hire someone to sell my stuffhire someone to sell my stuff

Take a few photographs of the possessions you want to auction and write detailed descriptions that you can share with potential auctioneers. Due date: Before Monday, 6 February 2023, Hi. Apps are the new garage sale, and the best apps for selling your stuff can make the process both painless, and lucrative. All you have to do is search for your item, enter the barcode or scan it using the Decluttr app. Conduct your own research and seek the advice of a licensed financial advisor. The great thing about this app is that it lets you buy and sell outside of your local area so you reach a wider audience. You can hire a local junk removal service to pick up unwanted household goods, but you have to sort through your belongings on your own. At the end of the day, your budget and schedule will help you determine whether you should hire an appraiser or an estate liquidator (or both). Facebook doesnt handle transactions, so you dont pay a fee like you would on eBay. I will have some photos of items ready for you to start listing, you may also have to photograph items. Visit the Solution Center to Explore Articles. DeCluttr is a destination to buy and sell technology, and its free to use. Add a title and description 4. This past holiday season, e-commerce sales hit a record high, accounting for 14.6 percent of total retail purchases between Nov. 1 through Christmas Eve; thats a growth of more than three percent from 2019. If you have heavy, bulky items to sell, try free online listing services such as Craigslist. Sit back while dozens of experienced eBay experts flood your screen with offers when you use our platform! Your profit or loss is the difference between the basis, usually your purchase price, and the sale price. If he won't budge on commission, he might be willing to pay to pack and ship your items to the auction house at no additional charge. After your eBay selling assistant has successfully made a sale, they can make sure to collect payment. I'm looking to downsize, and have stopped entertaining/dinner parties with lots to sell. Go through your stuff. The competition: People with unwanted items can donate them; sell directly through sales platforms; sell them through a physical consignment store or pawnshop; or Check website terms carefully. BuyBackWorld is an online platform that will purchase your electronics and sell them for you. I have moved to four different states and gotten rid of almost everything I own each time. I really don't think ebay is the best place to sell things anymore it really depends what sort of things you are selling. Your Tasker can provide you with hard or soft copies of an accounting of the revenues on a daily, weekly or monthly basis upon request. Highly recommended her service. 1. The more info you can provide, such as year, style, material, type of material (i.e walnut vs. wood), model number [the better], says Al Scobell, COO at Caring Transitions, a company specializing in senior relocating. If you have designer-brand clothing, accessories, or jewelry to sell, consider one of the new virtual consignment shops that specialize in high-end fashion, such as TheRealReal, Rodeo Drive Resale, or Linda's Stuff. Sites such as eBay, Poshmark, ThredUp and Facebook Marketplace allow just about anybody to vend their goods. LePrix is an online consignment shop for men and womens clothing and accessories. CardCash is a unique platform that helps you sell unwanted gift cards. Work in teams to sort through the junk and the valuables, then prepare to research the appropriate price of each item. Due date: Flexible, I'm looking for someone who has experience with listing items on eBay to list for approx 3-4hrs for me, with the possible view of ongoing work. $70 is base pick up and post cost. WebA good rate is about 75 to 80 percent, says Luke. The information youll need to provide about your item include: Once BuyBackBoss receives your item and reviews that it is in the condition you stated, they will issue your payment. Also post information about your sale on social-media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Just sell it all to someone at a set price..done..plenty of flippers would buy it quick. You can relax as your trading assistant answers any questions buyers may have about the items, shipping times, payment options and other queries! DollarBreak is reader-supported, when you sign up through links on this post, we may receive compensation. BuyBackBoss doesnt charge any fees and provides a prepaid shipping label for you to ship your item for free. This decision tree will help you decide which venue makes the most sense, depending on the type of goods you plan to sell and their condition. If youre selling jewelry or other small objects, include measurements, but also place it next to a quarter or dime in at least one photo for perspective. I will give you access to my eBay account as an admin, and you can take well lit photographs of each item and list it on eBay. Take online surveys. The site is free to use and doesnt have any processing fees. Step 2: Clean out the garage. Due date: Needs to be complete by 15th March, Ebay expenses, tax , book keeping etc Under IRS regulations, collectibles include works of art, rugs, antiques, metals (such as gold, silver, and platinum bullion), gems, stamps, and coins. Just keep in mind that the IRS may want a cut of your profits. Daniella Flores, creator and author of I Like To Dabble, a blog about money tips and side hustles avows theres nothing you cant sell on eBay, where shes found fortune flipping items, mainly guitars. Do a little research online to gauge the average sale price of an item. Thank you again Ale ! Press J to jump to the feed. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. "I find people can easily make $1,000 to $2,000 when they sell their unwanted stuff," says Carolyn Schneider, author of "The Ultimate Consignment & Thrift Store Guide" (iUniverse, 2012). If you happen to have a 68 Ford Mustang lying around, you might join other vendors listing theirs for upwards of $139k. Step 4: Organize your garage. It publishes your available items dependent on your area. You can opt for cash or ThredUp credit and there is no difference in value., Sellers also have the option to order a donation bag a great way to support a charity if youre tight on funds. An estate liquidator professional comes to your home, appraises your possessions (and your property for an additional fee), and, at a later date, hosts an estate We help people to get good deals on products and services online, which can save them money. Due date: Flexible, Im after someone to collect my clothes and accessories and sell them on eBay and FB on my behalf. Estate liquidation companies organize your household items and host estate salesusually directly on the propertyso the public can buy everything in your house and sometimes even the house itself. I use an app called OfferUp and have had lots of success buying and selling on there. - People toting counterfeit bills sometimes turn up at garage sales, so turn down payments in big bills. OfferUp Support on YouTube. Live auction attendees bid against online bidders in real time. Note that some companies would pay more than others, so choose wisely. Collaborate easily. Also, find out what the house's "sell-through" rate is, which is the percent of sales that are actually completed. If youve got clothes, shoes and/or accessories to sell but dont want to be involved in the process, consider ThredUp, which "is designed for the busiest consumers who want a one-stop-shop. WebIt's possible to sell everything in your storage unit at once, though you may not get much money for the contents. Check out the site and apps trending list for up to date insights on whats hot right now. You can also choose to get a prepaid debit card or gift card as payment. I would not expect to get much back. Other items include used and vintage items like white goods. While this is a third-party app, it acts as a gateway to Craigslist for mobile users. WebEstate sale people will want the goods to be worth more than 10k so that they can make a minimum of 5k. I need to start doing this ASAP and can pay a percentage of sales. The Trading Assistant handles every aspect of selling your item on eBay, from listing the item to shipping it to the buyer. This is an ideal place to go forcompanies that sell your stuff for you. ThredUp is an app that acts as an online thrift store where you can buy and sell used clothes. This way you can plan for who you hire, and when. SellCell. See what similar items are going for on the site you choose. If you'd like a ballpark figure, you can ask an appraiser whether he or she can look the item over and give you a rough idea of what it might be worth. Save thousands off MSRP with upfront dealer pricing information and a transparent car buying experience. Want to declutter and pay off some bills? Unfortunately this was before the days of super savvy apps that could have made my material purging much easier. If you DIY this project, we recommend involving family and friends to lessen your load. - Of course, you may not have a masterwork, or even a minor work, hiding in a storage unit. If you google them you may get lucky. If you're not sure, you can look for similar objects in reference books or on websites for collectors. But I do love that markets like Craigslist, eBay, and Amazon allow me to recoup some money and re-purpose some of my crap. - Once Decluttr receives your items, they will issue your payment through direct deposit, PayPal. First, you'll want to determine whether you have any items that are valuablesay, worth $1,000 or more. A local auctioneer can give you an idea of what he or she thinks an item you own will sell for at auction. - Create a free Poshmark account 2. Just general household good or decor, stick to the Facebook marketplace or local group pages, maybe craigslist. The person doing the selling deserves the lions share of the profits but I'd like to get something, if possible. With the app you can manage multiple Craigslist accounts, search multiple cities, save searches and favorites, and more. What should I look for in an eBay selling assistant? - When your standard garbage can isn't cutting it, learn whether you should rent a dumpster or hire a junk removal service. I had the same problem w you but never found a viable solution so I'm curious to see what people have to say. Ship your package to the buyer as if it must survive a great USPS catastrophe and make it look pretty by wrapping in tissue paper. It aggregates pricing data from online auction sites such as eBay and classified sites such as Craigslist on hundreds of thousands of used products, including small appliances, bicycles, cell phones, computers and accessories, musical instruments, photo and video equipment, sporting goods, and video games. Whether youre going it alone or hiring movers, the process of packing up and moving our belongings to a new location is difficult and time consuming. But Linda Lightman, the site's founder, says her company absorbs all PayPal and eBay fees. The company partners with over 1,500 stores to bring your device to and exchange it for cash. Youre probably looking for eBay sellers or companies that sell your stuff for you. Start on Thursday or Friday. And if you accept the offer, you should pack your things and mail them with the free shipping label Decluttr will send to you. The best person for the job depends on your particular needs, like whether or not you want to sell items yourself or hire someone else to do it. Home Sell Stuff companies that sell your stuff for you. Your Tasker may take clear, high-resolution photos so your post can look more enticing and attract more buyers. Handling refunds can be part of your Tasker's job as your hired eBay selling assistant. When someone is just missing a few parts, they would rather spend $20 to complete their game than to buy a whole new game. Ask whether your item's price will be reduced if it doesn't sell within a certain time frame. Once BuyBackWorld receives your package, they will inspect your electronics to see if it matches your description. You might want to get a written opinion from a professional appraiser if you think something you'd like to sell might be worth a good deal of moneysay, $1,000 or more. Conduct your own research and seek advice of a licensed financial advisor. ThredUps style experts triple-check for quality and authenticity. While junk hauling companies are ideal for removing and selling your household goods, the service doesnt typically include appraisals. Cheers Other items, including clothing, sporting goods, household goods, jewelry, and artwork, should also be in great shape. If you're looking to shed some of your possessions to make some extra cash, or clear some space in your life, there are a bevy of new apps that can make finding a new home for things you no longer want or need as easy as uploading a photo and description, and waiting for the offers to roll in. In general, you'll pay a sales commission equal to 20 to 50 percent of the sale price. You transfer photographs and portrayals of your things and set the costs. Its a Poshmark subreddit that may be able to assist you with your question. And, you can even get all your new stuff on the same apps you used to sell your old stuff. Note that BuyBackBoss currently only accepts iPhones, Samsung, and Google Pixels for phone buyback and trade-ins. Note: ThredUp only accepts womens and childrens clothing. This app does most of the work for you, including posting, selling, and shipping your products while making you a great offer, and picking up your stuff at your own home. My wife and I make $2,000 to $3,000 in side income from [selling on eBay], says Flores. VarageSale is a virtual garage sale for local buyers and sellers. This means you can still sell your used items to reduce clutter in your home or run a small store that sells new items. I have photos and some descriptions. can lead to a full time job Putting up your items on eBay or Amazon will attract millions of potential buyers. While you're there, ask the auctioneer how sales are promoted (online, in newspapers, and via e-mail is best) and whether they are simulcast online. Get some help. Please include your experience and quote for first 5 items. Privacy note: We won't use your friend's e-mail for anything other than sending this message. In lieu of a payout, ThredUp will donate $5 to the charity of your choice, and you receive a tax receipt. You upload photos and descriptions of your items and set the prices. Dissimilar to eBay, OfferUp doesnt charge any expenses to customers or venders, nor does it run promotions. This article also appeared in the September 2014 issue of Consumer Reports magzine. Reset your password. But don't sell yourself short. You also cannot sell drugs, drug paraphernalia, adults-only items, weapons, firearms and lockpicking devices. It may take a bit of time, but you can usually determine the value of objects or furniture by researching it online. If you need professional help selling and removing items from your home, estate liquidation or estate sale companies are a great option. Due date: Flexible, Need someone to assist me set up an eBay store already have an accountant and pictures of what I want to sell. Hiring a professional to manage your estate liquidation helps alleviate the stress and burden of overseeing every detail. - Another website for high-end closets is LePrix, which gives dealers a chance to drop off their things at a boutique close to them and afterward posts the things online all around. Contact the local Better Business Bureau to find out if there are any complaints about any service you consider hiring. Show them your goods or photos of them. Mercari is buying and selling app that originated in Japan, and is now available in the U.S. and U.K. It uses picture acknowledgement innovation and computerized reasoning to enable you to label your things. I am a reseller that has a small store on ebay. Sell any brand from GAP to Gucci without leaving the house, taking photos or managing the transaction, saysKaren Clark, VP of communications & partnerships at ThredUp. This is one of the most relevant forcompanies that sell your stuff for you, because you can get a Clean Out Kit where they post the kit to you for free and then they will deal with the unwanted items for you. Other users can Judge for yourself every task gets a review. Hire as soon as youre ready. ", "Fantastic service from Antonia. Your eBay trading Tasker can work to answer all your customers' questions promptly and in a concise manner. Step 1: Clean the Garage. You may get several enquiries, but don't take the first offer - take the time to look at each Tasker's reviews and ratings before booking. Business Insider portrayed LetGo in September as the startup worlds freshest unicorn worth over $1 billion, having raised more than $375 million to date.. If you are just starting out with no prior experience or reviews/credibility to your eBay or similar account, you may not obtain as high of a price for high-ticket items as someone with an established account; therefore, it may be better to list and sell a few small-ticket items to first build your reputation and trust with potential buyers before listing something more expensive like a video game system.. (I have written $5 in the budget section but will rather follow Ebays statement that Valet will deduct all costs of shipping and take a commission from the sale price.) Her areas of expertise include making money, investing, and money management. For a more detailed list and explanation, you can checkeBay's policies on restricted items. Due date: Flexible, I have a bunch of brand named clothes good condition that I would like someone who call sell for me on Ebay. And so, I will return to where my troubles began: the Internet though this time not to buy, but to sell. There are people who do this for a living. 18 September 2009 at 9:40PM edited 18 September 2009 at 9:43PM. Also help with moving forward and what info I should be reporting. Keep descriptions short. To sell your electronics through Swappa, it must be in good working condition because they wont allow you to sell anything thats not functioning properly. You'll need an assistant to handle customer enquiries, payments and shipping - for this, you can and should hire a Tasker! Unsure of cost. If an item is slightly used, price them at 30 per cent of their actual price and 10 per cent of what you paid for if they're well-worn. I will do that! Ebay has changed over the years and now seems appropriate for unique, hard to find items that you can wait a couple of weeks to sell. If youre using a platform that requires you to upload details on an item and ship yourself, remember these tips: A picture is worth a thousand words, or however much youre trying to get for an item. So it can be done in person or online. I have a range of good quality clothing items to sell on eBay. They can send you notice of the sale and provide you with proof of payment. Once you do that, youll see a list of sites that are interested in buying it. WebYou can de-clutter, help a good cause, and get a tax write-off for these. Kate Starr is a personal finance, FinTech and MarTech writer. unopened, never usedyou're still selling it secondhand, so consider discounting the price vs. retail. Once your listing is up, your Tasker can handle all the customer enquiries. - Decluttr is a platform that is quick and simple to sell used stuff online, such as: Electronics; Books; Movies; Music; Games ; If youre looking for the best place to sell your stuff, Declutter might be the one. Figuring out what to charge is the most time-consuming and stressful part of garage sales, says Hammond. Consider posting easy-to-ship items on a site such as Amazon or eBay. I would be tempted to shop around too. To my dismay, Ive started 2020 off in a fresh dugout of debt. However, its usually worth it to hire a property or jewelry appraiser near you for this task because theyll tell you exactly how much to price each item. Take your pick of the best rated eBay Selling Assistants nearby. Happy to do a consignment percentage per item sold. Poshmark is a free app for selling clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories, etc. Lets break down the garage cleanout process into steps. I like to use a solid background and natural light to photograph my images, says Amy Mings, a lifestyle blogger at Maison de Mings who sells on Facebook Marketplace. I am hoping you can come and help me to start listing them. Easy peasy. Build & Buy Car Buying Service IE 11 is not supported. Only hire a service that offers proof of being insured You can upload your item in under a minute, and with millions of shoppers looking to buy, you might sell it just as fast. Heres how you can sell your electronics through Swappa: Gazelle is an eCommerce website that lets you sell used items, such as electronics, for some cash. Depending on your availability, Peddle will typically pick up your car within 48 hours after you accept the offer. Most shops will generally return unsold items after 90days or may donate unsold items to a charity and give you a receipt. Due date: Flexible, Household goods and collectables Press J to jump to the feed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Please read the full Terms of use and Privacy Policy. For smaller items, there are several "eBay consignment centers" that will do this for you. Fill in a short form and get free quotes for professional eBay selling assistance near you, "Thanks for a thorough and professional job! You have to use the right keywords in your listings if you want people to be able to find it in their searches, says John Linden, an interior and furniture designer selling on eBay and Poshmark. Also, even though an item may be brand newi.e. "You'll have few other sales to compete with, and you'll get serious shoppers," Hammond says. The No. One-of-a-kind items, gently used sporting goods, clothing, electronics, and popular collectibles sell best, says Lynn Dralle, who runs TheQueenofAuctions.com, a site that helps people sell goods on eBay. I am at Edgecliff but can drop items off. 5Miles touts itself as a distinctive approach to mobile commerce. The application gives you a chance to shop by design marks. They are very easy to set-up by visiting eBay.com and PayPal.com. Apart from the requisite experience, try to find someone with a pleasing personality. I have a bunch of stuff that has value that I don't have the time or expertise to sell online (ebay, offerup, poshmark). Heres what you need to do to exchange your old clothes for cash: NextWorth is an online electronics recycling platform that will help you sell your electronic devices like your phone. LetGo enables you to transfer things like photographs. I had considered ND but just hadn't gotten to it yet. For the remainder of the world, there is additionally ThredUp, which considers itself the biggest online used shop. ThredUp determines the value of your items, takes the photos and pens descriptions. [Our] Sellers Guide also lists 100+ brands that could earn you a 15 percent higher payout based on data that shows these items are selling fast.., Blumenthal points prospective sellers to ThredUps Payout Estimator for a general reference on what to expect. Include any condition info, such as pristine, chipped, or stained. See our, Protect Yourself From Indoor Air Pollution, National Association of Resale and Thrift Shops, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. For myriad reasons, moving, downsizing, or embracing The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, there comes a time when you need to get rid of some of your stuff.

Jeff Silva Hawaii Net Worth, Articles H