horsley drive, fairfield haunted househorsley drive, fairfield haunted house

Still freaks me talking bout em. The average price for a property in Horsley Drive, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 is 206,625 over the last year. Hayden (also on the website) replied then, he also had some interesting experiences in this location. 696 M2 Land with a Neat & Tidy Family Home! We stayed in the caravan park there and there is a cemertary inside as i was walking past i seen a dark witch like figure standing there in the middle of the cemertary. Among the spookiest parts is the Redbank Range Tunnel, 180m of pitch black terror which was closed following a high number of suicides by locals throwing themselves in front of trains. Beautifully kept in original condition, this neat and tidy 3-bedroom home boasts the classic features, solid bones and spacious block for immediate enjoyment or a fruitful renovation. Another location in hill end that I got a great evp of a girl saying MMM after I told my dad to avoid that ants nest was at KISSING PT LOOKOUT. Some of us are quite capable of handling ourselves in these exploration situations . The stories are horrific, my grandmother recalled she refused to take the medication, her punishment was she was taken to wat she call the basement in there was a bed with leather shackles both legs and arms n head would be shackled a devise placed over her head and she would be electrocuted 2,3 or 4 times depending on wat nurse doctor was on beatings lack of food sexual abuse experimental brain surgerie it was know as if u went in as a patient u never got to walk out Does anyone know anything behind this particular story? Every year, more and more stories emerge, of security gates rattling for no reason, display lights turning themselves on and off, and phantom figures appearing mysteriously. This House is estimated to be worth around $980k, with a range from $840k to $1.12m. Neighbouring properties to 516 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield NSW 2165. I feel we are conditioned to shut off to such things, from in most cases the beginning of our life journeys. Heavy footsteps, cold areas especially in my master bedroom, feeling a prescence lay on my bed and strange whispers. I know these posts were put rhere a while ago, although i have only stumbled across this site today. Plus Junee one u can visit n stay in gladesville . 1. Please leave this place. This took a whole day but finally success! If a range, the lowest value will be ultised, Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb, National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally. I heard someone chopping and cutting up vegetables in the little old kitchen and there was a very strong smell of onions in the morning. Taxi. See all the homes on The Horsley Drive, Fairfield, NSW 2165. From the 1830s to 1984, migrant ships arriving in Sydney with suspected contagious disease stopped inside North Head and off-loaded passengers and crew into quarantine to protect local residents from becoming sick. Nationwide News Pty Ltd 2023. Fairfield Heights. Since that time a number of unexplained happenings have occurred which I have noticed after the aforementioned event had taken place. I became breathless and extremely nauseated and my brand new camera would not work it couldnt focus on anything and eventually shut down and wouldnt turn back on until I left the room. I came across this website and everyones comments today. All times AEDT (GMT +11). The locals said that this room is reputedly haunted by a lady but no-one seems to know the story behind the haunting, only that it was probably back in the gold-rush heyday. This church is supposedly haunted by two boys who burned to death in a horror prank gone wrong. Take care. Privacy Policy. This is a strategic opportunity to capitalise on tight industrial land supply in a core in-fill industrial precinct for Metropolitan delivery. I fuckin wigged out also caretakers quarters I shat myself in coz of that bloody mannequin of shrouded lady next to the bed. We went back in 2016 and the house was no longer available to rent/ stay in. 1. Ur not the first person here to mention Bathurst actually Sandy . Inspection Times . Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. are there any tours available at this place??? My mother was seated at her typewriter as usual & asked me to get her a cuppa when I entered her office. For more information, please see our 177 The Horsley Dr, Fairfield East NSW 2165 - The wide side vehicle access, fully concreted leads you to an amazing 6m x 10m oversized, detached garage, 3 phase . The Australian Ghost Hunters Society regularly holds ghost hunts at Monte Cristo and have had some very interesting experiences there. One winter night c1976 about 8pm, I entered through the caretakers side door & was walking down this corridor in darkness with only the dim outlines of the busts visible. Browse properties and real estate for sale in Fairfield (NSW 2165). Check @chefsean666 on Instagram I got plenty of stuff, Hope when you went to Queen Victoria, you were a mask. Not a massive place but it's ####ing trippy. I got a little edgy and teary because to me he had been like me or you a real flesh human I described to my two friends. Hi Shifat I think that Tarban Creek mental asylum and Tarban creek area are your best bet to visit for lots of opportunities its very interesting as the ground have open access and you can go in day or night and they are very large. The cigarette lighter never showed up. Sydney New South Wales Australia Oceania Place . Nearby at Camden is the creep manor which, as urban legend has it, is haunted by a 14-year-old boy who drowned while swimming in a nearby dam. Find the travel option that best suits you. Vintage Lakes, South Tweed, NSW, Australia The story goes that this was the ghost of a randy old professor. . Fairfield 2165. Inspection Planner . Contract date 07/02/2023. Back in 2007 a friend had died suddenly at home in Canberra. Suddenly, being the headstrong 10-year-old I was, I rushed at it . Have been to both the Q Station at Monte Cristo. All 3 sizeable bedrooms feature hardwood flooring, mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fans, each serviced by the family bathroom with a shower-over-bath.The spacious backyard is neatly landscaped with a large shed adding to the excellent storage, while gated side access on the driveway leads to the covered rear carport which adjoins the external laundry and additional WC.Bus transport is available right from your doorstep, connecting you straight to Fairfield CBD for Fairfield City Central, endless cafs and dining, medical services and further transport from Fairfield train station.Youre minutes from major parkland including the fun-filled Fairfield Adventure Park, within walking distance of Fairfield Public School and Fairfield High School, and convenient to the M4 for easy commuting into Sydney.This original beauty is bursting with potential, so call Owen on 0490 814 298 to register your interest today!Features- Solid Hardwood Framing- 9-Foot Ceilings- Ceiling Fans- Security Cameras- Large Storage Shed, Copyright 2023 Homely Group Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.Privacy PolicyTerms of Use, By submitting your enquiry, you agree to our. Torches moving by themselves. Hello Scott its my pleasure. Find out the sale and rental history of 188 the Horsley Drive, Fairfield, NSW 2165 on Property Value Estimator. Timeless Charm With A Bright Future! but just as i almost fell asleep my mum said to go to bed and i was like CREP! All of a sudden I got the feeling that I wasnt alone & so I stopped. It was icy cold and I felt really weird. It was last sold in December 2016 for $850,000. The weirdest experience we had was playing down at the old dam when a man came walking down the track, said nothing to us but moved my friend aside by a hand on the shoulder. npws conducts ghost tours . Many are said to have been caused by a young girl by the name of Kelly, who appears in peoples motor vehicles as they drive along the dark road after midnight. Your nuts henrytad, I love this ****. Join the conversation, you are commenting as. 366 The Horsley Drive and 68 Court Road, Fairfield NSW 2165 Its not Ranelagh house in dubbo there is no attic in that house. Fairfield NSW 2165. This is a HOUSE in Fairfield with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. At the time of his death we had no contact with each other, I only learnt of his death while I was at work having read about it on a Wednesday morning before starting work. Msg him even 0412217060. I have been to alot of haunted locations in Sydney l. Hi Andrew, I would pick her up & take her to Redfern station for the trip home often well after sundown when the building was locked up & all was in darkness (I had a side door key). Sold +17. I thought there was someone standing beside you! I told the people at the station but they did not seem to be interested. When we dont reside here the house is just abandoned, nobody comes in and steals anything its just left as though it is invisible. 11 ANDOVER, MASSACHUSETTS DECEMBER 4, 1980 PRICE 25 CENTS 88 PAGES Copyright 1980 Andover Publishing . The property has a land size of 563 and floor size of 102m2. FAIRFIELD HIGH SCHOOL Fairfield High School To Live is to Learn The Horsley Drive, Fairfield NSW 2165 P 02 9727 2111 [email protected] www.fairfield-h.schools.nsw.edu.au THE BRIDGE Term 2, Week 2 Friday 5 May Ucoming Events From the Principal Welcome to our first revamped newsletter for 2017. Dont miss The Snitch. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Make an informed choice on all your property decisions with Allhomes. The tunnel runs 592 feet in length, carved into the hills of the Picton region. Explore other properties on Fairfield, NSW 2165. And. The only evidence of the past is the continual circulation of old tales and rumours which follows any history. Brilliant old place! I turned n nobody there!!! I think youre mistaken. This House is estimated to be worth around $980k, with a range from $840k to $1.12m. It just a stretch of highway. According to the sites resident medium, there are at least fifty spirits wandering the hospital, the dining halls, the shower block, and the morgue, where an ominous mannequin lies under a sheet and the stench of death ignites the imagination. Callan park and Queen Victoria hospital at wentworth falls top my list of favorite places to investigate. 356 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield, 2165. 2 U kidding me Emily?. He, as legend has it, named the area Manly Cove because of the manly indigenous who greeted him there (probably not true though!!). I am surprised it is not more well known, My grandmother was a patient there. from The New York Times: And the bedridden Erica appeared briefly, furiously exhorting Elizabeth to draw. mysterious unexplained fogs and various cold spots. Had my formal afters in there. the old hospital now the museum has many ghosts still walking the halls. See property value & sold/rent history for 188 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield. Electrocuted means death by cause of electricity, you mean electric shocks. This figure had someone how managed to escape a place with no reachable exits and disappear without a trace. Many people have mentioned sightings around this area and through the tunnel as well as inside the asylum, remembering that back in those days people with mental and emotional problems, poor and criminals and people who were actual sane were admitted and pretty much locked away together. The itinerant murdered him and buried him on the property but since the place was so isolated then (still is) and people moved around a lot usually in search of gold then, no one really noticed that the property had changed hands. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I am not a believer in the paranormal. Ray Blackstones body was then stored in a cellar until his burial. So the itinerant was still trying to protect his secret. I drove out to Queen Vic hospital in mountains bout month ago creepy as f**k out there just the location alone- did Blue Mountains ghost tour THAT was time n creepy experience with Ovilus, EVP, physical presence. Links relating to the City of Sydney, and NSW in general - please read our rules I once went to the famous QS several years ago, but nothing spooky there either, maybe I just wasnt tuned inBut Id like to visit a nice spooky place just absorb all the atmsphere. Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. 498 The Horsley Drive last sold in 2010. Havent heard of Rydal, cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. We went there several times with no incidents then one weekend, the weird business started at full volume. There are also rumours of the ghost of a girl who had been assaulted and murdered, but she is seen rarely, and the ghost of a girl who hung herself at the entrance of the tunnel. Can confirm spookyness. Unfortunately no, but you can visit and walk around as it is open to the public (during the day). I live in the famous Childs Road Chipping Norton haunted house (its the land thats haunted). These are in my Insta posts. artwork by, Raine and Horne Cabramatta/Canley Heights. Houses sold in Last 12 months ends 4 Feb 2023. Such a haunted scary place definatly want to go back as now i have developed quite some interesting spirtal connections. The hospital is so haunted that the staff refused to keep working their and so they built a new one right next to it. Related Topics . We were in Room 12. This is very true, thanks Louise for the timely reminder. An 'estimated value' is a computer generated price calculated and supplied monthly by PropTrack using automated . The original section was completed in 1885, with additional sections being added on over the years. You are opening a Door between worlds and sometimes spirits and entities do not go back through that Door. I believe that these locations are all haunted so I was wondering if you could you tell me where you have explored and what happened in those places? 3 bedroom house at 210 The Horsley Drive, Fairfield NSW 2165 sold on Jan 16, 2023. 70% Clearance Rate. I was always a believer in other beings, whether you call then spirits, energy beings or ghosts, I believed in them. $780,000. This year that has changed. But still, god damn lol I'd be interested in seeing the new residents, My thread about murders in houses might help: https://www.reddit.com/r/sydney/comments/39k01x/does_anyone_know_any_creepy_houses_houses_with_an/. I have numerous EVP taken on a voice recorder and also on a ghostbox. No confirmation about who she was, however two urban legends exist. It was most recently listed for rent in 2018 with an asking price of $560 per week. Register, Join the conversation, you are commenting as Logout. Photo Gallery. That house has been on the real estate market either for sale or rent until today for nearly the past 30 years. 20112022 This Is Horror. address is what I passed it few months back is there house there now I bought some ghost gear EMF detector / K2 meter Id go check it out. View property details and sold price of 188 The Horsley Drive & other properties in Fairfield, NSW 2165. such a sceptic I am with years passing I begin to think was it all real did those events actually take place.. At this time we were in the process of one of regular disputes. Studley Park house, Camden is supposedly . Several years ago I stayed in what was known as the old post office. Now a lot of it is just a blur. I am really enjoying reading your comments on an age old subject such as ghosts .do you still look under your bed before you go to sleep .do you check your closet .the thing is if you open doors you must close them if you need to find a truth ask and sleep chances are if you believe and you have spirits around you they may be able to help .but if you go looking for a spirit thats been tortured and hurt and is very angry your going to feel some resistance .protection in these circumstanced is futile .dont forget the eyes under your bed. We spent New Years at the Hill End pub and several weird goings on in our room (No. But if u want to know two other Sydney/ nsw spots that I know two proper legit ghost hunters/ paranormal experts REFUSE to go to again or took 18months till got courage up to return . They then headed north to Port Jackson where they Captain Phillip first stepped foot on Australian soil at Manly. i have a youtube channel with my friend and we go ghost hunting Thank you gabby, Awesome locations, I love Monte Cristo, here is a database of all the spooky locations in Australia. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Scan this QR code to download the app now. One I have had in the recent years actually bought me to tears in fear that I wouldnt be believed, not that it mattered but that feeling was truly overwhelming for me at the time. Louise, Only risk I see in these things is if I trespass n get caught n face the fine .

Sheldon Banks Funeral Home Obituaries Flint, Michigan, Utilita Arena Birmingham View From My Seat, Homes For Sale In Bountiful Utah By Owner, Children's Defense Fund Criticism, Harrison County Wreck Today, Articles H