husqvarna pressure washer 3100 oil changehusqvarna pressure washer 3100 oil change

WARNING: To reduce the risk of injury, the user must read and understand the operator's manual before using this product. Where can I find the specs for both o-rings? The new lineup includes a 3100 Pounds/ Per Square Inch (PSI), 2.8 gallons per minute (GPM) model and a 3300 PSI, 3.2 GPM model. How to Replace the Fuel Filters in Your Outdoor . Stay-in-your-car oil change in Plus Tax. The Simpson MegaShot series is perfect for the DIYer looking for maximum performance with minimal investment. Are all the connections tightened? Need help with your Husqvarna product or solution? I stupidly left gas and oil in it last year and have since drained it and put in new gas and oil. Ive had my Power washer for over a year with no problems starting or leaking. I have mentioned this beforebut I have the Husqvarna Electric Pressure Washer & its for this reason. This item: 3100 PSI 2.8 GPM 212cc OHV Gas Pressure Washer. Compare Sort by Pressure Washers HB32 - 3200 PSI Pressure Washer Pressure Washers HB34 - 3400 PSI Pressure Washer Pressure Washers HH36 - 3600 PSI Pressure Washer Pressure Washers HH42 - 4200 PSI Pressure Washer Showing 4 of 4 Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2d15798ed1383f Valvoline Full-Service Full Synthetic or Synthetic Blend Oil Change, Expires: Husqvarna 020490-00 3,100 PSI Pressure Washer Parts We Sell Only Genuine Husqvarna Parts Find Part By Symptom Choose a symptom to view parts that fix it. All rights reserved. Compare. Regular gas. Let me know if you end up figuring out the issue. If the pump is relatively new, and you don't use the pressure washer often, either rebuild the pump or replace the pump seals. There are (68) parts used by this model. Robotic Accessories & Installation Materials, Zero-Turn & Riding Mower Accessory Fit Up Chart, Customer Support Center & Product Manuals, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA Residents). Pressure Washer Water Pump Oil Change; Homelite Honda 2700 Pressure Washer; . You can get that oil anywhere really; plus you can take the dirty milk jug back to them for free for proper disposal.Link to pressure washer. Ill post the new price soon. Pump Oil. Fuel and Oil. Along with our signature oil change, we can help with items such as: Valvoline also performs fleet services with the same expertise and attention to detail. Email. 44. Had it going for maybe 40 seconds before the engine burst popped and smoke coming out. Use our part lists, interactive diagrams, accessories and expert repair advice to make your repairs easy. Do you happen to have the Low Pressure Spray tip installed? Completed in 15 minutes or less, with no appointment necessary, we will keep your vehicles on the road - where they are most productive. 1.2 Change any broken or worn-out seals. Staff came up to me as I was waiting to explain what oil options I had, prices and let me know my wait time. Here you find operator's manuals, FAQs and contact information to your nearest Husqvarna dealer. I sounds like it isnt seated properly. I believe this is what your looking for (click link). If your small engine isn't starting, you'll need to diagnose many issues including the spark plug. $453.29. Did you get another one or just gave up? Maybe because it Presidents Day and lots of people had the day off, or that it was the last day of Valvolines 20% off total services, or both, but it was very busy (45 minute wait for service), but the staff understood and did all they could to help everyone asap. It is regular gas. It could be a number of things. Very disappointed! Go ahead and make plans to visit Brea, knowing we won't tie up your day. Copyright 2023 Valvoline. Download coupons. Did you leave gas in it? Pressure Washers . flexible . When I setup my pressure washer the first time I sprayed all the O-rings with WD-40 and made sure all the connections were tight. I used it inside a house & there wasnt a drop from the unit to the end of the hose. "Love the flexibility of the app to add everything in the home and garage. 00: 25' Hose, Gun, Wand, Tip Kit, . This video will help you troubleshoot your fuel-line replacement repairs. With our extensive range, you can always be sure you're using the right fuel and lubricant for your machine. Husqvarna offers a wide and growing range of products and accessories, including everything from chainsaws and trimmers to innovative robotic lawn mowers. No mixing oil (See link below for the manual in PDF format). Took it back home and water squirts out all around the nozzle again. With over 330 years of innovation and passion . I would think a little ED-40 would help solve that and possibly loosen up some of the bearings. It was stored for a few months and I should have run some cleaner through the system to prevent mineral buildup in the water system as a preventive. Have you run through all the troubleshooting tips in the manual? I also have a cracked wand hose connector o-ring. Toggle Navigation. Where and how do I order a replacement pump for my PW 3100 020783? Is the switch set to off? Are you holding the pressure washer side of the hose? Your pressure washer has been engineered and manufactured to our high standard for dependability, ease of operation, and operator safety. Welcome. 95: PUMP SAVER. I could see no issues with the intake. The recommended one for this is the SAE30 oil. What can we help you with? Has it ever started? No appointment needed. Sorry to hear Christy! 95: Need Help, 503-234-4044 Original OEM Pump. Extremely courteous, easy for me (deafness) to understandgood English pronunciation. Sort by. I thought the staff was extremely professional and communicated well. Max Outlet Pressure: 3100 PSI: Max Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM: Engine: Choke: Manual: Displacement: 196 cc: Engine Shaft Diameter: 4 Cycle / OHV: Oil: 10W-30/ SAE 30: Pressure Washer Pump: Fuel Capacity: 3.2 qt: Fuel Shutoff Valve: Yes: Spray Gun . This model uses either 20W or 30W hydraulic oil. You either love it or hate it. We were unable to add your email to our mailing list. Husqvarna 020490-00 3,100 PSI Pressure Washer Parts. Oil was desperately low and had to get to work quickly. Easily find manuals and replacement parts on your phone while youre DIYing in the garage or garden. Pages: 8. Are you going to try out any other Costco pressure washers? Basic preventive maintenance on a Northern Tool Powerhorse 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM pressure washer. Husqvarna offers a wide and growing range of products and accessories, including everything from chainsaws and trimmers to innovative robotic lawn mowers. Copyright 2023 Valvoline. This item: 3100 PSI Power Pressure Washer Water Pump Upgraded Fits Husqvarna 6026PW 6027PW PW310 $99.98 Twinkle Star Pressure Washer Nozzle Tips Multiple Degrees, 1/4 INCH (2.5 GPM) $6.99 YAMATIC Kink Free 3200 PSI 25 FT Pressure Washer Hose 1/4" M22-14mm Brass Thread Replacement For Most Brand Pressure Washers $24.99 ($1.00/Foot) Fuel and Oil. Watch Video. Stored it over winter taking all precautions including lube and freeze protector. Price $ 39. Briggs & Stratton makes pressure washer cleaners for different types of cleaning.concrete & driveway, house & siding, multipurpose cleaner, spot free rinse aid & vehicle cleaner. 1.4 Use the right seal to avoid leakage. Your coupon Husqvarna 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer. Found on Diagram: Main Unit (316332) 316434GS. Equipped with a premium (50-state compliant) CRX165 engine built with . . Step 2: Inspect the Debris Screens Step 3: Check the Spray Gun and Hose Step 4: Inspect the Detergent System Step 5: Prepare the Garden Hose After Using a Pressure Washer After you finish your cleaning task, it's time to properly store your pressure washer. Just thought I would share. has been sent. Husqvarna 128LD 17 in. 1.5.1.1 Pros. No mixing oil which gets to be a real pain. Stay-in-your-car oil change in Glad they were able to take it back. Need to fix your 020490-00 3,100 PSI Pressure Washer? With over 330 years of innovation and passion, Husqvarna provides professionals and consumers with forest, park, lawn and garden products. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Pressure Washers HH42 - 4200 PSI Pressure Washer. This pressure washer comes with a siphon hose that attaches directly to pressure washer concentrate. The garden hose will not come off the pressure washer. Fast forward to May 2021it wont start. Based on a survey of over 250,000 Valvoline Instant Oil Change customers annually. Our techs complete 270 hours of training in an ASE-accredited program and are well-qualified to rotate tires, replace the serpentine belt, battery, air filter and more. Copyright 2023 eReplacementParts.com Inc. Husqvarna 020490-00 3,100 PSI Pressure Washer Parts. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Seems like a missed oppurtunity for them to make a few extra bucks. If you end up figuring it out, please come back and let us know. The staff was as professional as one could want. The pressure washers we manufacture that use CAT pumps should use oil part number 531 30 74 83. They apparently dont mix and match well. With over 330 years of innovation and passion, Husqvarna provides professionals and consumers with forest, park, lawn and garden products. No pressure to purchase additional service. I replaced the spark plug and sprayed carburetor cleaner with no luck. Pressure Washers HH42 - 4200 PSI Pressure Washer. Product details. Is there a blockage in any of the hoses? [Powerful High Pressure Washer] The powerful 1800-Watt motor generates up to 3200 PSI/2.2 GPM for max cleaning power. Husqvarna has a great reputation with their outdoor power tools, specifically chainsaws & this power washer is probably no different. Drop by on your way to lunch or an appointment, knowing that we'll help you get there on time. Are you sure the pump has gone bad and its not just clogged. Adjustable axial cam pump allows user to adjust pressure between 300-3200 PSI. Per the manual it is Clean, fresh, unleaded fuel with a minimum of 87 octane. Product support - I have a Husqvarna model 5525PW pressure washer and I need to add oil to the pump, what kind of oil do I add? Toggle Navigation. 95: Sale Price $ 14. kent police driving offences contact number. No appointment needed. 01:23. We are committed to providing you with professional, high-quality service for your fleet of commercial vehicles. Set it up and attached hose, but no water would go through the machine. 30' flexible hose for fewer kinks and easier storage. Unfortunately, I have yet to find success starting it this season. Was courteous, knowledgeable, and very quick. Download coupons. Sort by. Purchased my machine last year but used it for the first time today. I know it will sit for 6 months sometimes, so I dont feel like changing out or storing the gas. Ill post a link to the manual since it has been taken down from the Costco site. Contents [ hide] 1 How to Fix a Pressure Washer Pump Leaking Oil. Husqvarna has a great reputation with their outdoor power tools, specifically chainsaws & this power washer is probably no different. WEN PW3100 Gas-Powered 3100 PSI 208cc Pressure Washer, CARB Compliant 9 Reviews Sold out $349.99 Title Quantity Sold out Powerful 208 cc 4-stroke OHV engine pumps 2.5 gallons per minute Includes five quick connect nozzles: 0, 15, 25, 40, and soap Axial cam pump provides a reliable spray while maximizing the lifespan of the unit Thats the first I heard of the Husqvarna having an issue like that. 3 possible causes and potential solutions. I still have the box of pump partsnothing is melted. Does the machine turn on without issue? Just want to make sure your not spending extra money you dont have to. Are you meeting friends in Los Angeles? Our experts will get back to you as soon as they can. WARNINGindicates a hazard which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. 3100 PSI Power Pressure Washer Water Pump Upgraded Fits Husqvarna 6026PW 6027PW PW310 Brand: Ezzy Pump 1 rating $9998 About this item 1x Himore Pressure Washer Pump Fits: MANY MAKES AND MODELS. Husqvarna 32-oz 4-Cycle 5W-30 Snow Blower Engine Oil 593153503 Review Mineral 5W-30 4-Stroke Oil For my first DIY project I am completing an oil Change on my Briggs and Stratton 675 Series Pressure Washer.You can also check this out on my web site: https. Is it out of fuel or flooded with fuel? About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Did you ever find out what the problem is. No mixing oil (See link below for the manual in PDF format) You can clean your driveways or garage floors, decks, concrete & tile patios, stairs, walkways, fencing, cars, trucks, tools, lawn mowers, boats, trailers & anything that won't come off with a wipe. Pump on Stanley machine allows easy access to change pump oil. Rapid Replace Trimmer Head; Leaf Blowers. . Post reviews, get directions and see offers for Valvoline Instant Oil Change and other Oil & Lube Services in or around Brea, CA. View all 2-Stroke Fuel and Oil 4-Stroke Fuel and Oil Chainsaw Bar and Chain Oil Other Grease and Oils. Rede Performance de Ensino > Sem categoria > predator pressure washer unloader valve . Products. (06/05/2020) unit displayed no pressure at end of power hose.was working great on 09/2021 checked all according to manual.called customer service 877-2240458.was told unit still under warranty.took it to ball equipment in Richmond mi.Briggs and Stratton told tec to take the pump apart and take pictures of inside parts and send them to them.Service manager had to step in because of all the run around that was going on between B/S and Ball equ.unit was at Ball Equ.over a month.B/S told Service Manager pump was over heated because parts were melted.Service Manager told them not true..he was really upset with there handling of this,to put it nicely.Out come .no repairno power washersome really ticked of individuals! Anyways, keep us updated please. Water leaks all over the wand at the nozzle end. 40 % of 100. Check the oil and fuel levels on gasoline-powered models. View solutions. by Generac. I have the Husqvarna Electric 2000 PSI pressure washer & have had no leaks. No mixing oil (See link below for the manual in PDF format) You can clean your driveways or garage floors, decks, concrete & tile patios, stairs, walkways, fencing, cars, trucks, tools, lawn . Ready start technology. Along with your oil, we'll also assess the following: Do you need to squeeze in an oil change on a work break? Featured Video. Products. Pressure . Husqvarna Pressure Washer User Manual. Briggs & Stratton B2384GS. Husqvarna 3100 PSI / 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Features: -No Priming or Choking Required -30' High-Pressure Flexible Hose -Fold-Down Handle for Easy Storage -.3 Gallon Fuel Capacity -20 oz Oil Capacity Product Details: -3100 MAX PSI at 2.0 GPM * / 2.5 MAX GPM at 2800 PSI * -Briggs & Stratton 190cc EXi875 Series engine . BASE. 1.5 Types of Pressure Washer Pumps to Consider. Showing 4 of 4. Sign up for our newsletter. Its frustrating to have to spend $100 on a part after only a year, especially if the whole unit only costs between $269 $349. husqvarna pressure washer 3100 oil change. Add to Cart $81.39 Add to Cart Search within model Questions & Answers Hotspots Fig # 1 Base Part Number:316434GS Ships in 4 - 9 business days $987.64 Add to Cart 2 Handle Part Number:313252GS or 20W40 syntetic. 2016 - Crown Holiday Lighting - All rights reserved. I am curious. I will be back in the near future. Husqvarna 3100 PSI / 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure WasherFeatures:-No Priming or Choking Required-30' High-Pressure Flexible Hose-Fold-Down Handle for Easy Storage-.3 Gallon Fuel Capacity-20 oz Oil CapacityProduct Details:-3100 MAX PSI at 2.0 GPM * / 2.5 MAX GPM at 2800 PSI *-Briggs & Stratton 190cc EXi875 Series engine featuring ReadyStart technology, no priming or choking required-Just Check . La Habra Heights, CA; Husqvarna 020490-00 - Husqvarna 3,100 PSI Pressure Washer Pump (316275SV) Parts Lookup with Diagrams | PartsTree 020490-00 - Husqvarna 3,100 PSI Pressure Washer Pump (316275SV) Parts Diagram 3,100 PSI Pressure Washer Pump (316275SV) Parts Diagram 1 Briggs & Stratton Part# 204087GS SCREW Usually ships in 6 to 12 days $ 5.80 Add to Cart 0 44 ADD TO CART. Taking it back. Assembled Dimensions: 22 L x 18.5 W x 39 H . It is tightened and cant figure out what is going on.Cant find troubleshooting help anywhere. Hmmmm You dont seem to be the only one with this issue. Thank you! Our oil change service typically takes about 15 minutes, letting you get back on your way quickly. When you visit our service center, we don't waste our time or yours. 4-Stroke Fuel and Oil. Dates may change based on delivery address . Use our part lists, interactive diagrams, accessories and expert repair advice to make your repairs easy. 22 MM x 14 MM Hose Connection But if the temperature falls under 40 F, your machine will start better using the 10W-30 type. All-purpose engine oil is a great choice if you'll mostly use your pressure washer in temperature conditions above 40F. Add versatility and cleaning power with our pressure washer accessories. Have you tried watching any of the troubleshooting videos on YouTube. No issues & it works great! No pressure to purchase additional service. With our Fix app, you always have a personalized repair guide on-hand. Axial cam pump is ideal for homeowner use With over 330 years of innovation and passion . 00: 25' Hose, Gun, Wand, Tip Kit, . We'll also help you save on our rates when you use the oil change coupons available on our website. I bought this at my local costco and put it together easy enough. Husqvarna 3200 PSI 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure washer 3200 PSI 2.5 GPM 7 in 1 nozzle 30 in. Select Costco locations have the Husqvarna 3100 MAX PSI Gas Pressure Washer on sale for $299.99 (after instant savings . Blockage in pump? This video will help you replace the spark plug on a small engine which will help get your gas powered equipment up and running again. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and helpful and fully transparent. For the quickest oil change near you, drop by your neighborhood Valvoline Instant Oil Change at 201 South La Brea Ave. in Los Angeles, CA. Husqvarna Pressure Washer Engine Oil. Get additional service details by contacting us at (323) 930-9389. 205-cc Briggs & Stratton 900 Series OHV engine delivers 9-ft lbs of gross torque and runs cooler, longer and provides more power with less noise. If the pump is more than a few years old, and you use the pressure washer fairly often, replace the pump assembly. Husqvarna PW3200 Pressure Washer Maintenance.The video shows how to change the air filter, spark plug and engine oil.The manufacturer recommends changing the. The LaBrea Los Angeles Valvoline Instant Oil Change is located approximately .3 miles north of Trader Joe's near the intersection of La Brea Avenue and 2nd Street across from Petco and Lamps Plus. The manager was not trying to upsell me. We have the same issue. Cesar was who I spoke with the most and he and everyone who worked with him when I came in for service were excellent. Price $ 39. 30' flexible hose for fewer kinks and easier storage. Here is the link for the 32 oz bottles that should fit nicely in the Husqvarna pressure washer. Link: Briggs & Stratton Pressure Washer Detergent, Your email address will not be published. Best oil recommended is Shell Spyrex "S" Synthetic 75W90. We Sell Only Genuine Husqvarna Parts Popular Parts. Delivery. I change the oil in the engine and the pump, as well as discuss a few operations tips and tricks with the nozzles.I purchased my 10W-30 oil for the engine and SAE-30W non-detergent oil for the pump, both at Advance Auto Parts. Doesnt sound like your the first person to have a bad experience like this. Save time and money when you visit Valvoline Instant Oil Change in Brea, CA. Comes with a siphon hose and detergent bottle holder but no detergent bottle or instructions on how to use the detergent. Husqvarna PW3100 Pressure Washer Parts. The bottle obviously needs to be able to fit in the detergent holder. Valvoline technicians complete 270 hours of training in an ASE-accredited program and perform a wide range of maintenance services, often at savings of up to 50% off dealership service rates. HelloMike McKernan here.I purchased this unit from Costco also. One of these days Im going to get myself a pressure washer. Sorry for the bad experience. Make Valvoline Instant Oil Change at 201 South La Brea Ave. your go-to center for affordable maintenance services that save you up to 50% when compared to dealership prices. Stay-in-your-car oil change in about 15 minutes. spray one or two shots of carburetor cleaner directly into the carb throat to unbloke it . Quick service! Also, this item just went on sale. Pressure Washers . Whether you live and work in Brea, we have a service center near you. Oil leaking If you notice a regular oil leak from the pump then you can be sure it is low on oil and will need to be repaired or replaced - and oil added often if you must use it before the repair. I was surprised to see the brand Husqvarna though. X. Annovi Reverberi XJW/SJV. They helped me a lot by showing me what services I needed done. 209417GS Petcock Fuel Valve for 3100PSI 3300PSI Bamp;S Husqvarna Pressure Washer:> $9.45 209417GS Petcock Fuel Thermal Relief Valve. Check it with the dipstick. Based on a survey of over 250,000 Valvoline Instant Oil Change customers annually. Offered to reset anything if I needed help. Out of stock. Regular gas. It's great for tackling heavy-duty projects like washing garage floors, driveways and removing stains. Please let me know how it works out for you. 8:00 PM (Eastern Time)except holidays. Prices & sales dates may change . Quick-Connect. And . No one so far has a reasonable answer. Pressure Washers. predator pressure washer unloader valve. 5 nozzles (0, 15, 25, 40 degrees & soap) 30 foot high pressure hose. You buy the concentrate in a bottle & attach the bottle directly to the siphon hose. Includes up to 5 quarts of Conventional oil, filter (prem. If it is leaking that bad it sounds like something may not be seated properly. Thats terrible. I had a coupon and it ran me closer to $300. about 15 minutes. You don't have to plan your day's schedule around your car when you choose Valvoline. Im not sure what the solution was to his problem. There are some great ones out there. Repair for less! Since writing this, I've used it a lot and it's been very dependable.https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200664483_200664483?gclid=Cj0KCQjwp5_qBRDBARIsANxdcikYrLtyT50JioaxA1N6Hcy0g-brzT6NhWRMB5-4A6H5fASWoVSnyqoaAjK1EALw_wcB Fish Oil & Omega-3; Glucosamine & Joint Supplements; Herbal Supplements; Immune Support; . A casing around the engine tore open when it exploded. Compare. I have the Husqvarna Electric model & have no issues with leaking. Proper fuel mixing tips: Always mix the gasoline and, Currently there are no two stroke products that we manufacture that can be run without mixing air cooled two stroke engine, For best results and perfomance use Husqvarna two-stroke engine, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA Residents), Product support - I have a Husqvarna model 5525PW, Product support - I have an older power cutter that seems to have an, General information - How do you properly mix two stroke, Product support - Do you offer any two stroke products where you do not have to mix the gas and. predator pressure washer unloader valvewhat is the lowest rated card in fifa 22. Pump (316275SV) Parts Diagram. They run about $100 and are simple to install. Informed me about services the vehicle may need in the future. According to Briggs & Stratton, this is a part that rarely goes bad. All Leaf Blowers (18) Professional Blowers (9) . 2.5 Max GPM per PWMA PW101-2010. 1.3 Check your seal regularly. Quick. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. 10" pneumatic wheels for easy maneuverability constant pressure to apply lawn chemicals. 1. Review Add Your Review. The Husqvarna PW3100 pressure washer features an axial cam pump with an easy starting system, 3100 PSI, 2.8 GPM, and is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 900 Series engine. Just be careful not to damage anything with the 3100 PSI. Specialties: Commercial & Residential - Pressure Washing - Window Cleaning - Bird Abatement - Waterproofing (Caulking & Carbon Fiber reinforcement) - Demo/Hauling Established in 1985. extra), lube and maintenance check. Sign up for our newsletter. Instructions Just be careful not to damage anything with the 3100 PSI. All Fuel and Oil (12) 2-Stroke Fuel and Oil . Read full privacy policyhere. My initial impression and review of the Husqvarna PW 3100 with the Briggs & Stratton 190cc EXi875 Series Engine. Get the latest info on new products, giveaways and special offers. Learn More Order Status Get Support 1-877-737-2787 Hours of Operation M-F 9AM-6PM ET Sat 9AM-5PM ET Contact Us Name Guest Sign In Sign Up 0 Shopping Cart 3+ Million Parts We Sell Only Genuine Husqvarna Parts Popular Parts. It seems as though several people have had this same issue. Find Husqvarna Pressure Washer Replacement Parts at RepairClinic.com. Save on oil changes, tire rotation and more. DANGERindicates a hazard which, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury. Let me know if you end up figuring it out. All rights reserved. Universal Surface Cleaner Attachment for Gas Power Pressure Washers Rated 2600-3200 PSI - 1/4 in. We know you're busy. Along with speedy oil changes, Valvoline technicians can perform quick and complete maintenance on your vehicle's air conditioning, radiator and transmission systems. 47. 95: Sale Price $ 14. I checked the manual. I dont see how you could improve. Generac 3100 psi Pressure Washer, Electric Start scott solfermoser 1.6K views 3 months ago How to Fix: Generac Pressure Washer Leaking Fuel Regenerative Homestead with Scout 2.4K views 1.

Solution Nobodies Mission 7, Provo Canyon School Lawsuit, 10,000 Pounds In 1813 Worth Today, Origins Dispensary Menu, Devilbiss Pro 4000 12 Gallon Air Compressor Specs, Articles H