jsx flight attendant jobsjsx flight attendant jobs

Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if JSX is right for you. excellent benefits good airlines we are in contract with that you can fly standby on, You're in an office but I heard they are moving locations. Working in aviation for over 29 years, I've seen it all. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Executive Jet Management| G-V Flight Attendant, Health, Dental, Life Insurance & other benefits, Eligible for Productivity Pay & additional quarterly bonus, Must be able to legally with in the US for any employer without requiring work sponsorship, 2 yrs minimum of face-to-face customer service experience, Strong verbal communication skills and must be fluent in English; ability to speak a second language a plus, Must be between 5'0" and 5'8" without shoes (due to the size of our aircraft), Participation in pre-employment and random drug testing programs. They are also guaranteed 14 days per month salary, as well as eligible for Productivity Pay & additional quarterly bonus.Image: JSX Airlines. Then, I moved out to LA and my company downsized and I was pretty much unemployed and on LinkedIn, I found this position back in 2018. May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Aside from that, its flight attendants are highly trained professionals who provide outstanding service to passengers. Applicants must be between 50 and 58 without shoes. Once process began, there were 3 flight attendants and an HR person from "Corporate Soul" and they gave info about the airline including schedules , etc. Unfortunately, passengers can sometimes cause a confrontation, and you don't want anything to escalate on the airplane. Flight Attendant salary in the United States at JSX The average salary for Flight Attendant at JSX in the United States is $162 per day, which is 2% below the national average. Applicants must be at least 21 years old at the time of employment. JSX based in Miami, FL, United States is looking for a flight attendant. JSfirm.com provides a free service for flight attendants to view flight attendant jobs and post their resume for free. Employees also rated JSX 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities. JSX's fleet consists of Embraer 135 and 145 aircraft, and my flight was operated on one of the larger E145 variants. Today at 14:52 #1 Flight Attendant JSX; Miami, FL, USA Continue reading. 3. Air Tahiti Nui Flight Attendant Requirements. I design $100,000 luxury playrooms for the children of wealthy execs and celebrities. Only thing that's worth it is maybe the flight benefits. You will gain knowledge of the proper use of the cabin equipment and controls and are highly knowledgeable with the . Se continui a visualizzare Interesting business model. NOW WATCH: Flight attendants explain how COVID-19 has affected their jobs, Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories, A day in the life of a 'billionaire's magician,' who's hired to fly around the world and entertain the elite. However, since flight attendants can trade shift days with each other, I've also worked nine days in a row, and then had two weeks off, and then worked five more days. verdade. Dallas, TX. My favorite part of my job is my coworkers. Introducing JSX, where you can enjoy the convenience of private travel at not-so-private fares. You can browse through all 60 jobs JSX has to offer Full-time Airport Customer Service (Los Angeles) Los Angeles, CA $22.67 an hour 6 days ago Full-time Customer Care Representative (Remote) Dallas, TX $21 an hour 19 days ago View job Full-time Social Care Representative (Remote) They are responsible for greeting passengers as they board the plane, providing them with information about the flight and the aircraft, and attending to their needs. Your focus needs to be on how you're 31,000 feet in the sky, and you don't have a lot of time to have a bad day. Wenn para nos informar sobre o problema. I traveled around for 14 years, and was a voice at auto shows, and I also did some voiceovers in Chicago. Low cost flights during holidays Greatly reduced flight prices for you, your family and friends. Proactive envie um e-mail para Upper management gave everyone $150 for a end of the year bonus for the company and they taxed it. Were all about supportive leaders who have your back and believe in a clear path to your success, being diverse and open-minded, and having a lot of fun along the way! Every day is different. Though I've traveled to some interesting places when I flew commercially, my first experience flying into Mammoth on JSX was very beautiful. Roshonda Payne is a 48-year-old flight attendant based just outside of Los Angeles and works for JSX, a semi-private airline that services cities along the West Coast. Search Flight attendant jobs in Miami Shores, FL with company ratings & salaries. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc). Interviews for Top Jobs at JSX Flight Attendant (6) Airport Concierge (2) Customer Service Representative (1) Sales Representative (1) See more interviews for top jobs Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove interviews. Featured job from JSX. Business is wild right now here's what my job is like. Were all about supportive leaders who have your back and believe in a clear path to your success, being diverse and open-minded, and having a lot of fun along the way! $18.25 an hour. What do you think? Popular Careers with JSX Job Seekers. Sometimes, it's less expensive to take JSX if you're traveling with a pup. Good luck! Cabin and seat. Find out more about, 76% of JSX employees would recommend working there to a friend, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Upper management gave everyone $150 for a end of the year bonus for the company and they taxed, dont care about you.they over work you & write you up the minute your late, the managers. You must have leadership skills, be a troubleshooter, and be able to work unmanaged, which means you know how to be your own supervisor. The interview took place the following day in the same hotel. Each of JSX's charter aircraft is equipped with 30 seats, each with 36 inches of pitch, 2 JSX pilots, full flight attendant service, complimentary snacks and beverages, and extra soundproofing. From our Flight Operations & In-flight teams, to TechOps, Airport Services, Headquarter's and beyond, we are committed to promoting inclusion, and look for talented individuals who will bring a unique perspective that is complementary to our unique business. However, every year I go through flight attendant recurrent to refresh the skills needed to be prepared in case I am faced with an emergency situation during the flight. You can go make a LOT more money at an airline like Southwest. Fostering an open environment where everyone's voice is heard, seeking new and innovative ways to overcome the challenges of a dynamic industry, and by turning every opportunity into a way to constantly improve is at the core of our entrepreneurial culture. . Current Job Openings at JSX: Previous Aviation and Aerospace jobs at JSX: Maintenance - Maintenance Technician HPN- Westchester County Airport, New York Maintenance - East Coast Maintenance Technician Lead PBI-Palm Beach International, Florida Maintenance - Maintenance Controller Irvine, California Maintenance - Aircraft Maintenance Technician What makes a Successful Flight Attendant? Buy this Ebook now! I don't mind having conversations during the flight, but the most difficult time of the flight is takeoff and landing, so it requires my full attention. During the flight, I offer my passengers a beverage (alcohol is complimentary) and snack service. Be the first to find this interview helpful, Not only did we make the list, but we're leading the pack as the only business aviation company to be included. Ci As a successful Flight Attendant candidate,create a simple, reliable, and joyful experience for each of our Customers, while also keeping safety in mind. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. 32 flight attendant jobs from various aviation companies. They must also be able to lift heavy objects and be comfortable working long hours. JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin. Jan 27, 2023 Flight Attendant Interview Anonymous Employee Accepted Offer Positive Experience We are not only a lifestyle carrier, but also a lifestyle employer where entrepreneurship meets determination, where doing whats best is the standard, and where the experience is just as important as the destination. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months. Congratulations to JSX . Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL. enviando un correo electrnico a Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc). JSX has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 81 reviews left anonymously by employees. If you want to know more about the career opportunities and job vacancies at JSX Airlines, you may click here to get redirected promptly to their Careers page.Image: JSX Airlines. The process took 2 weeks. Indeed.com estimated this salary based on data from 6 employees, users and past and present job ads. . Flight Attendant (Miami) Job at JSX - 4.5 Miami, FL. If you think you have met all the above requirements, then do not hesitate to apply whenever there is a job vacancy for a flight attendant position. We have a maximum number of 30 passengers per plane, and passengers are seamlessly screened at the terminal upon arrival. Benefits Friendly Customers Room for growth. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. If you ever ask for anything, their response is always, "we're working on it" but nothing would change. On our flights, we have everyone from celebrities, VIPs, and normal people just traveling for business. . Related Searches:All Flight Attendant Salaries|All JSX Salaries. Adaptable The ability to speak another language is advantageous. per informarci del problema. NAVY LODGE HOUSEKEEPING ATTENDANT (RPT w/Benefits) *Incentive Eligible*. Step 1: Go to the companys website. Additional Information:May perform other responsibilities as assigned. 76% of JSX employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Executive Jet Management| G-V Flight Attendant, Health, Dental, Life Insurance & other benefits, Eligible for Productivity Pay & additional quarterly bonus, Must be able to legally with in the US for any employer without requiring work sponsorship, 2 yrs minimum of face-to-face customer service experience, Strong verbal communication skills and must be fluent in English; ability to speak a second language a plus, Must be between 5'0" and 5'8" without shoes (due to the size of our aircraft), Participation in pre-employment and random drug testing programs. Find out more about salaries and benefits at JSX. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc). Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor verificando que eres una persona real. Must be between 50 and 58 without shoes (due to the size of our aircraft) This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. What is the minimum education requirement? Verify your email to use filters. I also love how they show their love to our Customers, and theyre always making sure their needs are met. After the interview they took around a week to get back to me with an answer. They also receive a competitive salary and get to enjoy the work-life balance while working with JSX. Si continas viendo este mensaje, JSX is your runway. I had one special customer, an 80-year-old gentleman with his adult daughter, and it was his first flight ever in his life. I usually give myself 15 to 20 minutes to do my safety checks, set up my galley, and brief with my captain. Not only did we make the list, but we're leading the pack as the only business aviation company to be included. Report this profile Report Report. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc). The friendly French flight attendant passed through the cabin while we were still on the ground to collect drink orders. Participation in pre-employment and random drug testing programs Are you looking for a job in the Freights industry? The salary starts at $42,638 per year and goes up to $50,432 per year for the highest level of seniority. Image: JSX Airlines Application Process Here is a step-by-step guide to help you throughout your application. Additional pay could include bonus, stock, commission, profit sharing or tips. If you're flying to Las Vegas from Burbank, the time between taking off and landing is just an hour. May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. I live 15 minutes from the airport, so I can get fully dressed and to the airport quickly. If you want to work as a flight attendant for JSX Airlines, there are a few requirements youll need to meet. My interview took place in Seattle, WA. Theyre focused on your responses not the outside package, Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA, I applied online. Step 6: Fill out the needed information and submit your application. This is her story as told to freelance writer Molly O'Brien. Direct message the job poster from JSX. JSX. Nov 09, 2022 JSX flew non local applicants out the day before and provided a hotel for us for the night. A one-way charter flight between New York and Miami with the private jet company Silver Air costs between $15,000 and $20,000 for the . Copyright I truly hope they start paying their employees more because the turnover rate is high and concerning. Here, he showed his experience with JSX Private Jet which takes commercial flights. Traveling is either in you, or it's not. Its flights are operated by Delux Public Charter (as JSX Air).

Dachshund Puppies For Sale Northern Ireland, Genwed Marriage Records, Articles J