grand forks herald crimegrand forks herald crime

"preloadAds": false, Srnsky told Thelen hes the only one taking care of his home. Or call 701.746.2631. Conditions of Srnskys bond include an order prohibiting contact with the alleged juvenile victim and her family. (!t||!t.isTypeSupported)&&(0,s.$6)(e,(e=>t.isTypeSupported(e)))};{const e=(0,s.sE)(r.B,(0,s.wB)({name:"html5"})),t=e.supports;e.supports=function(e){const[n,r]=e,i=t.apply(this,e);if(i&&n.drm&&"hls"===n.type){const e=(0,o.Z)(r)("drm");if(e&&n.drm.fairplay){const e=window.WebKitMediaKeys;return null==e||null==e.isTypeSupported?void 0:e.isTypeSupported("com.apple.fps.1_0","video/mp4")}return e}return i},r.B.push({name:"shaka",supports(e){if(e.drm&&! When the reporter rushed to investigate as the incident unfolded, he was stopped and frisked by law-enforcement officers. Ward County officers arrested the driver on suspicion of attempted murder and numerous other offenses. Raw crime incidents are sourced from all 18,000+ local law enforcement agencies municipal, county, transit, park, port, university, tribal and more, assigned to localities, then built into NeighborhoodScouts proprietary predictive models to provide a comprehensive crime risk profile for every neighborhood and address-vicinity in the U.S. More about NeighborhoodScouts crime data methodology, By sending this Report you agree to NeighborhoodScout's, My Chances of Becoming a Victim of a Hami Arain. Importantly, when you compare Grand Forks to other communities of similar population, then Grand Forks crime rate (violent and property crimes combined) is quite a bit higher than average. The officer -. Our nationwide meta-analysis overcomes the issues inherent in any crime database, including non-reporting and reporting errors. Larry Race maintains his innocence even after being convicted in 1983 of his wifes murder. This makes Grand Forks a place where there is an above average chance of becoming a victim of a property crime, when compared to all other communities in America of all population sizes. "advertising": { She is also charged with delivery of fentanyl and possession with intent to manufacture or deliver fentanyl, both of which which are Class B felonies. According to the North Dakota Highway Patrol, a 2012 Kenworth was southbound on 11th Street NE when a northbound 2011 Chevrolet Cruze crossed the centerline and struck the Kenworth. The sheriff's office said there is no known risk to public safety and that "additional information regarding the investigation will be available in the future.". FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - Scams continue to hit people across the U.S. and impact the young and old. There were 11 staff on scene, who were assisted by the Grand Forks Police Department, Altru Ambulance and Residual Materials representatives. }()); A Grand Forks police officer is confirmed to have died when an attempt to serve eviction papers elicited gunfire Wednesday, May 27, at a south Grand Forks apartment building. It is the primary daily paper for northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. Cortez Clinton Rainey, 38, of East Grand Forks, for At approximately 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 1, the Grand Forks Fire Department was dispatched to 2550 27th Ave. N for a report of a fire. (i===o&&parseFloat(`0${t[1]}`)>parseFloat(n[1]))},l=function(){return s()}},6234:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{B:()=>o,F:()=>r});const r=12,i=()=>{try{const e=window.crypto||window.msCrypto;if(null!=e&&e.getRandomValues)return e.getRandomValues(new Uint32Array(1))[0].toString(36)}catch(e){}return Math.random().toString(36).slice(2,9)},o=e=>{let t="";for(;t.length{"use strict";n.d(t,{U:()=>r,W:()=>i});const r=window.requestAnimationFrame||(e=>setTimeout(e,17)),i=window.cancelAnimationFrame||clearTimeout},676:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{ZP:()=>c});var r=n(328),i=n(1643);const o={},s=e=>{const t=document.createElement("link");return t.type="text/css",t.rel="stylesheet",t.href=e,t},a=(e,t)=>{const n=document.createElement("script");return n.type="text/javascript",n.charset="utf-8",n.async=!0,n.timeout=t||45e3,n.src=e,n},l=function(e,t,n){const r=this;let l=0;const c=e=>{l=2,r.trigger(i.pn,e).off()},u=e=>{l=3,r.trigger(i.xQ,e).off()};this.getStatus=function(){return l},this.load=function(){let r=o[e];return 0!==l||(r&&r.then(u).catch(c),l=1,r=new Promise(((r,i)=>{const o=(t?s:a)(e,n);let l;const d=function(){o.onerror=o.onload=null,clearTimeout(l)},p=function(e){d(),c(e),i(e)};l=setTimeout((()=>{p(new Error(`Network timeout ${e}`))}),45e3),o.onerror=function(){p(new Error(`Failed to load ${e}`))},o.onload=function(e){d(),u(e),r(e)};const h=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0]||document.documentElement;h.insertBefore(o,h.firstChild)})),o[e]=r),r}};Object.assign(l.prototype,r.ZP);const c=l},2957:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{AO:()=>l,Dc:()=>a,O4:()=>p,U5:()=>d,WZ:()=>c,fy:()=>o,m9:()=>u,uA:()=>h,vk:()=>s,zz:()=>f});var r=n(6042);const i=window.parseFloat,o=e=>e.replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g,""),s=(e,t,n)=>{for(e=`${e}`,n=n||"0";e.length{const n=e.attributes;for(let e=0;e{if(!e||"rtmp"===e.substr(0,4))return"";const t=/[(,]format=(m3u8|mpd)-/i.exec(e);if(t)return t[1];const n=e.replace(/^.+?\.(\w+)(?:[;].*)?(?:[?#]. Relative to North Dakota, Grand Forks has a crime rate that is higher than 97% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes. The driver has been identified as Julio Lazaros Huertas, (21) of Waite Park. Kelly covers public safety, including local crime and the courts system. He will serve 60 days at the Grand Forks County Correctional Center, and the rest of his 120 days on electronic home monitoring. The illegal kickbacks led to eye doctors filing more than 64,000 false claims. Douglas Dwight Srnsky, 39, appeared in court electronically. The Grand Forks Fire Department responded to the call at 2550 27th Avenue North around 7:30 p.m. "pid": "3trNsOiL", We see that you have javascript disabled. February 08, 2023 10:03 AM The Vault Man convicted of 1970 mass murder in Minnesota was later strangled to. The 22-year-old college student was found dead in her off-campus apartment in Valley City. In the federal government's crackdown on sex trafficking in the '50s, law enforcement allied with trafficking victims, whose testimonies helped fuel the arrests of more than 100 in the Midwest. By Steven Ardary, Dylan Leatherwood and Blair Sabol After 28 days in court, former Lowcountry attorney Alex Murdaugh was found guilty of murdering his wife and son at the family's Colleton County. She can be reached by phone at (701) 780-1267 or by email at [email protected]. "},exitFullscreen:"Exit Fullscreen",fullscreen:"Fullscreen",hd:"Quality",liveBroadcast:"Live",logo:"Logo",mute:"Mute",next:"Next",nextUp:"Next Up",notLive:"Not Live",off:"Off",pause:"Pause",pipIcon:"Picture in Picture (PiP)",play:"Play",playback:"Play",playbackRates:"Playback Rates",player:"Video Player",poweredBy:"Powered by",prev:"Previous",related:{autoplaymessage:"Next up in xx",heading:"More Videos"},replay:"Replay",rewind:"Rewind 10 Seconds",settings:"Settings",sharing:{copied:"Copied",email:"Email",embed:"Embed",heading:"Share",link:"Link"},slider:"Seek",stop:"Stop",unmute:"Unmute",videoInfo:"About This Video",volume:"Volume",volumeSlider:"Volume",shortcuts:{playPause:"Play/Pause",volumeToggle:"Mute/Unmute",fullscreenToggle:"Fullscreen/Exit Fullscreen",seekPercent:"Seek %",keyboardShortcuts:"Keyboard Shortcuts",increaseVolume:"Increase Volume",decreaseVolume:"Decrease Volume",seekForward:"Seek Forward",seekBackward:"Seek Backward",spacebar:"SPACE",captionsToggle:"Captions On/Off"},captionsStyles:{subtitleSettings:"Subtitle Settings",color:"Font Color",fontOpacity:"Font Opacity",userFontScale:"Font Size",fontFamily:"Font Family",edgeStyle:"Character Edge",backgroundColor:"Background Color",backgroundOpacity:"Background Opacity",windowColor:"Window Color",windowOpacity:"Window Opacity",white:"White",black:"Black",red:"Red",green:"Green",blue:"Blue",yellow:"Yellow",magenta:"Magenta",cyan:"Cyan",none:"None",raised:"Raised",depressed:"Depressed",uniform:"Uniform",dropShadow:"Drop Shadow"},disabled:"Disabled",enabled:"Enabled",reset:"Reset"}},9128:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";function r(e,t,n){const r=[],i={},o=function(){for(;r.length>0;){const{command:t,args:n}=r.shift();(i[t]||e[t]).apply(e,n)}};t.forEach((t=>{const s=e[t];i[t]=s,e[t]=function(e){n()?r.push({command:t,args:e}):(o(),s&&s.apply(this,e))}})),Object.defineProperty(this,"queue",{enumerable:!0,get:()=>r}),this.flush=o,this.empty=function(){r.length=0},this.off=function(){t.forEach((t=>{const n=i[t];n&&(e[t]=n,delete i[t])}))},this.destroy=function(){this.off(),this.empty()}}n.d(t,{Z:()=>r})},4742:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>r});const r={debug:!1}},5191:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{R:()=>i,a:()=>r});const r=function(e){return e.slice&&"px"===e.slice(-2)&&(e=e.slice(0,-2)),e},i=function(e,t){if(-1===t.toString().indexOf("%"))return 0;if("string"!=typeof e||!e)return 0;if(/^\d*\. Adams is also charged with Class C felony terrorizing, Class C felony interference with a telephone during an emergency call and Class B misdemeanor simple assault. "vpaidcontrols": false, The apparent gunman was also shot and wounded in the incident, and a female was found deceased in the apartment. If the proposed plea agreement is accepted, Anderson would be sentenced to 20 years in prison with 13 suspended but the agreement would allow Anderson to argue for a lesser sentence. Follow the link to read our updated Privacy Policy. A young man who declined to give his name told the Herald he was playing a video game in his nearby residence when he heard numerous shots. }(jwConfig, "")); "missing":n.type),s=n&&n.target&&n.target.src;a.message="Loading chunk "+t+" failed.\n("+o+": "+s+")",a.name="ChunkLoadError",a.type=o,a.request=s,r[1](a)}}),"chunk-"+t,t)}};var t=(t,n)=>{var r,o,[s,a,l]=n,c=0;if(s.some((t=>0!==e[t]))){for(r in a)i.o(a,r)&&(i.m[r]=a[r]);if(l)l(i)}for(t&&t(n);c-1?e.substr(e.lastIndexOf(". Minnesota man pleads guilty to third-degree murder in woman's overdose death, South Carolina attorney Murdaugh sentenced to life for murdering wife and son. 56-year-old Steven Piechowski hit the back of the victims passenger car GRAND FORKS, N.D. (Valley News Live) - A Felton, Minn. man has been sentenced to 60 days in jail and 60 days of house arrest for causing a massive collision near Grand Forks in July 2021 that left several injured and one man dead. https://ssl.p.jwpcdn.com/player/v/8.26.7/notice.txt ")+1,e.length).toLowerCase():""},c=e=>{const t=(e/60|0)%60,n=e%60;return`${s((e/3600|0).toString(),2)}:${s(t.toString(),2)}:${s(n.toFixed(3),6)}`},u=(e,t)=>{if(!e)return 0;if((0,r.qh)(e))return e;const n=e.replace(",",". He also said a woman was found dead inside the apartment. Regardless of how Grand Forks does relative to all communities in America of all sizes, when NeighborhoodScout compared it to communities of similar population size, its crime rate per thousand residents stands out as higher than most. Please enable javascript and refresh the page to continue reading local news. The plea agreement would dismiss five charges: possession of fentanyl with intent to manufacture or deliver, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a schedule III narcotic drug, possession of a schedule IV depressant and possession of a schedule V depressant. The amended bill passed in the Senate and was introduced to the House in February. (_.test(e)||"object"==typeof e);class F extends o.ZP{constructor(e,t){super();const n=! (clearTimeout(s),s=null,a=u,o=e.apply(r,i),r=i=null):s||!1===n.trailing||(s=setTimeout(l,d)),o}},Pe=function(e){const t={},n=O(e);for(let r=0,i=n.length;rM(e)&&!B(e),Ae={after:function(e,t){return function(n){if(--e<1)return t.apply(this,n)}},all:J,any:V,before:te,bind:R,clone:function(e){return x(e)?I(e)?e.slice():Oe({},e):e},collect:N,compact:function(e){return Q(e,H)},constant:Ee,contains:pe,debounce:(e,t=100)=>{let n;return function(r){clearTimeout(n),n=setTimeout((()=>{e.apply(this,r)}),t)}},defaults:xe,defer:ke,delay:we,detect:K,difference:ye,each:S,every:Y,extend:Oe,filter:Q,find:W,findWhere:me,foldl:z,forEach:E,groupBy:le,has:P,identity:H,include:he,indexBy:ce,indexOf:de,inject:U,invert:Pe,isArray:I,isBoolean:re,isDate:A,isFinite:ne,isFunction:_,isNaN:B,isNull:function(e){return null===e},isNumber:M,isObject:x,isRegExp:Z,isString:F,isUndefined:ie,isValidNumber:Te,keys:O,last:function(e,t,n){if(null!=e)return null==t||n?e[e.length-1]:c.call(e,Math.max(e.length-t,0))},map:L,matches:fe,max:function(e,t,n){if(!t&&I(e)&&e[0]===Number(e[0])&&e.length<65535)return Math.max(e);let r=-1/0,i=-1/0;return S(e,(function(e,o,s){const a=t?t.call(n,e,o,s):e;a>i&&(r=e,i=a)})),r},memoize:function(e,t){const n={};return t||(t=H),function(r){const i=t.apply(this,r);return P(n,i)?n[i]:n[i]=e.apply(this,r)}},now:je,omit:function(e,t){const n={};for(const r in e)pe(t,r)||(n[r]=e[r]);return n},once:be,partial:ve,pick:Se,pluck:function(e,t){return L(e,oe(t))},property:oe,propertyOf:function(e){return null==e?function(){}:function(t){return e[t]}},reduce:q,reject:function(e,t,n){return Q(e,(function(e,r,i){return!t.call(n,e,r,i)}),n)},result:function(e,t){if(null==e)return;const n=e[t];return _(n)?n.call(e):n},select:X,size:ee,some:G,sortedIndex:ue,throttle:Ce,where:ge,without:function(e,t){return ye(e,t)}}},7034:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.r(t),n.d(t,{exists:()=>i,isDeepKeyCompliant:()=>u,isFileProtocol:()=>s,isHTTPS:()=>o,isRtmp:()=>a,isYouTube:()=>l,typeOf:()=>c});const r=window.location.protocol,i=e=>{switch(typeof e){case"string":return e.length>0;case"object":return null!==e;case"undefined":return!1;default:return!0}},o=()=>"https:"===r,s=()=>"file:"===r,a=(e,t)=>0===e.indexOf("rtmp:")||"rtmp"===t,l=(e,t)=>"youtube"===t||/^(http|\/\/). GRAND FORKS, N.D. (KVRR) - City Council members in Grand Forks issue a first draft of hate crime ordinances similar to Fargo's which passed last June. WATCH: Police processional for fallen Grand Forks officer, Hundreds gather for candlelight vigil and prayer after death of a Grand Forks police officer. Subscription Rates Please click the link below to view our subscription rates and/or subscribe: Our Rates Grand Forks Herald PO Box 6008 Grand Forks North Dakota 58206-6008 Phone: (701)780-1100 Fax for Ads: (701)780-1184 Fax for News: (701)780-1123 [email protected] Prev Next Violent Crime Comparison (per 1,000 residents), Property Crime Comparison (per 1,000 residents). In its eighth season, the Dakota Spotlight podcast is re-examining the killing of Joel Lovelien, which took place outside the Broken Drum bar in Grand Forks on Oct. 28, 2007. "":"px"),b=e=>(0,i.HD)(e.className)?e.className.split(" "):[],w=(e,t)=>{t=(0,r.fy)(t),e.className!==t&&(e.className=t)},k=e=>e.classList?e.classList:b(e),j=(e,t)=>{const n=b(e);(Array.isArray(t)?t:t.split(" ")).forEach((function(e){(0,i.r3)(n,e)||n.push(e)})),w(e,n.join(" "))},C=(e,t)=>{const n=b(e),r=Array.isArray(t)?t:t.split(" ");w(e,(0,i.e5)(n,r).join(" "))},P=(e,t,n)=>{let r=e.className||"";t.test(r)?r=r.replace(t,n):n&&(r+=` ${n}`),w(e,r)},x=(e,t,n)=>{const r=c(e,t);(n=(0,i.jn)(n)?n:!r)!==r&&(n?j(e,t):C(e,t))},O=(e,t,n)=>{e.setAttribute(t,n)},S=e=>{const t=document.createElement("link");t.rel="stylesheet",t.href=e,document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)},E=e=>{e&&m(e)},T=e=>{const t={left:0,right:0,width:0,height:0,top:0,bottom:0};if(!e||!document.body.contains(e))return t;const n=e.getBoundingClientRect(),r=window.pageYOffset,i=window.pageXOffset;return n.width||n.height||n.left||n.top? "vpaidmode": "insecure" !e&&("landscape-primary"===e.type||"landscape-secondary"===e.type)||90===window.orientation||-90===window.orientation},I=e=>(e=>{const t=document.createElement("textarea");return t.innerHTML=e,t.value})(e).replace(/&|<|>|"|''/gm,(function(e){return`&#${e.charCodeAt(0)};`})).replace(/<(\/?)(b|strong|i|em|p|br|ul|ol|li|h. Authorities say one vehicle was traveling northbound on 11th street North East when it crossed the centerline and struck a second vehicle traveling southbound. (0,r.r1)(c))continue;switch((0,r.r1)(c).toLowerCase()){case"content":if((0,i.Dc)(c,"duration")&&(t.duration=(0,i.m9)((0,i.Dc)(c,"duration"))),(0,i.Dc)(c,"url")){t.sources||(t.sources=[]);const e={file:(0,i.Dc)(c,"url"),type:(0,i.Dc)(c,"type"),width:(0,i.Dc)(c,"width"),label:(0,i.Dc)(c,"label")},n=o(c);n.length&&(e.mediaTypes=n),t.sources.push(e)}(0,r.my)(c)>0&&(t=a(c,t));break;case"title":t.title=(0,r.dZ)(c);break;case"description":t.description=(0,r.dZ)(c);break;case"guid":t.mediaid=(0,r.dZ)(c);break;case"thumbnail":t.image||(t.image=(0,i.Dc)(c,"url"));break;case"group":a(c,t);break;case"subtitle":{const e={file:(0,i.Dc)(c,"url"),kind:"captions"};(0,i.Dc)(c,"lang").length>0&&(e.label=s((0,i.Dc)(c,"lang"))),n.push(e);break}}}}t.tracks||(t.tracks=[]);for(let e=0;e{"use strict";n.d(t,{A:()=>d,DF:()=>c,Dt:()=>v,G6:()=>m,NO:()=>j,O7:()=>b,Q6:()=>h,cL:()=>k,dI:()=>C,gn:()=>y,i7:()=>f,id:()=>l,pZ:()=>o,tq:()=>w,un:()=>u,w1:()=>g,xb:()=>s,yS:()=>p,zc:()=>a});const r=e=>null!==navigator.userAgent.match(e),i=()=>"MacIntel"===navigator.platform&&navigator.maxTouchPoints>1,o=()=>r(/firefox\//i),s=()=>r(/iP(hone|od)/i),a=()=>r(/iPad/i)||i(),l=()=>r(/Macintosh/i)&&!i(),c=()=>r(/FBAV/i),u=()=>r(/\sEdge?\/\d+/i),d=()=>r(/msie/i),p=()=>r(/SMART-TV/),h=()=>p()&&!r(/SamsungBrowser/),f=()=>r(/\s(?:(?:Headless)?Chrome|CriOS)\//i)&&!u()&&!r(/UCBrowser/i),g=()=>!r(/\sEdg\/\d+/i)&&(u()||r(/trident\/.+rv:\s*11/i)||d()),m=()=>r(/safari/i)&&!r(/(?

Redrow Amington Green Site Plan, Ruby's Pantry Food List November 2021, Idaho Jail Roster, Articles G