lime trainwreck strainlime trainwreck strain

All content on this site is for purely educational use. The THC level in Trainwreck ranges from 18-26%. Trainwreck plants can grow tall, and we mean tall. These are quite high levels of THC. "There's a Strain For That." It is the way it's described here on AllBud, it's accurate.. At least as far as effects go. if anyone is thinking about smoking Trainwreck, use a bonga laaaarge bong! I am after taking some smoke inside. According to the Seedsman blog, Trainwreck first emerged sometime in the 1980s from the Emerald Triangle region of Northern California. The THC-packed powerhouse gives off a fragrance so pungent, simply opening a jar of it momentarily will light up the room with a strong citrus smell, combined with pine and hints of skunk. The buzz makes mundane tasks pretty easy and may be followed by tiredness and a desire to sleep. However, there is no extra cost to you and it helps keep the site running - thank you! Effects & flavors are reported by users on our site. WebA Sativa-dominant cross of Trinity x Jack the Ripper x Trainwreck, Lime Slurps strain is a sweet, uplifting that is perfect for maintaining focus and productivity. Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Its odor is arguably the most identifiable of any other variety, and its effects are multidimensional. This exhilarating hybrid strain has mind blowing components that will hit you like a train after just a couple of hits. Therefore, this strain can be consumed throughout the day to help get tasks done. Not as hectice as growing some non-hybrids that have like all the leaves and pests. Like many Sativa hybrids Trainwreck provides a very intense cerebral high with effects that are mood-enhancing and euphoric. Trainwreck first blossomed under the care of Dioxide at TGA Genetics. Copyright 2023 Weedmaps. This bud has a sweet herbal citrus flavor with an almost PineSol like effect upon exhale. The plant itself often looks gray due to the heavy trichome coverage and has a vine-like heavily Sativa structure with minimal leaf count and large calyxes. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Inside grown in hydro a single plant can yield up to 500 grams in a square meter. Please consult your physician before changing any medical treatment. I prefer the 80. I sleep good and calm. Here is a full rundown of what you should know about the Trainwreck strain. 1 and gives off pungent flavors with an earthy tang. However, when proper amounts are consumed, the consumer can take this cerebral activity to their advantage and convert it into productive energy. Jack Herer is a spicy, pine-scented strain and a 55% Sativa hybrid. Excellent. WebTrainwreck is a mind-bending, potent sativa with effects that hit like a freight train. A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. Free Cannabis Seeds? Not like the price. The blow is just right to lift you up but able to maintain social presence. The couch lock was UNBELIEVABLE not a good out running errands smoke, but an oh my gosh stranger things 3 comes out tonight at midnight smoke. CBD Dosage for Dogs: How Much Should I Give to My Dog. Northern Lights and Trainwreck both have an earthly and pine taste, but Northern Lights is sweet, which Trainwreck is not. This exhilarating hybrid strain has mind blowing components that will hit you like a train after just a couple of hits. Tread lightly if youre a beginner when smoking this plant. The CBD levels in Trainwreck are almost nonexistent, typically even lower than 1%. Temperature can fall to about 50 degrees when growing outdoors. Consumers can point to its limonene content and moderate 14%-18% THC content for Trainwrecks energy-inducing effects. Horrible dry mouth, had to take like five glasses of water for only three puffs os a joint. Is it indica, sativa, or hybrid? The Trainwreck strain has a spicy, sweet, yet citrusy aroma with notes of earth, skunk and pine. When aptly grown, it gives both the sedated feeling of an Indica and the cerebral stimulation of a Sativa, which makes it quite popular. An Incredible Sleep Aid You Need to Know. Just remember that it can make you very sleepy once the high wears off. WebTrainwreck is a vigorous plant that has incredible production. Because of its strong potency, it holds one of the top spots on Strongest Cannabis Strains lists. Focus on ensuring your plants have adequate amounts of Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), and Potassium (K). The high comes on strong and feels energetic, fun, and intense. The buzz will make the most mundane tasks fly by with ease, while energizing you to take on new projects. Check out my full Northern Lights Strain Review (& Grow Guide). The relaxed body high helps with a variety of aches and pains. Yes, it is dank as you consume it. If you are intent on growing your Trainwreck plants organically, make sure I trained the crap out of them. Its buds are dark green with violet hues under a web of crystal trichomes. HEY YALL!! NUG, Inc. is a premier, state-licensed, and vertically-integrated California cannabis company. It gives a rush of brain high mingled with sedation. It has a citrus smell like lemon and lime combined. Trainwreck comes from the marijuana-famous Emerald Triangle in Northern California, also known as the weed capital of America. Excellent sativa hybrid. Some patients even swear by this strain, using it solely or at least making sure to always have it on hand in their medical marijuana stash. The Trainwreck strain is a heady cultivar that comes from Mexican and Thai sativas mixed with Afghani indicas. Generally, its not the easiest plant to tend to as its classified as an intermediate level. Both these strains are great for morning consumption, but Jack Herer has more energizing effects. perfect for wake n bakes or any other activity. Joyana feels that with the strains, everything is possible, and you should only reproduce what makes you happy. Stuff will put you on the couch. Your feedback will be included and reflected in our rating system. It leads to some strong euphoric feelings, when it comes to marijuana. THC levels average at 19% with some crops reaping in at 24%. The weed has good potency, is pungent that grabs the interest of experienced smokers and of course, the results are instant. Trainwreck is always amazing, whether it's the 80 sativa or 65sativa hybrid. With dense, bright green buds frosted in trichomes, Lime Slurps is potent but without the soaring, raciness of some Sativa strains . It's lemon-lime + menthol + acrid smell and taste is famous worldwide. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. They had to pull it early to keep it undiscovered when a terrible Trainwreck happened in the city of Arcata in California, around their grow site. Some people relate Trainwrecks smell to that of gas because both are quite pungent. Trainwreck first blossomed under the care of Dioxide at TGA Genetics. It has distinctive qualities in all three categories. Its buds are finished with a thin coat of crystal trichomes. The Trainwreck strain is a heady cultivar that comes from Mexican and Thai sativas mixed with Afghani indicas. WebLemon Wreck (also known as Lemon Trainwreck) is a sativa-dominant cross between Lemon Diesel and Trainwreck. Trainwreck is a strong Sativa dominant strain, whereas Northern Lights is Indica with stronger effects such as relaxation, sleep induction, and stress relief. It is on the must-smoke list of any medical marijuana connoisseur. This strain really gives the effects stated above but if you really want to feel the effects I prefer the flower rather than a cart. Known for hitting all of the classic sativa notes, Trainwreck is a legend among Northern Californian consumers, and these days, across the United States. With mint jelly on the side. A perfect choice for gatherings. Lost a couple to rot, but I got the best crop compared to other growers in mass. Trainwreck is a sativa dominant cannabis strain that produces sour fruit flavors reminiscent of lemon-lime. WebJust like all other strains, this one also has a few negative effects that might bother some people including: Dry eyes Dry mouth Dizziness Paranoia Another story states that Trainwreck was discovered by Eric Heimstadt in the year 2000. All the information available on AskGrowers is only for educational purposes. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Other sources claim the strain was named for the immediate slam of mental invigoration it had on users, which hit the mind like a runaway train. There are several others that have tried to imitate the strain under the same name, some with great success. It offers a mental buzz and a bit of the potential for time stretch and other mind-bending effects. It surprized me how Sativa can lock me down and keep my mind engaged the all time. WebTrainwreck is a sativa cannabis strain that produces sour fruit flavors reminiscent of lemon-lime. THC-rich strains may be helpful with such conditions as lack of appetite, chronic pains , etc. For being a sativa this one really steamrolls me. Trainwreck is a vigorous plant that has incredible production. The users name such effects: The Train Wreck strain genetics and the THC content make it one of the favorites for people who look for medical help. Its the daughter of crossing the sativa Vortex, hybrid Chernobyl, and hybrid Qrazy Train. Trainwreck cannabis flavor is spicy, woodsy, and earthy after the initial hit from that citrus. When grown in soil outside Trainwreck plants are ready for harvesting early October and can yield up to 700 grams. But, if you have a day or night off that you know you can get as stoned as you want, then this is the strain for you. Feel like the CBD should also be as significant as the THC, but thats just me. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. A legend around the name Trainwreck is circling around that says it got its name because of a train wreck that happened near the field where it was grown and the growers had to move their crops because of it. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Keep them in the loop about any and all marijuana use, just as you would any other major lifestyle change. WebTrainwreck is a mind-bending, potent sativa with effects that hit like a freight train. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Although Trainwreck is a high-THC strain, it is not known for CBD content or other minor cannabinoids. its got an intense flavor and a 4h long high. However, consumption of appropriate amounts provides a high cerebral activity that you can use productively. Trainwreck is so much better with vape pen. Articles you might likeBest & Worst Seed BanksHow to get FREE SeedsGrow Room Equipment ChecklistHow To Make Your Weed StrongerBest Seed Bank Coupons, My Favorite Strains Gold Leaf Gorilla Glue Do-Si-Dos, Grow GuidesHow to Grow Marijuana IndoorsHow To Harvest MarijuanaHow To Dry & CureHow To Grow Weed In A Closet, Buying Seeds OnlineBest & Worst Seed BanksHow to get FREE SeedsBest Seed Bank Promotions, Strain GuidesStrain ReviewsHighest Yielding Indoor StrainsLow Odor StrainsMost Exotic StrainsBest Couch Lock Strains. Thank you 420GG. Blue Dream is a 50/50 Indica/Sativa hybrid strain and almost as easy to grow as Trainwreck. However, some in certain professions love this strain for boosting creativity and allowing free thought to flow. Green Crack does not have any relaxing or euphoric effects and typically only increases energy, happiness, and focus. It's the daughter of crossing the sativa Vortex, hybrid Chernobyl, and hybrid Qrazy Train. You really feel the effects for hours, where the 65 has the indica Afghani lineage a bit more and it's just not as fun recreationally. Train Wreck strain grows best outside in a dry and warm climate but if the climate where you live is humid and wet, youll have to keep the plants in a shelter where you can control the climate. Trainwreck is not extremely hard to find, and it is a hardy plant that can handle various growing conditions. Always consult your doctor or other professional health care if you have any questions or uncertainty regarding your medical condition and appropriate treatment. And, todays weed is not the pot of the past. Some people also notice hints of menthol. It is about 65% sativa and 35% indica, Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, is a major cannabis chemical compound. Genetics on Point!! If you're into pine and citrus-flavored cannabis, Trainwreck might be for you. It has a huge production of lime green strong smelling buds with incredible mold resistant and a low maintenance plant structure. Trainwreck is a potent Sativa strain known for its mind-boggling, cerebral effects on the body that hit you like a train. The dry mouth is insane like Kush says but I do not think that it should stop you from trying this beauty out. The result is a mind-melting sativa strain that has a beautiful appearance with frosty leaves and vibrantly green foliage. This is followed by a heavier body high that induces relaxation and thoughtful introspection. The Trainwreck marijuana strain has high THC levels of up to 25%, and average THC content of around 18%. Another cannabis strain was named not for its effects, but instead for the circumstances surrounding its creation, Trainwreck was named for a crop that was uprooted after a local train wreck. Both it and Trainwreck boost creativity, mirth, and clear-headedness. The first whiffs will feature a twist of citrus and a chemical-like pine scent. I would recommend this as it's a good strain for someone looking for the best of both worlds when it comes to head/body high. Yes, Trainwreck is top shelf, and its potency is higher than average. It is said to have been created in Northern California by crossing Mexican and Thai sativa strains with Afghani Indicas. Reduce the level by up to 5% per week until it is at 40%. The plants often look silvery-gray due to the heavy, frosty trichome coverage. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. You can grow it both indoors and outdoors, although its intermediate difficulty. Its odor is arguably the most identifiable of any other variety, and its effects are multidimensional. If life throws you lemons, sometimes they are as good as Trainwreck joints! You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. What is Trainwreck weed? When compared, Sour Diesel gives off a stronger level of euphoria and relaxation and promotes focus, whereas Trainwreck increases creativity. no knowing what smell but good. WebLemon Wreck (also known as Lemon Trainwreck) is a sativa-dominant cross between Lemon Diesel and Trainwreck. Known for its energizing, mood-improving qualities and unique taste and scent, Trainwreck is quite popular amongst the masses as a great daytime strain. 2023 GreenBudGuru.com - All Rights Reserved. effects were excellent. Research with medical marijuana is finally gaining major traction and is being taken more seriously in the United States and all over the globe. Where in the USA is Cannabis Legal to Grow? How does it smoke? Sundae Driver Strain Review (& Grow Info), 5 Best Low Odor Autoflower Strains (With Pictures), Sour Diesel Strain Review 2021 (+ Grow Guide), Durban Poison Strain Review (& Grow Guide), Northern Lights Strain Review (& Grow Guide). In fact, they can grow up to 6 feet tall. Sour Diesel is a cross between Chemdawg, Northern lights, and skunk no. I am blessed to have found a company who cares about the mental health of a human being. The Trainwreck strain has a spicy, sweet, yet citrusy aroma with notes of earth, skunk and pine. I had a bad headache the next morning! Some of these have also legalized recreational marijuana. WebTrainwreck is a unique sativa strain. This important factor can not be stressed enough. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognizing you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Really perfect for depression, stress, anxiety and maybe PTSD or ADHD. Its much better as a nightcap than, say, for a wake and bake. Good flavors but doesn't have the intended effects for me. Took a few puffs in a local dance club and the energy lasted even after the sun rose! So costly. WebThese terpenes give Trainwreck its famous lemon-lime and pine aroma, topped with a menthol smell and taste (terpenes can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer). Sorry, but you're too young to visit AskGrowers. It is notoriously racy as it can create a vigorous psychoactive effect that can quickly elevate to paranoia. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Joints burn the soul of good weed. 4 Feeding Your Trainwreck Plants. Despite these clear cerebral highs, Trainwreck cannabis also offers a full-body high and relaxation that can relieve nausea and lack of appetite. Its buds are finished with a thin coat of crystal trichomes. Even with its indica effects intact, Trainwreck still provides a mostly-sativa high to help the consumer focus or regulate stress after traumatic events. This and Bruce banner may be the best sativa hybrids. The plant itself often looks gray due to the heavy trichome coverage and has a vine-like heavily Sativa structure with minimal leaf count and large calyxes. 4 Feeding Your Trainwreck Plants. Trainwreck is a strong Sativa dominant strain, whereas Northern Lights is Indica with stronger effects such as relaxation, sleep induction, and stress relief. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Both are almost equally effective in relieving pain and depression. A combination of 2 sativas (, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. I grew two clones from a New420Guy Trainwreck F4 plant. On your exhale, you'll notice bright, lemon tones. Very interesting straindefinitely will have close attention! Strain Information Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 80% Sativa / 20% Indica THC: 18% - 25% Trainwreck didn't get its name or claim to fame in the marijuana community for no reason at all. From its patented cutting-edge technology, to its award-winning branded products and dedication to equity and community involvement, NUGs leaders are pioneers and innovators in the cannabis industry, having established an industry wide standard for handcrafted, organic seed to sale cannabis cultivation and manufacturing. SOG vs. SCrog: Which is a Better Cannabis Growing Technique? WebA Sativa-dominant cross of Trinity x Jack the Ripper x Trainwreck, Lime Slurps strain is a sweet, uplifting that is perfect for maintaining focus and productivity. not bad strain, but also nothing outstanding, when did switzerland invest in cbd strains. It has an extremely wide growth pattern which makes this strain ideal for the grower with height limitations. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry.

Is Snoop Dogg Still Alive, Articles L