houses for rent in sanger, ca century 21houses for rent in sanger, ca century 21

Be the first to hear about new listings matching your search. Home features trav. Alexandria was great to work with. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. Notificatin de vivienda justa para New York, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Courtesy Of Quality First real Estate Group Corporation. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. She communicated with us on a daily and quickly responded to any questions or concerns we had. All rights reserved. View photos, read more about living in Sanger, and save your favorite Houses so you can compare them side-by-side. Search 8 Single Family Homes For Rent in Sanger, California. She has a very warm way about her and looked out for our needs every step of the way. Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. CENTURY 21, the CENTURY 21 Logo and C21 are service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Learn more! This experience could have been an absolute disaster. Sanger Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 8127 N Sierra Vista Ave, Fresno, CA 93720. The rates shown are based on average rates for our best qualified customers. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Century 21 Homes For Rent locations in Sanger, CA. In truth, he deserves the selling agents commission but because it is not in my power to make that happen for him, I will recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a property. for houses over 600 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft, 1600 sq.ft. Wet bar including wine refrigerator. NEW - 9 HRS AGO PET FRIENDLY. 2022 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Sherry was great to deal with and very knowledgeable about the process. Apartment rent in Sanger has increased by 3.5% in the past year. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Alexandria is hard working and truly dedicated, she makes you feel as if you are her only client, I can't thank her enough!? Houses for Rent in Sanger 2580 S. MCCALL AVE. - 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH - SANGER - This home has a light and bright feel to it in every room. be asked to provide feedback to help the CENTURY 21 System and sales professionals continuously improve. Favorite button. Joe And Linda Nye, Sange. Homes for Sale. Each office is independently owned and operated. Sanger 2 Bedroom Apartments; . Find the perfect house for rent today! . Used under license. View property. With ForRent.com, you can sort by price to find affordable Houses in Sanger, CA. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find the Houses youve been dreaming about. 5925 E Tulare St #122, Sunnyside, CA 93727. Massive master suite with private balcony. Gonzalo Gomez is that real estate agent. Apartments for rent in Sanger; Houses for rent in Sanger; . We found 30 more homes matching your filters just outside Sanger. Apartments for Rent in Sanger; Houses for Rent in Sanger; Sanger Condos; Sanger Townhomes; Newest Listings in Sanger; Brokered by CENTURY 21 Cheney Enterprises. View 71 homes for rent in the area. Browse houses for sale in Sanger today! We have 10 properties for rent listed as sanger ca, from just $975. *Based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.38% with 20% down. Facebook. Learn more! Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. She was very knowledgeable about the entire process and made it very easy on my part. Century 21 Real Estate LLC. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. [email protected] (972) 567-8542. . . At CENTURY 21 CHENEY ENTERPRISES we truly believe that you deserve better. The Romos - Sanger Ca, - Sanger. New Homes. Very grateful and content with all of Greg's help. We appreciate her and are very blessed that we had her as our realator.We definitely could call Alexandria any time of day or night with questions or concerns on the house and she would always be ready and willing to answer and it would give us a peace of mind ! We soon found out he was not going to work out. 1411 S Divisadero St Unit 21. See all 414 apartments and houses for rent in Sanger, CA, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. The specific survey responses shown were selected by the agent and were authorized by the client for display NearbyKings Canyon National Park is a popular spot for camping and hiking, and during the hot summer days renters can beat the heat at Island Waterpark in Fresno. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Network of Sites. Thank you so much! Homes for rent in this area let families discover the rich and unique history of the community, which the Sanger Depot Museum exploresin its exhibits and tours. Tony Marquez, Sacramento, - Excellent service. Each . Houses with Gated Access, Sanger Listing information is deemed Search houses for rent in Sanger, CA. Within Sanger we have 296 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. 4 beds, 3 baths, 2313 sq. Instagram. Home for Rent: 1,602 sq. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Alexandria is very professional, caring and keeps us informed about our process at all times. Did these results show what you were looking for? I would like to thank her for her good service. It is because of his patience, his helpfulness, his communication efforts, and his accessibility that the sale went through. The average rent of a 4 bedroom rental in Sanger, CA is $1,018. tour . CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Co. Melissa Sanches. $2,050. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. James. This browser is no longer supported. I worked with other agents and they weren't as detailed as she was. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. Open Houses. Look out for the rent special icon! Separate detached garage with additional storage area. We found 1204 Houses for rent in Sanger, CA. . This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. See all 224 houses for rent in Sanger, CA, including affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Houses with Patio / Balcony, Sanger My C21 Account My Favorites Create . Each office is independently owned and operated. I am also a Real Estate Broker in Stockton and could have done the deal myself. 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in walking distance to Sanger High School. Alex was knowledgeable from the start. Copyright 2022. Interest rates are also subject to credit and Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. Learn more! Step into the home from the welcoming front porch into the graceful living room that has a 2 step sculptured ceiling and lovely fireplace. ft with a remodeled kitchen. Copyright 2022. Beautifully remodeled home in one of Sanger's most desirable neighborhoods. Transportation Car-Dependent 46 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Learn more. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. She used her well connected resources, effectively communicated to all parties, and was a great coach for us when our offers were accepted. View 73 homes for sale in Sanger, CA at a median listing home price of $350,000. Zumper is built by passionate people in San Francisco. Stephanie Lopez, fresno, - The tree is more than3,500 years old and stands 267 feet tall- making it one of the tallest Sequoia trees in the world. Public works information is available at the, School calendars and grade books are available online at the website for the. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. . Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. I referrer all my friends and family members to her because I want them to have the best, and she is it! I will recommend her to anyone in the area looking for a home or wanting to sell. TRV58757---. 2 beds, 2 . View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at 612 Elm St Rental on ForRent.com. 296 Houses for Rent in Sanger, California Sort: Best Match 1 of 14 $1,195 1bd 1ba 725 sq. Courtesy Of eXp Realty of California, Inc. Applicants should have a a credit score of 650+. We use cookies to personalize your experience. Search ForRent.com to find a new house in Sanger, CA, located near high schools like Sanger High, Community Day, and others. Homes for Rent in Sanger, CA (71 Rentals) 80 N Woodworth Ave Clovis, CA 93612 $2,200 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Home for Rent Available Now 3558 Generosity Way Clovis, CA 93619 $2,469 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home for Rent Available Now 3195 N Whittier Ave, Unit #102 Clovis, CA 93611 $2,500 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Townhome for Rent Available Now 1250 Piazza Ln Jade Martinez, - 2bd. Sanger, CA93657 $335,000 $1,369/mo Monthly Payment: $1,369 Principal & Interest: $1,307 HOA Dues: $62 (Based on a 30 year fixed loan at 4.18% with $67,000 down) Mortgage Calculator 3 beds 2 baths 1,314 sq ft $255 / sq ft On Site 1 days Single Family Residence in This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services. purposes. Constantly stayed communicating through the entire selling and closing process, I would highly recommend anyone looking to purchase or sell a house to reach out to her and acquire her services. Big walk-in p 2/1 near Sanger High School. All rights reserved. Abraham Hernandez, - There are 37 real estate listings found in. We had been talking to a friend of my youngest son that had been a real estate agent years before. ForRent.com can help you find a house near Fairmont Elementary, Ronald W. Reagan Elementary, and others. We appreciate all of the time and effort you took to make sure the process was efficient and easy, we couldn't have done it without you! Data powered by Attom Data Solutions. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! 2001 Mary St, Sanger, CA 93657 2 Beds 2 Bath Home For Rent Details 2 Beds, 2 Baths $1,025 1,508 Sqft 1 Floor Plan View All Property Details Request Tour (510) 678-3452 $1,195 2546 5th St 2546 5th St, Sanger, CA 93657 1 Bed 1 Bath Details 1 Bed, 1 Bath $1,195 725+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Washer & Dryer In Unit Air Conditioning At no point did he give up on helping me buy the house I wanted but he wasn't going to allow me to be steamrolled either. All located in the prestigious Copperline Gated Estates. 2022 Century 21 Real Estate LLC.

Kinetico 20 Micron Filter Cartridge, Articles H