out of their home. Maine Coon Kittens for Sale - AdoptaPet.com Meow! And I really do LOVE spoiling our Maine Coon kittens, kings, and queens with the very finest foods. And so on. Don't miss your dream kitten! Maine Coons are often known to fetch, hike with family members, enjoy water, and learn cat obstacles. We breed for the highest quality family companions. IMPORTANT NOTICE:There are several scammers posing as Sassy Koonz and copying us/stealing our content. All kittens have been brought up in an excellent environment with kids, dogs and other cats, they already have great personalities. Since Maine Coons are giant domestic cats, you can only expect to share your bed with a cat the size of a toddler once theyre fully grown. Kitten delivered when promised. Youre appreciated for being a loyal follower and fan of Sassy Koonz and the kittens that we produce. Besides having kittens for sale at certain times of the year, they also offer retired stud cats and a few adult cats. 903.4.1.5.2 This conditional license may be revoked or suspended by the Board of Directors at any time. Complete the KITTEN APPLICATION & submit. Because there is such a high demand for our Maine Coon Kittens, it is recommended that you Option/Hold a kitten today. Check Out Rickoons. EuroCoons | European Maine Coon Breeder | Maine Coon Kittens | USA. The Priority list will have a chance to pick their kitten first, followed by Approved Guardians. They enjoy being playful and interacting with the whole family but they also enjoy showing affection and cuddling up with the ones they love. 2023 Purebred LLC. We are members with The International Cat Association (TICA). Why buy a Maine Coon kitten for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Naomi are kitten is absolutely perfect. The entire process went smooth with no bumps. Along with the cat, we can also give you the accessories we bought during her short stay at our house. Maine Coons. The Maine Cooners call them the "clowns of the cat world." She definitely made the adoption process of our sphynx Mochii(aka sugar) very smooth and stress free. He is our family pet but has became increasingly territorial with our other cat (who weve had for years) and have no choice but to rehome him. Rickoons is a breeding home owned by breeders Rick and Joanne. We are registered to The International Cat Association (TICA) and The Cat Fanciers Association (CFA). We initiate comprehensive tests alongside vet checks to ensure the good health and well-being of our kittens. During the hustle bustle of daytime, hell hide to avoid any contact what so ever, but when all quietens down at night, hell appear and be quite happy to have a bit of fuss on his terms. The various stories often end with Maine Coons porting in Maine to be treasured and adopted by families and later breed with other cats. They are Tica registered and have champions in their bloodlines. These fabulous connections enabled us to offer the Discover Your Own GorgeousMaine Coon Kitten. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. What they come with Up to date on shots TICA registereration. Our cats and kittens live andgrow up inour home and are family pets. ", " highly recommend I would definitely consider buying your dream cat from purebredkitties.". Pricing is determined by color and size. I had bad experiences with breeders selling sick kittens. More pictures coming soon! Mari sent me pictures and a personality description of our Thor .. and she knew his personality to a tee .. he is all that and more .. hes well adjusted and a delight .. we set up a date and time to meet and everything came off without a hitch she was very organized with all the paperwork and the vet exams and up to date shots we were very comfortable with the interaction and you could tell she loved and took good care of her kittens .. silver maine coon kittens for sale near me. We have two beautiful maine coon cross british long hair kittens for sale. To set up anappointment to purchase one of these lovely kittens, please text Autumn at 206-383-4420 or email us at [email protected]. The whole process was so smooth and they were very communicative. This helps them grow up to become big loving Maine Coon cats Pricing is determined by color and size. She is already spoken for after retirement. Rock Hill Maine Coon Cats. USA. Colorado Maine Coons | Where the Poly's Play Welcome! Its worth the wait to review our adoption process, complete the application, and continue to follow us on social media to get to know us better! Weve written many articles about owning a Maine Coon kitten that you can enjoy while youre waiting for your opportunity to reserve one of our precious kittens. Want to get notified of an upcoming litter? Buy a Maine Coon from us and it will come with a pack of feeding and training video manual. Visit Their Website. It is an ancient breed that has become one of the most popular cats on the planet over the years, and for good reason. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. We prefer the size and "wild" appearance of the European variety. I dealt with Mari! I'm proud to say that they are our pride and joy and we are cherishing every moment we have with them. The map below shows them pinned in their new locations. Maine Coon kittens polydactyl, Maine Coon kittens California, Maine Coon kitten for sale, Maine Coon kittens for sale, Maine Coon kittens sale, best Maine Coon cattery, Maine Coon cattery Seattle, Maine Coon cats for sale, Maine Coon sale, Kittens for sale near me, Maine Coon kittens near me, Maine Coon kittens Arizona, Maine Coon kittens Scottsdale, Maine Coon kittens Dallas, Maine Coon kitten for sale, Maine Coon kitten Florida, top Maine Coon breeder, Maine Coon breeder Seattle, Maine Coon breeder Tulsa, Maine Coon breeder California, Maine Coon breeder Phoenix, Maine Coon breeder Scottsdale, Maine Coon breeder Arizona, Maine Coon breeder Oklahoma, Maine Coon breeder Los Angeles, Maine Coon breeder Dallas, Maine Coon breeder Seattle. for Maine Coon breed, such as: MPS 6,MPS 7 - Mutation #1, MPS 7 - Mutation #2,MPS 7 - Mutation #3,Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA-CEP290), Progressive Retinal Find Your Dream Kitten Search Results: Only 12 Kittens Available X Male Available Learn More Sunflower Maine Coon Kitten X Male Available Learn More Kurumi The kittens posted below will show if they are available or not and we update this page daily. Shipping was delayed but it was due to the Mochii having watery eye which Mari made sure the problem was treated prior to shipping him to us. WE LOVE EXTRA LARGE MAINE COON CATS AND SPECIALIZE IN RARE SILVER MAINE COON KITTENS IN PERFECT TYPE AND EXCELLENT SIZE! The current pet price for one of our Maine Coons is $3,300 plus sales tax. I wouldn't hesitate to adopt another kitten from Mari. The timing of a kittens reservation is established by mutual agreement of both parties. All kittens will be litter trained and wormed when they go home with you around 8 weeks of age. Our Main-coons are from Bulgarian and Austrian descent, Both are bread cage free and are part of our family. She was very quick to respond to any questions we had. They stayed in communication and made the process easy. The breed is very intelligent. male Maine Coons remain separate from our females. 2. Please enable JavaScript on your browser to best view this site. Our Romeo is happy, healthy, full of energy, and so loving. EuroCoons Maine Coon Cattery! They are wormed and flead to date. Maine Coon Kittens For Sale from us are raised as parts of our family which includes dogs and small children. We have adorable males and Female Maine Coon Kittens. Pictures will be posted soon. View our Maine Coon Males and Females to see whom you could adopt a Maine Coon Kitten. Vaccinations are a personal choice so we encourage you to take your new kitten to your vet between the ages of 10-12 weeks old. Love being picked up. You won't find larger cats in California! Our Maine Coon Cats are currently sold as pet companions only. Kittens are kept up to date on vaccines . Our kittens are raised as family members and will be well-adjusted when they come home. You can view upcoming litters and get information about possible adoption. If your looking for a Maine Coon Cats and Kittens For Sale. EuroCoons Maine Coon Cattery! My Demi was potty trained, and wonderfully socialized as they said. Available kittens now: We have kittens! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Maine Coon & Norwegian Forest cattery. Their website has links to their Facebook page as well as other helpful resources. If you love working with a breeder who loves the Maine Coon breed standards, Sassy Koonz is the breeder for you. The communication was on a highest level and the whole adoption process was simple and fast! We wont post any photos during the neonatal phase (first two weeks) of their lives. Any questions please ask. TikTok is the hottest place to find short, adorable video clips of Sassy Koonz Maine Coon Kittens. Four Paws specializes in polydactyl Maine Coons, but they also offer cats with regular paws too. Our Maine Coon Kittens are backed by our five-year health guarantee. You can find our planned matings, expectant mothers, and any kittens that might be available on this page. We want to find someone who is as loving as us and has the conditions to support her. In the right home, he will make an absolute sweetheart companion and will happily keep your queen entertained! Contact us for a"Pick of this Litter.". We believe that a Maine Coon is a family's best friend that brings joy and love to everyone. Lion's Head, 5 months old. babies. Thank you so much Mari for Naomi we love her so much. I would defiantly recommend this breeder .. and use her again .. totally awesome ", " I got my little girl Demi (Frida) from them! Please schedule your visit by contacting us. Maleficents Maine Coons welcomes you 4 stunning Maine coon kittens, TICA registered, come with there registration papers and 5 generation pedigree chart, also a kitten pack and a lifetime of support! The only way to reserve a kitten from us is to follow the adoption process listed on this page. You can utilize our health guarantee replacement clause if a health issue arises in the first five years of your kittens life. Our love of Maine Coons began fourteen years ago when we bought our very first kitten, and. Prices do not include shipping costs. Oxford, Maine. Here, they place beautiful Maine Coons with their forever homes. Maine Coon is a sweet-tempered and gentle breed. All kittens (and associated costs) must be paid-in-full before pick-up and shipment of kitten. Maine Coones grow up to the age of 4 years old. The best cat ever, for real! She was very quick to respond to any questions we had. All Fox Hollow kittens are raised with our family, plus many of the amazing guests who visit our farm, so they are very well socialized. Since Maine Coons are a giant domestic cat breed, theyre insanely popular. This is not only To find answers to many questions, please refer to next few pages below: