international scout for sale craigslist alabamainternational scout for sale craigslist alabama

SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights It's the 4cyl 3spd with twin stick transfer case. Virtually rust free. It is mated to a NV4500 5 speed manual transmission. appliances - by owner All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for the vehicle to be titled and registered. The last of the 800 series was the 800 B, available for less than eight months, from August 1970 until March 1971, before it was replaced with the Scout II. The vehicle handles the beefy Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires with ease, via a Power Steering Pump off of the Scout II that was sent out, rebuilt and fabricated. A completely rebuilt original power train, One of our clients told us about this 79 Scout II at a logging operation in Mississippi, and we had to bring it home to Velocity. south florida. In fact, I am starting the price at half of what I estimate I have into it and I do have notebook with all receipts, VIN numbers of the parts cars used, models and years, before and after pictures of rust that was cut and new metal welded in, etc. Below are a few of the other vehicles currently available from Zen Motorsports About Us Zen Motorsports is an independent automotive retailer . refresh results with search filters open search menu. International Scout s by Year 1979 International Scout. To keep the motor oil flowing is a Moroso racing oil pump with a Moroso Deep low profile off road racing oil pan. post. 4 Speed transmission. Drives excellent. To facilitate the ease of making the Dodge drivetrain work with the Scout, the Scout Traveler body was put on to the Dodge frame. Other options, include: A/C, AM/FM radio, CD, manual convertible top, power brakes, power steering, tilt wheel, seat belts, vinyl interior, and aluminum/alloy wheels wrapped in performance radial tires. Dealer Information Zen Motorsports is a licensed, bonded, and insured independent auto motor vehicle dealer in Tampa Bay, FL. The NP 205 transfer case was completely rebuilt to be bullet-proof, with new seal and components. for sale. more from nearby areas (sorted by distance) change search area. The tires are 35 and are on Hummer H2 aluminum wheels. When it comes to products and services our goal is complete client satisfaction. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Velocity Restorations LLC is not associated with the Ford Motor Company, the Ford logo or Ford Bronco. That is NOT rust along the door bottoms. This vehicle is being sold as is, where is, with no warranty, given, expressed, written, or implied. east bay area no image 1972 international scout 2 door and other parts It runs great and goes through gears smoothly. 2/3 . SUPER NICE body and paint. Has Rhino lined roll bar as well. Mileage 77888. auto parts - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Posted All shipping arrangements provided by us are strictly a courtesy. I have tried to show them in the included pictures. To see more HD pictures and video please visit GatewayClassicCars.com. the tailgate which I have a new one to replace that old one 2.) auto parts 20; recreational vehicles 17; cars & trucks 15; wanted 5; tools 3 + show 40 . Rest assured, that it does! Model Scout. Buyer may arrange for transport of this vehicle at buyer's expense and risk. A typical experience is 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads), Pretty much anyone you ask will know that the Jeep Wrangler/CJ-series are the direct descendants of, This just in from the buyer of the 1977 International Scout II purchased via BaT Auctions, 1966 International Harvester Scout 800 44 4-Speed, 40-Years-Family-Owned 1967 International Harvester Scout 800 Pickup 44, Why We Love Them: International Harvester Scout, BaT Auction Success Story: 1977 International Scout II Driven Daily in Michigan, 70K Documented Miles: Sharp 1974 International Scout II, Mostly Stock: Restored 1966 International Harvester Scout 800, Single-Year Turbodiesel: 1980 International Scout II, Stock Stripe Scheme: 1979 International Scout II, New Paint & Interior: 1964 International Harvester Scout 80 44, BaT Auction Success Story: Scout Diesel for MrBonus, Factory Pop-Top Camper: 1977 International Harvester Scout II Terra, Restored RHD 42: Ex-USPS 1977 International Harvester Scout II. CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com All such information is provided "AS-IS" without warranty of any kind. Zen Motorsports can be reached at (813) 818-7900 or by email at [emailprotected] Please feel free to call or email directly with any questions you may have. The rims are polished aluminum off road wheels. (Yessomeone will ask! FINANCING AVAILABLE Over $70,000 in restoration including lift kit, exhaust, roll bar, seats, wheels, tires. 1980 International Scout 2.00 1979 International Scout 5.00 1978 International Scout 6.00 1977 International Scout 3.00 1976 International Scout 1975 International Scout. Looking to buy a 1971-1980 International Scout ii in any condition with or witho. With all of this show, one could only hope it has an equal amount of GO! 19 Miles. CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com This 1973 International Scout II was refurbished and modified by Bulletproof Restorations in 2020. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? It has digital gauges, the seats are out of a Chevrolet the front axle is a Dodge ax, 1967 International Scout This is a rare find, only the second one I have found in my 25 years of digging for old tin. Seller Description: INTERNATIONAL Scout Hardtop with Luggage Rack.Has rear glass in rear door but no flat glass side windows.Not rusty. On page. To add some grip and stop to all of this go, New Warn locking Hubs were added, as well as new performance rotors on the front along with Hawk pads. Not on international or US islands. With the drivetrain aside, all that\'s left is the interior. It runs way stronger than any of the other Cummins 12 valves that I have driven, so I imagine that it has been rebuilt at some point, but I cannot prove that. With the Trans Go shift kit, large volume K and N aluminum transmission oil pan, and a exterior oil cooler to keep fluids cool, this transmission was built to last! PLEASE SEE VIDEO AND PICS BELOW AND HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!! for sale. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original titles for up to 21 days from the time a vehicle is paid off. This vehicle has a rebuilt Florida title due to a previous engine fire and insurance claim. It's in pretty good condition for being a scout. for sale. 9419203577 TEXT IS BEST FOR ME. FREE DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN THE USA WITH THE BUY IT NOW PRICE!!!!!!! This means our prices are Non-Negotiable.Shipping included with sale! It's We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Bidders with a ZERO - 0 - Feedback please call PRIOR to bidding. We have over 6,000 cars in stock at any time, if you are GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1968 International Scout. A reasonable dealer/admin fee of $599 is added to the final sale price. All payments and required documents must be received within no more than 48 hours of auction closure or we reserve the right to re-list or sell to any other qualified buyer. This scout has a 19 gallon aluminum gas tank centered and tucked up under the rear truck bed towards the back of the truck. Reupholstered interior. all. I paid a professional welder to cut and replace anything that needed replaced. Original engine, with original miles, and a one owner vehicle!! International Harvester Scout informative page boise for sale "scout" - craigslist. Commack $5 more from nearby areas (sorted by distance) change search area boulder. Power DISC front brakes. Picture a glistening paint job on an immaculate body. Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. The man I bought it from says it sat at a hunting camp unused for years so who knows. $350 1975 International Scout II 44 SUV. Securing financing is the responsibility of the bidder and is recommended to be done prior to bidding. 1976 International Scout. The vehicle is currently in green primer that i started to sand and prep for paint. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. 2007 Chevrolet KODIAC C4500 CHARIOT CONVERSION. 2023-03-01 07:09. boise. Both are auto 4x4 the white one has a 345 4barrel in it. The International Harvester Scout is an off road vehicle produced by International Harvester from 1961 to 1980. Truck is complete has No TITLE, it's a West GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1973 INTERNATIONAL SCOUT II, 268 6 CYLINDER 4X4. $24,995. DAA Industry Opt Out It has King Coil Shocks (coil overs) that have 14 inches of travel. Has typical quarter issues but I have patch panels. No rust! you will replacing common parts not scouring the earth for high priced used IH parts that will need some rebuilding themselves! Good Luck! They are rusted through because the previous owner made a metal gas tank and set it in the bed rather than spend the $700 I did for a true replacement tank and new fuel lines. Up for Auction is a 1972 International Harvester Scout 2. Everything it was missing I think I've ordered as far as the tailgate, panels that cover the door panels, rear view mirror, etc. post. 866-774-4531 GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1976 International Scout II. How rare you ask? (954) 895-0115. Roof rack. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Warranty Unless stated otherwise, this vehicle is being sold "as is". WHAT WORKS? south florida. 17 talking about this. This Scout has never GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1976 International Scout Terra 4 X4 345 automatic transmission Tru-Lockers 6 inch total lift, runs great, all glass good, all electric works, removable top, bikini top extra front and rear GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1979 International Scout Terra New master cylinder. choose the site nearest you: auburn; birmingham; columbus, GA; dothan; florence / muscle shoals; gadsden-anniston; huntsville / decatur; mobile; montgomery; tuscaloosa 1 For sale International Harvester International Harverster 800, 800A, and 800B 1965 to 1971 CMB $39,265 4 For sale International Harvester Scout II 1971 to 1980 CMB $39,518 11 For sale For Sale 16 Avg $37,074 Sales Count 413 Dollar Volume $15.3m Lowest Sale $6,100 Top Sale $127,500 Most Recent $11,000 Loading Market Chart data. REMOVABLE HARD TOP! wanted 25; tools 22 . All Rights Reserved. It has a 12 valve Cummins 5.9 liter turbo diesel engine that starts right up and runs strong. Find 34 used International Scout as low as $8,095 on Carsforsale.com. It has never had the top off, so the floors GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1963 INTERNATIONAL SCOUT ORIGINAL RUNNING ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION. Pelham, AL 35124, USA 105 Miles Pelham, AL or $633/mo. The rear is a spring over Pro Comp 3 inch lift kit with Bilstein shocks. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. This is some thick-ass metal! I have a 1964 international scout 80 for sale. CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. east TX for sale "international scout" - craigslist. This Scout comes with a Blue exterior paint job over a nice Black interior. It is finished in beige over matching vinyl and powered by a 152ci inline-four paired with a four-speed manual transmission and a. Financing Zen Motorsports does not guarantee financing and not being able to secure financing does not warrant a refund on deposit. post. all. These gauges are in place, but have not yet been hooked up to the engine. For sale in our Fort Lauderdale showroom is a cool and custom 1971 Scout 800 B. The International Harvester Scout II's were manufactured from April 1971 to 1980, replacing the Scout 800. . All of the work was done at a professional shop in the Orlando area. New wires, plugs, chrome air filter assembly, tires (One will need replaced, I think it's a bead leak so stopping at a tire shop may get you home if you are using the towbar but I'd bring a standard 15" spare), bulbs, seal around front windshield, gas pedal, etc. This 1971 International Scout for sale was totally rewired, with an 18-circuit painless wiring kit. no hidden. no hidden. I also have a half cab top that needs to be completely restored as well. Search. This 73 International Scout II builds on the iconic capabilities but takes it further much further. New brake booster. Since that time, I have undertaken many upgrades to make it more powerful, more reliable, and have better drivability and fuel economy. If you wanted bigger tires on this beast you could easily do it, but any taller and you may have to bring out the step ladder!. The pulley system is a March Performance polished aluminum pulley kit. This really was only meant for pulling my boats or trailing my 49 Farmall around. 4 cy GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1974 International Harvested Scout II. Favorites; Log in; Trovit. Zen Motorsports and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose. Bidders Notice All of our inventory is also available for sale at our dealership. This 1966 International Harvester Scout 800 was initially delivered to the International Harvester Company in Phoenix, Arizona, as a Doll-Up-Scout and reportedly used as a show truck at the Phoenix Auto Show. Beware wiring (e.g. This is a fantastic opportunity to own a classic Scout thats ready to rock both off-road and on road! I am not sure of the mileage as the gauge cluster in the truck it came out of did not work. Nice driver. Hemmings Motor News has been serving the classic car hobby since 1954. . Rebuilt engine 4 cylinder has not ran since rebuild. 1977 International Harvester Scout II Scout II Vital Information Year Make Model Mileage Engine 1977 International Harvester Scout II 56,148 Exterior Interior Stock# VIN Black Black D37898 G0062GGD37898 view window sticker view new window sticker View All Photos Description 1977 International Harvester Scout II 1977 International SCOUT II Complete body restoration. CL. I HAVE UPGRADED THE SUSPENSION AND WHEELS. Before the vehicle is released for shipment to the "Buyer", all sale-related and title-related paperwork must be signed and returned completed to the "Seller". It was built by Hahn Fire Apparatus for use within the Siemens Production Plant. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos.These vehicles are used vehicles and are not new. 31 BF Goodrich tires. We also repainted the hood black. You can still buy an original Scout at a reasonable price on the eBay platform. We are always open to third party inspections on all our vehicles and would be happy to arrange for one at the customers expense. Contact Us Dealer Contact Zen Motorsports Gary Markham [emailprotected] 727-560-3413 Secure Online Credit Application Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Its the sport top; An 800 scout so the missing door should be available., 1968 International Scout 248 Miles Ford Engine 3 Speed Manual Ford Transmission Spring Suspension Very Nice Unit With Lots of New/Updated Parts Full List Available Upon Request!!! Was stored in a barn for 10 years until I pulled it out last GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1971 International Scout Commanche 4X4 2dr A?304, 3sp on the floor. I think I did a pretty good job on my body work but I wanted to put most of my money into really doing the hard stuff right and then an inexpensive paint job for a few years until I could pay for a really good paint job. hartford. Equipm, Impeccable taste in custom tech and a love of the classic Scout are two things Velocity shares with the client for this commissioned build, The car is being sold as described, clear title, no mechanical or electrical issues, never damaged in an accident, flood or fire. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. I ALSO HAVE REBUILT THE TRANSMISSION AND REPAIRED THE INTERIOR. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Selling for a friend 1976 international scout Auto V8 runs and drives Title in hand Needs resteraion Come look make offer Call Nick. There is a gauge cluster out of a Dodge that has been wired in and sits on the console just under the A/C vents. Power DISC front brakes. CL. If you can think it, we can do it! International scout. A chrome aftermarket steering column and Borgenson joints route around the headers. Some of you thought it was an A or a B or a 67 or a 69. The blue one has a very good builder body yes it has a few dings and dents but there is hardly any rust on it, it does not run, motor is out but I have a motor available. The major part of the renovation was completed at the end of 2012. boise. Vehicle is being sold as is. The amount of time it takes for delivery depends upon the "Carrier" selected. We have very competitive prices on bumper to bumper coverage on most cars. Now, 1961 to 1980 Scouts are a sought-after classic. Despite this we at Zen Motorsports pride ourselves on attempting to find the highest quality vehicles available. the bed which is completely straight. Make International Harvester. You can register it anywhere normally as you would any clear title unit. AL, USA. Failure to comply with eBay's "User Agreement" may result in legal action. These have been temporarily saved. So I'll do my best.In addition, I have added the years of the parts cars used above to nail done for you what was improved but the essence is that this thing steers like a 90's model Jeep and not a 68 IH now and when you need to replace something on the steering column, front end, pitman arms, tierods, etc. It was sold new on 2/29/1980. reserved. I am selling it because I dont have the time to enjoy it the way I used to. I have a notebook with all exact years and models that all of the replacement parts came from the power brake conversion to the underneath so that parts are readily available at your local parts store and on the cheap! Call 214-722-8200 to find out how eCarList can service your dealership. 85253, Paradise Valley, Maricopa County, AZ. Terms of Use, Your Privacy Choices The front bumper was replaced with a beautiful, chrome Smittybuilt dual tube front bumper. If you plan to have a Buyer's Inspection, please make sure you have the vehicle inspected prior to the end of the auction. If you would like additional photo's please feel free to ask and include a email to send them to. Lots of new parts. This is a full frame off, five year build, restoration. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. for sale. She does smoke some but as I was toying with putting a straight six in it, I did not do the top end job that would probably resolve that and when I ran it last year, as I let it run with some Seafoam in it, it nearly resolved itself. ROLL CAGES ARE COOL TOO AND RUN ABOUT $250-$400 BUCKS TAKE THE TOP OFF AND CRUISE!!!!! As a favor to buyer, I will maintain the at my home after it is sold, and facilitate delivery to the auto transport operator or hired driver, provided the operator or hired driver comes to within one mile of my residence. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. THE ENGINE BAY IS BASICALLY FLAWLESS AND LOOKS PRETTY SHARP ALL THE GAUGES INSIDE WORK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE MPH GAUGE! Be the first to see newly completed builds, for sale vehicles and more! The Ford Bronco is undoubtedly an American icon and one of our top 10 classic trucks of all time. The Scout is very easy to drive and averages 22mpg mixed and gets 25mpg on the highway. cars & trucks 14; tools 5; wanted 4; boats 2; business 1 + show 40 . This motor has been professionally honed and bored .030 over with forged 4340 internals, 6 inch full stroke rods, Comp Cam extreme 4x4 camshaft, AFR heads, Ultra pro Magnum rocker arms, custom Holley carburetor with Edelbrock Air Gap, MSD ignition with 6AL2 digital and MSD cables, and high output mechanical fuel pump. Nice, 1979 international scout Tera with a 1979 international scout Tera with a 12 valve Cummins swapped into it. General Disclaimer Zen Motorsports reserves the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction, cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary. To this day, they all look great, however, the doors should be adjusted, as they have always sagged a little. Its not much to look at right now, but its a blank canvas and ready for custom touches. A minimalist truck that was more unique than its contemporaries, yet offered competitive levels of off-road prowess. 40 60. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. Imagine over-sized tires and a suspension lift, modern lighting and interior electronics, a, This 76 Scout II was pulled from a dusty garage. Vehicle Inspection Zen Motorsports does its best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for sale. 304cid/180hp 2bbl mated to the original 4-speed transmission. My insurance coverage for this vehicle will be canceled after buyer's payment is received. So the exterior was going to come down the roadthe filler was used in small dents that were too hard to pull out. Please expect a certain amount of wear, use, and flaws, as it is standard on most used cars. Looks and runs great, tons of money invested!!A? Most of this work was done where it does not show such as under the seat, the inside fender wheels, etc. 1968 IH Scout ProjectI started this project several years ago and just have too many irons in the fire to be able to finish it. The bay area's premiere pre-owned vehicle specialists, providing peace of mind after the purchase . -. 2040Cars.com 2012-2023. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, international harvester scout orange beach, international harvester scout silver city. I just had a new exhaust put on it that sounds great and installed four new Goodyear wrangler tires. The engine has been converted from c, 1976 INTERNATIONAL SCOUT TRAVELER V8 345, 2 BARREL CARBURETOR NEW STARTER UPGRADED ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTOR NEW SPARK PLUGS, WIRES, CAP & ROTOR COMPLETE TUNE UP REBUILT 3 SPEED AUTOMATIC TR, 1980 Scout Traveler Rallye. In no event shall Zen Motorsports and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any connected with the use of this web site or with any delay or inability to use this web site, or for any information obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise , even if Zen Motorsports or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our. heavy equipment - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. no favorites. They look just right, complimenting the new white vinyl bucket seats and bench! $30,600. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Wire transfers are also acceptable. The truck is finished in black over black vinyl and powered by a 5.3-liter Vortec V8 paired with a 4L60 four-speed automatic transmission. RESTORING PEACE OF MIND TO THE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE! This 1967 International Harvester Scout 800 pickup is said to have been acquired by the sellers father in 1983 and was inherited by the seller in 2012. 10000 pound winch. Chalk White exterior Red interior 6.2L LS3 V8 engine 4L60E Transmission 4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case, 3 Magnaflow High Performance Exhaust reported by current owner Concept One Serpentine, GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this very cool, 1978 International Scout Traveler. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Also the tires are brand newless than 100 miles but I let one sit and develop a flat spot so it makes the ride feel rough. wanted 26; auto parts 23; tools 8; cars & trucks 2; atvs, utvs, snowmobiles 1 + show 40 more 1 + hide . account. SOLID 50K ORIGINAL MILE TRUCK. all. Winning Bidder must confirm his winning bid with a $1,000 non refundable deposit within 24 hours of auction ending. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy. The International Harvester Scout was produced from 1961 to 1980 as a competitor. All the rubber seals (doors, windows, body etc) on the Scout have been replaced. Bidding Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. The motor is a 392 V-8 196HP gas engine, Automatic trans, Odometer shows 5,535 miles, 4x4, KC Flood Lights, Tires are 33x12.50R15LT, The entire interior of this truck has been fully Rhino Lined and is very solid all around. There were 260 II sold in the last 5 years. The Scouts bec, The International Harvester Scout is an off-road vehicle produced by International Harvester from 1961 to 1980. If the buyer wishes to fly in to complete the transaction, I would be happy to pick him or her up at the airport to facilitate this.Vehicle is sold AS IS with NO WARRANTY given or implied. A precursor of more sophisticated SUVs to come, it was created as a competitor t, The IHC Scout 800A is a great setup that provided the SUV style with two front bucket seats and rear bench seat and the proven 4x4 system of the Scout. No matching results for this search. If you are interested in starting the restoration process with one of these available Scouts or want to purchase one that has already been restored, call us at(850) 466-1810. We are pleased to offer this sharp 1970 International Harvester Scout 800A. The aluminum grill and head light bezels were buffed and polished to a nice finish, which makes passer-bys double take and gawk. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. no favorites. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Power steering. The 79 Scout is bold and beautiful, but Velocitys taken it several steps further. CL. no favorites. for sale. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale.

Honeywell Quietset Tower Fan Turns On By Itself, Stabbing Alpha Road, Croydon, Guildford Crown Court Opening Times, Eurazeo Internship, Milum Restaurant Tulum, Articles I