lacerta files part 3lacerta files part 3

Posted by on iunie 11, 2022 Answer: This is difficult, because your human tongue is not able to pronounce it correctly (and a mispronunciation of our names is very offensive for some of my kind.) Worshiping God is not a religion. I think she still has hope for mankind, and either we will choose a camp or we will be caught in the middle. Luckily there is a strong push in the world for green energies, but hopefully it is not too late. I will learn and progress with them, my race ain't helping me. I hope the description of my body was detailed enough. Lo que vemos afuera que no nos gusta est ah por nosotros mismos pues refleja nuestra forma de pensar materialista, egosta y desinteresada por saber lo que est pasando y por nuestra inaccin ante la corrupcin. Id prefer to keep the name as Ole, if you can transcribe it phonetically into Japanese, writing it in Japanese characters. Published in this website on December 26, 2004. They never told you the complete truth, but always built in again and again clever lies, which later lead to technical problems and to your dependence on them. To have a glimpse of the future read the book Brother Veritus Community Plan in http://www.bookemon.com The future of our planet is already known. This photo comes from Belgium. Hi, can you ask her if she can give any help or advice on medicine or health cures for humans? Misjudging the conditions of this planet as a result of punishment from God or as a negligence of God or as a lack of action on His part is a mistake and result of ignorance of karmic laws. They do this for their own reasons and do not regard themselves as evil; were your structured way of thinking more linear and more focused as theirs is, then you would also behave in such a fashion. Actually, the embryo grows in a protein liquid inside the mothers womb, but there is also an egg-shaped but very thin chalk hull around it, that fills the whole womb. You are our older brother and sisters and you protected us! You are the good guys, why should some one tell us the different(?) The air shafts and the light systems from the surface likewise run through these columns and naturally, they are very intensely controlled. Question: What will happen when the war begins? Dont overestimate my knowledge, Im no expert in alien technology and the construction of extraterrestrial ships. Many bones of us were used for Iguanodon reconstructions, for example the hands with the visible thumb (look at an Iguanodon in a museum and you will see that Im right.) We have at our location all together 5 large artificial light sources which generate your UV light and its warmth through gravitational sources. Mind control does not work on me. Question: Ive read your full statement (which you have given to E.F.) about this, but can you give me now just a short answer: are UFOs real flying objects piloted by extraterrestrials or do they belong to your species? Question: What do the hostile alien races want? Corrupt a few, give them just enough rope to hang themselves and the entire human species with it. That is to say, it can be interacted with solid matter as well as with mind or mental information, wherewith we can achieve everything that is generally designated as telekinesis and telepathy. But how can you be among humans? They did not want, however, at that early point in time, to begin direct conflict with you, and so they chose the diplomatic path and came into contact with that government during your 1960s. Believe me, there are only 14 alien species on this planet and only eight of them abduct humans at the moment (again as far as we know.) Dont you agree, this is also an example of the business regarding the question of good and evil? Question: Will the other extraterrestrial species undertake nothing against these war-like actions? I think the author of this story has read a lot of the same material we all have, and came up with a plausible explanation to fill in some of the gaps. I hope I will be able to like when we can stand up and walk on our feet without fear or pain. To describe to you all the buildings and their tasks would be going too far. I believe the experiments with DMT are proof we are one consciousness and can tap into a Universal knowledge to gain truth. What they see as good or for the good of others, might not be too good for you. The reptilian renegades have been removed from the planet by the Galactic Federation. How evolved is that? They appear in different shapes to you to confuse you and to make so-called abduction witnesses who were able to remember the events or who believe they are able to remember ridiculous in the public and as far as we know, they are successful. In the last time, there were some rumors about a new, fifteenth species which had arrived on Earth just 3 or 4 years ago, but we dont know anything about their intentions and we were not in contact with them till now. The Elohim have genetically engineered and modified human races as have other ET races. We have found many skeletons of primitive dinosaurs, but none of an advanced reptilian being with a larger skull and brain and a hand with a thumb as you have described it before. I agree with your comment, RB. No one visibly had touched that pencil.]. The reason for this destruction was not a natural disaster an asteroid impact as your scientists believe falsely but a war between two enemy alien groups that took mainly place in the orbit and high atmosphere of your planet. Rev 12:9, "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, The Lacerta Files. We had and have some colonies in the solar system, but we originate on this planet. Do you see the distortion and the quasi-light in the rotating cylinders? That one day war will be seen as weak and peace will be seen as strong. Let me declare, that I was all my life a skeptic about UFOs, aliens and other weird things and I thought that E.F. tells me just dreams or fictitious stories when he talked with me about his First Contacts with the non-human being Lacerta. There is no Serve us or Serve me switch in your mind, so such a command is much more difficult to induce. Some people think it is all a made-up story. The humans were on their own and your civilization developed. If you have made it up you have done some great research. Good to know we are not alone. I know for a fact we are not doomed. That is not true, but how should you know that? Tell the Lacerta take me with them. If that was the Reptilians trying to reacquaint themselves with surface folk a bit too much water has passed under the bridge as we have heard of no more contact since then, either that or some other species got to them first I hope not. Disturbance in the structure of the field and bioelectric feedback. (The one in 1953, as I remember, even had an intact drive core. If you cant circumvent these powers, then youre better off not attempting it. If you havent believed anything of the things Ive told you before, then you should really believe and remember this. Answer: Oh, this is a very long and complex story and it sounds certainly unbelievable to you, but its the truth. Now he had no choice but to believe me. When I came to the surface four days ago, I used an entry approximately 300 of your kilometers north from here near to a large lake, but I doubt that you would be able to find it (there are only a few entries in this part of the world more are far more north and east.) This species that we are discussing and it was always in this time period that this species used a disk-shaped craft used a propulsion system which ran according to the normal principle of fusion, to be sure, but one that at that time employed a more than unconventional method for field alignment. According to our history and belief, this was the time when our final reptilian race as you see me today was created by use of genetic engineering. Personally, decided to accept that there is the possibility of this other side. It was E.F. Actually, I had no permission for contact with another species, but by the same token I had set in place my mimicry capability quite successfully prior to thiseven with larger groups of you (I had never ever come across a human being when I was alone). Answer: I ought to explain that to people? I would love to personally speak with her. She talks to us and in fact tells us we are seen as ants, and I believe she stated we are seen as animals by some species but she doesn't hide the fact we are some kind species, who barely made it out of the cave. I dont know if she uses a computer. Question: I understand. An extraordinary story by an subterrestrial reptilian woman named Laceruta, who, being disguised in human girl, payed an surprise visit to Norwegian boy for research, who only self-coded himself E.F. and made a nice active conversation. Your kind is ignorant. I certify furthermore, that various paranormal abilities of her species like telepathy and telekinesis (including the moving and dancing of my pencil on the table without touching and the flying of an apple around 40 centimeters over her hands) were shown to me during the 3 hours and 6 minutes of the meeting and Im absolutely sure that these abilities were no tricks. I believe in a Creator and I believe our Creator wants us to be One with the universe, with ourselves with our planet, and love is the only goal, our sole reason of existence. We watch nature and dont want to see it destroyed. If he or she would develop the film and show the photo to others, they would see me in my original shape. As you said, in the human history we have similar examples of our evil side. The camouflage effect didnt work on photos to answer this possible question of you already in advance but why should someone make a photo of the sky when he could not see anything unusual there. Answer: The Illojim came from this universe, from the solar system you call Aldebaran in your maps. One was from Mars and the other native to Earth. E. opened the door and we got into an interesting conversation. (The illusion of matter is fused, the fields in the sphere of influence overlap each other, but the main force would be reflected by that process and would assume a quasi-bipolar character.) We are the native terrans and we live on that planet since millions of years. Calculations and Properties are two different stuffs. So what label would you put on the human race benevolent? malevolent? Finally he brought you into contact with meand for that reason we are now sitting here once again and talking about things which probably wont be believed out there in human society. (if authentic?) In no way, shape or form, do I feel the need to kill them or let them be killed. If you have reached this point, you should know that we are now definitely aware of your presence. He needs to learn a lesson and Kali Yuga Age is exactly for that. This interview with this Lacerta had me at the edge of my seat. U are destroying this beautiful world and it's too late..They will resurface soon.Dogma is the earth biggest enemy. I can also try to describe myself, but I doubt that others of your kind will be able to imagine my real look just from simple words, because the automatic denial of the existence of reptilian species and generally of intelligent species other than your own is part of the programming of your mind. That I am talking with you now does not mean that others will follow my example. I feel, with growing suspicion, that there is one in my neighborhood right now, and they have been here for some time. Planet Earth was on its own again and the animals on the surface died. This new reptile was walking on two legs and looked at little bit like your reconstruction of an Iguanodon (it originated in this family) but it was smaller (around 1.50 meters tall) with some humanoid features, a changed bone structure, a larger skull and brain, a hand with a thumb which was able to grab things, a different organism and digestion, advanced eyes in the middle of the head like your eyes and most importantwith a new and better brain structure. It is a mistake to think that all reptilians, no matter where they were born and live, are the same people with the same agenda of the New World Order for planet Earth. To see the IRS annual inflation adjustments for tax year 2021 and 2022 see here. The resulting connection and the field would therefore not be stable in the normal condition of matter and unsuited for tasks. Two further crashes occurred in 1950 and 1953 in the water catchment area of the American continent. Underneath that highest point in every colony there stands a special whitish-gray cylindrical buildinga kind of supporting column which holds the honeycomb net-carrying structure of the dome. However, the human species is capable of such generosity and empathy towards others and other species too. This is believed to be technology not organic in any way. The truth is that your modern human civilization is not the first on this planet Earth but already the seventh. What will come and who will possibly place themselves on your side, only time will tell. Estamos aqu para evolucionar espiritualmente aunque no lo veamos as. More about that later.) The Lacerta Files and its reptilian hybrids show the persistence of appealing myths. I cant say much more other than ask a few questions that I hope to be answered. Do you lay eggs? I wanna meet her or find the entrance. To think we have a sister race on Earth who evolved long before us, is an amazing notion. If you ask me, if Im an extraterrestrial, I must answer no. From nature? Humans need to work together, to evolve I believe is the point here. A los malos se les permite actuar y hacer su papel para ayudarnos a despertar y a volvernos proactivos y en control y responsablidad de nuestras vidas. Do you want to say a last sentence or message? I hope that humans will soon be able to live with all different races we share this beautiful universe and theres no reason we shouldnt be able to live together. Answer: No, I wear this human every-day-clothing only when Im among humans. These were indeed not the first crashes, but by that time the second and the third. Translation by Chris Pfeiler, Editor and Translator. We are acquainted with theory and practice. In the case of a German version I would not need any support. Answer: This is again a strange question. Question: Thats very scary. Question: Have you a tail like normal reptiles? Question authority. Ive made some notes about your history and now I have some questions. Relatively 'unfathomable' change is upon us all. Also, is there anymore other information that we dont know about that was discussed? The plate contained detailed descriptions of both species (but more about the humanoids) and about the events and weapons, including the fusion bomb. [Comment by Ole K.: She considered the pictures respectively for only a couple of seconds and then sorted out photos 1, 3 and 5.]. If you are aware that someone tries to manipulate your mind, you can only concentrate on that suspicion and try to analyze every one of your thoughts and memories. This is partly a programming of your mind and partly pure ignorance. Some layers of the field contain simple information about the solid matter of your body and its frequency, while other layers {contain information about} your spirit, your consciousness or, speaking from a human-religious point of view, your soul. Once again, all of this may sound strange and paranoid, like a fantasy from a cheap science fiction film; however, I can only repeat to and assure the reader once again: all of this is the unadulterated truth. In any case, it is terribly careless of that species to allow this technology to be photographed by humans. As I have said, the para-layer can interact with mind as well as with matter. Greetings everyone, especially to you, Ms Lacerta and your people Im Swedish! K.. This can cause no harm to us, but we feel much better in the sun. Regards, Wiggan. Could you ask more about their soul and ours and their ability to astral travel in comparison to our ability? Now let's look at evolved, what does evolved mean? The PLAIN we dwell upon is not, I REPEAT, is NOT what the masses have told us. Some of them know the truth about various things, but they dont inform the public to avoid confusion and panic. This business of races, patriotism, flags and borders is only to control the sheeple. Incredible. Please help, With that nickname you chose to identify yourself I doubt someone wants to contact you, don't you think? You see, we know the real truth about our roots since 16,000 years. Your generalization is too big as to assume that all humans are nazis because the nazis were humans. Generally speaking, a picture is all the more a fake, the clearer the outline and the colors are, because a levitating ship is generally hidden in a shifted-field condition that even distorts the colors or the forms according to alignment. When the advanced reptilian species arrived in this system, the humanoid colonists from Procyon tried to communicate peacefully, but they were not successful and a global war started within months. You must have been looking for some sort of answers. Question: I dont know. If you read a report about a sighting of a metallic bright-gray cigar-shaped cylindrical object with a length of there are different types let me say between 20 and 260 of your meters and if this object had made a very deep humming sound and if there were 5 bright red lights on the metallic surface of the cigar (one at the top, one in the middle, two at the end) then its likely that someone of you have seen one of our ships and this means that it was either partly defect or that someone of us was not careful enough. Recently gaining a following on the internet it never had when it was released, the Lacerta Files (allegedly) teach us about other lizard people, raccoon people, white people people, and the history of the human race they don't teach in schools. The secret endeavor was to set the alien technology in place later against evil enemies of that great country. The object itself is metallic and disk-shaped; certainly it is distorted in form and color by means of a field effect. (As an aside, there are simply five states of matter, but the post-plasma state would really be going too far and it would only serve to confuse you. Then, and only then, will you truly see what she says holds the true facts. Wouldnt it be humane to offer these several surviving reptilians some kind of above ground home and some kind of support to live normal life among and alongside humans? One possibility they have is the destruction of your social system by influence on political leaders, another is the use of advanced weapon systems which can cause earthquakes or volcanic eruptions or other disasters (including weather disasters) which may seem natural to you. Man and woman wear often the same kind of clothing, but the colors are different for the sexes. I dared to take the step, but then I had serious doubt about the propriety of my act, especially when he reactedveryviolently. Our language is very different from yours, but my name is I will try to say it smoother by use of your human letters something like Sssshiaassshakkkasskkhhhshhh with a very, very strong pronunciation of the sh and k sounds. I found a lot of things, what make more sense now. I believe she did not tell you why or how to stop telepathic communication because this is one of their many ways to control humans. Obviously its a viewpoint formed by how youre being treated by that species. Ive needed some time at the beginning to learn the use of the mimicry correctly, but then it worked nearly automatically and I can even walk among a group of yours and nobody will recognize what I am. Please read above the reply to Dale about the navet of most people with superior education on these unusual topics. We expect a more hot war between them and you in the near future (I would say in the next 10 or 20 years) and we are worried about that development. The Anunnaki from Nibiru, 2. the Reptilian Renegades and their Zeta minions, and, 3. The stars are shown in front of a blue background and the dragon-circle means the shape of Earth. From the western continent. The Illojim had taught their mind and enhanced their brain and their body structure and they were now able to use tools and fire. Apparently not a lot because they choose to snuff us out 6(!) But what about their mind and intelligence? Some of them especially those in the oceans were able to survive for the next 200 to 300 years even in this changed world, but these species also died, because the climate had changed. Can you explain that to me? I have many questions for her. If she will contact me, for me will be something extraordinary. Imagine, if you will, a human body which is engulfed in bright flames for 3 or 4 of your days. Amazing story, I have seen the power of collective thought and telekinesis in real life. The imagery controlling aspect has no defense currently. Official science is a fundamentalist religion that protects the Establishment at any cost. Its a typical case of half-truth meets half-fiction. Finalmente, nosotros no somos responsables de estar aqu y es muy triste que nos usen de esa manera como lo estn haciendo en este momento unos cuantos (los Iluminati). Everything that you call paranormal. If we are in our own home (this means in our subterranean home) or in our large artificial sun areas and if we are together with others near to our own name, we are usually naked. During the time from 4,900 years ago to today, many other alien species arrived the planet (some of them used the old teaching and programming of your mind and played again God for you) but the Illojim themselves never came back. K.: The soul robbing was mentioned in one of the radical, religiously-motivated comments in connection with the reptilian species.]. The magnetic field of the Earth is not really all that stable; it is subject to cyclical variations and it forms field eddies under unfavorable conditions. Hello, I would like to know more information on this matter. [Comment by Ole K.: I certify that the pencil mentioned above abruptly at that very moment jumped into the air to a height of 20 cm and then fell back to the surface of the table. Ive read a lot of this kind of stuff on the internet but this really blows my mind everytime I read it. Most people with that type of education, a Masters degree in Theoretical Physics, have filters on, but not to questions the authority but to filter anything they hear that is contrary, conflicts or questions the official point of view of the government or figures of authority. I have seen some strange stuff in my life I cant explain. Question: What do you mean with one species comes from a very different plain? Answer: We measure the time not like you in astronomical years and in the revolving of the earth around sun, because we usually live beneath the surface of the planet. I was really very curious about your species and as soon as I was allowed to come to the surface, I attempted to assemble more information immediately; above all, it was expressly forbidden for me to commence direct contact with humans because in my position at that time, there existed no necessity for doing so. I already know the story from your narratives, but could you repeat it here once again for this volume and for the new transcript? Mainly, read metaphysical literature and the Urantia Book. As I have said Im not very good in these things. Animals in a very large lab. I believe. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Tu direccin de correo electrnico no ser publicada. and his angels were cast out with him." By the way it's not copper they are after. :/, Somehow she is kind of Cute too. Did you meet Lacerta ever again, do you think you will ever meet her again? His story of Roswell is markedly different than what was portrayed in this story. Im very interested in this manuscript. But the details of that remain a mystery for the most part. I could even demonstrate it on you, but you were really horrified and confused the last time, so well just leave it at an explanation. We should try to get rid of them and to be open in order to develop ourselves to something better. Please send me a copy of it so I can read it thank you, Kelly, you can read it in PDF format here: https://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the-lacerta-files.pdf. I don't blame her, after all of the bs her kind has been through but we cannot be blamed for our past. Looks like science found something in Peru. Thank you for your time. If you would be able to open that door (but I doubt this) you would be in a usually round technical room with ventilation systems and elevators to the depth. Just makes me giggle. What blows my mind is how most people on here automatically believe in a reptilian woman living underground from a posting by a stranger they never met but automatically denounce God and Jesus to the T. Man. Dogma is indeed a great enemy of the human beings since it blocks the mind from seeing other realities and paradigms. You have to close your mind and open your true eyes to see. A deadly radiation, an over-production of fusion-oxygen, a fall-out of different elements and a nuclear winter for nearly 200 years were the result. Answer: How am I supposed to answer that? Im a female reptile being, belonging to a very old reptilian race. That doesnt mean that it does not also exist here as well as flesh, blood, bones in the form of matter strings or atoms, but not only that. Answer: How can we protect us against this influence on our mind? In the one picture, it certainly seems to me that a real existing ship of an alien species was adapted for a small model here. I had fully expected those kinds of extreme reactions. Whenever you close your eyes, then the field becomes flat, and alien access {to the mind} is immediately possible and without restriction. HPV causes all cancers. Thank you to Lacerta we peaceful humans appreciate you and your species and I speak on behalf of all humanity and I hope you accept our most sincere apology, it is your planet and I feel its unfair that you hide away. The more advanced, more evolved species saw how easily corrupted we are (again we were made that way) and didn't think twice about using it to their advantage. Is there a second sun inside our planet? We have only one of those columns; larger colonies even have more columns according to the construction of the ceiling. Many of us eat raw flesh or other things which would be disgusting for you. You dont look like us, so anyone will see that you belong to another species. This is a useless rudiment of the tail of our ancestors, but it is not visible from the outside. I'm so ready to see through the illusions and accept without fear. This method had various advantages but also disadvantages. I have a gut feeling this is factual and Im someone who has a lot of answers. Our scientists were able to encode the messages and data and so we heard the first time about the events which took place in the distant past and which led to the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Nathan Kress Wife Age, Purdue Diving Camp, Bel Air High School Class Of 1987, Find A Grave Dubuque, Iowa, Starting A Backflow Testing Business, Articles L