emerson super commander for saleemerson super commander for sale

Good evening once again, here is what I have for sale First up is a user Emerson Commander that I have used and sharpened. This feature enables the user to deploy the knife fully opened as it is withdrawn or deployed from the pocket. Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Mini CQC-8 (aka: Horseman), Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Aftershock B - Wave Opening, Ernest Emerson Custom Halfmoon Stag Pretac - Viper Series Predecessor, Ernie Emerson Custom Black-handled CQC-7 Flipper w/Wave, Ernie Emerson Threaded-Bolster Non-Waved CQC-6, Ernie Emerson Custom ES1-M (aka: Emerson SERE 1 - Military), Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Sheepdog Spearpoint FLIPPER, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Falkon Waved, Ernest Emerson Black SpecWar Tanto Prototype - 'Salesman's Sample', Ernie Emerson Custom Original Black CQC-6s, Ernest Emerson Custom Halfmoon Pretac Pre-Viper, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered CQC-12 Waved, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered A-100 Prototype, Ernie Emerson Full Dress Custom Gypsy King, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Hatin with Wave, Ernie Emerson Viper 3 (aka: MV-3) with Starlingear Emerson Skull Bead & Black Scales, Ernie Emerson Custom Combat Systems Fighter, Ernie Emerson Custom Sheepdog Flipper Prototype w/Wave, Ernie Emerson Custom CQC-7 Flipper Prototype w/Wave, Ernest Emerson Halfmoon Hand-Checkered CQC-6 w/Titanium Backstrap, Ernie Emerson Halfmoon Hand-Checkered CQC-6 w/Titanium Backstrap, Ernie Emerson Custom Horseman (aka: Mini CQC-8), Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered CQC-15 w/Wave, Ernie Emerson Checkered Halfmoon Lefty CQC- 6, Ernie Emerson Custom Horseman Prototype (aka: Mini CQC-8), Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered CQC-13 Waved, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Zealot Prototype, Ernie Emerson Custom Sculpted-G10 CQC-8 w/Tweezer, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Roadhouse Beast, Ernie Emerson CQC-6: Checkered Handles - Threaded Bolster - circa 1994, Ernie Emerson Custom CQC-6 w/ New Emerson HAND MADE Logo, Ernie Emerson Custom Waved Super Commander, Ernie Emerson Custom Super CQC-7 w/Wave (aka: Super 7), Ernie Emerson Full Dress Custom Waved CQC-6, Ernie Emerson Full Dress Custom Waved CQC-7, Ernie Emerson Custom CQC-6 (Original Non-Waved), Ernie Emerson SPECWAR A & SPECWAR B Unmarked Prototypes, Ernie Emerson Checkered Walnut CQC-7 w/Wave, Ernie Emerson Custom CQC-7 Benchmade Prototype, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Waved CQC-11, Ernie Emerson Custom Combat Systems Prototype, Ernie Emerson Custom Full Dress Roadhouse, Ernie Emerson Full Dress Custom Non-Waved CQC-6, Ernie Emerson Custom Kandahar Fixed Blade, Emerson Custom Bad Intent Ring by Starlingear, Ernie Emerson Black-handled Viper 3 (aka: MV-3), Ernie Emerson Black-Satin Hand-ground HD-7, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Micro Commander, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Mini Commnader, Ernie Emerson Black CQC-7 Waved Custom (aka: Black 7, Black Seven) #002, Ernie Emerson Custom Milspec CQC-7 B Prototype w/Serrate, Ernie Emerson Halfmoon Custom Pretac Viper, Ernie Emerson Japanese Market Only CQC-6s (aka Viper-6s), Ernie Emerson Threaded-Bolster Full-Dress Damascus CQC-6, Ernie Emerson CQC-13 Prototype w/ Titanium Handle, Ernest Emerson Garage Threaded Bolster MV-5, Ernie Emerson Thread-Bolster Custom Viper 1 (aka MV-1), Ernie Emerson Custom (Specwar-Logo) Damascus CQC-7, Ernie Emerson Horseman (aka Mini-CQC-8) Prototype, Ernie Emerson Custom Fixed (Uber) Commander, Ernie Emerson Custom Trident X8 Fixed Blade, Ernie Emerson Custom Persian w/Deep Swedge, Ernie Emerson Bolstered Custom CQC-10 Waved, Ernie Emerson Full Dress Custom CQC-5 w/Damascus, Ernie Emerson USN ES1-M (aka Super Commander), Ernie Emerson Hard Ware Endeavor Prototype, Ernie Emerson CQC-6 w/Wave & Steel Flamed, EKI Emerson CQC-7B CN & CN Commander 50/50 -- Set #281, Ernest Emerson Dressed Pre-tac Halfmoon-logo A-100, Ernie Emerson Halfmoon Viper 2 -- The lost Lefty, Ernie Emerson-- a Black Six & a Black Seven, Ernie Emerson Custom Mini CQC-8 (aka: Horseman), Ernie Emerson Hard Wear Reliant Prototype, Ernie Emerson Hard Ware Traveler Prototype, Ernie Emerson Custom Commander w/Bolsters, Ernie Emerson -- Pre-factory CQC-7 & CQC-6, Ernie Emerson Custom Mini-CQC-7 Waved w/Bolsters, Ernie Emerson Full Dress Damascus Gentleman Jim, Ernie Emerson CQC-6 Non-Waved Domed-Pivot, Emerson Black Six No. Tara: 1380kg GVM: 1800kg 150L Water tank Sleeps 4 12 Interior cupboards 6 Internal Shelves LED Lights Outside Kitchen 2 Plate Gasstove 198L Crockery cupboard. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. Date Added: 03/03/2023, By: Emerson Knives This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages. Either way, it's very useful. This knife along with other Emerson Knives, sets the new standard for the cutlery industry and continues to push the design and performance envelope for cutting tools well into the 21st century. USPS Express International shipments with declarations greater than $200, incur an additional $15.00 fee for postage/insurance. More Info. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! The piercing point of the Emerson CQC-7B and the graceful cutting efficiency of the Emerson Commander, the CQC-15 is born. Re-curve blades use a conventional V grind and a blade shape that resembles an S-curve along the cutting edge. The Commander knife was originally designed at the request of a unit at Fort Bragg, North Carolina for a SERE type of knife that could cover all of the requirements necessary in a knife that would be taken into a combat environment. I am getting rid of all my MKTs and Hinderers The Super Commander is the best ranch work knife i have ever used day after day, its not just for alien invasions and pending war efforts. Copyright 2022 GPKNIVES, LLC. Now you need to understand that the word combat does not solely refer to the use of the knife as a weapon but more so a knife that can be used and counted on in a combat environment, a knife that can be called upon to do many things, many tasks, yet still function as a viable weapon if that need does present itself. Also its a good self defense tool without using blade. . Wonderful blade design and the size makes a difference. Grind-like action. With black G-10 handles and your choice of a stone washed . 10am-7pm Tuesday - Friday The recurve blade is most commonly associated with the Emerson Commander. Handles: Black G-10 epoxy . The Emerson Commander is a 21st century combination of design, materials, performance, and razor sharpness. All the fakes I've seen have been on eBay and have even included a faked box. Sorry, there are no products in this collection. Hide subcategories Show subcategories . Total Time. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Now available in a larger Super Version. Currently for Trade or Sale . If no contact can be made, your order will be cancelled. All rights reserved. Emerson's . The only way for a faster deployment from a knife is to start with a fixed blade. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. Drill and Tap for Left Hand Carry (+$25.00). Details. Messages. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Out of my collection is an Emerson Super Commander, S-COMM-BTS, EK2203. What you will not find on any Emerson knives for sale are fancy handle materials, ornate designs into the scales, or highly polished designs. Emerson Knives was founded in 1997 by Ernest R. Emerson and wife Mary. Ambidextrous Thumb Disk. Heres a piece of history - a third year Emerson Commander. Out Of Stock. All rights reserved. Once a crackhead tried take my camera out of my hand, I already had blade out in folding position and slammed the butt in the middle of the forehead above his eyes and he couldnt react to the pain and I jogged away to a busy crowd. The Emerson Commander is a 21st century combination of design, materials, performance, and razor sharpness. In fact he is the only knife maker known who also owns and operates his own training facility, the world-class Black Shamrock Combat Academy Gym in Los Angeles, California. Airframe. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. So far the only Emerson the Chinese have chosen to fake is the Commander. The Award Winning Commander blade features curves that are meant to compliment the natural movement and flow of hand to hand combat. He specializes in high-tech folders and combat fighters in 154CM and Damascus steels. Date Added: 02/15/2023, By: Emerson Knives Anthony Kleeman The Emerson Super CQC-7BW Wave, Combo Tanto Stonewash Blade, Black G-10 Handle Posts: 4755. G10 is ferocious on skin and pants. Orders placed by 3:00pm EST will be shipped the same day. If you like a large folder, you can do a lot worse. Emerson CQC-8 Wave Linerlock, Combo Stonewash Blade, Black G-10 Handle, Emerson Super CQC-7BW Wave, Combo Tanto Stonewash Blade, Black G-10 Handle. AcidBurn Compare Selected. Hard to beat as either a collectible, or a Sunday Carry. 4" (nK1616) New" for sale online. Dash Ten Engines, STEC 2100 Digital Autopilot with preselect, Replaced Lower Spar Cap (CK144 Kit), Keith Freon Air Condit. Inquire, Ernie Emerson Custom Full-Dress CQC-7 - Silver Shadow, Ernie Emerson Hand-made Hand-ground Wolf Pack Super-Custom Roadhouse, Ernie Emerson Custom Black Richlite No-Waved CQC-6, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Halfmoon Pre-Prototype A116 ''Missing Link'', Ernie Emerson Custom SEAL Team Garage CQC-8, M-Wave Fully Serrated Limited Edition # 69, Ernie Emerson Custom CQC-9 - ''The Eagle'', ECA (Emerson Collector's Association) HMMV-K #067, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered CQC-7 Waved, Ernie Emerson Custom Black Micarta - Bolstered Elvia Waved, Ernest Emerson Custom Bolstered Pre-Prototype ''Missing Link'', Ernie Emerson Custom MV-5 (aka Viper 5) in Black Richlite, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Waved Elvia, Ernie Emerson Custom Custom MV-5 (aka Viper 5), Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Waved CQC-8, Ernie Emerson - Les Baer Project: Custom Combat Systems CQC-45 Prototype, Emerson X-HD Sheepdog Waved Flipper - Bowie Edition, Ernie Emerson Full Dress Custom CQC-7 w/Wave, Ernie Emerson Custom Black-handled Chisel-ground Viper 3 (aka: MV-3), Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Waved El Bandito with Steel Flame Pocket Clip, PROTOTYPE - Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Hattin Waved Folder, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Waved El Bandito, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Tiger Waved, Ernie Emerson Hand-ground USN Folding Steak Knife - Richlite Handles, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Waved Roadhouse, Ernie Emerson Custom Japanese Market Only CQC-6 (aka Viper 6), Ernie Emerson Custom CQC-6 Correct-Grind Non-Waved LEFTY, Ernie Emerson Custom Domed-Pivot Waveless Renegade, Ernie Emerson Custom Domed-Pivot Waveless CQC-7, Emerson Signature Series Carnivore Folding Steak Knife - Cherry Richlite, Ernie Emerson Custom CQC-5 (Original Non-Waved), Ernie Emerson Custom Black CQC-6 Flipper w/Wave, Ernie Emerson Aftershock-A (Bowie) Prototype Hand-ground by Ernie, Ernie Emerson Custom Garage CQC-7 - Hand-Checkered Scales by Ernie himself (circa 1995), Ernie Emerson Contoured-handle Black CQC-8, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Super Roadhouse, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered CQC-8 Waved, Ernie Emerson X-HD Commander Flipper Prototype Hand-ground by Ernie, Ernie Emerson Custom Black Diamond Roadhouse w/ Wave, Ernie Emerson Custom Bolstered Hattin Waved Folder, Ernie Emerson Custom Mini-CQC8 (aka: Horseman) Waved. It's the perfect option between the Commander and the UBR Commander. The Emerson Commander knife is a battle-tested blade and approved by the Navy SEAL Teams as an edged weapon. Lastly, it swoops elegantly upwards to the tip. . It's a great knife for street carry and as a Doce Pares eskrima practitioner it's a great knife for hunting. Damascus Steel: Is My Knife Real or Fake. The longer edge simply means more cutting surface. no paypal. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! Knives by Maker The patented feature has been licensed by some and copied by others, but is the original work of Ernest Emerson and his passion to create unique, functional designs. Ernest Emerson started making custom knives in his garage in 1979. Hunza Guides is Pakistan's top mountain destination management company offering full board tours, trekking and expeditions services in Pakistan. only knives & multitools. Great! SNEW. Forget the MKT big ole joke knives, forget the Spydy cutsie stuff, forget the Benchmade, no new ideas and really struggling. Sep 5, 2011. Research, browse, save, and share from 82 Renegade models in Emerson, NJ. Related Items: Emerson Super Elvia SF NIB Rare and Hard to Find Fast shipping. Navy SEALs to NASA astronauts have gone to Ernest Emerson for help his expertise in knives, which is why DLT Trading is proud to include Emerson in our lineup and make them available to our customers. He is an inducted member of The Martial Arts Hall of Fame, along with such venerable names as Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris. I've been using the Super Commander as my EDC knife for three years now and I must say it's the best folder I've ever owned. The Emerson CQC7 handle is 4.6" long and made of textured G-10/glass laminate for a beautiful look and great feel in the hand so slippage is not an factor in all conditions. SAVE Trade-A-Plane. It has a total overall length of 9.5 in length. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Schmuckatelli Emerson Skull Bead Hematite Plated Pewter. City or County: Warren County. This is my bring enough knife carry, if I have to walk out the door with only one knife, this is what I'm reaching for. One day I left it on the headache rack repairing a light cord. For our international customers, you must call or email after ordering to arrange for duties/customs and declarations before we will ship your order. The piercing point of the Emerson CQC-7B and the graceful cutting efficiency of the Emerson Commander, the CQC-15 is born. Ernie Emerson Super CQC-7. As an EMT , I find the recurved blade very useful, though I will be getting serrations on my next model just for work. Acid. This knife along with other Emerson Knives, sets the new standard for the cutlery industry and continues to push the design and performance envelope for cutting tools well into the 21st century. Designed by an expert, Emerson knives are hard use knives designed to withstand combat. View some of our favorite collections handpicked by the DLT staff. Get the latest exclusives from the hottest brands! This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Many of the Emerson knives on sale, such as the Emerson Super Roadhouse and Emerson Commander knife, include the patented wave opening feature. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. See how it's done in the video above. Emerson Knives, Inc was founded by Ernest Emerson in 1996. Cash Price: $2,600 (net via Venmo or Zelle) .

What Causes Low Amylase Levels In Dogs, Mike Myers Gilda Radner, Superior Police Department, Detransition Statistics 2019, Why Do I Smell Vinegar In My Nose, Articles E